Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Jenna Mitchell was a good kid she did all she could to keep her grades up, then she started getting bullied because she wasn't popular. Her clothes were hand me downs from her older sister, she wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat either she was the perfect size for someone her height. She had braces but instead of glasses she had contacts, her light brown hair fell down the middle of her back in ringlets. Most of the time she didn't know why she was being picked on but because of the bullying her grades started to drop, she was only excelling in one of her classes most of the time she had a stutter or a lisp so she figured it was the reason she was constantly picked on but her clothes never helped the matter.

Most of the teachers stood idly by while she got bullied and pushed around, refusing to deal with the problem and press the facts upon people. However, there was one teacher who took matters into his own hands, cutting Jenna major slack by keeping her grades up to an A, refusing to let the bullying affect her grade in his class. Mike, her science teacher knew the girl knew the answers and always put in 120% in his class so he was happy to do this for her given her situation. But over the past few months he has held meetings with the staff to try an get approved for a program he could put Jenna in to help her out with school, despite her social status. o as the day progressed, Mike was sitting at his desk, grading papers.

Jenna had a free period, had asked if she could visit her science teacher. She was given a pass, told to be back before the end of class so she gathered her things then walked down the hall to the science lab. Chewing on her lip she raised her hand, knocked on the door hoping he didn't mind her stopping by. She was having some problems at home, she didn't really have anyone to talk to besides her parents ignored her most of the time anyways so she never really felt like she was wanted by anyone.

Mike's voice welcomed her in as the knock took his door, the teacher pausing in his work to turn to the door."Come in." Jenna stopped by every now and then to talk to him, but normally it was to turn in the work he gave her weeks before, having known the slack he gave her in his class. But Jenna was up to date on her work for his class so who could be knocking at his door.

Jenna opened the door, walked inside closing the door as she chewed on her nails. '' S-S- Sorry.. B-B-But I-I n-needed s-someone t- to talk to.'' She said stuttering as she walked toward her usual seat, sat down she looked like she hadn't been sleeping very well but she also looked very disheveled which wasn't like her at all. It appeared that all the bullying as well as the fact her parents ignored her was really getting to her, she always wore long sleeve shirts because well emotionally it was possible that she was an unstable person but it didn't normally show when she was having a good day today just happen to be a really bad day.

Mike looked at th girl as she stepped in and simply wanted to talk, giving her a smile as he pointed to her desk and relaxed in his seat. He could tell something was really bothering her, it was obvious no matter how much she tried to hide it."Well go ahead and talk to me, I'm all ears Jenna. Besides, I've seen that for the past few weeks you've been a bit off and lacking in class." He was always an open ear for her to rant to, Mike doing what he could to make her day better. What he wouldn't admit to anyone was that back in his high school days, he was always in the same predicament she has been put in.

'' I feel like I'm invisible.. It seems like nobody cares.. not even my parents, their both therapists.'' Jenna said as she buried her face in her hands, started to cry she felt like no one wanted her around which hurt more then the bullying. She was the youngest of three, her sister who had been in college for a couple years or so was the oldest but she also had two brothers who had recently graduated so she was the baby. But she never got any attention at home, normally stayed in her room all night because she didn't want to face her parents at dinner knowing they would judge her just like everyone else. She felt like her teacher was the only one that really cared about her, she appreciated the fact that she could talk to him whenever she needed to vent because she certainly couldn't do it at home.

Mike gave out a sigh, shaking his head when he listened to Jenna once again explain how nobody seemed to notice her or care for her. So when she started to cry, Mike left his chair and took a seat beside her, his hand softly rubbing her back."Which is why I've been talking to the board about starting a program for you to where you and me can meet several times a week to go over your classwork for all your classes and help you through it. Maybe bring it to a place where you don't have to worry about everyone and focus on getting work done and talking with me. the sooner we get you to graduate the quicker things can change for you."

'' Thank you. I really appreciate all your doing for me.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lip, looked at the time she had to be back before the bell rang. '' I should get going.. Mrs. O'Malley will give me detention if I'm not back before the next bell.'' She said as she chewed on her lip, started to get up gathering her thing so she could go back to study hall she wished she could just skip the rest of the day but she knew he had other classes, she didn't want to be a distraction to his other students so she would go back to her study hall then onto her next class which was one of the ones she wasn't doing so good in.

Before she left, Mike smiled a bit and returned to his desk."Well meet me here after school before you head home. I want to see how you feel about the program I just told you about before I ask the board to put it in place." He was going to make sure she was okay with the idea of helping her out before he went ahead and did it for her. But while he worked on that, he couldn't help but notice that he was growing attatched to the girl, finding that her company was good to be around.

" Okay." Jenna said as she walked out of the class room, back to her study hall. She turned in the pass, sat back down at her table then waited for the bell to ring. Chewing on her lip she didn't look forward her next class because it wasn't one of her best but science was the only class she xcelled n cause her teacher seemed to actually care about her grades, she would never admit it aloud but she was really starting to care for him as more then just a teacher.

Michael went about the rest of the class period grading papers, smiling a bit as it seemed Jenna was at least a bit alright with the idea he had in mind. If it meant helping her pass and make something of herself then he was doing his job as a teacher. So until the bell rang for the period to end, Michael set the papers aside and waited for his students to come in and find themselves a seat.

Jenna went to her next class, sat in the back because she knew if she didn't sit up front the teacher would ignore her. She was never called on to read anything or answer a question because it appeared her teachers didn't think she was smart enough, it was possible she had a disability such as dyslexia or something of the sort because sometimes when she did read aloud she got her letters mixed up but she had never been diagnosed with anything. Besides her parents never paid attention to the signs because they were always busy with their work so if they did pay attention it was briefly, then the rest of the time they ignored her.

Time flew by quick as the final bell rang and the students began rushing out to head home and hang out with their friends. Michael however remained at his desk, putting away papers from the work handed in today to take home and grade later. For now though he waited to see if Jenna would show up and discuss what he mentioned earlier. If she did then he would be happy, knowing she was willing to go through with the program to help her graduate.

Jenna went to her locker, stopped by the science lab. She opened the door, walked in chewing on her lip as she looked down at the floor holding into the strap of her messenger bag. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear she sat down, waited for him to explain the program a little more then she would head home normally she just walked home because she refused to take the bus plus her parents refused to buy her a car. She wanted her own car, she wanted a job but her parents didn't think she was capable of working or driving for that matter so she always walked home then stayed alone until they arrived home from their offices.

Michael smiled when she returned and wanted to hear about the program. With his things packed up and ready for the ride home, Michael looked to her." Seeing as you've been bullied and have no help at home, I brought up an idea to the board about setting up sessions in my office during either the weekends or after school to help you with classwork and any other work you need. It would also offer you a place to go when you just need to talk and get your spirits up. You're a good student Jenna..I know you are, but perhaps a isolated environment or somewhere you're comfortable would help. That is if you want to go through with it?"

Jenna didn't say anything she just nodded then wrote the word "yes. " in one of her notebooks then chewed on her lower lip, she managed to find her scienc teacher very attractive but knew it wasn't allowed. She looked at the clock, sighed knowing she would be home alone which meant another night of takeout then going to bed like she always did. All she wanted was to feel loved, wanted by somebody her parents often acted like she was a mistake. The young brunette wished she was pretty enough to have a boyfriend but none if the guys her age found her attractive, she just felt really lonely especially when she was at home.

Michael chuckled a bit when she wrote her answer down in her notebook, seeming to fade into her thoughts as she looked to the clock. He knew about her problems at home, her issues with her parents and their resentment for her. So with a brighter smile, he looked to her." Might not be the best idea for me, but would you like me to give you a ride home?"He asked, trying his best to cheer her up and help the best he could, knowing she didn't have a ride home from school.

" Yes! " Jenna answered as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip she didn't care how bad of an idea it was she just didn't feel like walking home. She felt a little nervous because well other then visiting him during her free periods she had never been alone with him, despite what people thought she was still a virgin, wanted to reman that way until she found the right person. She actually believed that her teacher was the one, she knew it would be very special but she had no idea how to express her feelings toward him.

Michael tilted a nod towards her when she excitedly agreed to his offer."Well then lets get going. Grab your things from your locker and everything my car will be up front waiting for you.."He gave her another smile before taking his bag and heading out the back door to get into his truck. Once inside, Michael tossed his bag into the cab behind him and started up the vehicle. After letting it warm up a bit, he turned on the A/C and pulled up to the front of the building as he waited for Jenna.

Jenna had already gotten what she needed from her locker but she double checked to make sure she had everything then met him out front, opened the passenger door. She tossed her bag into the back seat, buckled her seat belt as she placed her hands neatly in her lap. " Thank you for the ride.. Normally I walk cause my parents won't buy me a car.. " She said rolling her eyes at that statement because she hated her parents way of treating her, often wished she could just leave maybe even get her own place but she didn't have any money to do so.

When she hopped in, shut the door and got herself strapped in, Michael drove off and out of the parking lot. Once he was on the road, h looked to Jenna with a bit of a smile."Well how far from the school are you? and..you'll need to tell me where to go."If things were truely this bad, then he would offer her a ride, but for now he would leave it with giving her a ride home."Where are you parents when you get out f school?"

" Not to far, you can't miss my house. As to where my parents are um.. Their normally at work until late so I order take out, get myself to bed." Jenna said as she leaned against the window, sighed she really wished she could afford to move out. It was really hard for her at home, she felt like she couldn't talk to her parents about anything. Obviously it sucked having parents that were therapists, she was afraid that they would judge her or claim she needed a mental evaluation. While she leaned against the window she thought about the nightmares she would have, it made her really nervous.

On their way to her home, Michael looked around, his eyes looking at a few nearby diners when she told him about her having to order tak out."Well I was gonna stop by some place and get me some food..Would you like a sandwich or something?" Since he didn't have a wife, children or anything to worry about, Michael had plenty of money for anything he needed to spend it on. While they were teacher and student, the two had been talking with each other for months now, Michael seeing her as more of a friend now given they hung out so much during her study periods.

" Yeah sounds good." Jenna said as she smiled, leaned against the window. She saw her teacher as a friend but she also saw him as more then that, she would never reveal her true feelings for him because she was afraid of rejection. It was also grounds for him to lose his job if anything started, got discovered so she would keep her feelings to herself until the time was right, hope that he felt the same cause if he didn't she would be heartbroken.

Back
Top Bottom