Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celestial Chains: Yaoi Master/Slave (OoAkemioO x Shik)

Sharylkash

Slit eyes of amber lingered on the beautiful violet of the prince’ own. His scales wriggled, his muscles moving closer together before he was using the prince to warm his chill’s body. Soft rhythmic movement would be felt, his tail wrapping closer to the prince, but by no means tight. A hand moved, lifting the other’s face, before the second was added to hold their gaze. Tongue flicked into the air, and a fanged grin was given before the creature leaned forward and nuzzled the man. "No sad..." he whispered, words cooing and gentle, protective. "Master strong, need be proud and happy..." he pulled away, face showing worry. The Serpent was a pet, but the contractual agreements normally placed were not quite done to him. His choosing to be with the man was solely an imprinting nature, his savior would be his master; simple. A prince to these people was like the son of his chief, no difference. His mind accepted these simple truths, and so he snuggled against the other once more.

”...You do not wish it though?" he looked to the other, eyes blinking before he shook his head. "I sleep with you? Maybe not “With” but nearby? Guard?" it wasn’t his fault, truly; in his native tongue he was fluid and one of the most suave and prolific of speakers, this new language though. It was hard to understand. Shaking his head, he watched the other’s reaction and merely sighed.

"I no need release. Trying help master fell good. How else?" he brought a hand back, pressing a finger to his lips which he nibbled. He was trying so hard to figure out how to ease the man’s emotions. Finally a thought hit, ”...Prince of Lumari... Have bathing things right? Oils, scents? We wash together in warm waters... Nothing sexual promise. Just, get to know. Best way men get to know each other; fight together or bathe together." he nodded, actually feeling an odd since of pride at the thought. Yet, he waited, eyeing the other once more. "After bath... Take master to room and hold. Master can explain, can tell Sharylkash rules? I obey, as best I can... Still confused; but Sharylkash like’s master... He is like beautiful flower blooming in the night."

Back
Top Bottom