Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Various Fandom Interests (with some updates)

Razner

Super-Earth
Request Update: I’ve gotten a lot of great replies and some really fun roleplays out this thread so far. That being said, I’ve been finding that most of my highest character and fandom related cravings are largely being overlooked or ignored in favor of people frequently asking for the same options. This has unfortunately resulted in some minor writers fatigue on my part, which has made it somewhat harder for me to maintain a higher level of motivation or enthusiasm for responding to people on here in a more orderly fashion, so I’d like to try and do something that may help with that a little.

As such, while I'm still open to discussing any of the character and fandom options listed in the larger section at the bottom of my post, I’m probably also going to start being a lot more picky on what I accept moving forward. In fact, I may start crossing some of the options out as being temporarily unavailable, so as to remove them from being requested until after I’ve managed to find a wider variety of roleplays using some of the specific characters and series that I’ve been itching to write with lately. I’m hopeful this will make for a more enjoyable writing experience overall for myself and those I write with.

All of that being said, here are the fandoms and/or characters which I’m presently prioritizing above any others for new roleplays. Some will just be listed names, while others may have some added detail on what I’m looking for besides them and a couple of rough scenario ideas thrown in here or there.

My Hero Academia
After finding my interest dwindle off on this series early on after a so-so first season, I finally got around to watching the second and third seasons recently. Having enjoyed those a lot more (especially when it came to the league of villains related arcs or episodes), I’ve found my interest toward playing with and opposite of those characters has considerably increased. I’m open to discussing options for characters, pairings and ideas, but here were a few particular things I’d been craving.
- School/Dorm Life -
Something I’d thought about trying on and off in the past. Would require a partner that is willing to juggle or alternate between several characters of our choosing. Essentially a lewd slice of life deal with the various potential pairings, both serious and casual, that are likely to come about from having a bunch of hormonal teenagers who constantly see each other in skin tight outfits living near each other.

- Himiko Toga -
What can I say? Crazy chicks are kind of hot. I’d like to find a partner who is interested in playing her as either dominant or at least a switch, perhaps opposite of a hero like Deku or somebody else that she manages to get the upper hand on during an encounter. But there are other possible options to explore if that doesn’t appeal to you. Perhaps her dealing with being a cute school girl type in a league of villains that’s predominantly/entirely male. An AU where she’s attending U.A. as a more yandere type of classmate for Deku or whomever else may catch her eye. Or her managing to meet up with her idol, Stain. Very open to discussion with her.

- Midnight -
She’s begging for the lewd potentials to be explored. Similar to Toga, I’d love to find someone willing to play a more dominant/switch version of her that perhaps has a unique way of detailing with certain students, fellow pro heroes or even villains, but I’m always open to exploring other options that paint her in a more submissive light.

- Mineta -
I’m interested in playing Mineta, to be more specific. Sure, the more popular options of Deku, Bakugo or Todoroki are always welcomed options, but I think there’s something about how unapologetically perverted Mineta is that could be fun to explore in a roleplay opposite of any of the women he’s always drooling over. I’d especially like it if there was a sense of humor to the scenario, with him perhaps biting off more then he could chew (perhaps the lucky lady is more of a freak in the bedroom then he expected or has a sexual stamina that he can’t keep up with) or ending up in some other type of comedic trouble related to it immediately afterward. Very open to discussion for possibilities with this one.

- Froppy -
An old favorite of mine. I’m almost always up for playing opposite of her, especially with anybody who enjoys putting that tongue of hers to creative use.

- Mei Hatsume -
Who doesn’t love a mad scientist? Plus there’s a lot of kinky possibilities that could be explored in coming up with lewd ideas or takes for her various gadgets.

One Piece
I. Love. One Piece. It is perhaps my favorite shonen series of all time and yet hardly anyone seems interested in playing with its world or characters. Granted, I can’t fully blame some people for not being able or willing to jump into the series due to how long it is now, but there are just too many beautiful and exotic looking ladies in there to be ignored. More then perhaps any other anime/manga related listing out there, I would like to get a One Piece based RP or two started, with the below being a listing of the characters I’ve been craving in particular for playing with. But as with everything, it is far from a final list of characters I’m willing to discuss.
Character Listing (I’ll skip any descriptions here since I could honestly do an entire thread as long as this one just for One Piece ideas)

Carrot
Shirahoshi
Nico Robin
Boa Hancock
Tashigi
Perona
Reiju
Koala
Stussy

Dragon Ball
- Caulifla -
Honestly, my main preference for this cocky saiyan is to do something ‘sexual bad end’ related, where she ends up being knocked off her pedestal and becomes the plaything for somebody like Frieza. That being said, I’m also open to roleplay scenarios where she may be more in control or where she’s on more equal footing, such as pairing her opposite of somebody like Cabba, Goku or 17.
- Android 21-
Would prefer a more dominant or switch leaning partner for this, but also open to more equal or power bottom related play. Also prefer to play opposite of 21 in her Maijin form, but her human form is also very sexy in its own right and I’m up for doing something related to any of the possible story paths in the video game or even something AU related that we come up with together.

Attack On Titan
- Mikasa Ackerman -
There’s a lot of potential for both lighter and darker erotic themes with Mikasa, considering the world she’s based within. From more romantic minded stuff with options like Erin, Levi, Armin and Jean to harder themes related to both the higher ups that might take advantage of their positions to enjoy one of her rare ethnic beauty and those in the street that may throw morals out the window for a piece of her considering how frequently Titans keep breaching the human defenses. Lots of options to discuss along those lines and beyond for anyone interested.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (various)
I’ve been a pretty big TMNT fan for much of my life and there are a few variations which I’m particularly craving roleplays for at this time. These include, but are not limited to, the following.

- 1980s/1990 Toons/Video Games-
An old favorite which I’d love to do some games around, particularly with April O’Neil opposite of any of the mutant males such as the turtles themselves, Splinter, Bebop and Rocksteady or anybody else that may come to mind from the old show.

Other favorites from that era include:
Mona Lisa (would love to find someone to do a Mona Lisa and Raphael RP)
Irma Langstein
Lotus Blossom
Kala

- 2012 series -

Mainly interested in doing something nicely lewd with this series version of April opposite of Donatello, any of his brothers or again any of the other mutant males in the series. Bonus points to anybody familiar with Freako’s various images based from this show and they would be interested in doing something along those lines.

Other potential girls of interest here:
Karai
Shinigami
Renet
Alopex

- Batman Vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -

Anybody that’s seen this movie (or at least some of the many clips on YouTube) has probably seen the large amount of screen time and chemistry which Donatello and Batgirl seemed to share. So, of course, why not pervert that with having Donnie ending up with another redheaded smart girl then April?

Along those lines, I’m also open to other scenes with some of the other women either shown in the movie or who could be pulled from either of the two respective series canon such as:

Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Catwoman
Talia
April O’Neil
Karai

————

Main Portion Of Request Thread

Greetings to all of those checking out my request thread for canon, fandom, celebrity and other established properties related roleplay.

I’m a veteran RPer, at least in the sense that I’ve done this stuff for years, though am always looking to try new things and find new partners to do those things with. At the same time, I know what I like and, more so, what I dislike when it comes to potential games or players. As such, I’m hopeful this thread can present a nice assortment of RP potentials and some basic things to know about playing with me, so that any possibly interested writers reading up can get an idea of what I’m about before sending a message my way.

Here are a few quick points that I should probably make known right away for any interested parties.

- My story/smut ratio varies depending on the fandom, but does tend to lean toward the smut heavy side of things. That said, even for the smut heavy games, I do prefer at least some decent set up and framing of events for why the sex is happening. I would say 70/30 smut/story ratio for the sex driven stuff and 60/40 story/smut ratio for the story driven stuff, but it really does depend on the idea or fandom.

- I’m far from a ‘post length nazi’ but would prefer my partners to be able to handle a paragraph at minimum over a couple of lines. And those who don’t mind doing multi paragraph responses regularly will always be adored. But so long as you can offer me a paragraph or two for me to sink my teeth into, then I’m generally fine with my partners writing what feels comfortable to them.

- If you’re only interested in playing OCs, then I’m likely not the partner for you. I’m not completely against pairing established characters with non-established ones for certain ideas, but I tend to be very picky in this area and will almost never agree to your playing an OC for our first roleplay.

- Real life always comes first. If you need time, then I can be patient (within reason) at waiting for a response and I ask the same of my partners when RL distractions come up.

- I predominantly play male characters for malexfemale, malexfuta and some (mostly dealing with traps or femboys) malexmale pairings, but can occasionally do futanari types for futaxfemale roleplays and females for femalexfemale, femalexfuta and certain femalexmale pairings. It depends a lot on the scenario and pairings, so feel free to ask if you’d like to discuss further, but please realize I’m mainly looking to play male and so might not be interested in what you’re looking for with other genders.

- My roleplay methods vary, with a preference toward thread and PMs, though I am starting to accept Discord partners a little more often for more sex driven roleplays. It’s still my lowest preference, however, at least until we’ve had a chance to RP a little to get a feel for what the others writing is like.

- Lastly, please refrain from posting in this thread and send any messages of interest to me by PM. Main reason being that I usually don’t look at my request thread until I’m ready to bump it up, so it could take upwards to a week or longer before I even see your post.

Here’s a link to my f-list, but feel free to message me if you wish to ask about anything in particular kink wise:
[BGCOLOR=rgb(37, 49, 58)]https://www.f-list.net/c/random%20player001/[/BGCOLOR]

I’ll likely update the above as other stuff comes up, but for now let’s move onto the actual roleplay requesting itself.

I’ll start this off with a couple of brief descriptions in some general cravings which I’m open to working into any of the below listed series, followed by a basic rundown listing of the actual fandoms, canons and celebrities for which I’m seeking out potential roleplay partners. I’m by no means limited to these particular cravings, so much as I’m simply listing them as they’re areas which tend to catch my interest the most as of late.

Also, please feel free to message me if any of the listings below catch your interest, even if my specific top cravings aren’t to your liking, since I’m always open to discussing other options.

-Themes/Kinks Of Particular Interest-

-Femdom And Powerbottoms-
This fits better with some characters then others, but I’m very much looking for any chance to play opposite of a more commanding partner or character. This can relate to straight out traditional female domination with the woman on top, but may also work by means of seeing an in control of her sexuality character using what she has to seduce my character into what they desire, with her maintaining a sense of control even as she’s pinned down with the guy on top. Or perhaps there are other variances which come to mind for yourself that you’d like to discuss? I’d certainly love to hear them!

-Sexual Bad Ends-
Pretty basic premise which can work with different franchises in different ways. Bad guy or girl wins the day, so now the hero is at their perverse mercy. If you’ve seen certain videos by people like like StudioFow or Zone in the past, then that should give a fair idea of what I’m leaning toward here. Definitely more directed toward people who enjoy noncon scenarios, although it’s certainly possible to see the person being used start to enjoy themselves early on if you’d rather not dwell on that element for long.

-Monsters And Less Attractive Males On Beautiful Women-
Pretty straightforward. I’m a big fan of seeing attractive women with less then traditionally attractive males. This doesn’t necessarily mean the women have to be repulsed by the males or forced into it by some means, although that is one possible direction we could take. But there are other directions we could take with this premise, such as unlikely romances or attractions which look beyond these physical traits, along with the women perhaps simply being attracted to guys of that build or look compared to typically sexy males. Always open to discussing this one.

-Background Characters Getting Their Day-
This is a good possible option for people into group and gangbang related scenarios. The basic idea is for scenarios where an established character of note from a series finds themselves being shared by two or more of the grunts, cannon fodder, extras and other background figures from their respective franchise. Stormtroopers having fun with Leia in a cell? Random base soldiers having a chance with Quiet from MGSV? Perhaps Kim Pines gets to have some backstage fun at a club her band performs at? Azula using the Dai Li agents for more then simple bodyguard duty? Plenty of possibilities to explore and would love to brainstorm ideas here with others.

- The Fandom Listings-
*characters to be aged where needed*

A five star system has been added to try and help point people toward the fandoms or canons I’m looking for the most and which ones may take some convincing.

Here are roughly how the rankings work for me:
* It’s rare you’ll see a one star on here since at that point I’d probably just remove it from the thread. Still, if one is here, it usually means I’m at least open to being convinced on a juicy roleplay with them.
** Open to discussion, but in need of a good idea or willingness to combine it with one of my cravings listed above.

*** Interested, but perhaps a little picky, likely due to an abundance of RPs with them in the past.

**** Heavily sought after and likely to accept a majority of proposals for these characters.

***** The few. The proud. The craved. There will be many internet cookies to be had for anyone who contacts me about any of these.

Live Action

Star Wars
- Princess Leia ***
- Padme ****
- Rey ***
- Jyn Erso **

Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Black Widow ****
- Captain Marvel **
- Scarlet Witch ***
- Gamora **
- Elektra ***
- Jessica Jones ****
- Shuri ***

DC Cinematic Universe
- Wonder Woman ***
- Mara ***
- Harley Quinn ****
- Enchantress ****

Batman Returns
- Catwoman *****

Batman And Robin
- Poison Ivy ***

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
- Romona Flowers ***
- Knives Chang ****
- Kim Pine ****

The Walking Dead
- Michonne ***
- Maggie ****
- Enid ***
- Beth **

Firefly
- River Tam ****
- Kaylee ***

Doctor Who
- 13th Doctor ****
- Amy Pond ***
- Rose *
- Ace **

Sweeney Todd
- Mrs Lovett ****

Beetlejuice
- Lydia ****

Harry Potter
- Hermione Granger ***
- Ginny Weasley ****
- Luna Lovegood ****
- Bellatrix ****
- Moaning Myrtle ****

The Addams Family
- Morticia Addams ****
- Wednesday Addams *****

Pro Wrestling

WWF/WWE
- Stephanie McMahon ****
- Charlotte Flair ****
- Becky Lynch ***
- Bayley ***
- Asuka ****
- Nikki Bella ***
- Brie Bella ***
- Rhonda Rousey ****
- Alexa Bliss ***
- Melina Pérez ****
- AJ Lee ***
- Paige ***
- Mickie James ****
- Trish Stratus ****
- Sable ****
- Lita ****
- Chyna ***
- Sunny ***
- Debra **

Other
- Daffney *****
- Rosemary ****
- Su Yung ***
- Brandi Rhodes **

Anime

Naruto / Boruto
- Sakura ***
- Hinata ***
- Tsunade *****
- Karin **
- Konan ****
- Sarada ****

My Hero Academia
- Ochako Uraraka ***
- Tsuyu Asui *****
- Momo ***
- Mina Ashido ***
- Jirou **
- Mt. Lady **
- Midnight ****
- Toga Himiko *****
- Toru Hagakure ****
- Mandalay ***
- Ragdoll ***

Dragon Ball
- Android 18 ****
- Bulma ***
- Caulifla *****
- Kale **
- Launch ***
- Android 21 *****

Code Geass
- CC ****
- Kallen ****

Attack On Titan
- Mikasa Ackerman *****
- Sasha Braus ***

One Piece
- Nami ***
- Nico Robin ****
- Boa Hancock ****
- Perona **
- Tashigi ***
- Carrot *****
- Stussy ****
- Shirahoshi *****
- Reiju *****
- Koala ****
- Madam Shirley ****

Yu Yu Hakusho
- Botan ****
- Koto **
- Juri ***
- Yukina **

Goblin Slayer
- Priestess ****
- High Elf Archer ****
- Witch ***
- Sword Maiden ***

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
- Milim ****
- Shion ***
- Shizu ***

Overlord
- Albedo ****
- Shalltear Bloodfallen ***
- Clementine ****

Darling In The FRANXX
- Zero Two ****
- Ichigo **
- Ikuno **

Hunter X Hunter
- Neferpitou ****
- Neon ***
- Menchi ***
- Shizuku ***
- Bisky ***

Soul Eater
- Blair ****
- Medusa ***
- Crona ****
- Patty Thompson ****
- Liz Thompson ***

Aggretsuko
- Retsuko ***
- Fenneko ****
- Tsunoda ***

Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
Kobayashi ***
Tohru ****
Elma **
Lucoa ****
Kanna ***

Watamote
Tomoko *****

One Punch Man
- Tatsumaki ****
- Fabuki ***

Animation

Batman The Animated Series
- Harley Quinn ***
- Poison Ivy ****
- Catwoman ***

Batman Beyond
- Dee Dee *****
- Inque ****
- Melanie/Ten ***

Superman The Animated Series
- Supergirl ***

Gargoyles
- Demona ****
- Eliza Maza ***
- Angela **

Darkwing Duck
- Morgana McCawber ****

Invader Zim
- Gaz ****

- Azula ****
- Ty Lee *****
- Jin ****
- Toph ***
- Katara **
- Mai ***

The Legend Of Korra
- Korra ***
- Asami **
- Eska ****

Hotel Transylvania
- Mavis ****

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
- Star Butterfly **
- Jackie ***
- Janna ***
- Kelly ****
- Heckapoo ****
- Higgs ****

Dragon Prince
- Rayla ****
- Claudia ****

She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power
- Adora ***
- Catra ***
- Entrapta ****

Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse
- Gwen Stacy ***
- Peni Parker *****

Gravity Falls
- Wendy Corduroy ****
- Pacifica Northwest ***

Voltron Legendary Defender
- Pidge ****
- Allura ***

Castlevania
- Sypha ****
- Carmella ***

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80s/90s show)
- April O’Neil ****
- Mona Lisa *****
- Irma Langenstein ***
- Lotus Blossom ***
- Kala ***

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series)
- April O’Neil ****
- Karai ***
- Shinigami ****
- Alopex ***

Batman Vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Batgirl ****
- Harley Quinn ***
- Poison Ivy ***

Video Games

Super Mario Bros
- Princess Peach ****
- Daisy ***