Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Female seeking shemale, Futa, or Female Sister / Mother for various family playtime themes!

Oraphi

Moon
Hello sexy moonie friends! I'm looking for something a bit kinky and fun, namely some sister or mother orientate incest fun. Before I get into the fun details a bit of a disclaimer; I'm still pretty new to this whole RP thing. I'm pretty good with writing and descriptions but I'll probably make some RP newbie mistakes. Just giving you a heads up, no saying I didn't warn you! :p

I'm a massive fan of shemales and futas, so if you're into RP'ing as them we're going to to get along awesomely! I always RP as female, since that's what I'm familiar with and tend to be more on the submissive / bottom side of things. Also, I do like other non-penis having ladies too! Penis having is a nice bonus though. Just saying. I don't care if you're really a lady or not, I'm just in it for the boobies. Alright, enough of that! On to the kinky scene ideas!

1) Sister X Sister: 18 year old (MC) just graduated from high school! Which is super awesome, not only because there's no more stupid homework but because she finally gets to move in with her big sister the 21 year old (YC). The two sisters have always been extremely close and (MC) has been looking forward to this move for years. (YC) just broke up with her longtime girlfriend and is not taking it very well, having just turned 21 she's been trying to drown her heartache. The RP would focus on themes of loosing control and taking things too far. There's lots of baked in excuses for it, the alchohol, the breakup, the just having a big boobied cute little sister, you get the idea. (Loving, romance, use of alcohol, snuggles)

2) My side, Your side: (MC) and (YC) are twin teen sisters(?) who share a room at home. (MC) is super into the whole twins should dress alike, have the same hairstyles, and share everything way of thinking. But (YC) is over it and is sick of (MC) always copying her and is insisting they each having their own side of the room. This scene idea is intended for (YC) to be shemale / futa and to play with the idea of (YC) wanting her own space because she can't masturbate without her annoying, infuriatingly cute, and very cuddly sister catching her. This can go "help each other out" route or a darker "If she wants to share everything then I'm going to make her" route (Teen, innocent, lustful, sleeping)

3) Mommy's girl: (MC)’s mother (YC) has always been a bit of a helicopter parent fussing and fretting over every little detail. (YC) has always been a single mother and dedicated her entire life to seeing that her little girl (MC) was raised up properly. Now that (MC) is 18 and in her final months of high school (YC) feels her entire world imploding on her. A mix of fear, loneliness, and sexual frustration makes for a very taboo recipe for this mother and daughter. (Loving, supportive, breastfeeding, age play)

4) Queen Mother: This is my first fantasy based scene idea. The set up is pretty simple (YC) is the queen and (MC) is her youngest daughter. Now This kind of splits into two possible branches right off the bat, if (YC) is a traditional woman (with none of the extra male bits) then she's (MC)'s birth mother and the scene will focus on the king having just taken a new, much younger bride and sending (YC) and (MC) to a very comfortable estate were we'll be out of his way. Lots of possible directions this one could go in.
If (YC) is shemale or futa then instead she's the head of the kingdom and (MC)'s father. I like the idea of (YC) finding out that your advisor (or other character, advisor is really just a place holder) had been using the royal harem as his own personal brothel and charging exorbitant fee's to nobles who wanted the thrill of bedding them. Now (YC) has had to disown exile all their sons for fear they aren't yours. Angry and betrayed the only one who you trust truly cares is (MC) your youngest daughter. Or is she? And so the wheels start spinning and lovely naughtiness ensues!

For the time being this is going to be my Overlord section (the anime / light novel not the zombie movie, just too be clear). I'll likely add other fandoms to it over time.

All my normal above preferences and kinks stated in the above section still apply here, lots of f/f and f/trans parings as you'd expect from me. Bold = character I'd like to plat in the pairing.

Aura / Lupusregina Beta - Training day; Aura uses her talents to teach Lupus some new tricks. Domination (good natured), optional trans, optional bestiality

Shalltear / Brita - Domination (cruel / careless), Mind control / breaking, vampire play, optional trans

Princess Renner / Tuareninya Veyron - tbt

Clementine / Ninya Veyron - tbt

Mare / Hilma Cygnaeus - tbt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom