Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(DMC3)The Devil's Way(Dante12590+Anjeru)

Dante raised an eyebrow to her comment, "You are full of them huh? Well what kind of surprises are we talking about here?" he inquired as he moved a bit closer to the table, "I'm sure for a pretty lady such as yourself most of them are very pleasant surprises." he said smoothly as he took another bite and shot her a somewhat sexy look before starting to laugh. "Well she might try and kill me but hey at least I'll be dying by a sexy woman's hand." he thought as he continued watching her with interest.

She chuckled, taking another bite before sipping her wine. Black eyes watched him closely as she managed to stop her soft chuckles. "Maybe I do." She said finally. "And I bet you're just itching to figure them out, aren't you?" She began tapping her foot idly, watching him with a soft smirk.

"Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to know more." he grinned, "But I'm more interested in what kind of surprises you'd like to show me." he said as he finished off his plate and sat back with a glint of mischeif in his eye. He was truly curious about the woman sitting before him she seemed to have a very sultry nature but at the same time demanded his full attention, "I wonder what she desires from me..." he thought as a small, dirty grin came across his face.

She finished her food and set her fork down, before picking up her wine to sip it. Idly, she toyed with the glass, watching as the wine rippled in response. Her eyelids lowered to half mast and she peered at him, debating what her next course of action would be in regards to the beguiling and intriguing devil sitting across from her. "Honestly, you in yourself are enough to stir my curiousity." She said. "It isn't every day you come across a devil, or a demon, especially one as...blessed in looks as you are. I'm not sure what surprises I have to offer to you," a small chuckle followed.

Dante quickly motioned for the waiter to bring the bill and paid it off as he looked back at the woman, "Well we could go back to my place or yours and maybe explore these surprises one by one." he offered as the cook began to once again start yelling in the kitchen, "It seems like someone didn't buy enough ingredients this morning." he laughed as he slowly got up, "I think we should take that as our cue to leave." he said as he got up, "So what do you say to my little 'offer' we can take it at your pace I just want to know a little bit more about the person I just ate dinner with." he said as he opened the door for her.

She quirked a raven brow as they left the resturant. He seems rather up front. Kind of brash, and forward. She thought as she stared at him, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "What exactly do you planned, my dear devil?" she asked with a soft smirk spreading across her face, crossing her arms across her bust as she stared at him thoughtfully.

Back
Top Bottom