Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

" I'm sorry. I didnt make this up and I can't change it. Its been that way foir centuries. It protects the clan. I know yiu don't care."

Aurora sat up and just stared at him. She looked hurt. "no I guess I don't care do I, just now I am certain that you don't love me, and only said you did for the sake of getting me to sleep with you" she then got out of bed "I think it better if I just go if you feel that way what's the point"

"Wait! you have that all wrong! I ment youdon't care about the clan, not me. If you do care about the clan it doesn't show, but I knowyou care about me and I definitely love you. It wasn't just about getting in bed. Thats really not fair."

Aurora stopped but she did not get back in bed. "I want to care, it just all seems so strang for me, why do you have such a hard time to understand I am trying, but basically I have to give up everything I know to be here, and right now the only reason I am here is because of you."

i guess you still don't understand that as alpha female , you and you alone can change it. All you have to do is participate, and tell them how it is to be changed. Other than matters of biology which no one can control, they have to obey you. You are in charge of all affairs of the heart and home in the clan."

"it's not that I don't understand, it's just I don't know what to do, what to change, why to change it, plus I still not sure how to handle people having to obey me, it's just seems unnatural."

I understand not being comfortable being in charge, but there are some things you think are wrong. Start with those first. Like the rules about mating and marriage. Right now love isn't a factor, but it could be. You just have to tell them that it is, and help them to understand. They know little of love just as I did, but they have to listen and obey. That's just one example. They have been waiting 15 years for the alpha female to arrive and do just that. No one would dare oppose you."

"that just seems so wrong to me, they having no choice but to obey, I mean isn't there free will here? I guess I just don't understand this whole pack metality and having a leading" she bit her lip she was not sure if he understood, or if he would be upset with her for it, even though she was just general confused about the whole thing.

"I'm sorry its so hard for you. They just want your attention.Please try and understand. Give them at least a chance."

"I understand they want my attention, I just I know what to give them, plus I really don't know if I live to all the expect me to be, I may have the genes like you all but I am not one of them." she looked down as owned against the window looking outside.

"How long will I have to stay here?" he asked. "Iam gpoing stir crazy. He got up and stretched. I don't feel bad at all.

"I don't know darling, that deepens on how fast you heal and what the doctor says" she looked at him, "I do hope it is soon because I know how stir crazy you are becoming"

Over the next few days the gash in Robert's side closed and he needed less and less medication. Finally the Doctor removed the IV and he was free to move around and get outside. His disposition steadily improved with seeing the sun, as well as his apatite for Aurora. That evening he suggested they take a walk in the woods. It was a full moon.

Aurora watched as Roberts health started to improve. She was over noted when he was finally able to move around more. When he suggested they take a walk in the moonlight she could not wait, as soon as the sun set she we dragging him outside.

As they walked the the moon began to rise and filter through the trees as the shafts of light fell on them Robert began to feel a teltale tingling under his skin. He looked over at Aurora. she was in the midst of changing also. He smiled. They would roam the woods tonite for the first time together in Wolven form.

Aurora felt different, her ski was tingling and her body seemed to fight to stay upright. She looked at Robert now panic in her eyes "what's happening" she asked as she lost control of her body. Soon she transformed into a wolf, with snow white fur, it's was the purest white no wolf had had that coat since her mother. She now stood and looked at him.

Robert stood there his ebony black coat gleaming. He nodded his head and they ran off together into the forest. they climbed the ridge and howled at the moon and Robert aproached her. Breading her for the second time.

Aurora felt so different in the wolf form, she felt to free and alive. She ran through the woods with all of her might and stood on the ridge and howled. As he took her this time, it was different her body needed it, not for sexual pleasure but for the primal instinct to breed

they howled together in the moonlight as they completed the act and Robert nuzzled her . the walked slowly down the mountain and back to where their clothes lay town and scattered. Robert curled up on the forest floor and nuzzled her until she curled up next to him. They layed there peacefully til morning, when they lay there naked in human form.

As they explored in this new form Auroras sense were in over drive as she experienced everything. As they returned to there clothes and laid there she cuddle up against him her tiny form still draft by his longer one.

when the mornig cam Robert got up and carried her exhausted form back to the clan house. He put her in bed and got dressed. He called the older alpha's. "She has been bred and is resting ", he said. "See to her needs. as you know she will sleep for a few days, it was her first time in wolven form."

She was so tired when he laid her in bed that she did not stir. As she's kept minutes turned to hours and then hours gave way to days. She slept for 3 days straight. When she did finally awaken her head felt fuzzy as her eyes looked around the room.

The other Alpha's smiled at her . "We are so glad for you sister! soon you will have pups"

Aurora eyes laid on the woman that spoke. She was not sure what she was doing here no what she was speaking of. She slowly sat up and looked at the woman. "I am sorry but where is Robert and what are you doing in our bedroom." she looked truly confused, she not trying to be mean but just make sense

""He is with the men dear the older Apha replied. You have been assleep for three days. He asked us to watch over you. The sleep is not unusual following a first breeding"

Back
Top Bottom