Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ғᴀɴᴄʏ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ? (In Progress)

ItsTheWriter

Planetoid
Welcome Travelers, Wanderers, Lurkers, and Writers Alike!
After much constant thought and a desire to pursue the betterment of my writing, I decided to open up an F x F thread. Feel free to take a look, a gander, whatever you choose to do. Just know that the plots here are meant for the long term. If you feel brave enough to take on one of these adventures, prepare yourself. There is an Odyssey that lies not too far ahead. if you wish to roleplay one of your plots, please come to me with a plot to role play if you have something in mind already. i'm rather open and as long as you don't break one of the rules, or the gods of college don't force examinations on me all at once(sometimes they do), then I'll respond with enthusiasm.

The Rules
(Copy and pasted from my MxF Thread)

1. No toilet play. I'd prefer it that if your character has to use the restroom, they do so without the involvement of my own.
  2. No vore, please. It's a very niche kink, I understand that. It's not mine though.
  3. No face claims. If I don't want someone using my face on the internet, I don't think its fair if I use theirs.
  4. Original characters only: I fear that if I was told to roleplay a specific fandom, I wouldn't do the creator justice. As for the setting to be inspired by an already established universe, I wouldn't mind that.
  5. If you want to leave, let me know. I don't want to raise my hopes too high. I also wouldn't hold you against it. Everyone has their own lives after all.
  6. When you DM me, put your favorite fruit in the title so I know you've read the rules.
Now, onto the more interesting parts:
The Genres
Adventure:
For those with a taste of taking a part of a Journey. Those who wish to follow the path of an Adventure will have a considerable amount of freedom to decide where the story will take them. Characters, locations, histories, monsters, relationships, quests, and more galore. After constant writing, I found this genre to be the one that I do well. It gives enough open-ended-ness to pursue a story that can lasts for years. Be wary as the Adventure Genre is not for the faint of heart. Single liners and single paragraphs may not always be enough to sate this hungry beast. (2-5 paragraphs would be rather nice though) Other genres fit into this umbrella genre quite well.
Romance:
For those who want to write a story with a primary focus around two characters. A love story, torn apart due to conflict. Maybe you'd prefer a story between two akin to a flower, attempting to blossom despite its difficulties around it. Whatever the story may go, this is for the people who want some sweetness to go with their characters.
Action:
To those who want to roleplay with characters willing to fight back. If you want to dominate, you have to prove yourself as better. Combat oriented plots ahead. Characters will usually not be weaklings. To those that are, they are prizes to be won in some Great Arena or slaves to be freed (or recaptured) from other warriors. If you want some Rival on Rival action, you may wish to look here.
(More Genres to Come)

(Plot Building Coming Soon)
(A Little About Me Coming Soon)

Back
Top Bottom