Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(DMC3)The Devil's Way(Dante12590+Anjeru)

Anjeru

Pulsar
true_light_anime_girl

The tower's appearance had given the young woman no reassurances. She was afraid the devils would succeed, but as she had stood amongst the tower's pillars to watch the sons of Sparda fight in the rain, she knew there was a semblence of hope. Dante, the one was called, would stand up to his own brother to ensure the demons did not cross and inhabit the human realm. Aya, too, would fight the demons to ensure their demise. A priestess of sorts is what she called herself, a maiden of all trades. For this adventure, she kept to herself, only thinking of interferring if the devil Dante could no vanquish his twin back to the depths of Hell.

However, Dante succeeded and soon, the tower was gone and the way of life went back to normal. The devil had settled back into the way of running his shop with his egotistical flaire that intrigued her. Aya owed him thanks, she knew, but she was not supposed to reveal herself to anyone unless the situation demanded that it be done. The young woman's dark eyes peered silently at the sign "Devil May Cry"; Dante's shop. Her black hair fluttered around her face on the breeze as she contemplated her next course of action.

She couldn't let him go on without at least her silent thank you, so she reached out a pale hand to open the door to the shop. Her long, leather miniskirt clad legs carried her on boots into the building. A black blouse hung on her curves, unbuttoned enough to give her considerably sexy cleavage. Matching black eyes would then sweep the interior as the door shut, seeking ou the devil simply known as Dante.

Dante looked up at the woman entering his shop and grinned, "If you're looking for a toilet it's in the back." he said nonchalantly as he sat back with his boots on the desk staring at his blade. "But I doubt that's why you're here so tell me why is a pretty lady like you doing in my humble shop?" he asked as he looked up at her noticing her appealing figure and letting out a soft whistle.

Aya played it cool as she meandered about the shop, the heeled boots clicking across the floor as she admired his humble little abode. Those dark eyes of hers returned to the rather aloof, but handsome devil as he rested with his feet propped upon the desk. Her slim fingers tucked stray strands of raven behind her multi-pierced ear.

"You would be correct in your assumption - I am not here to use the restroom." She said as she moved to stand before the ego-enfused Dante. "What exactly does your shop provide in services, I wonder?"

"Anything and everything miss but our specialty is dealing with devils. Do you have any devil problems you would like taken cared of?" he asked as he looked at the mysterious woman and slowly stretched while feeling for Ebony and Ivory, "If you do then tell me the problem if you don't well I do have a business to run after all... You understand?" he inquired as he waited to see what this woman desired from him.

The woman smiled slowly. "The devils were already dispursed, dealt with by you and...Lady, I believe she called herself." Aya said as she openly turned her back to him, trailing her fingers across a blade that was displayed on a nearby shelving unit. "The only devil I know of now, is you, son of Sparda, or should I say, Dante." Her head turned a slight to peer at him over her shapely shoulder. "Pay no mind to that though, m'dear. I am not here for that. You did well, in sealing your brother, Vergil, back into the depths of Hell. You did so well in fact, I did not have to step in myself." She clicked her tongue. "I must say I was rather impressed by the whole display."

Dante's face grew stern as he felt for Agni and Rudra under his desk, "You sure seem to know a lot for a tourist. Tell me miss why are you so interested in the past or interested in who I am? I just did a simple job and now I have some sexy, strange lady coming into my shop. I'm pretty sure you would have to be very deep in the knowledge if the demon realm to be telling me stuff like this so I ask.. Who are you really?" he asked as he slowly stood up making sure to keep his blades out if sight until he knew if she was a threat or not.

Aya turned to face him again and held her hands out at her sides, showing she meant no harm. "You can let Agni and Rudra be," she said, "I mean you no harm. I'm simply a jack all of trades, like you Dante. I was sent by an employer to seek out the occurance that resulted from the tower's appearance. I was told if the demon son of Sparda cannot stop Vergil, you must step in and make sure he is stopped."

She leaned forward, planting her hands on his desk; she didn't seem to notice that this stance gave him a rather nice view down her shirt. "However, you did very well, Dante. My assitance at the time was not required." She smirked. "I figured I could stop in and thank you for a job well done; no work done, but still going to get paid. As laid back as you come across and always so nonchlant, some recognition never hurts."

Dante was getting more intrigued by this woman by the minute, "She even knows the names of my weapons? There's a little bit more to this woman than a pretty face." he thought as a smirk came across his face, "Well thank you for the recognition but I'm a bit curious about how you know so much about me. I may have my shop advertised in the phonebooks but I don't post my personal information so how do you know so much of it?" he asked as he remained relaxed but still ready to move at a moments notice. "Maybe you can tell me over dinner if you're interested of course." he said with a coy smile.

Aya let that cool smile spread across her lips once more. "Let's just say I'm very...observant," she said as she straightened herself, the leather of her skirt crinkling as she moved. Then she crossed her arms across her midriff, just under her ample chest. "Dinner? Well..." she seemed to contemplate the idea for a moment. "I suppose I could allow that." Tossing her head a little to peer at him, her raven hair touched to her pale skin and she raised her hand to tuck it back once again.

Dante nodded as he stood up and grabbed his signature red coat, "So where to lady? And do you want to take your ride or mine?" he asked as he slipped Ebony and Ivory into their holsters as he walked across the room and opened the door for her, "It seems like this is going to be one hell of an evening..." he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes

Her obsidian eyes watched as the son of Sparda moved to slip his gear back on. She couldn't help but admire the way his youthful muscles rippled as he slid of his red signature red trench. "Let us take your's," she said as she turned to walk towards the door, her boots clicking upon the wooden floor as she went. When she reached the door, she turned her head to peer at him again over a slightly exposed, pale shoulder. "And my name is Aya, by the way."

"Alright Aya the night is still young so let's go somewhere interesting." he said as he pulled out a small set of keys from his pocket and pointed at a black and red motorcycle, "So will this be okay with you?" he asked as he started the bike and waited for her to get on.

"It will do just fine," she said to Dante as she swung her leg over to straddle the seat. Her skin gleamed in the darkness and her pale arms wrapped around his middle to keep her hold once the bike would start moving. The night was cool and slightly damp, a slight mist rolling in across the city and its buildings. She felt at home like this, in the middle of night, though she normally wouldn't have been consorting with a demon's son, but Dante was...intriguing, to say the least.

Dante smirked as he let the engine roar and they took off down the dark road, "So Aya what would you like to eat?" he yelled over the roar of the wind as the chilly air of the city swirled around them. "It's all on me tonight so pick whatever you want I have a feeling you're a lady of good taste." he laughed as the city lights began to flicker on as they continued down the road.

"You're the one who suggested dinner, so you choose," Aya said, really more interested in finding out more about the son of Sparda then what to eat with him. She made sure to keep her grip on his shapely waist to avoid tumbling from the bikee. The wind blew through her hair as they drove and her visible skin was left pleasurably cool; it didn't seem to bother her at all.

"Alright Italian it is." he yelled as the lights of downtown suddenly came into view, "It's a hole in the wall place but the food can compete with a 5 star place any day of the week." he said as he made a sudden turn and skidded into a small parking lot and stopped, "Alright my lady here we are one small date just the way you wanted it." he said teasingly as he hopped off his bike and gave a slight bow then offered her his arm.

As the motorcycle came to a halt, Aya swung her leg over and climbed off of it. She had listened to what he had told her, but she hadn't said anything. She really wasn't in this for the food - the draw she felt to know more about this devil was something she was having trouble curbing. He held out his arm to her and she couldn't help but admire the devilish glint in his eyes. Smirking softly, she took his arm and allowed the red-trenched devil take her inside.

Dante smiled as the smell of genuine Italian cooking greeted the
as he opened the door. The restaurant was bustling as yells from the kitchen could be clearly heard, "Hey Luigi I need a table for two!" he yelled as the kitchen suddenly grew quiet and a plump man in a white chef's uniform stepped out and spotted Dante. "Ah if it isn't Dante! Where have you been? You've been going to other restaurants haven't you?" he said in mock anger as he motioned for the two to follow him to the private section of the restaurant, "I'm glad you finally brought a pretty lady with you I was getting bored of just serving you!" he said in a thick Italian accent as he gave them both menus and headed back towards the kitchen.

"Alone?" Aya chuckled as she slid into her seat and opened the menu to peer at its contents. "And here I'd heard that Dante, son of Sparda, was quite the ladies man." She raised her eyes to look at him over the top of her menu, enjoying the small amount of teasing she had aimed at him. When the waiter returned, she ordered some alfredo, then handed the menu back before relaxing back into her chair. She crossed her long and pale shapely legs, leaning back.

Dante chuckled a little bit, "I am but once the girls find out about the whole demon thing that usually is a turn off." he laughed as he ordered the Chicken Marsala, "But aside from that it seems that you've wanted to ask me a few things ever since we met so... Go ahead I don't mind answering questions." he offered Ashe decided to break the ice.

"If anything, it only makes you that more unique." She commented, not admitting the he was devilishly handsome, though she knew that he knew he was. The devil seemed to have a slight ego, but that didn't really surprise her. Those black eyes studied him thoughtfully as she crossed her arms under her ample, d-cup, breasts. "What's your shop for really, Dante? It strikes me as odd that a devil would settle on opening such a seemingly meager shop."

"Good question." he complemented admiring how she was tactful but also could get straight to the point as well. "I use my shop to pay for my food and also as a base for any demon based jobs usually it's extermination." he said plainly as he relaxed and took a sip of water, "To be honest I just look into rumors and myths around the city and see if there might be a demon behind that story." he told her with a grin. "What else are you curious about?"

She nodded - she had gathered that it was to cover up what he really used the shop for. "So it was just by coicendence that this last incident involved your brother," she commented, studying him closely, wondering how it was that he would react to her knowing that. Only those who had been directly involved knew of Dante's connection to the other devil known as Vergil; twin sons born to Sparda.

Dante grinned as he leaned back and laughed, "You're just full of surprises aren't you?" he looked at her with a cocky expression, "If I didn't know any better I would think you were sent to kill me." he said as he watched the cook bring out their plates, "But of course you told me earlier that you would have needed to kill my brother if I failed to so why would you try and kill me then?" he asked as he looked at his food and took a small bite.

"I can guarentee you, I really am full of surprises," she said amongst a small chuckle. As the food arrived, she asked for a glass of wine to go with her alfredo. Her slim fingers picked up a fork and she twirled the noodles, before taking a bite. After swallowing, she smirked and nodded. "You are correct in your assumption, Dante. I was not sent to kill you." -- yet, she thought. There was always the possibility should could be hired in the future to kill him. One problem with anon assination requests.

Back
Top Bottom