Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins Are Alone (Lacey Knickers and drake68)

"Maya you're the only girl for me..." he says so moving his hips slowly into her, his cock almost at it's limits and wanting to shoot off inside of his sister... his lover.

Tyler's cock swelled a bit with all his lust and his new realization that he was really doing this... "sis... where do you want me cum, where do you want bros cum?" he says this rubbing her tummy, he'd never noticed how trim she really was(well looking in the shower didn't really show much) nor did he know her skin was this smooth... he'd known her pussy was shaven but that was it.

Tyler's eyes moved down over his sister.. his lover.. his only true friend, he loved he could do this with her... suddenly he looked up and seen the pancakes that were getting cold, he wanted to last a little longer... for her before they even thought of food.

"sis, shall we finish this off in the shower?" seeing her covered in sweat and waiting for the surprise after the sex he wanted to cum for her right then...

Maya couldn't even think of where she wanted Tyler's cum, only that she couldn't risk it inside her pussy.

“Yes, the shower, my love...anywhere! I'll go anywhere with you! Cum on my face, or my boobs, my or ass!”

"mmm i'd love any of those Maya" Tyler rubbed her backside as he moved to pick her up and carry her up stairs.

"umm sis well we're in the shower... would you like me to turn the stove off" he says so not really asking as he reaches over and turns it off, then starts up stairs, every movement making Maya's pussy move either up of deeper over his cock.

Maya moans as she bounces up and down on Tyler's shaft, increasing the bounce herself, taking delight in being carried about and used as Tyler wishes.

In the bathroom, She pulls herself up and off his cock, enters the shower and turns, facing the wall but looking back at her brother over her shoulder, her ass and wet, warm pussy presented to him.

Tyler just watched Maya's pussy as she turned around, he seen the blood from her deflowered pussy and was surprised he was in that... and wanted more from it. "Maya, you're pussy looks so sexy like that, i can fuck you a bit more... then i'll cum on your face" he blushed a little thinking about that, his twin with his cum on her face... he would have preferred it in her pussy but understood the act of incest shouldn't go that far. his cock seemed to fit perfectly in her pussy as he went back to fucking his love... his sister.

Maya leans forward, more of her weight against the wall, as Tyler's cock slides into her again. She pushes her bottom back to meet each of his thrusts, her lust building to another orgasm. Her fingers travel down to her clit, which she strokes in matched rhythm with their fucking.

"Oh yes! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

Tyler felt in powered as he kept pumping into Maya's pussy her muscles pulling him deeper, he had to note that he wanted to buy birth control for Maya... so they could do this and she wouldn't have to worry about anything

"Oh Maya, you're so amazing"

Tyler's hands moved up to her boobs feeling them as she rubbed her clit... he was at the verge of cumming now.

Back
Top Bottom