Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celestial Chains: Yaoi Master/Slave (OoAkemioO x Shik)

Shikokudarkstar

Super-Earth
320595-62417c198a1cee004a2b63c5f7579abd_super.jpeg

♠ Kolak ♠ Neightmare ♠ Shadowveil ♠

Kolak arrived at the keep the night before but only a few of the staff had seemed to notice his appearance. It was enough to get a room so he didn't have anything to really complain about but now with the light of day he found himself perched on a high ledge, watching over the grounds of the keep. He was sure he would get into trouble if he was found but after years of hiding and lurking it was in his nature to find the most remote spots to watch. Perhaps it was mildly creepy of him to admit but he'd rather watch the people below for a while before seeking out company. It had been hard enough trying to adjust to a diurnal schedule after over a century of lurking in the night. At two hundred and forty years old, he didn't really want to relearn social skills at the moment. He let out a huff of air before moving to another part of the roof in search of someone to observe.

There were rumors that this year's batch of Ikiirian had an unusually high amount of felines in the mix. It was those rumors that had been whispered into his prince's ear and those rumors had made the prince boot Kolak and one of his other most trusted guards out of their palace home. It wasn't forever and honestly, Kolak was feeling irritable that his prince thought that they needed companions after all these years of service. Sure, he would be the first to admit that he liked to stare at those Ikiirian cat ears and wonder at their softness but he had never made a move before. His job came first.

Except now it didn't. He was on this blasted thing called a vacation and he was trying to relearn how one even convinced an Ikiirian that he was a good master. Was he even a good master? He thought he would be but he often found that thought and practice were totally different. With a heavy sigh he climbed down from the roof, vaulting down onto the ground with a flip and an elegant landing. This vacation was going to drive him into insanity if he didn't find something to distract him.

Kolak walked down through the grounds before finding something he definitely could enjoy. It was a clear space of grass that was in full view of the sun. He could relax there without much worry of people bothering him. Even if someone did find him, the sunshine was so warm he doubted he would care. He looked around to make sure it was clear once more and pulled off his coat. He left the modified shirt on that covered half of his face and laid down into the grass. It wasn't too long after laying down that the vacationing assassin was in a light doze of relaxation in the sunshine.

Arbel

The creature had sat on the bank of the nearby pond with questioning eyes as the tiny morsels moved about. He licked his lips, tail swishing through the air. If he’d learned much in sixteen years he’d at least learned that if one wanted something as sneaky as a fish; one had to think like one. Silently he watched them, before he reached into the nearby bag and threw so breadcrumbs into the water. No sooner did they swarm than he dove head first into the waves.

Within moments he was on shore with a rather large bass fit nicely between his fangs, water dripping from his body causing his boxers to cling ever so tightly to his flesh. Nothing was left to the imagination; half-hard he trounced along on all fours before pausing in a clearing. This would do? the thought lingered for a moment before he noticed something nearby. On such a warm day, a man in thick black clothing lay exposed to the sun. Why would one lay covered up on such a day?

Moving closer, the curious instinct within him; he reached out to poke the male before taking a seat at his side and nibbling on the raw fish. "Hey... Mister... You... Okay?" he asked between bites. Droplets of water moved along his chest, causing his nipples to perk a little, while the half flaccid erection slowly rose to full six and a half inches of manliness in the overly tight crimson boxers.

”... Names... Arbel... Sorry for... Disturbing you cat-nap"

4a316e7c-18de-49e5-8497-cb877332052a_zpscsrphcg7.jpg

♠ Kolak ♠ Neightmare ♠ Shadowveil ♠​

Sitting up quickly the vacationing assassin only paused once he sat up. This was different and not exactly what he expected to be waking up to. There was a good beat of silence while he owlishly took in the Ikiirian's appearance before landing on the man's perked nipples and genitalia. He supposed this was someone's version of a dream come true but he found himself a little bewildered. "I'm fine." Kolack finally replied, tearing his eyes away from the bewitching sight before raising an eyebrow. "Do you often greet strangers this way?" The black haired man pulled his coat back on before glancing once more over the other's figure. It was an arousing sight to be sure but Kolak still had morals.

Turning his gaze away from the red haired male's body he found himself pausing at the man's tail. He wanted to tug it lightly, and nibble at the tip of that twitching tail with his fangs. "Well Arbel?" Kolak murmured requesting an answer to by the man was looking so wet.

Alexei
160a42f8-e3e5-4285-b946-588d64c639b6_zpsl0xqx9tb.jpg

The sun was hot, so disasterously hot. Alexei had been sent to find, companionship. Why? The guard had plenty of that, anytime he felt the need to fulfill lustful desire any of his men would line up to play. He was four hundred years old, he didn’t need a young pet, yet his prince had insisted, and the king had even put in his two cents on the matter. He figured play time with the other guards wasn’t a smart idea, oh well. Here he was, his friend seemingly ghosted away; nothing new there. Kol and he were liken to night and day in many ways; some not their own doing. The assassin and the knight, best buddies to the prince and sometimes playing together if the mood fit.

He sighed as he wandered through the gardens, he needed something cool to entertain himself with. There had to be a pool, a pond? He kept wandering, until finally happening upon just what he was searching for. Noting as another creature scampered away from the calling waters, he let out a sigh and began to discard his robes. A slender frame with lightest touch of muscle followed, toned arms and an upper body full of hidden strength. He slid the cotton pants from around his waist, revealing a pair of metallic silver shorts which were tied at the front by a small knot.

With this finished, he undid his hair, allowing it to cascade down his shoulders towards his mid back. First a single foot entered, followed by another; then the man moved to paddle his way to the deeper portions. Here he sank, allowing his body to remain beneath the surface for mere moments before he arose allowing his torso to be exposed as he made a pleasured face showing how much he enjoyed himself. Now he relaxed, floating on his back and gently paddling along, allowing the cool, clear waters to comfort him.

"I do hope Kolak doesn’t have too much trouble. Oh well, I’ve myself to worry about." he turned on his stomach, bubbling the water a little as he allowed his thoughts to wander. What he sought was someone who could appease both his desires, the dominate master who loved having someone beg him for release, and the submissive servant who loved being pushed to limits previously unknown. He’d even brought a few of his favorite toys with him just for the sake of having some entertainment in case things failed to work out.

"I envy the king... He found two of he best the world likely will ever see. If I could find someone like those two I’d never have to fret over my love life again."

Arbel

The cat continued to nibble on the fish; the head now gone revealing the skeletal remains and the feline now working towards the belly. "Not... Usually" Bel spoke between bites, before lowering the fish and looking to the man with a tilted head. Truly, he hadn’t noticed his appearance. Something wild had called to him, he wanted to fish; so he’d done so. Was that wrong? he shook his head at the thought, his charms chiming lightly before he went back to his meal. Within moments he laid the fish into his lap and sighed, before falling back into the grass. "I mean, sometimes I do..." he laid on is arms, before looking towards Kolak with questioning eyes. They wandered along the other’s hidden body, before closing.

"I was hungry, and instinct kicked in." he started, tail swishing through the air. "I was near the pond where they raise fish for fishing, and decided I’d go old school. So I stripped down and dove in. I found this warm spot to sun dry, and you happened to be here. Now, yes there are times I present myself like this. If I know a man is looking for someone slutty and wanton I’ll give it to him." he mewled a little, licking at his hand before returning to the fish. Once bone and tail were all that remained he tossed it to the side and stretched out, before once more laying in the grass.

The charms, the collar, anyone would know their various meansing. He closed his eyes, chest rising and falling, before turning on his side and pawing cutely at the air. "If you’re here then you’re looking for something..." he ventured, eyeing the other with a single slit orb before sighing. "I get told I’m too foward, but hell... Most of the lumari coming here are looking for what I’m offering right? A submissive kitty who only really wants to serve a master willing to accept that he’s very much more cat than many of the others. I like to live by instinct, and hell if I could I’d go naked all the time."

Finally he silenced himself, already figuring he was scaring this one away. Sitting up, he stared alone the man’s body once more, before trying to catch his eyes. "Look, I’m no slut... I don’t just sleep with anyone. After I finished training to be a bondage pet I haven’t slept with anyone. I am needy, very needy... but I’m not just going to pounce you even if a part of me’d like to. I caught you at a bad time. I meant no harm or disrespect I was just engrossed in eating my fish in the sun while drying off a little before i fetched my clothes. Yes, I want a master... I’m so tired of this cage its not funny, but sex needs to be only a part of it you know? There needs to be mutual respect and understanding that we’ll both have lives. My master’ll likely have work of some kind, and likely expect me to clean or something..."

A shrug escaped him, before he rose to his feet, easily half a foot smaller than the other with a small smile. "Sorry... I talk to much." he pouted, before turning and starting to walk as if leaving the other be.

"People often tell me I don't talk enough." Kolak commented after the feline had finished his tirade. He wasn't bothered by the man's forwardness or plain honesty. He was well used to his Prince and that man had an honest tongue that could cut like a knife. Kolak was eager to get back to him but that didn't mean that he was desperate. His interest however was not out of desperation. He always had a thing for the feline Ikiirians. He loved the way their tails and ears moved and the way that they walked and talked. His prince often caught him watched the feline Ikiirians in fascination, wanting to touch and stroke their ears and tails and taste the skin that they had. The whole reason why he had been sent to the keep was because of a rumor that had started about this batch of Ikiirians having a high amount of felines. Of course to make matters worse the prince had sent both of his top men to the same place. He really did not want Alexei to know about his feline fascination. The prince knew and that was one person too many. Letting out a sigh the assassin returned his thoughts to the Ikiirian before him. This feline had a skin so fair it begged to be marked. Kolak was supposed to look for a companion and quite frankly the forwardness was refreshing after the fear and 'cutesy' that often plagued Ikiirian personalities.

He grabbed quickly at Arbel's arm, his body moving rapidly as he gently turned the other towards him. He knew the charms, he knew each one well enough to know that this cat could be interesting perhaps if the look over that the man had done was anything to go by, then Arbel was interested. Kolak moved closer before putting a hand around the man's throat to guide the feline's attention back to the Lumari. "I did not call you a slut. I inquired how you greeted strangers. Besides, I happen to find your instinctual personality refreshing. I deal with people and complex problems daily, it's nice to have someone simple." Kolak fingered the grey lining the collar's edge. He thought about it a moment before taking his hand off of the feline's arm and moving his hand to caress lightly along the male's tail before holding onto the edge and placing it to his mouth. He still wanted to bite it but it was against the rules to show anything but perfection. Kolak's fangs did not make him look like perfection so he had to keep the cloth over his face and his mouth off of the man's tail. He placed it lightly against his lips before letting out a sigh and releasing his hold.

"I am fond of felines." He admitted, "I always though that feline Ikiirians were the most beautiful. Your coloring is like autumn leaves at the edge of snow, a contrast of beautiful colors." He paused again before moving his hand down the man's throat.

When he spoke again to the feline, his mind was made up and his voice was almost pure business with a slight husky tone. "I require a companion that can travel with me on long missions and when I'm home make my rooms welcoming. I need someone not afraid of the dark and doesn't mind my night life. I work as a bodyguard for a prince so while you might not be number one, you would be a very close second. I am possessive. I will want to show the world that I own you in any way I can and keep you covered most of the time. I will never share you with another and never allow you to stray. Sometimes however, I am a petty sort and will ask you to dress in something that shows skin so that all may admire what they cannot have." Kolak raised an eyebrow, "Does this sound acceptable to you?"

OoAkemioO said:
2zsy4o1.jpg

Kaoh Luvare BlackStripe

Most people did not look at him and think that he would be trouble wrapped up in a very pretty package. It was midday and after another round of failed master-finding the tiger Ikiirian Kaoh was about ready to explode. He needed his water time. Tigers, unlike many other feline specie loved water. When your list of powers included being Aquakinetic, you practically lived in water. Letting out a growl he ran through the grounds, racing towards the area he practically lived in when he wasn't supposed to be finding a master. It wasn't like he didn't want a master, he just had a few requirements to be met. He also was rather blunt and lacked the tact that a lot of Lumari expected from their Ikiirian slaves. Kaoh didn't see the point in beating around the bush and that apparently ruffled a lot of feathers. There was also the fact that he was a switch. A lot of Lumari didn't like someone to be as both. They felt threatened or bored by the prospect of switching from their preferred sex positions. Maybe he didn't need a master? It was starting to look a little hopeless but as he saw the water near, all depression and irritation faded.

Kaoh pulled off almost all his clothing except a specially make sarong. It was shimmery blue in color and only came down to his mid-thigh, the material however didn't weigh him down and let water pass though easily. He couldn't wear it around by itself since it was 'improperly short'. It wasn't like anyone could see anything if they looked up it, the fabric had been wrapped specially so that it held all his parts in place and hid them from view. Shrugging away all thoughts, he took a running start and dived into the water.

There was where he realized his mistake. There was someone else in the water with him! Kaoh made a sound. How dare someone intrude on his water time! However that irritation turned to worry as he saw the position that the man was in. Keen eyes searched for bubbles but when he thought there wasn't enough he reacted without thinking. This man was drowning!

Possessing the strength of a tiger and running on instinct, Kaoh lifted the man out of the water and roughly pushed him into the bank. He leaped over top of the man, his knees holding his weight to either side of the other's chest. He was leaning over top of the other before he realized that the blue haired man had not been drowning. The tiger Ikiirian blushed a brilliant red quickly before scrambling off of the blue haired man.

"Shit, I'm so sorry I didn't see enough bubbles and I thought you were drowning!" Kaoh cried out panicked and embarrassed. He'd never get a master now! If the keep found out about this they would skin him! "You can't tell anyone, please!" Kaoh's ears flattened his, tail swished wildly. He was going to be in for it now! He didn't even know this man and he had never seen him before so he had to be here to try to find a pet. Oh, but if he gave the keep a bad reputation, they would skin him and throw him out! It was so bad, so very bad. Water sloshed around behind him as Kaoh panicked, his aquamancy whirling the water in his heightened state.

Arbel

Arbel froze when the other held him, eyes wandering to question before he felt a hand at his throat. Swallowing, he nodded a little, eyes wide and unsure as he felt the man’s fingers along his flesh. He visibly hardened to full stiffness as the man spoke to him, and he mewled a little before speaking in a husky voice full of venomous desire. "I offer what you see to whom wants it. If I find a man willing to pierce my flesh or adorn it with tattoos I will give it to them as a canvas. My trainers taught me how to erase those very wounds and exponge the ink if it is desired; it takes time mind... but they taught me how to be what my master wanted." his mouth was watering as he eyed the man, wanting to see if he too held any sign of arousal his eyes wandered along his body once more; a visible pout showing at the realization he could see nothing.

A whine fell from his lips as his tail was ‘tasted’ he purred a little and wriggled at the obvious tightness within his boxers showed. "S-Sir..." he breathed, face crimson as he swallowed the words he heard making him feel all the more wanton. His hand moved to take hold of the other’s own, slowly leading it along his tender chest. "I... I’d love to be marked by you in any way you pleased." Fangs protruded as he bit down on his lower lip, nodding madly before leaning closer. He jumped up on his tip toes and held to the man’s neck; licking his cheek for a moment before flushing once more. Why was the man tormenting him so? Was it a ploy, a play? A dream come true perhaps? he didn’t know, but he wanted this man to be his master. Once more he swallowed as he landed on the ground nuzzling against Kolak’s side before breahing heated breaths into his shirt.

"M-May we please consamate this moment then... I-I mean after the paper work... Will master truly make me his?" he eyed the other curiously, before swallowing a little as he fidgetted about. "They sell kits for piercings and tattoos, replacement collars, and all kind of gear here for after a master claims his[/size] pet. Y-You can make me whatever you want me to be." His eyes were wide with wonder, and he nuzzled the man once more before thinking overh is words. "I’ve never been beyond the keep, I’d like to see more than the keep. A-and I can keep house and make a home for you to return to... I can even set up fun times for your return~" he nearly sang it out, his thoughts already wandering to his lying naked lubed up and ready, or even getting help from someone to be tied up with vibrators and beads and... The thoughts made him whine, and he looked to the Lumari once more before muttering.

"My fantasies are getting the better of me... I better calm down before I tear your pants off and start suckling." Deep crimson spread across his face, yet his eyes revealed he was being honest, he would definitely depe throat this gorgeous man whom was to be his master; he was hungry, his thirst not for food but lustful fulfillment long left undone.

Alexei

He’d be so blissfully unaware of it all; loosing himself to thoughtful dreams. Yet, poor Alexei was doomed to not enjoy himself for long. Before time could register, he was on the ground with a tiger like creature atop him. He blinked multiple times, before dawning set in and he shook his head a little. They were both wet, and both in nearly nothing; and this man was on top of him. Instantly his erection showed, and his face flushed as nipples perked to life. Dear gods this creature had made him hard and horny; damn it all. He didn’t need this now, nowhere to jerk off and nothing to play with.

Yet, the panicking creature needed to be dealt with first. "No harm was done." he muttered, rising a little before reaching out and petting through the other’s hair in an attempt to calm him. He bit his lip as he watched the male, before sheepishly leaning closer and taking hold of his jaw. At first his tongue licked the other’s lips, before he stole them in a dominate display that told the other to calm. He held him there for a moment, lingering thoughts on his taste before pulling back with a heated breath. "Listen... Kitty..." A hand moved along the other’s chest, rubbing the mild muscle structure and judging lightly at his actions.

"The only harm now is that I’m horny... And leaving me horny is not a good idea." he eyed the male much like a demon of lust, licking his lips before letting his hand move lower along Koah’s body. "My name is Alexei by the way, and I’m looking for my personal plaything~" he teased a little, finally pausing as his hand lingered over the other’s crotch. He rubbed in a small circle, still eyeing the male’s reactions; wanting to see if he’d squirm in submission or fight back. Moving closer, he pulled the other to him and rested in the grass; leading the other’s hand to his own crotch. "Now I’m willing to venture you’re panicking cause you think this’ll hurt your finding a master?" he started to toy with the male’s sarong as he spoke.

"But I’d love to have a gorgeous and caring creature like yourself as my pet. We could swim together, and we could explore our bodies together..." he let his tongue graze the feline’s neck a moment before he rested his head against his shoulder and took a deep breath. ”... I have all I need when it comes to living, everything but a true lover. I’m tired of random encounters that end in nothing... so kitty; if you’re willing to give me a try, I’d love to see if we could fulfill our sexual and non sexual fantasies with one another..."

He kissed the others’ cheek. "Starting with a nude swim and a little shared man play perhaps?" [/size]

Kolak stared into the feline's eyes, into Arbel's eyes and read his hunger. The truth of his words rang through and the assassin smirked. "I accept you then. However, I am fond of having sex in a bed. I'm sure it's a bit old fashioned of me to admit but I like the comfort." He pulled off his coat, before holding it out to Arbel. It wouldn't fully cover the feline but the assassin was feeling mean. He wanted people to see that hot little erection while Arbel led Kolak back to his room for the paperwork. "We will have to pick up your clothing but you're only allowed to wear those shorts and my coat, understood? Now lead the way, kitten." His voice was husky by the end of the sentence. There was a long pause however before the assassin spoke again, "If you wouldn't mind humoring me some more, little cat. While we fill out paperwork, fill yourself full for me with one of your toys. I want to stake a claim quickly and the thought of you hot and open to me is most appealing." He started walking out in front of his feline before pausing, "Oh and Arbel? I like to mark my lovers with my bites best."

2zsy4o1.jpg

Kaoh Luvare BlackStripe

Kaoh had not been expecting the man to kiss him. The man had tried to calm him down first but mostly, the kissing had stopped him. Of course he didn't really mind the touching either. He couldn't allow the other man to penetrate him, that much was for sure since he hadn't signed any papers saying he was going to be Kaoh's master. But jerking each other off? Maybe. The tiger Ikiirian grabbed a hold of Alexei's hand once the other started toying with his sarong. The feline let out a sigh before speaking, "I don't mind jerking each other off. However I feel that you must know that I am not a liar and I do not always enjoy obeying every command. Sometimes I enjoy doing some of the commanding."

Kaoh moved his hand beneath the blue haired Lumari's shorts, and found the erection that the man was talking about. He was careful of his claws but he did tug Alexei's cock, using it to gently steer the man closer. "I can't let you penetrate me but I can certainly not let you suffer. If you still want me after our play, then I'll become your pet, Alexei." Kaoh started stroking the blue haired man's member more seriously now. "Please stay close. It's been a while since someone wanted to touch me." The tiger was mostly concerned with getting the Lumari off but he didn't mind the other man touching him now. Taking his fangs, Kaoh nipped the other's ear lobe, tormenting him while he had him captive.

Arbel blinked for a moment. Could they do that? There was no reason to really question, after all it was his future master’s idea. Wrapping the coat over himself, he couldn’t help but flush when he realized it allowed his crotch to be seen by any whom passed them by. Somehow, that made him all the more exited and a small twitch could be seen within the boxers. "Master..." he breathed, "I’ll do anything you ask." he slowly turned and led the way back to the pond; pausing at the image of two others. One he knew well, another feline not unlike himself. The other male was new, and the two of them were doing something. He wriggled a little as he saw the other man move, obviously doing something with Kaoh’s cock. His mouth watered, and he let out a heated breath before darting to his clothes and standing at Kolak’s side. ”... W-We should leave them alone... D-Don’t you think?"

A ginger tug was given to the man’s arm, and Bel began to walk back towards the main building. He felt them, eyes lingering on him. What parts of him were exposed looked perk and pink, and the rage in his shorts was something none would fail to notice. The only thing that would have made it all the more invigorating would have been to actually be impaled at that moment. "T-This way sir." he cooed, pressing a few buttons on the elevator before shuffling closer to Kolak as a few others wandered in. Hungry eyes lingered upon him, and he feared the assassin may strike as some grew ever close to touching.

Finally the door revealed the dormitories, and he darted past the crowd panting a little. Crimson eyes turned to Kol, his tail whipping through the air in a happy fashion as his perk ears grew skyward. He was so close. With a twirl he made his way to his personal room, inviting the male within and promptly stripping so he wandered naked. "My portion of the paper work is on the stand... We’ll have to go to the offices to finish everything..." he spoke, oddly calm as he knelt beneath his bed and pulled out a chest. Digging around inside he slowly revealed a large plug made of a metallic material. This was followed by a vial of lubrication which he poured over the easily eight to nine inches before lowering to the floor. Inch by inch he pushed it into himself; whining until with a pop the final bit was settled into place. He followed by quickly pulling the shorts back on wriggling and whimpering as the plug pushed against his insides.

"I-Is this alright... M-Master?"

Alexei paused a moment, looking to the feline for a time before a cool smirk appeared. Leaning forward, he kissed along his jawline before speaking in a deep lusty voice. "I don’t mind submitting from time to time... I must warn though love, I like to fight for my right to dominate." he nibbled, then allowed his lips to move ever further down the feline’s body, suckling a nipple before biting down just hard enough to leave a nice mark. "Do your worst kitty."

A low whine escaped as his cock was tugged, and he swallowed as his hands undid the sarong and revealed a lovely prize. Pleasured cries escaped when his ear was nipped, and he bucked his hips into the other’s hand as his own went to work on Kaoh’s lovely penis. With a lick of his lips, the male pulled away just enough that he could lower himself, right hand still jerking as his lips embraced the head of Kaoh’s erection. "You know..." his tongue lashed at the head a moment, before saliva dripped along the shaft and his hand moved quicker. ”... I could get use to this... kitty~" in a fell motion he devoured the other’s cock, lips pressed against pubes, hand massaging balls, tongue lashing at the shaft as the head was massaged by the swallowing motions of his throat.

Pulling upwards, he breathed; then allowed his gaze to wander to Kaoh’s face before he spoke in a hushed voice. "The question should be... If you still want to be my bed mate once you experience what I have to offer... my beautiful kitty." his free hand brushed the other’s face, as he once more dropped down to suck on the man’s cock with no sense of holding back.

Kolak amused himself by watching the feline before him. The man did seem to relish the attention given to him. However when he saw what had his kitten so startled after he retrieved his clothes, Kolak snickered. He quickly pulled out a device and snapped a picture before putting it back in his pants. "That's Alexei." He explained, "Man would have a fit at being caught. I'll have to send it to the prince." He returned his attention to Arbel before allowing himself to be led.

However in retrospect, perhaps only allowing those tight little shorts and his jacket hadn't been the best idea. People were bold, coming closer to the fiery feline before being cowed by Kolak's stare. It was almost worth it though to see how Arbel reacted. The little Ikiirian definitely enjoyed being shown off. It was good to know that the man wouldn't find his so hard later when Kolak would find himself feeling petty. Besides, what use what it to have such a pretty pet if you didn't get to show him off? The king often showed his pets off without a thought. The two were beautiful even if neither were feline in nature. Kolak smirked at the thought, watching his feline run in front of him as he calmly walked behind.

Of course that changed once they were in the dormitory room and Arbel stripped off his clothing. Kolak ran one finger down the man's spine before letting him go prepare himself. It was only a given that he watched and as Kolak sat down at the desk he smirked at the feline's actions. "My, My. So very good for me." He pet Arbel's ears and head before placing a gentle smack on the boy's ass where the plug was. "Would you sit in my lap?" He sat at an angle so that the Ikiirian could sit on his lap.

Kolak didn't do anything sexual just yet, mostly stroking the man's skin while he filled out his part of the paperwork. It was standard stuff. He hesitated on putting down were he lived. Technically he could have a small plot of land to call his own but he had a suite of rooms in the castle that were his own to live in. It was a small space compared to many others there but it was definitely at least ten times bigger than this room. He wrote down the address after a pause before finishing all his paperwork. By the time he was done, the feline in his lap definitely had him hard but he was still only stroking the man's tail and ears.

"To the office you said? You did tell me I had to fill out the paperwork before I could have you. But perhaps if we go to the office, you should wear some pants with my coat." His voice could almost be considered a purr with his husky lust laced in it. He most certainly would enjoy this feline in his home. "You'll look so lovely spread out on my black satin sheets at home, Arbel."

2zsy4o1.jpg

Kaoh Luvare BlackStripe

"I wouldn't expect anything less. I do not always like to dominate. I sometimes find that I like to submit but I can change my mind from time to time."
Kaoh watched the Lumari a while before the man stunned him. He had lowered his lips onto Kaoh's cock and start sucking with those wicked lips. He also heard when others approached but he was far too distracted by the bewitching Lumari to do anything about it. It had been a while since he had been touched and what felt like eons since someone last sucked him off. When he heard the man speak again, the Ikiiran purred, "I doubt there is much that could keep me from your bed if this is how you do everything." It wasn't much longer that the tiger boy could hold on before finally cuming.

Kaoh ran a finger over the tip of the Alexi's cock before murmuring, "I have paperwork in my room if you're still interested."

Arbel

Arbel looked to the man a moment, before returning his gaze to the pair by the pond. A nod was given, before he let out a bit of a sigh. "I wouldn’t have expected Koah to be so devious." like he could speak on behalf of anyone else deviance. A low purr escaped as the two walked, and he felt the others eyes upon him. With so many people around he wasn’t quite sure the Lumari wouldn’t react harsh to those whom edged just a little too close.

The feel of a finger on his spine caused him to arch, a whiny mewl escaping his lips as tiny fangs nibbled on the lower; looking into the man’s dual shaded eyes. He wanted to remove that mask, to taste him; but he kept his calm and merely did as told. Once redresssed he nodded and rested his butt in the other’s lap, wriggling a little before stilling himself. Low whine escaped with each touch; his insides hot and sucking on the plug as his cock dribbled pre onto the inside of the shorts, slowly staining through the visible levels. The male knew how to restrain though, how to hold back until permission was given. Swallowing, his entire being stiffened when his tail was stroked, and he literally started to purr.

Bel whimpered at the other’s words, staring at him coldly before a finger moved to brush along the mask over the man’s lips. Swallowing, he shoook his head, fingers nibly daring to remove the mask as he eyed the man wantonly. "C-Can’t that wait until we finish... P-Please master..." Daring to deny, he slipped the mask away and crashed his lips agains the other’s own. He kissed submissivly, mouth open inviting, warm. His tongue lapped against the other’s lips, his entire being screamed for the man as he pressed closer; hard nipples against the man’s shirt, hard cock against the man’s pants. He rose to a position where his back arched, his tail whipping the air while his ass poked out, invinting touch.

"You... Can punish me later for my lack of restraint." he breathed, nible fingers working on the pants, pleading for the man to let him release the beast hidden within. He needed it, and he was not to deny himself unless forced.

Alexei

Lexi said nothing, merely worked his magic on the poor feline. Fingers danced along his ball sac, his tongue lapped like a dog along shaft before entirety was sucked in so that muscles at the back of his throat could work on milking. Finally, he was rewarded and he swallowed down the deliciously biterness, all but a small droplet. He eyed the other, before leaning to him and kissing him deeply, forcefully pushing that last little drip of Kaoh’s essense into his own mouth. After a dance of tongues, he pulled away a hand moving along his chest before he gave the feline a small nod.

”... And after I sign this paperwork?" he questioned, moving to blow a warm breath into the other’s ear before speaking in a low voice. "Can we go to my room and screw like rabbits until neither of us have the energy to even walk?" his finger moved along the other’s flesh, before he gently scratched allowing his nails to leave the slightest marks of red upon the beautiful ivory of the snowy feline. "Or we could come back here and finish what we’ve started?" he added, licking the other’s neck.

"I think you’d look gorgeous with your nipple pierced."

Sharylkash (The Fated hunter of the sun -rough translation from elven name generator for rpg XP-)

7cd49f13-592e-4c6a-a982-a5722a151ea6_zpsk3ltprq6.jpg

It had been a week since he’d been freed from the poachers, still his trust was not easily won towards these Lumari whom claimed themselves royal. Of all, he’d had (if one could say his was even classified as it) conversations with only one of the members of the royal family. The prince whom had decided to keep him as a ‘pet’ was the only one he’d so much as given his name to. The man had said something about it being hard to pronounce in their tongue, thus the serpent offered the male permission to call him Ryl (real). Subtle hisses and a deep voice were given as he answered questions the best he could; but now night had come and his blood boiled.

The room he’d been given was not suitable, no, he needed the wild. So in darkness and with naught but his scales the creature slithered through the halls. He’d recalled the area before, the people had called it a ‘garden’ but he saw it as a paradise. Flora not unlike what he grew with lined the glass dome, trees reaching to the ceiling a warmth from waters that poured from a faux mountain. It was a bio dome made to look as the amazon would, the creature knew it reminded him of home and that was all that mattered.

Scales of auburn, crimson, black, and gold lined his frame (not unlike a a coral snake) and his nails grazed along the trees as he slithered forward. He tasted the air with his tongue, and closed his eyes to sense heat. Nothing; why was this forest bare? it made little sense, but he decided to endure and merely kept on his path. It didn’t take long to find a spot where the ground moved towards he water and soft rocks were smoothed. A swimming hole perhaps? with the moons light falling towards him from above, the creature lowered his torso and placed a hand into the pristine liquid. Warm?

Sliding further, he soon submerged himself making way to deeper waters before pausing. His head rose above the waves and he curled himself so as to keep his torso above and his tail beneath; absorbing the heat. ”... Nothing for bath..." a deep mellow voice spoke, as amber eyes peered around. Slowly he sunk once more, his mouth just bellow the water so his nose was all he used to breath. It was warm, and he smiled lightly feeling at peace for the first time in many days. Want home...

"My, My so impatient." Kolak murmured, his voice husky after his lips had been stolen and ravished. He didn't mind that the feline had pulled off his mask, they would soon be master and pet so it was fine that the feline knew that Kolak was not as perfect as the Lumari would have people believe. He licked his fangs when the Ikiirian pulled back, "I believe I might have to punish you later for your lack of restraint but I find it most intoxicating now."

Kolak took the man's wrists into one hand before forcing those clever fingers away from his pants. He smacked Arbel's ass, smirking at the male's reactions before pulling off one of his leather belts to tie those clever hands with. "I think I like you like this." He whispered, pulling gentle at the plug to tease. "I could have so much fun being mean too you but I believe I was promised a bed before a naughty kitten pounced me." Kolak stood, lifting Arbel up with him before setting the man down on the bed. The assassin pulled off his own clothing, taking his time while he tormented his new pet. Perhaps the feline should learn patience since those fingers were far too clever for their own good. Once naked however he didn't tease for long.

Kolak slid up against Arbel, black claws coming out now that the assassin found himself relaxed. He ripped those delightful red shorts off and started playing with that plug that his kitten tormented him with. In and out, he thrusted it, chuckling at the kitten's wiggling. It wasn't exactly what the other man wanted but he would get that soon if he was a good boy. Kolak ran his fangs over the other's neck, humming all the while he choice the perfect spot to bite. Somewhere obvious since the assassin was a very possessive beast. Deciding that the poor kitten had been played with enough, Kolak bit down as he pulled the plug out, lubing his own cock up before sliding into that slick heat. "My, you are delicious." The assassin purred, lapping at the fang marks around the man's neck. It would be nothing that he would bleed terribly from since the man's abilities would heal him quickly. "Let that scar, pet. I want the world to see where I have claimed you."

Of course now, for the main event. Kolak slid his cock out before thrusting back in hard. He wasn't in the mood to be the most gentle and honestly, if he was reading the Ikiirian right, Arbel wasn't in the mood to have gentle. "I suppose you were a very good boy before you pounced me." He thrusted some more before pausing, "Would you show me how good you can be?" Kolak undid Arbel's hands, allowing him this freedom. "Why don't you show me how you like to be fucked, lovely pet? Fuck yourself on my cock."

2zsy4o1.jpg

Kaoh Luvare BlackStripe

It took a bit for Kaoh's brain to process everything that Alexei was saying since said Lumari had sucked his brains out of his cock. Once, however his brain processed it all he chuckled, "Once you sign the paperwork, I am yours to do with as you please." He hummed at the other's suggestions, watching lazily as the man decorated him. He didn't mind being decorated and even liked it. Of course when the other suggested a nipple piercing his ears perked. "If it pleases you, I am not against it but I feel I should warn you that I am very fond of glittering things. If you plan to decorate me with jewelry, make sure it sparkles."

Untangling from the Lumari, Kaoh readjusted his sarong. "My paperwork is in my room. I think we should move there before we have anyone else walk in on us." He pulled on his other clothes after retrieving them then helped Alexei into his. The feline couldn't help the kisses he placed along the Lumari's neck, being gentle where the man probably would have wanted something else. Perhaps though the other didn't mind and once they were both presentable, he lead the way back to his room.

"This is it." He murmured, after leading the Lumari back through the elevator and up into the dorms. Kaoh's room wasn't the most personal room but there was bits of old shiny jewelry that he had begged the other feline, Arbel to fix together so that he could have them. There was also small containers of water all over the room, so that Kaoh could play with his aquakinetic ability as he pleased from anywhere in the room. Kaoh placed the packet on his desk before moving away from Alexei to put in his navel piercing. "Did you wish to go back to your rooms after you finish? I don't much mind where we fuck like rabbits."

tumblr_mc9esiQkLv1rapyi8o1_500.jpg

Merosa Macursa Trilake

Over the past week of adjusting, Merosa was still honestly at a loss at what to do with his newly rescued pet. Mero was not heartless, contrary to what his captain of the guard and his assassin would tell people. He had tried to find out about his new Ikiirian's homeland and tired to find out what was left. Which, according to intelligence, there was no tribe left to speak of to return his new pet too. So instead he had claimed the man for his own and now that he was thinking about it, was probably a very arrogant thing to do. However, all he saw was a chance to have a bodyguard that could get him out from under Alexei and Kolak's constant guard. It wasn't like he got kidnapped all the time. It had only been seventy-six times now, even without counting the near misses. Being a prince could be a big pain in the ass sometimes and with a pet like this 'Ryl', Merosa could see himself feeling less threatened and even safe. That would be nice.

It would be nice not to awaken to every sound like he did now, listening to the naga slither past his door. Using his power, the prince shifted into purple smoke before allowing his body to shift back once outside. What was his pet doing? Should he leave him be? He probably should but he couldn't seem to stop himself from following the bewitching naga to the lake. Since he could change his state of matter, from solid to air, the prince could pass undetected behind the reptilian Ikiirian. Sitting down among the shadows, the prince sat along the bank of the water, just watching. He slid one knee to his chest, laying his head on it while he frowned. Perhaps, the man was homesick? There was nothing to be done for it since there was no where to return him to but he could make this garden more like Ryl's home, right? Perhaps he could make the room more natural to calm the fire in the man's blood.

Merosa sighed softly, using his purple smoke power to form a butterfly, changing it into a real butterfly before letting it free. It wasn't much but it was something to start out with right? Sure, he could be a dick but he didn't want the man totally unhappy. "What would make you happy, shiny scales?" The prince whispered, like a ghost on the wind.

Sharylkash

More bubbles escaped before he finally submerged in full. His movement in the water mimicked the great anaconda, he traveled from shore to shore, before again settling on a shore and resting his head on the ground. His tongue slithered out, tasting; noticing. Sharp eyes wandered from side to side, before he noticed a butterfly. His eyes stared at it in awe, there was no way it was natural. "Who there?" he asked, eyes sharpening still, claws forming as he moved his body into a coiled stance. He eyed the area, before smelling once more. Yes, the smell was familiar. Soft like a butterfly’s wings, warm like the sun and yet sweet like fruits that grew wild and free on the trees. He smelled once more, then followed.

It didn’t take long for the skilled tracker to find his quarry, and he tilted his head at the sign of the prince before him. ”... New master..." he addressed the male, his name was hard for the creature, and he knew he was his master. Swallowing, he moved closer, the look of the other worrying him. A hand moved out to touch the soft face, his tail moved to surround them like a warding circle. All the feral nature within started to fade, revealing a worried look and a gentle caress of the chin. "You sad?" the question fell from a warm voice, deep, protective, proud.

He knew his home was no more, he missed it; but with nothing to return to a new life was needed. "Being here not bad... Can this room be mine? So much like home, but so different. Cleaner, less danger... Nothing to hunt though." he pouted a little, Ryl was a warrior and a hunter; likewise a lover. He’d been raised to fulfill the sexual needs of his fellow warriors, and was betrothed to the chief’s son for being one whom could indeed lay eggs even as a male. ”...Master need release?" his voice perked up as he asked this, often the young ones would hide away when they wanted to relieve themselves. Sometimes it was a game, one would fill the air with pheromones allowing for the others to hunt him down; the winner getting to play. His scales moved closer to the prince, and he leaned close. He looked into the other’s eyes, waiting for answers.

Alexei

"What kind of sparkles love? I’m captain of the royal guard... I can get you sparkles from blues to pinks, reds to greens, golds and silvers... Hell I can set you up to change your stones depending on your whim." he played with one of those perk little nipples. They looked gorgeous, edible. He licked it, then smiled as the other moved away. A nod was offered, and light gasps escaped with each kiss as he was helped to dress.

"No one really helped me dress before." he cooed, arms embracing the feline a moment to steal another deep kiss on the lips. "Can we make that a habit?" Following, he awaited until in the room; looking about and nodding a little. A hand rummaged through the various jewels, and he couldn’t help but smile lightly. "Did you make these? Very good job if you did." who would guess his own friend was currently screwing Kaoh’s own, who’d have known the two felines knew one another and cared for one another. It’d be interesting to see all the reactions when that came to light.

"You like water?" he questioned, noting the basins, head tilting before he placed a finger to his lips. ”... My room is large, and no reason for you to keep your things here. We can move it all quickly enough, then have all night, and the next few days to do as we want." It didn’t take long for him to get to the paper work, his penmenship quite refined and fairly pretty. He chit chat with the other as he signed, thinking lightly. "So what are some of your kinks Kaoh? I’m a bit of a sadomasochist myself, everyone teases me for being switch, but lets face it what’s the fun in binding yourself to one side of the pendulum when you can experience the full spectrum?"

It didn’t take long for the final dot to be made, and he looked to the other with a soft gaze before reaching out to him. He took his hand, pulling him close and once more kissing his lips. "So, we need only turn these in, and we belong to one another?" he smiled, hand moving to brush the other’s neck. "This will be first to go... Its no where near gorgeous enough to grace your flesh. I’m thinking something like radiant like black leather with various opals so that each movement will reveal a different shimmer of the rainbow?"

Arbel cried in pure bliss as fangs dug into his tender flesh. His eyes quaked and his heartbeat began to raise. The man didn’t want the marks removed, and Bel nodded wildly as he willed his body to action. Slowly the blood stopped trickling, but the mark remained pure. It showed for all to see, all to know. The man belonged to another, and a soft purr escaped him as he nuzzled against his master’s face. "Eat me as much as you want~" he cooed, wriggling in the man’s hold before letting out a soft whine.

His hips moved to meet the other’s cock, it was so big. Arbel’s own was around average, maybe smaller, but his masters had to be large, so large. It was dividing him from within, yet he adored it so. A soft breath fell from him, chest raising and lowering before he tilted his head. His body moved in rhythmic motion, before a pause. A soft whine escaped, and he eyed the other cautiously before nodding.

Gently, he slid himself off the man, wriggling himself into a position that would make it easier. His tail moved, wrapping around the other’s cock, aiming it as he sucked it back in. His hands rested on the man’s chest, his feet beside him so that Bel’s own cock twitched with each movement. His tail swayed in the air, before he began. First slow, but soon quick ungodly quick. He would take himself almost off before falling full force onto the man’s shaft. Pants and moans escaped him, pre leaked from his erection. The boy couldn’t help himself as he leaned forward and begged the other.

"Please... Master.... Kiss." he moved his hips in a circular motion, completely impaled, eyes quaking from pleasure as he continued before again rising and falling as quick as humanly possible. He yelped a little, then whined. "Can’t move fast enough... Help please... Master..." he needed to feel the man thrust into him, his legs quaking as he tried to pick up speed that he knew he couldn’t in his current position.

2zsy4o1.jpg

Kaoh Luvare BlackStripe

"I didn't make those. I found them. People leave behind all kinds of shiny things when they break. I have a friend that has the ability to work metal so I take my shiny finds to him and he fixes them. I'm not particular about color or price I just like the shine. However, I have a bit of a love for rubies and red tiger's eye if I must be honest. I love the red. It's so passionate and stunning." He flicked his ears excitedly while talking about his shiny objects only to wiggle more when his new suitor took notice of all the water. "Oh, I have the power to manipulate water. I like to play with it all the time so I often keep a lot of bowls of it around. I move it from one bowl to another without losing a drop of it. It's become a game to see how far I can move it. It works pretty far, but I can't move a whole lot of water at once. I can move other things with my general telekinesis but my aquakinesis is far more powerful. It does make me very attracted to water though. I can also read minds too but I have to be touching someone and it's not always perfect, sometimes it's impressions and such." He nodded to the idea of moving his things. He was ready to leave this place and all the boring people in it. It would be a relief to finally get away from this place and never have to worry about wooing someone ever again. Besides, the Lumari before him seemed interesting, though Kaoh wished he knew him more. Was it alright to ask questions of his suitor master too? He assumed so. He opened his mouth to speak before Alexei beat him too it.

"I'm not sure of all of them. I love to bite and be bitten. I love to be decorated by my lover. I see it as a badge of honor and I think it's a true sign of devotion when one sees it fit to decorate you. It makes me feel safe."
Kaoh paused a moment before cocking his head, "I can see you're point. My reason is hard to explain to someone not Ikiirian. I'm a switch because of my bestial nature. I mostly see hunter and prey when I look at people and my tiger genes often lead me to pounce or submit. I do not ask my instincts why. I simply follow them."

Kaoh watched the man complete his paperwork silently. He didn't really know what to ask the man but when the Lumari spoke up again about decorating him, he purred. "I'm glad you'll keep a collar on me. I rather like them." He paused his sentence in thought about that leather collar and gemstones with rainbow colors. "Yes." He rumbled out in pleasure at the imagery the man was making. "With a pendant with blood red gemstones on it. Something that says I belong to you."

He paused a moment blinking his lustful look at the thought of shinys was swept away by feline logic, "You said you were captain of the guards, yes? Maybe I could ask Arbel to make a trinket using some of your old metal? Perhaps a small shield with your coat of arms or a sword with your name?" He purred, rumbling so loudly his chest vibrated, that definitely was a sexy though. He stared at the paper before remembering rather suddenly that the man had asked another question before that. He blushed momentarily before answering that question. Hopefully the Lumari could follow along. "Oh, yes. Once that paper is in the office we will belong to one another. I get rather distracted by my decoration kink. It is by far the think that gets me the most bothered."

tumblr_mc9esiQkLv1rapyi8o1_500.jpg

Merosa Macursa Trilake

Mero watched in interest when the naga started to hunt him down. He should not have set the butterfly loose if he didn't want to be found but he supposed a part of him did want to be found. It certainly was kind of sexy the way the Ikiirian changed while hunting him down. It definitely seemed to crank around some of the prince's gears but he wasn't getting hard. Instead when the male before him started fretting he watched him and sought to calm him. "I'm a little sad but I'll be fine." He said softly, leaning into those hands and just enjoying the touch the naga was giving him. How long had it been since he didn't have to worry about any hidden motives? How long had it been since he had been with someone? He didn't know what to call himself, really. By day he had to be a hard taskmaster and he honestly loved bossing around his best friends and even tormenting them endlessly. However, at night, everything was different. He just seemed to got soft at night without all the obligations. He just wanted to have quiet and be safe. Safety was the biggest thing he missed. There hadn't been a kidnapping in a good long while since he got both Kolak and Alexei on his team. However, outside of the castle he was a sitting duck and he never seemed to relax anywhere.

He smiled when the naga started speaking again, this time about how he didn't mind it here so much. That was good. However the man wanted to stay in the gardens. The prince frowned. That wasn't what he had been hoping for but he could see where this place reminded him of his homelands. "I suppose for now you can stay out here." He would have to get to work on figuring out how to...oh. That could work. He pondered how to make the suite in the castle into a tropical wonderland a minute before his thoughts were all ripped out from under him.

"What?" He blinked owlishly at the Naga before looking away. "No. I don't sleep well at night. That's why I'm out here. I heard you and followed to see what you were doing." Being horny was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. Don't get him wrong, the naga was the most stunning creature he had ever seen and quite frankly he would love to touch him but not right now. Not at night and definitely not until Mero laid down the law with the naga. The prince raised an eyebrow, "If you need release, I am willing to help you but I do not need it." He'd rather be just touched without all the worry of sex or trying to 'defile' the prince or whatever nonsense people thought up.

Alexei

His kitty was certainly cute, no doubts about that. He loved shiny colors, and rubies huh? He’d keep that in mind. The soft wriggle of the other caused a brow to rise, only for his attention to turn to the water. "That is interesting. We may can find some use for that kind of power. That is if you want to be anything more than my bed mate; you will be free to find some entertainment and work if you desire within the palace." he offered a soft smile, his thoughts wandering to his other powers. Mind reading was useful too, and he could already see it being put to task. "I may have to ask you at times to use your powers; our prince is always being sought by people of ill intent; it would be great to know someone could look into those minds and decide if they are trustworthy or not."

Small nods were given, his pen moving in a gentle motion. His facade for all appearances was calm, yet his mind reeled. "Where all do you wish to be decorated? I already have plans for your nipples, but what about your penis? I could add to your ears, possibly your tongue or lips. You can leave any marks you desire on me as well. I’ll even make sure to get my nipples pierced along side yours with whatever stones you desire. We’ll mark each other." He nodded once more, finally completing his work and slowly rising. The other was in agreement to his desires; that was always a plus. A thought crossed through his mind, and slowly the Lumari began to move closer. His hands pushed the kitten into his mattress; a strength not shown before coming through him as he leaned down and kissed the other’s neck.

"Beautiful Kaoh..." he breathed, "What does your instinct say of me love? Am I prey to be pounced, or predator to cower before?" he nuzzled the neck a moment, then suckled hard. He continued sucking harder and harder until he pulled away with a soft pop. The bruising was done, a perfect little hicky on the left side of the kittens neck. His hand moved to stroke the other’s hair, fingers dancing near his ears. "Your first marking..." he chimed.

Once more thoughts lingered, and he nodded lightly. "We will think of something beautiful. After all, you never know we may just have an array of collars and trinkets so you can mix and match to fit your desires..." his hand continued to play with the other’s ears, eyes cool and calm even though he was obviously very turned on. "I forget, does the keep have such a place for the acquisition of jewelry? We can do that first, unless you truly just want to play cat and mouse~" he crawled atop the feline, right hand and fingers entwining with Kaoh’s own, his lips crashed against the beautiful creature, kiss dominate one minute then submissive the next, a true play to show he could be both and would be both on mere whim alone.

"How do you feel about clothing?" his words husky as he spoke. "I would love to see you in a whole lot of nothing most of the time. The scratches, the bites, the piercings..." he pinched a nipple between his fingers, twisting softly as he licked the others neck. "For all the world to see, knowing if they dare to touch you or I will strike them. Yes, I rather like the image of my near naked feline keeping close companionship, someone to touch and taste when need arises; to show others what they cannot have..." by now a hand lingered over the kitten’s crotch, the paperwork somewhat forgotten as lustful desire took hold. ”... You’re beautiful Kaoh..." he whispered, before moving his lips to the other’s ear. "And your all mine..."

Back
Top Bottom