Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins Are Alone (Lacey Knickers and drake68)

Lacey Knickers

Planetoid
((OOC: My Character

Name: Maya
Height: 5'5”
Weight: 102 lbs
32B-25-34
Hair: Long Brown
Eyes: Brown

Maya usually dresses a little nerdy, matching her 'brainiac' image among her schoolmates. She's a little shy and doesn't have many friends. Her closest friend is her twin brother. She's a 'good girl' but secretly desires to break out of that mold.))

Maya rolls over as her tablet alarm goes off: It's Saturday, she thinks, why did I set that? Then she remembers; Mom and Dad are out of town (again!) and she promised her brother she'd make breakfast this morning.

Tossing off her covers, she sits up on the edge of her bed and shovels her hair out of her face. Stretching, she takes off her pajamas and puts on her short robe; a little too short, she's grown a bit since her mother bought this for her. But it's comfy.

She tiptoes across the hall to the bathroom. Leaving the door ajar just a tiny bit (otherwise it gets too steamy from the shower), she takes off her robe and starts the shower. While the water is warming up, she sits to pee.

Maya is lonely; Mom and Dad travel so much for work, and she has no real friends. If it weren't for her brother...

Shaking off the thoughts of loneliness, she climbs into the shower and begins to wash her hair.

((OOC: My Character

Name: Tyler
Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Hair: short Brown
Eyes: brown

Tyler had been up an hour before Maya's alarm went off, thinking about the dream he had... all involving Maya in some way.
"why is Maya even in those dreams.." he says this in a hushed tone now hearing the alarm and tale tail tip toeing(his room right next to the washroom) hearing the door close he waits a bit... hearing her pee and turn the shower on.

Tyler like his sister has a "nerdy" look about his fashion. As the minutes tick by he gets out of bed, wearing pj bottoms with no shirt(to show off his usually hidden muscles, as he gets to the door he watches his sister showering(as usual) with a growing hard on that ached to be helped,

at school Ty has almost zero friends, them being Maya(literally the only person he tells secrets to) and his some times friend(only some times so he can get a look at Maya)

as his sister washes off all he can think about is her walking around the house showing off her panties with that nightgown that works better as a teeshirt(only when they're alone)

as he hears the water turn off Tyler gets a feeling of sadness... for always being left alone well there parents are off who knows where. shaking the thought he runs to his room and masturbates(a second time) to an image of his sister... and a pare of her panties that she wore yesterday, apon finishing he tosses them and waits eyes closed for the breakfast to be ready. (sorry for later reply was out all day)

Maya finishes her shower and towels off. Still, naked, she brushes out her wet hair, then brushes her teeth. She realizes she forgot to bring clean panties into the bathroom, so she puts her teeny robe back on, holding it closed rather than tying it, and goes back to her room. After selecting pair of white bikini briefs, she slips into them and ties her robe loosely. On her way down to the kitchen she pauses to listen at Tyler's door for a moment. He's awake, and she's pretty sure what he's doing. She covers her mouth the prevent a giggle and goes on her way.

In the kitchen, the automatic coffee maker has done its job. She pours herself a cup of coffee with milk and sugar, and after her first sip, starts making pancakes. She's humming to herself; she enjoys doing things for her and Tyler to share.

She doesn't notice her robe has fallen open.

Tyler doesn't notice his sister walking past his door, but he noticed her going down the stares so decides it's time to get out of bed and take a shower as well,
still intoxicated by Maya in his dream, he walks into the washroom seeing she'd turned the water off, at this he smiled and whispered "Thanks Maya" he undresses and turns the water on, then goes into the shower, leaving the door open enough you could hear the water running threw the house.

Maya hears the shower running and smiles; the lazy boy got himself up! She thinks about him in the shower, naked and wet, scrubbing himself...

She knows she shouldn't think that way about her brother, but she can't help it. Of all the boys at school, Tyler is the only one she really likes, and the only one she can even talk to.

These thoughts are running through her mind as she's absentmindedly stirring the pancake batter, and she realizes she's slopped some on her robe.

"Aw, fuck me!" she exclaims aloud. She puts the bowl and spoon down and starts up the stairs, pulling her robe off as she goes. She sees the bathroom door open, and peeks in.

Tyler's silhouette on the shower curtain shows his form nicely, and Maya's hand, still holding her robe, begins to knead her breast, while her other hand slips to her crotch and rubs her pussy through her bikini briefs. She closes her eyes and imagines herself naked, going in to join her brother in the shower.

She suddenly breaks herself from the fantasy and darts into her room. Tossing the batter-splattered robe aside she takes out a tee shirt and pulls it on; it's tight across her boobs and doesn't quite reach her navel. She's about to grab a pair of jeans, but stops. Instead she goes back to the kitchen in only her tee and panties and resumes making breakfast.

Tyler stands in the shower just thinking, mainly about his sister and her boobs which he's seen many times as of the last few years.(her robes fall open often)

he shakes his head hearing the door open, was that a moan? he didn't look back but in the mirror... which was set so you could look at the door, it was his sister... and she had her hand down on her pussy... was she masturbating to him, the idea was weird but it still drew his hand to his cock, imagining his sister walking over and helping him...

before the thought could even register she was gone, he felt bad for thinking about her doing anything like that... but she is the most beautiful girl at school... not to mention she's the only girl that he can even talk to with out being laughed at.

A few minutes later Tyler is in his room, his cock still hard from the shower "Damn it all why couldn't I have.... no.. no way she'd have killed me for even thinking like that" he says this all in a hushed voice fearing his sister was around. he puts on a pair of boxers and nice loose jeans(so he could at least try and hide the tent forming in his pants) just then he hears Maya calling him for the pancakes.

at her call he runs down the stairs not worried about if his sister sees his naked chest or the 7 inch tent in his pants. on his way down he sees her standing by the stove, nipples obviously poking out of her shirt and her panties... or rather bikini bottom... he could see the wet patch left from being wet... he imagined her rubbing herself to some hot actor... but he knew somehow it was for him , he just stood there take in by her, he finally found his voice enough to say "Good morning sis..."

“Hi, bro, almost ready.” She turns from the stove to the counter and slips the batch of pancakes onto a plate, then turns to the sink. She turn on the water to rinse the pan, but she's holding it at an odd angle; the water splashes up, soaking her hair and tee shirt; she looks like she's competing in a contest at a frat party.

“Damn it!” she screams, then starts giggling. She hears what she thinks is Tyler chuckling, and responds by grabbing the sprayer. She sprays cold water at him, still giggling.

Tyler recoils at the cold what,"damn it sis..." he looks at her, thinking how nice she looked with a wet tee shirt "what sis? you want me all wet too... i think you pull it off better" he says it all, blushing because he liked her wet, and he honestly felt that way too.

he quickly runs and grabs two towels "umm by the way sis... were you... watching me take a shower... earlier?"

Maya's giggles stop when he mentions her watching him in the shower. She didn't think he'd seen her.

"Sorry, I was just..." her voice trails off; she doesn't know what to say. She accepts the towel from him and begins drying off, suddenly very aware of her wet, almost invisible tee, her erect nipples poking through the soaked material, and her skimpy panties.

"It's just...you're beautiful."

"don't be sorry for peeking sis" he moves closer giving his sister a much deserved hug.. that served to also get him a touch of her booty.

"Ya know Maya.... umm i've peeked to... that is what i touch myself too... everyday" he doesn't make eye contact after admitting that "and i umm.... if you'd wanted to join me in the shower.... this morning.. you could have..." he obviously wasn't in trouble he was just noticing his sisters erect nipples and the very obvious boner sticking out from his crotch area.

Maya also notices the bulge in Tyler's pants, and she doesn't need to look down at herself to know her sensitive nipples are poking through her wet shirt. She steps a little closer to him, gently touching his bare chest.

"You can join me any time, too," she says quietly, "and you can come into my room anytime you want."

"same for you Maya..." his eyes meeting hers, the gentle poking of Maya's nipples becoming nice "sis...?" he brushes his lips to hers, moving closer to the couch, his hands not sure where they should be on her "sis, your top... i think it should come of now" he says moving under her arms to lift it off, revealing her nipples, they seem almost in love with the idea of being sucked... or fondled.

Tyler's mind is racing at a mile a minute, to nervous to ask his sister what she wants him to do, or what she wants to do onto him...

“I think maybe we're both wearing to many clothes,” she answers.

As Tyler lifts her wet shirt up above her breasts, Maya raises her arms to allow him to remove it completely, leaving her wearing only her panties. She gently lifts his hand to her breast, holding it there, giving him unquestioned permission to fondle...and do more. With her other hand she reaches to undo his pants.

"I don't think you need these, either."

Tyler watched as Maya both held his hands to her breast, which he quickly start playing with, fondling them well she takes his pants off "not at all sis..." he watches her take them off, then he took the other breast into his mouth a moment before laying her out on the couch. ready to make out... and keep fondling her breast. "sis... your boobs.... they're so..." he can't find the words well he fondles them.

Maya does not resist when Tyler brings her to the couch; in fact she smiles as they lay together, and her breathing betrays her lust as he fondles and suckles her boobs. Her hands are inside his boxers now, and they find his cock, her fingers gently stroking.

“Shhh,” she says as he tries to give voice to what they are both feeling. “It's all right. I want you, my love. I'm yours.”

he doesn't speak after his sister confession to feeling the same as him, he simply mimics her hand slipping into her panties rubbing her clit before rubbing the full slit. his cock was now at full length so he kisses her a silent reply from him after word "sis i feel the same about you... us..."

his cock had stuck out the his underwear just as her panties your soaked "i think these can come off now as well" tentatively he takes her panties off so he can see her pair pussy "sis, i didn't know you shaved..." he says this looking between her legs,

he moves up and starts making out with her.... finally his dreams were coming true...

She closes her eyes and lifts her ass off the couch to allow her brother to remove her panties. She cannot believe this dream is coming true; the only boy she's ever trusted, the only boy she's ever loved, and she's naked for him, feeling his gentle hands touch her everywhere.

She begins stroking his cock a little harder now, and a little faster. His fingers in and around her warm, wet pussy and clit are driving her crazy; she wants him so desperately, wants his big cock inside her.

But she wants to please him as well, perhaps more than pleasing herself. She slides down the couch beneath him until she can kiss the tip of his cock, then slowly slides her lips over it and lets his shaft glide into her wet mouth.

before he could even think his cock was in his sister mouth... the one girl he ever liked... was giving him a blowjob... the best blowjob... his first,
he just sat there enjoying it before he would move under her to taste her juices "sis... your lips are like angels..." he says this honestly, and in a whisper, he craved his sister now... he was happy now and he wanted her to feel just as happy, his hands moved down her belly tell it was about to enter her warn, wet pussy again.

after a moment of fingering her, giving the girl he loved his fingers, her tongue came into play, licking his tip tell be shot a glob of cum in her mouth... he didn't say a word after it he just moved under her so his face was in position too show her thanks for letting him cum...

The taste of cum in her mouth is new to Maya, but she likes it; warm and salty-sweet. She swallows it and smiles at her brother as his fingers keep her wet pussy aroused. She spread her legs further for him. She moans as he slowly builds her towards her climax.

“Oh, Tyler! Don't stop! Make me cum!”

"sis i don't think i could..." his face covered in her fluids he kept licking feeling her bucking over his face, he loved the sweet flavour she had, her pussy was dripping as his licked up and down her slit... the juices intoxicating him...

suddenly Maya lowered herself on his face and tongue her pussy clenched around her tongue and started shacking.. her body seeming fill his mouth with her cum... he swallowed all that went into his mouth. his cock grew harder knowing she just climaxed for his tongue,fingers, and soon he hoped his cock as well.

Maya's body convulses as her orgasm rips through her; her back arches, her hips buck, her legs twitch and she screams her brother's name.

"Oh Tyler, yes yes YES!!!!!! TYLER!!!!"

As her climax subsides, her body goes limp, but she's still feeling aroused; Tyler can feel her pussy is still hot and wet.

Her climax finished she lade before Tyler breathing heavy but still very much aroused "... sis would you like to actually do it?" he says this with a new hard on sitting erect between his legs, rubbing against Maya's pussy, it was still so warm and even wetter then before. "sis i'd love to be your first... if you would be mine..." his eyes searched her body for a part that didn't look... amazing

before going in he whispered one thing to her "then tonight would you like to go out for dinner... with me?" he said this as his tip enters her, the warmth and wet felt amazing, he knew only to well his sister was still a virgin or at least she would be for another few minutes.

"Dinner...yes, I'd like OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" The tip of her brother's penis spreading her opening overwhelms her, and she involuntarily begins pushing her pelvis towards him, wanting him further inside her. She knows she's about to loose her virginity to her twin brother, and she doesn't care; it's what she's secretly dreamed of for so long!

There is a sharp pain, but that subsides quickly; she's so wet that, once the barrier has been broken, his cock slides into her.

"Fuck dinner," she says, "and fuck me!"

Maya's pussy was tight, he could feel just how wet she really was... and just how much his love for her was willing to go.

he pumped deeper and deeper not even noticing as her virginity broke under him, though he did notice his almost full length was in his sister and she could take the rest it seemed. his tip grew larger soakin in her juices "oh fuck sis, i want you and dinner..." at this he'd managed to fit his full length in Maya's pussy... he had managed to get his cock inside his sister.. he stopped fucking hard just letting it sink in that he was fucking his twin sister. "Maya you're the best girl ever... no girl in school could ever compare to you.." he was being gentle now feeling any faster and he'd accidentally cum to early... or somewhere she didn't want him. "Maya i'll fuck you when ever you like.. and tonight i will take you out for dinner... then we can fuck all night long"

Maya closes her eyes, letting herself drown in the sensation of Tyler's cock pumping in and out of her. She lets her body respond of its own accord, writhing beneath him, her hips pushing to meet each of his thrusts. Her hands move to his hips, as if to pull him even deeper into her.

“Yes, I want to make love all night! I love you, Tyler! My brother! My lover!”

Back
Top Bottom