Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Just a head's up for everyone who's participating, I'm planning on having the rp up by tomorrow or until everyone is done with their profiles. Given how tired I'll be and stuff my goal is to at least get this rp started this week sometime. :3

I'm intrigued by this, after reading the idea topic. Would you be ok with me playing a Riolu and then later down the line a Zekrom? I feel Thomas would be someone Zekrom would choose as her hero?

I'm intrigued by this, after reading the idea topic. Would you be ok with me playing a Riolu and then later down the line a Zekrom? I feel Thomas would be someone Zekrom would choose as her hero?

Hmm would the Riolu be a NPC? Atm the three gijinka/pokemon joining him will be an Aron, Croagunk, and Houndour. I could possibly see a legendary wanting to join him later down the line. I guess having two fighting types on the team would be fine. :3

Just a head's up for everyone who's participating, I'm planning on having the rp up by tomorrow or until everyone is done with their profiles. Given how tired I'll be and stuff my goal is to at least get this rp started this week sometime. :3

No worries! :) should have my profile up today! Looking forward to starting :)

My profile is up!

Alright, the rp is finally open. :3

To those who are watching and maybe want to join there are three spots in the party of six left. Well two if Mike the Bloodwolf still desires to join. :3

Also intro post. ^^; sorry if it's kind of lame. xP

Noooo! It's great! :D I've begun a response but will finish it in the morning.(as need to head to bed due to work ^^; )

Also was a posting order decided? If we are taking that route of course :)

Well not yet, tbh. I know Wolfy wanted to have her character ambush Thomas and Artemis, plus I figure Joy's character will follow suit. I'm not sure if you want them to post before yours? I just kind of started it off with a little small talk. lol Once the group gets together then we can decide the posting routine. :3

I had to leave for work just a few minutes after Dragon posted. I should be able to post IC about 7or 8 hours after the time of this post. It's my understanding that Joy wants to post after me, but if she wants to post before me, I'm fine with that too.

I’m currently at work as well, I get out in about 5 hours, I’ll see if I can come up with something interesting, otherwise I’ll wait for you.

That's a pretty good mix :) just seem to be missing electric, psychic or flying to make it well rounded!

Our posting order seems to have changed. I'm wondering if it was intended or if we should still be following the original posting order?

Our posting order seems to have changed. I'm wondering if it was intended or if we should still be following the original posting order?

I think it just got a little jumbled. I made my post because I won't be posting probably until I get home from work tomorrow. ^^; It wasn't intentional, it might get jumbled from time to time I dunno. Pretty much atm our characters are a little split. Joy and your character's are sort of left with their own kind of choice. I figured you wanted to post Kiara getting healed and then joining everyone. I would have added her being healed in my post but I didn't want it to seem like Gmodding.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I mean none of us are being left out. I won't post again until you all finish your posts. I just wanted to move us out of the forest and into the Inn and such, so Kiara could be healed and our characters could have a little down time/possibly building friendships moments. Right now the posting shouldn't be too problematic, if we get more players then we might have to create a more solid schedule. Sorry if you got confused, but you have nothing to worry about Snowy. :3

It slipped around a bit and I apologize because it was pretty much my fault since Dragon was up to bat at that point but I had a post ready, I'll be happy to fall in line for a posting order if and when it is set though. Sorry if I made things messy. As for the current order, I believe you're up Snowy. I'll make a draft of my post and I'll put it up after you put up yours.

Joy, if it's not too late and you want to post go ahead. Mine's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Yeah, I was getting a little confused, but thanks for clearing it up.

Sorry if my post is all over the place. Work is starting to wear me down a little so I was a bit mentally tired today. ^^;

Also, I wanted to thank you all for joining this silly idea. I've roleplayed so many times in the past and it's nice to see people wanting to put so much effort into it. I'm so used to people just ditching me or kind of relying on me to provide all the story/lore. I appreciate you all and thank you all for that. It's been fun, I can't wait to see what sort of shenanigans our group will come across. ^^

I just felt like saying that, I do appreciate you all taking your time out of your day to rp with me. :3

Back
Top Bottom