Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonlight Huntings (SilverScar & Myn)

It was the night of a hunt.

Standing high on a forested hill, Warwick glared out at the forested landscape. Moonlight caressed his wolfish, muscular form as the hunter glared about into the horizon. How long had it been since he'd been able to just unleash himself? The foolish summoner's held him back, denied his bestial nature and forced him into the childish battles within Summoner's Rift. He'd been promised the blood of a celestial being, the final ingredient for Singed's incomplete formula, the thing that would halt his further transformation into the wolfish beast he was becoming...but looking back now, was that what he truly wanted?

Looking down at his large, clawed hands, flexing his strong, rippling forearms, Warwick couldn't help but marvel at the power this form granted him. More than just a hunter now, more than just a human now. Even as he descended further away from humanity, was such a price not worth the gift's he'd been granted? Before this, he would have never been able to stand against the might of other Champion's he now faced, nevermind hunting them. The skirmishes within the Rift might have been that of children's games, with fallen Champion's simply returning to the field to fight once more, Warwick could not deny the thrill of it, a feeling only to be dashed whenever he went in for the killing stroke!

A howl of frustration cut through the otherwise quiet night! While hunting his prey on the Rift the werewolf lusted for blood, tonight he lusted for something else. It had been a growing concern as the beast within him slowly released itself, on how Warwick would deal with these new urges. As a human, it had always been easy. The coin granted to him from his hunts allowed the indulgence of any vice he wished, the pleasure's of the flesh the easiest to procure. And as a beast, he'd been so focused on his hunt for a celestial being, that it wasn't until a few days ago that the heat within his loins had begun to spread.

It had truly become obvious what his body needed when he'd cornered the opposing jungler in a previous game the night before, the huntress known as Nidalee. Fallen before him, the rest of the team's off in a valiant battle in front of the Nexus, Warwick had her pinned, muscles like steel cords keeping the huntress pinned as Warwick leaned over her, blood red eyes appreciating her toned stomach and ample breasts heaving beneath her fur pelts. It was at that moment that Warwick's team won, destroying the opposing Nexus and sending them all back before Warwick had his chance to take advantage. Normally the summoner's would ensure such...activities did not take place, but in the final push of a match, attentions were often drawn away from a few stray champions.

The encounter had left Warwick unsatisfied and was selected for another battle before he'd had a chance to subdue his lustful nature.

But it seemed he was now given a chance to correct that...

A familiar scent teased his nose, a Champion he'd worked with before, alongside her oafish brother. Lux. She was out their right now, in the camp...waiting for someone? Checking in on her brother? Regardless, as a teammate, Warwick should go and greet her to ensure nothing happened to the delicate little woman. Racing off into the forest, Warwick traveled through the dense woods towards the campsite, his movements barely disturbing the underbrush as he moved with deadly grace and speed for a beast of his size. Focusing on the path before him, Warwick stepped through from the shadows of the tall trees around the camp clearing, the light of the moon gleaming off his minimal gold armor.

And there she was.

The honey blonde mage looked lost in thought, dressed in her telltale blue and silver armor that still displayed the curves of her body. Lux looked more like an angel than Kayle or Morgana, innocence personified as Warwick approached, clearing his throat with a deep growl as he approached, not wanting to startle the little fawn.

"Greetings, Lux"

His voice was a deep and growling, red eyes bright in the moonlight as he stared down at his teammate. Bigger than her in every respect, the werewolf was easily taller than the young mage and his heavily muscled torso nearly cast Lux in a complete shadow from the moons light from where he stood. And while Lux had her armor, Warwick had only one shoulder covered in his golden armor and his groin covered by a large strip of black cloth to hide his large sheathed cock.

"What are you doing out here all alone? It is dangerous to be out at night, especially for a Champion such as yourself"

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~
"I never think about losing."
Affiliation: Demacia
Height: 5'1" (155cm)
Hair: Honey Blonde
Eyes: Sky Blue
Persona: Trusting

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤

A sense of unease began to settle within her as Lux nervously glanced around the seemingly empty camp. If she closed her eyes and listened carefully she could occasionally here a quiet shuffle and the sound of tinkering metal from a few of the tents, but it became evidently clear that no one here had the time nor will to greet her, and even if they did she couldn’t quite bring herself to barge casually into a nearby tent and strike up a meaningless conversation. As a noblewoman of Demacia with exceptional talent she’d always had the attention of those around her. And when distanced from her people she always had her protective brother to confide in, even when spying in the heart of Noxus she’d gained the trust and attention of those around her, clawing at her heart, but making her feeling welcomed regardless. She didn’t have that now, and these woods were eerie and unfamiliar. Light was bright and attention grabbing, and associating herself with the personification of it, she couldn’t help insignificantly small and alone as she stood alone in the camp, her discomfort reaching such high levels that she was starting to regret sneaking out here in the first place.

Her solitude however was broken before she could really begin to regret anything, and while she immediately stepped back attentively upon hearing a deep savage voice greet her, her tensed body immediately relaxed upon distinguishing the blood red eyes, and dark fur pelt of a wolf that seamlessly emerged from the shadows. She’d come across several assassins and creatures in her life, and she could only think of Nocturne who could move from shadow to light with such grace.

“W-warwick? I’m so glad you’re here” she smiled radiantly, relief and joy washing over her features as she quickly withdrew the step she'd taken away from him. She’d seen the wolf man from afar on a few occasions, and had been about to exchange a few sociable words with him on one occasion where she’d tried to befriend him. But her overprotective brother had stepped in, crossly excusing her and dragging her away for an unwarranted scolding. Telling her nonsense that the wolf was unpredictable and quite frankly a danger to her safety. She hadn’t believed her brothers analysis for a moment, but she could do little to object as she knew he was just looking out for her.

“I’m so sorry about last time, big bro-… Garen can be a bit paranoid at times, you’d think the might of Demacia would be a bit less of a worrywart” she remarked, smiling playfully as she knew her brother would only roll his eyes and shake his head even had he heard the slight slur against him. Normally she wouldn’t have been so open with someone she barely knew, but his presence in the camp meant he was a friend of her for the upcoming match tomorrow, and as simple as the gesture had been, the fact that the wolf had noticed and remembered her name had been all the good-will she needed to trust the others intentions.

“I beg your pardon though, I’m just as capable a fighter on the fields as you are” she huffed crossly, closing the distance between them and poking the wolf’s chest with the tip of her finger. Despite Warwick easily being a foot taller than her she confidently approached the man with gleaming teeth and sharp razor-like claws. If the wolfman decided to strike her down now she wouldn’t have any chance of retaliating, but yet she remained confident and carefree. As intimidating as most would find such a strong looming figure, Lux had worked in the Demacian military, and while Warwick was taller than even her own goliath of a brother, the scare factor of brawn and height had long since been lost.

What hadn’t been lost though was her inexperience with men, and as her soft delicate finger buried itself within the dark canine’s fur, she quickly pulled back in embarrassment, faint tinge of pink visible on the tips of her ears as she realized how Warwick was barely clothed by human standards. Seeing Warwick more as a wolf than a man, he’d looked far more natural without garments of fabric adorning him, and because of that she’d been a bit carless. “Nice muscles, I look forward to seeing them in action tomorrow” she smiled a bit awkwardly, mumbling out the first compliment she could think of to distract her small mistake. Though she was entirely genuine with her compliment, she’d seen several fine beasts over the years, but none managed to pull off the intricate balance of brawn, grace and style that the wolf did. Had she been a she-wolf she might have fallen for his good looks, but fact of the matter was she was human, and not even in the wildest dreams would she have considered the mating habits of someone who wasn’t completely wolf in mind.

Canine lips curled back in a furious smile as Lux mentioned his previous run-in with her brother. Warwick hadn't even had the chance to respond to Lux back then, before Garen intervened. While Warwick had the height factor for intimidation, the Demacian soldier was essentially a brick wall of muscle with the pair staring each other down until the brief confrontation had been broken up. It was an amusing memory, one Warwick had not thought of in some time. Perhaps because he had never really considered the oafish older brother to be any sort of threat to himself, though he begrudgingly had to admit that he admired the man's raw strength.

The light feel of Lux's finger poking at his chest was similarly amusing. Her finger might have rustled his fur slightly, but beneath his dark fur it probably would have felt as though Lux was hitting armor instead of flesh. Even with the improvements of the elixir, it wasn't enough for Warwick to simply accept what he'd been given. The League forced him to improve. New champions were always entering the arena and those who could not keep on the top of their game were quickly forgotten by the summoner's. Lux certainly wasn't anywhere near his equal when it came to physical strength, but her little display of defiance to his words were enough to get a chuckle from the werewolf. A harsh, dangerous sound that lacked the humor such a sound was required to hold.

"Such fire within you, I see our summoner picked his mage properly" Warwick growled his compliment, sharpened teeth clicking against each other in amusement. The blush that spread along her cheeks was equally amusing and very cute. She was so painfully innocent at times, it made the werewolf's desire for her all the more real. She needed to be made a real woman and such an act could only be done by a real man, not by one of those Demacian weaklings with their honor and chivalry which her brother clearly desired for her. No, she was in need of someone with true power, who wouldn't favor her with romantic notions or gentle touches.

His body shifting, Warwick looked up to the full moon hanging brightly in the cloudless sky. Truly the perfect night for a hunt. And now that he'd found his prey, he only needed to lure her away, someplace where they could enjoy each other's company more passionately.

"Will you walk with me, Lux?" Warwick requested plainly, motioning with a large clawed hand to the forest around them "It is such a beautiful night, it feels like it would be a shame for us to waste it by standing around here, waiting for the morning light. Normally I would race through these woods alone, but perhaps it is time I invite company"

Such a request would likely sound foolhardy to any other, but Lux had a reputation for being the good, trusting type. Being the beast he was, Warwick expected some skepticism from her but he doubted she expected his mind to be focused on her in such a way. After all, they were still expected to fight together tomorrow in the battle, so what reason would Warwick have to hurt her? If he got his way, her walking might be a bit shaky, throat sore. Nothing that could hurt their chances in a team fight.

"I'm not sure your brother would approve though...he would probably charge me sword swinging if he knew I was even talking to you" The large wolf chuckled again, red eyes holding her sky blue gaze

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤

Taking a step back and casually twirling herself around once, she regained some distance between the wolf and herself as she lifted her knee and thoughtfully tapped the tip of her boot against the gravel beneath her. As happy as it made to her to be acknowledged by someone so fierce, she felt a bit unworthy of the comment seeing as how it had been her brother and not her who’d initially been chosen to represent Demacia in tomorrow’s skirmish. Her motivation had suffered a bit seeing how her summoner was the dark broody type; the type that seldom ever worked well with her bright cheerful personality, but knowing that there was a familiar face amongst her team mates had been a huge uplifter, and the least she could do for making her feel better was return the confidence he’d express in her.

“Oh don’t you worry, I’ll light us up the path to victory, all you have to do is try and keep up” she boasted, winking at the beast before her with one of her sky blue eyes as she formed a pistol with her hand and exaggerate firing her ult. Of course she hadn’t channelled any energy and the procedure was all wrong, but even then the tip of her finger had been unwavering directed at the wolfman’s heart, conveying quite confidently that she didn’t intend to miss a single ult.

The request that followed though caught her completely off guard, causing her to stumble a bit before casually regaining her balance. Her eyes followed that of Warwicks as he indicated the brilliant full moon that hovered overheard, and although the woods had seemed intimidating cold earlier, she couldn’t help but see some fun and adventure in accepting the sudden but welcome invitation. “A romantic walk beneath the full moon? I never thought you to be the type” she teased, tilting her head thoughtfully as she contemplated the risks and benefits of accepting Warwick’s suggestion. Several thoughts swirling around in her mind as she hummed quietly to herself, there were many reasons as to why she decided to accept, but the most notable one was the way in which Warwick had rephrased the offer.

“I wouldn’t joke about something like that since I can’t actually imagine him doing just that when he finds out that I accepted to be led through the woods by a big bad wolf” she mirthfully spoke, brushing her hair back over her shoulders and making sure she look presentable. She didn’t consider a date by any means, but firmly believing that someone so beastly would never has suspected the wolf’s intentions even had she heard of his rather unpleasant rumours that surrounded the were-beast.

“I’ll take you up on your offer as long as you promise not to run off without me, I’m sure I’d be able to find my way back, but I’d rather not spend an entire night trying to find this camp again” she smiled, not thinking for a second that her request would be denied. Without thinking things over much at all she quickly stepped back over to wolf, and slipped her hand around one of the wolf’s strong arms, hugging it to herself as she tugged lightly on him to indicate she was ready to go. The possibility that Warwick would harm her hadn’t even crossed her mind, and her concerns were more directed towards the darkness and the nocturnal beasts that may also be on the prowl tonight. She wouldn’t have taken such a risk by herself, but with Warwick by her side, she felt as if she could walk across the border to Noxus without worrying much for her safety.

It was almost as though Lux was eager to be alone with the werewolf, even if she did not realize it. Was the young mage truly so wanting for company that she would agree to walk out into the woods with a, as she put it, big bad wolf? Regardless of her reasons, Warwick was pleased that she accepted his proposal. The promise she asked of him was one the wolf would happily accept, as Warwick had no intention of leaving Lux alone once they had ventured far enough into the woods. No, he would be making sure they stayed quiet close to each other.

"You have nothing to worry about little mage" The large wolf teased lightly, his smile showing off the rows of sharp canine teeth "I will not leave you out alone on this night"

He'd just managed to respond to her promise, before Lux's hand moved around one of his strong arms, pressing herself against his corded biceps. The gesture and feel of her, the warmth of her skin almost had Warwick pinning her down right in the camp, his bestial desires roaring within. It was a feeling that caused a stir between his legs, a shifting in his loin cloth as his cock began to rise. Before Lux could notice, Warwick was leading her into the forest, hoping that she would not notice his beginning arousal until it would be too late for her.

The forest was truly quite beautiful in the evening. The tree branches were filled with leaves, pine trees full and green. Moonlight danced across the soft, mossy ground, as if creating a makeshift trail for the wolf and mage to follow. It was a peaceful night, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves and pines, bringing with it all sorts of different smells. Normally Warwick would take advantage and use those smells to hunt, but he had his prey now, willing wrapped around one arm as they walked in silence. Red eyes piercing into the dark, Warwick scoured the path ahead, on the lookout for any dangers, ears straining in the silence. Being the apex predator did not mean that there would not be challengers to his territory...or his mate.

About to speak up, Warwick suddenly pulled Lux close as the sound of something large crashing through the underbrush had the werewolf spinning around, strong arm holding his companion against his rippling chest as the wolf glared out into the forest. A large bear stood within the shadow's of a nearby clump of trees, it's dark brown eyes glaring out at Warwick. Standing on it's hindlegs, Warwick was briefly reminded of the Ursine, Volibear. A champion that Warwick had yet to face, Volibear's ferocity and strength were well known and watching the bear in the shadow's glaring at him, Warwick could see where that ferocity came from.

As he engaged in the staredown with the angry bear, Warwick hadn't realized that the way he'd pressed Lux against him meant that her shapely behind was now pressed directly to the bulge beneath his loincloth. Maybe she did not happen to realize what her rear was pressed against or had her attention drawn to the showdown between the pair of predators before her, but either way there would be little means for Lux to move away from it. Warwick's large arm was acting as a shield around the front of her body, and the werewolf's firm, muscled chest left little in the way of movement.

Dropping down from it's standing position, the bear took a few steps forward into the moonlight, hunched over as if to charge towards Warwick and Lux. With a sudden snapping of his jaws and an aggressive, threatening growl, the bear paused. A few seconds passed before the bear seemed to let out a huff, turning it's back on the pair and walking back into the darkness of the forest. Loosening his grip on Lux, Warwick looked down at the mage "It would seem that we are once again allowed to enjoy our walk"

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤

The wolf’s proposal to leave the camp had been one that Lux had welcomed entirely as she had sensed something a bit off not only with her summoner, but the entirety of the camp The absence of a glorious fanfare was nothing new as she’d participated in camps hosted by factions other than her own, but even then there’d been a bit of hustle and bustle amongst the summoners, champions, and often guards. This camp though… it was almost as if it were abandoned, though with concealed eyes peering at her from the cracks and shadows of the night. Venturing out into the forest somehow seemed more appealing as the eyes of the forest nightlife seemed far less intimidating that that of a man hidden in the shadows.

Of course, such a thought wouldn’t have even crossed her mind had it not been for the expressed invitation to be accompanied. Part of her even concluded that the wolf had sensed her distress and was offering to help her relax; a sentiment that only proved to further convince Lux that Warwick was far more considerate and trustworthy than her silly overprotective brother seemed to think. She’d be lying if she said she’d never judged a book by its cover, but while Warwick certainly looked different, his feral eyes, sharp teeth, and muscular form as intimidating as they were, actually reflected as quite impressive to the young woman. The sparkle of interest and awe much like that of a child who’d been completely blown away by the latest toy.

They had barely taken a few steps though when Lux suddenly tensed up, the unwavering trust in her eyes being slightly tainted by a slither of something darker and far less innocent. She’d sensed something, a scent or odour that caused her slender form to shudder in unrecognized anticipation. Without knowing the cause, she pressed herself further into the strong powerful arm she held, glancing towards Warwick and trying to reassure herself that it was probably just her imagination if the wolf hadn’t sensed anything. And although her body did feel a bit warm, it didn’t feel unpleasant. “Warwick?” she whispered, just to make sure, in truth she was a bit embarrassed to be standing so close to the other, the only person she’d ever done this to was her own brother as she’d dragged him off to help her with some last minute shopping. She wouldn’t have done it for any other man either, but she assured herself that Warwick was a wolf, and that feeling flustered over him was like getting embarrassed over a young puppy leaping between her supple breasts.

It was amazing though how different the woods seemed and felt when she wasn’t alone. The lashing wind and threatening shadows were nowhere to be seen as moonlight generously lit up their path, illuminating the wonders and marvels that few would ever come to see. Lux would have loved to enjoy the natural wonders in all its glory wholeheartedly, but despite several moments having trickled by, her body still seemed to be acting up a bit warming further and further to the point her breathing was starting to become a bit rougher despite the pace of their journey. Something was wrong, perhaps she’d caught a cold? She didn’t feel cold, on the contrary she felt a bit hot but regardless she nuzzled herself against the warm furry arm once more. Hoping that whatever symptoms she was experiencing it would soon pass.

Things would however get worse before getting better, as Lux was completely blown away as she felt the arm pull her in further, confusion and… satisfaction? Showing briefly on her features as she hadn’t sensed the bear looming so close until it had stepped out towards her. “Warwick….” She whispered, sounding a bit scared as she allowed herself to sink herself into Warwick’s embrace, shrinking away from the bear as she tried to gain as much distance in the little space possible. Her fears were allayed a bit, but the symptoms she’d been feeling rapidly escalated, she could feel the rise and fall of Warwick’s broad powerful chest pressing against her back, his warm heated breaths brushing against her hair and cheeks. And of course there was the strong muscular arm that possessively held her to him. An arm that Lux slowly rose her hands up to, silently curling her fingers over the top; not to pry away but appreciatively hold in place. The showdown despite feeling like an eternity had been quite brief, and as the bear huffed and snorted and made its way back into the darkness. Lux realized just how badly she had been shaking, her shaky knee’s pressed together as her entire body was wracked with fear…? Or was it something else?

“How long are you planning on holding me hostage like this?” she murmured, her usual cheer being replaced with an almost shy reluctance. She didn’t know what was happening to her, but she sensed she suddenly felt the urge to hide herself away from the wolf. To place some distance between Warwick and herself. Wriggling around in the loosened hold, she remained completely oblivious as she repeatedly wriggled and rubbed her curves of her rear against the loincloth, her mind registering the firm hardness as a plate of armour or concealed weapon.

Breaking free, she quickly stepped away and twirled around to face the wolf once more. Smiling weakly as the blush of red was quite noticeable now. “I should take your head for handling a noble lady so roughly” she joked, hoping to alleviate her feelings a bit, not realizing how her words could be taken completely differently. “Though thank you… I guess… wait, is that a stream over there?” she asked, hearing a faint trickle of water in the not so distant darkness.

Without waiting for an answer she slipped away, contradicting her earlier request to not be left alone. Instinctively she knew she had to place distance between herself and the wolf, but not out of fear of danger… no, her instincts were reacting to something far different, though just as primal as survival. She knew Warwick would find her easily, he wasn’t the best hunter in all of Valoran for nothing after all.

She had travelled only a few seconds when she’d arrived by a crystalline pool of water that expanded a good distance, a small lake of sorts that she had never known to exist. Within the center glowed a large luminous moon, the rays of light soothing her troubled body, and the cool moist air calming her warmed body somewhat. As reckless as it was, especially after encountering the bear, Lux decided she needed to cool down a bit, and what better way than to lose a bit of clothing? In truth, the waters actually looked so good to bathe in, but she hadn’t brought any swimwear, and returning drenched wasn’t her idea of fun. Finding a convenient log nearby, she quickly stripped off her breastplate, shoulder and arm guards, and even the plate of steel wrapped around her hips before slipping her boots off and leaving her in her under armour; a tight black velvety fabric that clung to her skin and defined her body quite visibly. The thought of letting Warwick see her like this was a bit embarrassing, but… he wouldn’t mind right? He was only an animal.

The growing heat was almost unbearable at this point, as Lux skipped away, distracted by the sounds of water. She seemed completely oblivious to what was happening out here, in these woods and the inevitable conclusion that it was all leading towards. The pleasant feel of her behind rubbing against him had left Warwick in a lustful state, the cloth between his loins looking more like a tent as his cock had begun to poke it's head out of his fleshy sheath. He could have held onto her tighter, kept Lux pressed against his chest and simply torn away her armor before pinning the mage against a tree and spreading her legs for him to take...but instead he'd let her get that head start, put a little distance between them. Warwick was, after all, a hunter.

And it was time to finally catch his prey.

Stalking into the shadows of the forest, Warwick moved swiftly towards the sound of the river. He was letting his inner beast run wild now, red eyes narrowed as he spotted the telltale signs of someone moving clumsy though the brush. Broken sticks, disturbed leaves, imprints of Lux's boots and the sweet scent of her in the made for an easy trail to follow, but that did little to stop the thrilling feel of anticipation, the pounding in Warwick's chest. Her body had felt perfect pressed against his chest, as if fitted just right for him. Smaller, yes, but the champions of the League of Legends were made of stronger stuff than the rest. Warwick could afford to be a little rough with his future mate.

It wasn't long before he made it to the water, her scent fresh and strong in the air now. Circling around the stream, Warwick watched from the shadows as Lux began to strip down from her armored form. His hunger was insatiable now, his own musk filling the air as his cock continued to grow, thickening and raising, stretching out from the protective sheath. His loincloth was all but useless now, pushed aside as his heavy cock hung between his legs like a third limb. The sheath itself was of dark flesh, blending in with his fur when not erect. The heavy cock itself was of a lighter shade, the head of his cock flaring outwards like the head of a spear, the body of it covered in rigid veins. Unlike a canine, Warwick still had his balls, hanging heavy beneath the base of his cock, the same dark flesh as his cock sheath.

Stroking himself to the sight of Lux's near naked form would have been the safest option. He would be able to spy on her easily from here and she would never know that he had. It would prevent any future complications, with the match tomorrow and with her brother, but Warwick didn't care about any of that as he slowly rose up from his hiding place in the brush to move towards her. Now, he was a predator and Lux was his prey. Now it was time to catch her.

He announced his presence to her with his claws coming down upon her shoulders, pulling the mage back against his chest, a forceful hand tilting her head back as his canine mouth pressed against her sweet, innocent lips. His thick, heavy tongue forced itself between her lips, licking and twisting against her tongue as his claws groped at her supple breasts through the tight black fabric of her underarmor. His cock was not firmly pressed to her ass, rubbing it against the luscious curves of her behind, causing it to twitch with pleasure at the soft sensation of her flesh against his hardness, his tongue continuing to take her mouth and fill it with his taste.

Quickly growing bored at the feel of the back velvet in his hands, it didn't take much for Warwick's strong claws to rip open Lux's clothing like a present! His tongue shifted from her mouth down to her exposed neck, teeth coming down to teasingly nibble against her soft flesh as his hands now enjoyed the feel of her supple breasts cupped in his claws, wicked nails teasing her now exposed nipples to the night air. Warwick's cock continued to thrust against her ass, squeezing between her still covered ass cheeks with a heated vigor, balls slapping against her thighs with every lustful thrust!

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤
Sighing happily to herself as she felt the ebb of heat gradually begin to rescind, the peculiar sensation she’d felt while pressed against the wolf however would not completely leave her as the sexual scent of a dominant alpha wolf had already been firmly imprinted on her clothes and hair. Any beast with a notable sense of smell would have immediately mistaken her for the werewolf’s mate, and soon enough, that would be a mistake no longer.

Brushing her hand through her golden strands of hair, she peered into the dark blue waters of the lake, her reflection staring clearly back at her as the moonlight seemed to shine stronger than ever now, illuminating the lake and its surroundings as if it were a stage to be performed on. It was a whole new world that Lux had never thought even existed, and the serene majesty of the forest and nights had captivated her so thoroughly, she intended to return one day. Hopefully with her significant other, rather than her fussy brother even if he too would appreciate the beauty of natural beauty that spread out in all directions.

For now though she’d spend the time with her guide, or perhaps he’d be described as a friend?
“I wonder what’s taking him so long…” she hummed, glancing back into the woods with a mixture of hope and expectancy. As beautiful as the place was, she didn’t fancy to trek back through the forest of tree’s alone. Especially not after being confronted with the ferocious bear they’d encountered undoubtedly prowling around nearby. “Warwick?” she called calmly, completely oblivious that the wolf lay concealed not too far from where she’d called out to.
“I guess I’m just too good at sneaking away” she giggled, turning her back on the woods once more and making her way to the waters, dipping her toe into the cool waters and causing a series of ripple’s to disturb the surface.

Although she couldn’t see the wolf, a suppressed part of her unconscious mind seemed to have instinctively noticed his presence as the throbbing heat deep within her body seemed to suddenly come to life once more. Her body rapidly regaining the heat of arousal as it prepared itself naturally for the events that would soon unfold. Her thoughts were taken by an old incident where a few of her maids back home had huddled together in conversation, whispering something amongst themselves, she couldn’t understand what they were saying at the time, and they’d insisted she needn’t know, but someone had mentioned something about touching themselves down there, and how incredibly good it felt to…
She hesitated, knowing that Warwick could burst through the tree’s at any moment. A quick touch though, a brief rub… surely could occur without knowing? Hesitantly she hovered one of her hands over the crevasse between her legs, the faint blush deepening as something dark and seductive whispered for her to go on.

Warwick was quicker, and before she could do humiliate herself, strong claws gripped onto her shoulder, surprising her focused mind and causing an almost silly “Huh?” to escape her lips before the soft tenderness was brutally eclipsed by the foul beastly mouth of a predator she couldn’t immediately recognize. “Mhhh~” she moaned lustfully, the heat within her stomach temporary being sated by a different kind of pleasure she’d never experienced. The way in which the rough canine slickness skilfully slithered into her and begun to taste her sweet lips were nothing short of euphoric, and her body shuddered with pure bliss….. until her mind registered what was happening.

“Mmfff wha-?” she protested suddenly, trying to turn away, but obstructed by the strong claws that pressed against her jaw, locking her in place until the wolf himself permissed her otherwise. “Ahhhnnm, s-stop” her voice carried loud and clearly into the night as her breasts were captured by a demanding hand that inquisitively began to massage her roughly, The alien sensation sending a surge of electricity down her body and making the buildup of heat skyrocket abruptly. “W-warwick, this isn’t funny, stop, I-“ he apparently didn’t care to listen, as the very next moment she felt sharp claws shredding the only attire she wore, shreds of fabric falling uselessly to the ground, and silencing her loud protests as she realized how her own flesh and blood could be next.

“Warwick… it is you… right? I-I’m flattered and all but…” she murmured fearfully, trying to find a way in which she could tell him off without sounding condemning, when she found herself unable to conjure up the words she needed she tried to push him away in the only way she could, her hands shifting back a bit and touching the meaty furred calves of the wolf before giving them a gentle push to indicate she wanted to be released. “I like you too, but…you should save this sort of stuff for someone special, a pretty she-wolf… I’ll even help you look” she offered, deciding the kiss despite it being her first, didn’t count as she’d mistakenly interpreted it as the canine’s way of saying he liked her.

“C-come on, let me go?” her insistence was endorsed as she tried to push him away once more, though the awkward angle caused her palm to brush against something thick and hard, and thinking it could harm either of them, she carefully tried to wrap the length within her small soft little hands, the thrusting motion against her asscheeks suddenly stopped, and she smiled weakly in response, thinking Warwick had come to his senses. “It’s okay, no one needs to know” she encouraged, referring to the fact that she’d forgive if he stopped.

Lux didn't seem to understand what was happening to her, what Warwick wanted from her. The werewolf paused his actions on her neck, feeling her hands brushing along his enlarged cock as the mage continued in vain to protest his actions. Perhaps Garen should have allowed her to understand the needs of men and women more, instead of always being their to protect her. That worked out well enough for him, her purity and innocence being what had first drawn the wolf to her in the first place. Lux didn't even appear to realize what the palms of her hands were now sliding against, nor the reason why her nipples were now stiff against his claws.

"You are right, Lux" The large wolf growled into her ear, hot breath caressing her bare skin. A claw slowly moved down the center of her chest, moving down between her breasts, catching onto the remaining black fabric that clung to her body. Gently, he tugged his claw lower, the tear in her under armor going lower and lower, exposing her navel, her hips, lower... "No one needs to know what will happen to us this night. I am not a boastful lover" Warwick chuckled darkly, shaft jerking slightly in Lux's hands "But I am a greedy one"

He suddenly twisted her around within his grasp, clawed hands keeping a strong grasp on the mage as he revealed to her the cause of the hardness she'd been feeling. His red eyes looked at the exposed skin, cock visibly twitching as Warwick gazed downward "Look what you have stirred within me, Lux. Such a sweet, innocent flower...I shall give you the honor of being my mate this evening"

His canine mouth was on her's again before Lux had a chance to protest, sharpened teeth on her lips, heavy tongue thrusting into her mouth for another taste. Claws circled around her waist, tugging Lux forward as his pair of large hands groped her behind, squeezing and toying with her soft, supple flesh. His cock was wedged between them now, brushing against her bare skin, allowing Lux to feel it's heat.

Pulling back from the intense kiss, saliva dripping from Warwick's mouth, he leaned his wolfish head down to her chest, the rough texture of his tongue caressing Lux's exposed breasts. Her skin was impossible soft, so tender, breasts perky and full, the tip of his tongue flicking against her nipples, her chest covered in his saliva, his scent, moving with instinctive purpose all across her body. This close to her, Warwick could smell her own arousal, sense Lux's own heat. Her words could deny things as much as she wished, but her body was telling the predator a different story.

Hoisting her up off the ground, clawed hands holding her butt tightly, the werewolf moved away from the rocky stream to the mossy ground of the forest. His muscles held Lux as if she were nothing larger than a child, setting her down onto the cool moss, a hand putting slight pressure to her shoulder, as if indicating that she should kneel before him. Making his intent clear to her, Warwick let out a commanding growl "Kneel, Lux. I would feel your lips and tongue on me" The wolf's red eyes taken with a lustful fire in their gaze, his other clawed hand brushing against her neck in a gentle, caressing manner, brushing strands of hair away from her face as to not get in the way.

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤
Lux wasn’t quite so naïve to not understand the proceedings between a man and a woman, but then again she’d never understood the emotional causes that led to such intimacy. Throughout her life the only person she’d ever affectionately admired was on her dear brother, and that of course had never been a sexually intimate way. She did expect that she’d ultimately come across someone gentle, kind and perhaps even a bit and settle down with him, but the beast that groped her savagely and slithered his lips along all the right places couldn’t be described as any of those things.

“Uhhn?” she asked in clear confusion as she heard the wolf, her body relaxing a bit as she figured the wolf had finally come to his senses and would let her go. What she didn’t know though was the look of disappointment she wore; the quiver of her lip combining with the gloss of humiliation in her eyes making it seem as if she were begging him not to stop.
“Thank- Huhhh?” she moaned, shuddering with pleasure as the sharp dangerous claw continued to trickle it’s way down her front, effortlessly slicing through the fabric of her attire and allowing more of her skin to be exposed to the crisp cold air of the night. The sensation made all the more intense by the shiver inducing warmth of the hot predatory air that caressed it’s way down her neck to her breasts.

“L-lover?” she repeated in disbelief, her query immediately interrupted by the swift motion of being spun around to face her captor, deep crimson gazed hungrily down upon her, but as intimidating as the sight was, it was something else that caught Lux’s attention and caused her a great deal of discomfort and unknowing arousal. “I-I didn’t mean to…” she stuttered, sky blue eyes widening in shocked awe at the sheer size of the pulsing heat she held onto. Her smooth soft palm caressing over the top and sliding to the side to expose more of the length to her sight. “This is your…I made you like this?” she asked, squeezing gently, curiosity overcoming her fear momentarily, though it was her innate lust that prevented her from withdrawing her hand away.

He couldn’t really mean what he was saying, surely? She wasn’t even the same species as he was, nevermind the fact they barely knew each other. Did he really intend to claim her as his m-mate? And when he said he’d be her lover, did that mean… did Warwick really have such strong feelings towards her? The real question though was how would she respond? She didn’t mind it… though unlike every other time someone had confessed to her, she actually felt something this time. Something strange and unfamiliar throb deep inside her heart, though more noticeable was the sudden spike of heat lower in her body, her legs shifting uncomfortably as they brushed together, a deep blush of crimson splashing across her embarrassed cheeks as she felt the firm heated hardness of Warwick’s cock rubbing against her now bare flat tummy.

“Mmmph ahh nghhh” her words were completely silenced by the thick delicious tongue that invaded its way into her once more, her mouth willingly parting open for his entry as her expression changed to one of lustful compliance. The intense way in which he kissed her, the roughness and sense of command he imposed upon her were like the finest of aphrodisiacs, clouding her mind with milky inclarity and reducing her to the desperate bitch she was fast becoming. What little resistance she had showed in the form of a single hand reaching up and pressing feebly against the broad steely chest she’d earlier poked playfully at, her small delicate fingers entwining their way into his fur, and becoming lost in their objective as it became impossible to tell if they really were trying to stop the wolf’s advances.

“Warwick, please!” she moaned lustfully, trying to convey her desperation but lacking the full coherence to explain what exactly it was she was pleading for. Honey blonde strands flew through the air as she abruptly thrust her head back in pleasure, a mixture of her drool and his saliva trickling downward from her parted lips to indicate how thoroughly Warwick had claimed her. Her lips alone were apparently not enough for the wolf, and he continued to mark her breasts next. Another ecstatic moan filling the night sky as her slicked skin seemed to glow beneath the moonlight. She finally let go of the length she’d been holding onto the whole time and wrapped and arm around the wolf’s neck, pulling him closer and trying to sate her lust by experiencing more of that rough skilful tongue of his.

The intense kiss that had ravaged her, the thick manly shaft that pressed against her, and now the possessive molesting of her body as strong hands squeezed and rubbed against her rear. Pulling her closer, and even going as far as lifting her up a bit so that she had to stand on the tips of her toes. “Please… we can’t…” she begged in between exhausted breaths, her perky breasts heaving up and down against Warwick’s chest as she tried to regain her breath. “But… if I suck you, take your… thing in my mouth, could you…. Could you spare my virginity?” she gasped, not looking all that convincing. While her heated arousal craved for him, her mind remained resistant to the idea, knowing how she’d be disgraced and unwanted if her future husband were ever to find out she’d already be claimed by another.

The innocent never meant to incite passion within others. It was what made them pure in the first place, that even when they trigged lust in another it was not their intention. Seeing the expression on Lux's face, the way her hands squeezed and explored his length, the sound of her moans as the werewolf drove her further into lust, it was the breakdown of that innocence that Warwick now fed upon. Corruption. Warwick had never considered it before, his coin often being the gateway to sating his lustful desires, but looking back, those experiences paled to what he was feeling now.

"I hate making promises I can't keep" Warwick answered teasingly as Lux requested that the wolf spare her virginity. Red eyes offered the young woman no clue into where this night may eventually lead, though his hard arousal suggested a definite possibility. The cool night air tingled at his exposed flesh, an almost ticklish sensation as a clawed hand continued to toy with her behind, holding her close enough that Lux would continue to feel the heat and texture of his enlarged organ against her stomach. Anyone else, he would have simply forced to their knees, but something inside of Warwick was telling him that such force would not be needed. An instinct he had never felt before, noting the flush on her skin, the heaving of her breasts, how her fingers seemed to think that caressing his chest was a means of opposition.

"Become mine, Lux" Warwick growled heatedly, red eyes narrowing as his canine maw close to her neck, hot breath on her wet, saliva coated skin "You would not wish to disappoint your lover, now would you?"

His clawed hand on her behind pulled away, before returning to lightly spank at her behind, the force of his large hand easily vibrating through the underarmor to her soft flesh. His sharpened claws scrapped along her rear, threatening to rip through the last pieces of black fabric that protected her body. Warwick's strong hips pushed outwards at her, heavy balls rubbing against her leg as the wolf whispered in her ear "Kneel"

Oh how he wanted her, wanted to ravish that body, defile her innocence but Warwick was more than just a beast. Just being this close to her, the werewolf could smell her own arousal, her own need. It was just that pesky good girl mind of her's, the thoughts of marriage and family that clouded Lux from taking what she wanted. And she did want it. The mage might not have been as physically strong as Warwick, but she had more than enough magic spells at her disposal to leave him stunned as she ran, if she wanted to run. But she didn't.

Now all she had to do...was accept it.

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤
This wasn’t supposed to be happening, it couldn’t be. When Warwick had invited her out to an innocent stroll through the wilderness she couldn’t possibly have expected such animalistic intentions to be brooding beneath the tough handsome exterior of the wolfish man. Even now she could feel the assuring warmth of comfort when she’d been approached by his familiar face, the feral grumbling sound of his voice soothing her more than any fine musician could ever hope to. She didn’t want to believe her trust in him had been misplaced, the moment he’d protected her from the bear still shone brightly within her mind, and had been the final push in gaining her unwavering trust. Warwick was not only a dependable ally, but also a personal friend of hers now, and friends… wouldn’t force her to do something she didn’t want, right?

A shimmer of hope glowed in her eyes as Warwick told her he couldn’t promise anything. Once again she felt herself being reassured by the honesty of the other, the absence of untruth in the deep red lulling her into believing that the wolf genuinely hadn’t decided upon how far he intended to take things…. But at the same time she couldn’t help but feel a sense of desperation upon realizing that Warwick didn’t intend to take for certain either if he wouldn’t flat out deny her request.

The disappointment unrecognizable to herself as she parted her lips and spoke.
“T-Then can you at least consider it? She begged him, standing on the tips of her toes, her delicate fingertips lying flat against the wolf’s broad chest as she leaned herself upwards and appealed to the friendship side of her relationship with him. “If I try my best, If I can make you happy in any other way… will you… spare me?” she asked, willing to do anything to protect her loyalty to Demacia. If anyone were to find out her disloyalty in sleeping with an outsider she’d be branded a traitor and cast down from her family into the slums. Not even her doting brother would forgive her if he were to find out… and surely someone would for as long as she was expected to be betrothed to someone.

“Warwick, please” she begged, pressing herself closer to his much larger form. Her bouncy breasts rubbing themselves shamelessly against the wolf’s firm chest, while the pulsating hardness of the wolf’s length was wedged firmly inbetween the wolf’s muscular stomach and Lux’s much smoother silken skin. Despite her verbal pleas, the remainder of her body explicitly disagreed with her, the lust-lidden orbs begging him desperately for a good fucking, while the subtle grinding motion of her hips against his length tried to incite further arousal from the wolf. Beneath the tight underarmour her snow white panties were already soaked, and threatening to spread their dampness to the black fabric she wore above it, The firm hands that caressed her rear, continued to send a unbearable heat to sear through her body, once she’d pressed her hips forward there was no retreat as the wolf’s strong arms wouldn’t permit her to pull away. Not without a fair trade off.

Hesitantly she nodded her head this time. Knowing from the firm commanding tone of the wolf’s voice that making Warwick repeat his demands a third time would not be good for her at all. Her soft fingers scraped all the way down the wolf’s torso, burying themselves in the thicket of fur and feeling the steely strength of a well-built form beneath. The fact that she’d kneeled to someone other than the royals of her nation could be considered treason by some, but her desperation in compliance came from her desire to save her friendship, just as much as her reputation as a loyal subject. Though both were completely tarnished by the underlying lust and want for the man before her.
“Warwick…” she whispered pleading with him with almost tearful eyes as humiliation began to creep its way up inside her.
“You’re not my lover… but you are my friend… a very precious, dear friend…” she breathed quietly, heated breaths of lust trickling over the throbbing mass the was now situated less than an inch from the tips of her lips.

To an extent, Wariwck could understand the desperation creeping into Lux's voice as she slowly sank to her knees. As a member of the nobility, there were rules and protocols to follow, the kind that the peasant folk never bothered with. Sex out of lust, out of marriage was one of those things that nobles tended to frown upon, at least in public. Lux seemed much too naive and trusting to think otherwise, despite the plethora of rumors that hinted at otherwise. Convincing Lux of the corruption of the nobility would not be something that would fit the current mood, so the werewolf decided on a different kind of answer to her question, one the wolf asked with a lustful smile upon his canine lips.

"But Lux, do you even wish to be spared?" Warwick questioned, hips thrusting forward, closing the gap between Lux's lips and his hard cock, the hot shaft brushing against her silky lips. The sensation was only for a moment, a heavenly second of teasing as the werewolf continued "I can smell your own lust, Lux, as much as you might deny it and cling to your loyalty to Demacia as an excuse to stop yourself from enjoying something that you know you want, that you crave. When was the last time you allowed yourself to indulge in anything? Or has your brother protected you from that as well?"

Claws stroked through Lux's bright blonde hair, an intimate caress between her light strands of hair. It was a gesture that might be mistaken for intentions of a more romantic nature, his heavy hand warm and comforting as it slid down across her cheek, cupping her chin as his thumb stroked her cheek "Look at where we are Lux. If I had wanted to take you in the camp, I could have easily done so and stole your virginity there...instead we have found ourselves in these woods, far from the prying eyes of the other champions, of our Summoner...so long as we are back at camp before sunrise, no one needs to know what happens here"

His red eyes were bright in the soft light of the moon, the air that was once cool around them now warm from Warwick's own body heat. Ignoring her words about simply being a friend, Warwick brushed his clawed hand lowered down her neck, a sharp claw delicately teasing along Lux's throat before pulling away, standing upright and leaving his full, muscular form framed in the moonlight above, his stiff erection continuing to throb before her eyes, the lack of attention to it clearly not affecting the lustful intent. The smell of their paired arousal was thick in the warm air, the musk of sex enveloping the pair before the fun had even really begun.

"It is time you take some enjoyment for yourself, Lux" The werewolf almost purred, the deep rumbling of his voice dark and smooth as rich molasses "Now let me feel those lips of yours once more"

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤
Her body visibly flinched as her soft gentle lips were finally forced to meet with the pulsing girth of the wolf-man’s length. An irresistible spark of desire igniting the already swelling need to submit and accept her role beneath the alpha male’s might tonight. She should have pulled away immediately in disgust, and indeed the thought of allowing anyone to press themselves up against her lips would have been enough to make her gag in disgust…. But instead, she found herself parting her lips ever so slightly, her bright blue eyes looking almost tearfully up against the silhouette of Wawwick who repeatedly asked her all the questions she was trying to subdue within herself.

“I… think I do…” she murmured unconvincingly, her uncertainty emphasized even further by the deliciously heated scent quite literally pressed up against her face. She could have easily cast a spell or two, perhaps allowing her to cause a blinding flash of light that would blind the crimson pools high above her for long enough to make her escape. Such trickery though was unbefitting of her, and the swirl of lust and desire within her prevented her from concentrating long enough to manage even that. Warwicks deep sensual voice incited something deep within her she could resist, and even as he half-heartedly threatened her with the possibility of being taken back at the camp… her body jerked, a soft “Mphh” being the only response she could give as she felt her vaginal walls contract violently at the thought of being roughly taken before an onlooking crowd of spectators.

She loved her brother, and she knew… she knew he’d be outraged at her for going through with this. But the muscular wolf had promised secrecy, and they were far from the prying eyes of those who’d spread rumours. If she gave into aching heat of her body, to indulge herself in the way the wolf suggested, it wouldn’t harm anyone but herself… right?

“I-I’m not your mate… you’re just a friend Warwick” she murmured resiliently, casting her sky blue eyes away from the feral red, feeling as if direct eye contact would counteract her attempts to sound convincing. For a moment it seemed as if she’d continued resisting him, especially as her small delicate hands pressed themselves against the wolf’s hips, though the gentle care she took in caressing her fingers through the dark fur immediately gave away alternate intentions.
“So, if you want me to help you calm down, it’d be my duty to… help right?” she whimpered, her voice shaking with a mixture of embarrassment and shame, fair golden strands of hair swaying slightly as she tilted her head and poked her small pink tongue out to press shyly against the wolf. Pausing for a few seconds before lapping her moist little tongue an inch or so down from the tip. Her inexperience really showed, and she couldn’t quite be described as eager… but regardless she’d submitted to the wolf’s demands, and excused herself for the sins she was about to commit.

Warwick was not an inexpirenced lover. While his work had always been an obsession of his, he knew enough about the urges of the body to understand that leaving himself unsatisfied could lead to distractions while working. Sometimes all he needed was some quick fun, a distraction that simply required that he pay coin for an enjoyable experience. For the thrill of the chase, there were plenty of bars and taverns all over that provided a bountiful variety of women of all shapes and types, from adventurous pirates to the virtuous noblewoman. Lux was certainly the most pure of a person he'd ever looked to seduce, but that made the whole experience all the more exciting for the hunter. She'd given him a good chase, her resistance almost winning out...until the texture of her tongue trailed up and down his cock.

"You know your duty well" The wolf growled in reply "And we both know I'm not alone in my need to calm down" Lux's own arousal was easy enough to sniff out, the embarrassment and shame in her voice almost enough to hide her own feelings, but Warwick knew better. For now those, such thoughts were set aside as the blonde champion began to work her way along his stiff shaft, her little tongue teasing and tasting at Warwick's hard, hot flesh. Inexperienced or not, it was a wondrous feeling for the apex predator, his entire body shuddering at Lux's actions, both at the feel of her tongue and at the act of her submission. There was something about the domination of others that served itself to increasing the arousal of Warwick, his muscular form hot with lust as a clawed hand moved to caress Lux's blonde hair, encouraging her for more.

"That's good Lux. Enjoy the taste of a true hunter" How far was he going to take this? The feel of pleasure was making it harder for the werwolf to think, but depending on how good Lux was and just how aroused Warwick ended up being...well, he would have to hold him back somewhat on the blonde sorcerous. Having her struggling to stand during the match tomorrow might raise a few questions about what she'd been up to, but that didn't mean Warwick would find other ways to use the trusting mage to his advantage. So far her inexperience and sheltered nature were proving themselves to be an asset more so than his own domineering nature.

His hips thrust gently against her mouth, cock twitching in delight as Warwick closed his eyes to enjoy her tender tongue against his flesh "Your tongue feels amazing Lux. You're helping calm me greatly"

❤❤❤
~❄ Lux ❄~

Myn's F-List
Myn's Requests
❤❤❤A violent shudder of pleasure coursed through her body as she gazed up nervously with her bright blue eyes. A hint of concern and worry shimmering in her eyes as she expected to be scolded for not meeting his expectations. She still hadn’t completely overcome her embarrassment just yet, and while she was normally the enthusiastic type willing to give anything a go… she simply didn’t have any experience in this area at all, and Warwicks commands were the only guidance she had when it came to how she could pleasure her dominant captor beneath the stars tonight.

“You mean it?” she asked in response to the wolf’s praise, her lips suddenly withdrawing themselves as the shimmer of concern abruptly sparked into one of fulfilled accomplishment. Even if Warwick didn’t mean it, she couldn’t help but feel her heart strings strummed by his praise, and piling ontop of her sexual arousal, the desire to receive more approving murmurs clawed away at much of the resilience that had been keeping her shy and unwilling. All of a sudden the intimidating large shaft before her eyes seemed less intimidating, and more loveable. As clueless as she might have been when it came to things, she wasn’t quite daft enough to not know that the hardness was a direct result of Warwick’s arousal.

“I can do better, I think…?” she whispered, leaning herself back in and meeting the gentle thrust with an affectionate brush of her own tender lips. In her mind she registered that there was no more degrading a place to be, kneeling before a predator and coerced into servicing his sexual needs… she didn’t even want to think what her dear brother would say if he saw her now, but… even if he were nearby, she doubted her ability to stop. “Are you sure? It feels harder…hotter” she whispered almost seductively, her conscious mind melting from the intoxicating musk that engulfed all her senses. From her degrading position beneath the wolf she could see his firm abs, his broad muscular chest, and of course the handsome canine face that bore down on her with those lust-filled eyes.

Shyly she raised her hand slowly into the air, long delicate fingers,grazing lightly against the pulsing cock, before curling their way around the side, cupping the girth with her entire hand and spreading the longing heat that radiated from it. With a bit more confidence she parted her lips, letting her tongue slip out a bit before tilting her head and engulfing the wolf’s cock from the side, her jaw stretched to its limit and still not able to make her lips close around half way, lightly she grazed her teeth against his sensitive member, suckling and moaning into him as a much stronger, intense taste danced along her tongue. Her free hand to joined the fray, pressing carefully against the wolf’s thigh as she continued to suckle and nibble, enjoying the warm masculine taste filling her senses… just the way her powerful alpha had instructed her.

For a moment Warwick wondered to himself if he'd been fooled. There was a change going on within Lux, subtle shifts in her words and actions that had the werewolf wondering if the beautiful young mage had been like this all along and the innocence had just been a front. If Lux had simply been playing along because she loved the thrill of the chase...but that wasn't it. It was more like Warwick was the first to open her up to this pleasure, feeling away her objections with a mixture of coercion and force, keeping her focus on his pleasure and how it would feel to please him. Oh and how she was pleasing him, Warwick's own obedient little sorceress on her knees and licking at his hot, thick cock.

"I am not one to mince words. Especially not when it comes to pleasure" The werewolf's deep rumbling tones replied to Lux's shy inquiry, watching as her concern was washed away. No, Warwick would not lie when it came to his pleasure but that didn't mean he'd use this moment to boost Lux's confidence in her skills either. After all, he wouldn't want this to be a one time deal, didn't want to simply grab her hair, force his cock down her throat, shoot his load and leave. Warwick was a greedy one and he would continue to want Lux, to take everything that she had to give until all that remained...was him. Unless of course, her brother happened to catch them. That would certainly make things awkward between them.

Her lips brushing along his cock was a move that drove Warwick crazy, his clawed hands continuing to coax Lux, her seductive voice only adding fuel to the fire in his mind. His entire body seemed to flex, hardened abs caught in the moonlight, broad muscles flexing as if in need to act. The gentle brush of her hand across his length was followed with a shiver that traveled all the way up his spine. It really must have been too long since his last coupling if such minor touches were enough to have him shiver. Or perhaps his new wolfish form was simply more sensitive? Such thoughts were quickly swept aside as Lux opened wide and the head of his cock disappeared between those perfect lips.

Warwick thrust then, his cockhead bumping against the back of Lux's throat as the wolf leaned back and enjoyed the pleasure his conquered prey was giving him. His hands were everywhere they could reach on her, hair, shoulders, caressing and grabbing, encouraging her to keep sucking and taking more of his shaft between her lips. It would be a struggle, but Warwick had faith. He could feel that Lux had a hidden naughtiness inside her, just waiting to be set free.

"I knew you'd love wolf cock" Warwick growled, feeling saliva beginning to drip down his length "And you look so perfect with me filling that wonderful mouth of yours. So eager to please your alpha"

Back
Top Bottom