Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends Craving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

Super-Earth
League of Legends

----------------
Rules
❤❤❤
Kinks
❤❤❤
Limitations

Exclusively M x F.
Third Person Writing.
Threads Roleplays Only.
Minimum 150~300w per post.
Daily, or bi-daily posts preferred.
Please provide a F-List or equivalent.

~*My F-List*~
Exotic/Unnatural Cocks
Excessive Semen
Roughness
Dominance
Degradation/Humiliation
Pseudo-Rape
Arrogance
Cervical Penetration
Internal Cumshot
Blindfolds, Chains, Collars, etc
Kissing, Licking, Biting
Face Fucking
Females x Females
Herms/Futa's
Younger Males
Unnatural Growth
Fisting
Scat/Poop
Sexual Gore
Sexual Mutilation
Sexual Vore
Unnatural Growth
----

Other Important Notes
  • LoL Roleplays Only: At the moment I'm only willing to do League of Legends Themed Roleplays.
  • Smut Focused: Prefer something hot and steamy at the moment; Sex(75) : Story(25)
  • Meaningful PM's: If you PM me, please include; Champion/s you'd play, Champion/s you'd like me to play, Any ideas you have.
  • Champions Accuracy: Characters can be altered to fit players preference, but general concept of Champions should still aim to be similar.
  • Original Characters: In some case I will do (Your Original Character) x (Female Champion), please read below if interested.
  • Singular Roleplays: One roleplay per person, and I'll only be playing one 'Sex-involved' girl in the roleplay.
WARNING!!! Images listed below may be NSFW
Original Character Policy said:
----------------If you would like to play an Original Character (OC);
- Make sure to include a Character Reference Image in your first PM.
- Understand that I strictly accept Anime/Artistic Images Only.
Failure to comply with these two points will result in your PM being ignored.

Additionally, I'm absolutely love exotic creatures, and their oddly shaped cocks. This means monsters, furry/anthro's and other creatures are likely to get priority over humans.
Examples:
OC's (Summoner) || OC's (Champion) || OC (Monster) || OC's (Anthro/Furry)
Character Cravings (YC) said:
-------------------------
Loves
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝
Unlikely
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝
Nope
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝
Nope
Aatrox
Alistar
Aurelion Sol
Darius
Dr Mundo
Gnar
Kayn
Malzahar
Nasus
Pantheon

Rakan
Renekton
Rengar
Talon
Trundle
Varus
Volibear
Warwick
Wukong
Zac​
Amumu
Azir
Brand
Cho’Gath
Ezreal
Fizz
Galio
Hecarim
Jarvan
Kha’zix

Lucian
Master Yi
Shen
Sion
Taric
Tryndamere
Vladimir
Yorick
Zed
Ziggs
Jayce
Kennen
Lee Sin
Morderkaiser
Olaf
Ryze
Skarner
Twisted Fate
Twitch
Udyr
Bard
Blitzcrank
Braum
Corki
Draven
Ekko
FiddleSticks
Gangplank
Gragas
Graves

Heimerdinger
Ivern
Jax
Jhin
Karthus
Kassadin
Kled
Kog’Maw
Malphite
Maokai
Nautilus
Nocturne
Nunu
Rammus
Rumble
Shaco
Singed
Swain
Tahm Kench
Teemo

Thresh
Urgot
Veigar
Vel’Koz
Viktor
Xerath
Xin Zhao
Yasuo
Zilean​
Alteration ★: Champions who I am wanting to play against, but with significant changes to their physical appearance/stature.
Currently Cravings ❤: Champions I'm really really craving at the moment, and would love for you to play for me~

RE: Want to Play? (NSFW) |Pick A Girl|

- ★ - My Girls - ★ -

Please note that the personalities for my character may significantly differ from the official characters.
While I'm using the names and some of the lore behind the characters, some things will be intentionally different.
It's probably best to think of the girls as characters from an alternate-reality.
I can however try to stick to the official personalities if that's your fancy; just let me know.​

-------------------------------
~❄ Evelynn ❄~
"The night is my veil."
Affiliation: Shadow Isle (Free)
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Eye Color: Canary Gold
Persona: Seductive Trouble
Obstructed: A Champion is on their way to take part in an important match when they suddenly find themselves confronted by the WidowMaker. She's been paid handsomely to prevent you going, infact she's been paid the deluxe premium rate.

:

:
~❄ Sona ❄~
"......"
Affiliation: Demacia/Ionia
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Hair Color: Teal Blue
Eye Color: Cerulean Blue
Persona: Submissive Obedience
At All Cost: After a prolonged losing streak Sona desperately wants to win the game, but her opponent is far too strong for her, and in a humiliated attempt, she tries to sell her body in exchange for them letting her win.

Wrong Chord: Upon seeing Ahri's Charm and Morde's Spectres, Sona believes she can do better; and gets to work on a new chord, a tune which will charm her opponent and make them do her bidding... her experiment fails, and instead of charming them, it fills them with an insatible lust.

:
~❄ Lux ❄~
"I never think about losing."
Affiliation: Demacia
Height: 5'1" (155cm)
Hair Color: Honey Blonde
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Persona: Cheerful Innocence
Trust You: Garen has warned her that your champion is dangerous and not to be trusted, but Lux thinks otherwise, and when approached to spend some time together she gladly accepts in an effort to prove her brother wrong.

:

:
~❄ Nidalee ❄~
"Did I mention it's mating season?~"
Affiliation: Kumungu (Free)
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Persona: Naughty Kitten
Catch Me: Pouncing and leaping through the thick tree's, none can catch Nidalee when she's in her prime environment, in fact she's so confident she'll toy with you as you try~

Subjugating Beasts: Nidalee has long been a nuisance; raiding and terrorizing travelers and soliders alike. After weeks of hunting a group have finally managed to capture her, but she refuses to submit, and while it'd be easy to lock her away, gaining her allegiance would be far more preferable. She just needs a bit of physical persuasion~

:
~❄ Lulu ❄~
"Hugeify!"
Affiliation: Enchanted Glade
Height: 3'1" (94cm)
Hair Color: Lilac Lavender
Eye Color: Lime Green
Persona: Eager Roamer
:

:

:
~❄ Ashe ❄~
"Peace requires a steady hand."
Affiliation: Freljord
Height: 5'9" (175cm)
Hair Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Arctic Blue
Persona: Dutiful Solitude
Forging Alliances: The Avarosan clan have suffered consecutive defeats to the Winter Claw, and Ashe realizes she needs more allies. Desperately she turns outside of Freljord for assistance.

Unhappy Marriage: There is no love in a political marriage, but Ashe didn't realize there wouldn't be any sex either. (YC) is working for Avarosa as a mercenary, when the Queen summons you for a highly confidential mission.

:
~❄ Shyvana ❄~
"Dragons have no remorse."
Affiliation: Demacia
Hair Color: Fiery Red
Eye Color: Ruby Red
Persona: Loyal Pet
Captured: Demacia has lost horribly in battle and the enemy are hot in pursuit, Shyvana stays behind and fights fiercely, but is subdued.

Royal Guest: A royal guest(YC) is told to stay in Demacia and wait on the Crown Prince's response, Shyvana is assigned to make sure all their needs are generously fulfilled.

Breeding Seasons: Shyvana has always wanted a child to call her own, and after finding out how, she seeks out a strong capable man to impregnate her.
~❄ Riven ❄~
"No more hesitation."
Affiliation: Independant
Height: 5'8" (173cm)
Hair Color: Honey Brown
Eye Color: Pearl White
Persona: Strength Seeker
Duel Prize: Forever on a journey to better herself, Riven frequently offers an open challenge to contest her might; the prize is anything she can offer.

Invincible Army: There are many worthy adversaries throughout the land, but none are worthy of her trust. Not wanting to be forever alone in the world, she decides to conceive a strong healthy child, hopefully several in hopes of being a powerful family of warriors who'll always fight loyally by her side.

:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom