Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora looked truly shocked as the woman spoke. "Three days holy shit" she said more to herself then to the woman. She looked puzzled at the second part. Breeding her mind couldn't help but wonder if that was his plan all along get her out one the woods and get her pregnant.

Robert was quietly talking with the other males when one of the Alpha's approached him and said, "Your Alpha is requesting to see you" Robert excused himself and went to see Aurora.

Once the women left Aurora climbed out of bed and got dressed. She then began to pack the few things she came here with. She was so hurt that Robert would not tell her his plans

Robert walked in and saw her packing, and was troubled. "They said you wanted to talk to me. Why are you packing?"

Aurora looked up from her packing. "no I didn't ask for you I just ask where you were, and found out the we're sitting with the with the other telling them how you finally breed the silly girl who thought you actually loved her"

"What????!" Robert said with an incredulous look in his eyes. "I did no such thing! First I simply asked the Alpha's to see to your care. That is tradition in this clan. Second, I do love you. Third, it was out of that love that what we did came from. Nothing else. You seem determined to believe the worst of me and mine and your entire heritage. Leave if you must but don't comfort yourself with thoughts that I drove you away. If you change your mind, do it quickly, a male wolf without his mate will not live long, you may find me dead when you return." He turned and left her and headed out to the woods near the house where he turned to his wolven form and began to grieve, howling long and loud. The entire community could hear and recognize it. It was the howl of a widowed male.

Supra did not even have a chance to say anything else since he just left. She looked around one last time and the she to left. She did love him, but she was not sure love was enough here. She returned to her world.

Shortly after she returned to her world she meet some mixed wolves that were not full blooded. She seemed to fit in better with them as they were less worried about tradition and just wanted focus on life. They even helped her hid her scent from Robert.

After she did return for a dew weeks Robert set out looking for her. He was certain he did not have much time to find her, but days turned into weeks turned in months and months turned into years, and he lived. It was his love for keeping him alive.

Finally 4 years to the day she left Robert finally caught a scent of her in a small town.
She was in a sitting on a blanket reading a story to a little boy in the park

He had followed the faintest trace of her to the park, and finally saw her with a young boy. He knew from the scent it was his. His body was weak and devastated by the years away from her. His friends wondered that he was still alive. He was hunched and haggarred, and he could barely walk. "Aurora?" he said. "Why? Why keep me from you and my son?!". He stumbled and fell and colapsed to the ground unconscious. His heart barely beating, his breathing shallow and rasping.

Aurora looked just as lovely as ever or maybe even more. She was happily reading to her son when she heard a voice she had left behind long ago. She was shocked when he suddenly collasped. She called and ambulance and made arrangments for a friend to take her sin. She then went to the hospital. She waited in Roberts room to for him to wake up

The Doctor came in and took her aside. "He's failing. all his systems are shutting down" The doctor had seen wolves before and though he would not admit it he knew that taking him back to the clan was his only hope. " If you care about him at all you better get him back with his people and quick! otherwise,he won't last the night."

Aurora didn't know what too say when the doctor explained what was going on. She looked down "I don't know if I can get him back in time, I have a son and I can't travel that far with him on short notice and I don't have anyone to watch him. I guess if wakes I have to see if there is someone from his home that can get him."

"Maam, thats up to you, but if I were you i'd find a way. You only have hours at the outside. And even with the best of help he may not make it. If you want him to live. get a car some how and take him now!"

Aurora looked down a moment, not sure what she could do, she looked back the doctor are that moment. "what if he stays with me for a while, i live with others of his kind, would that do him any good?"

"If you are his spouse, They say that that is what he really needs. Aparantly the males just waste away when separated from their females and die. So, though its a guess on my part, I think you ought to try it." The doctor had just confirmed that what Robert had said. He obviously was not making it up. He was dieing and the cause was separation from her. He really couldnt help it.

Aurora bit her lip a little and nodded her head when he asked if she was Roberts spouse. she drew a deep breath "when can he be moved to my house?"

"Right away maam, We have exhausted what can be done for him here. It's fortunate your here."

With that aurora made arrangements to have Robert come stay at her house. She set up the guest bedroom, and took care of him. Each day she watched as he had more color in his cheeks and just started to look healthier. She had kept her son far away from the guest room as she waited for Robert to awaken

He felt fuzzy as he finally saw her and then nothing just a dreadful silence. I continued for what seemed like weeks until suddenly ... a ringing in his ears, and his eyes fluttered open. the light was bright and he sqinted and the saw her leaning over him. He breathed deeply of her scent and felt hi head clear. "My Darling, I love you! he said.

Aurora split her time between her son and Robert she happen to be in the room when hedid finally waken. She sighed when he said he loved "shhh just rest, are you hungry, would you like some soup."

He reached out to her, pulling her to him and breathing deeply, growing stronger with each breath." Oh my darling how I have waited. Why did you leave? " His face was streaked with tears.

She dreaded this day for 4 years she always knew he would find her. "because I felt like a fool, the night you took me out into the woods I really thought it was just some romantic gesture, but you knew all along what was going to happen, and you did not bother to tell me"

"I did not. Still after all this time yoiu do not believe the truth? You think it was a trick?
I love you. I did what I did out of love and in the only way I know. That could have happened anytime when the circumstances were right between us. It could happen again, we are hard wired that way. You must know by now that is true. Do you love me? i loved you enough to die trying to find you. Do you love me enough to accept who I am, and what I can't change. If not, I am the most misserable of men, let me go to howl and die."

Aurora looked down "I...I..I still love you, it's just....I don't know" she was cut off by the sound of her son calling her.

"mommy, mommy, I want some juice"

"coming sweetheart" she then looked at Robert "I have to check on him, can I get you anything"

"Mommy? you didn't tell me." Robert knew it had to be his. No other wolf would breed with her. Unless it was with a human.

"let me get him his juice we will talk about it when I come back, just rest for now" she then left the room. It was almost an hour later before she came back to the room hold a tray with some soup it. "I brought you something to eat"

Back
Top Bottom