Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

` ℮ с ℓ ι р ѕ ℮ - profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettylykSIN

Supernova

Profile thread. Click picture above for IC thread. >D
Do not post unless I give you permission.

poloroid8-1.gif

" Insert Quote Here "

â?? NAME GOES HERE. â??
' Character role here. '

��� [ Beneath the title.] ;; Nick name( s )
��� [ The years come and go.] ;; Age
��� [ The start of our existence] ;; Birthday ( No years. )
��� [ Battle of the sexes.] ;; Gender
��� [ Gender is nothing more than a label ] ;; Sexuality
��� [ How high is high.] ;; Height.
��� [ Aren't we all the same deep down.] ;; Race ( ask if you're unsure. )
��� [ There is no other I am servant to] ;; Side : Good, Evil, Neutral

[ â? â?? ι g н Ñ? â? ]​

��� [ A place to get lost] ;; Eye Color
��� [ Divinely my own.] ;; Hair Color
��� [ Mirror mirror on the wall.] ;; Appearance 3+ paragraphs.

[ â?¦ о я â?¦ ]​

Six words used to describe your character in IC thread in character section.

��� [ The real me.] ;; Personality 3+ paragraphs.
��� [ The past is history.] ;; History 3+ paragraphs.

[ â? d а я κ â? ]​

��� [ I'm used to it] ;; Habits
��� [ Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.] ;; Likes. List form please.
��� [ When the dog bites.] ;; Dislikes. List form.
��� [ When the bee stings.] ;; Fears. List form.

[ â?¦ Ñ?нâ?®Ñâ?® саи оиâ??γ вâ?® â?¦ ]​

��� [ Feel my wrath.] ;; Powers. What can you do, what are your abilities and skills.
��� [ Cower beneath my blade.] ;; Weapons. 3 max. No guns or anything technological. Only swords, bows&arrows etc.

[ â? о и â?® â? ]​

��� [ This connection is deep.] ;; Connection to other characters.
��� [ Your sound of death.] ;; Characters theme songs. Link form. 4 max
��� [ Fulfil your curiosity.] ;; Other. Crushes, secrets etc.
��� [ Show them proudly] ;; Posting colors. 4 max.

Sincerely yours,
User Name Here.​

Made by Princess of Darkness. ©�

Code:
[center][img]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l82/Princess_of_darkness213/eclipse/poloroid8-1.gif[/img][/center]

[center]"[b] Insert Quote Here[/b] "

[b]â?? NAME GOES HERE. â??[/b]
[i]' Character role here. '[/i][/center]

[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]B[/b]eneath the title.[b]] ;;[/b]  
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]T[/b]he years come and go.[b]] ;;[/b] Age
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]T[/b]he start of our existence[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]B[/b]attle of the sexes.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]G[/b]ender is nothing more than a label [b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]H[/b]ow high is high.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]A[/b]ren't we all the same deep down.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]T[/b]here is no other I am servant to[b]] ;;[/b] 

[center][ â? â?? ι g н Ñ? â? ][/center]

[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]A[/b] place to get lost[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]D[/b]ivinely my own.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]M[/b]irror mirror on the wall.[b]] ;;[/b] 

[center][ � о я � ][/center]

Six words used to describe your character in IC thread in character section.

[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]T[/b]he real me.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]T[/b]he past is history.[b]] ;;[/b] 

[center][ � d а я κ � ][/center]

[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]I[/b]'m used to it[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]R[/b]aindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]W[/b]hen the dog bites.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]W[/b]hen the bee stings.[b]] ;;[/b] 

[center][ â?¦ Ñ?нâ?®Ñâ?® саи оиâ??γ вâ?® â?¦ ][/center]

[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]F[/b]eel my wrath.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]C[/b]ower beneath my blade.[b]] ;;[/b] 

[center][ � о и � � ][/center]

[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]T[/b]his connection is deep.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]Y[/b]our sound of death.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]F[/b]ulfil your curiosity.[b]] ;;[/b] 
[b]���[/b] [b][[/b] [b]S[/b]how them proudly[b]] ;;[/b] .

[center][i]Sincerely yours, [/i]
User Name Here.[/center]

8ecb00d2c0c1ce633d18bb9ab3d34088-1.jpg

" Fortune Favors the Righteous. "

â?? Aeryn Ve'kahi. â??
' The Female Knight. '

��� [ Beneath the title.] ;; Ryn
��� [ The years come and go.] ;; Twenty Three
��� [ The start of our existence] ;; Mid Summer
��� [ Battle of the sexes.] ;; Female
��� [ Gender is nothing more than a label ] ;; Men only, please
��� [ How high is high.] ;; Five feet four inches.
��� [ Aren't we all the same deep down.] ;; Human
��� [ There is no other I am servant to] ;; I will fight for the Light always!

��� [ A place to get lost] ;; Dark Gold
��� [ Divinely my own.] ;; Red as the flames I wield.
��� [ Mirror mirror on the wall.] ;; Every garden thrives with care; every Eden a paradise without needless despair or failure, for Eden is but a dream within the heart, a love bright in the soul. Flowers, cheerful and sweet in simplistic colors, are the masterpieces of the world, ever just a step away, every accessible and charming, but their vulnerability, their brittle mortality, only lends all the more beauty to their countenance.

My hair falls in silken strands of tempered sanguine, a dreamy shade of dark red kissed with threads of gold. Like trailing roses, they strands slither down a slender curve of spine, settling with a shimmering finality when the path laid out by arch and bone ends; had a master of the arts been given an eternity to decorate my back, to paint with gilt and melted dawn, the effect could not have been finer; the swirls of warm crimson, hued with light breaths of copper bloom across my skin, but so often does the tiniest breath send the vapors of glinting blossoms scattering, a wavering thing that hovers in the air like a halo about me. It is long - undeniably long, brushing against the swell of my hips in an enchanting whisper that encouraged the imagination, and despite it all (or maybe in spite of it all), I actually prefer it loose and out that way, without intricate designs or hair-doâ??s. The quaint desire to reach out and bury any extension of the senses into my tumbling locks is inevitable, particularly with respect to my tendency of twirling errant tresses around my slender fingers when nervous or feeling pleased and/or attracted to the person I am chatting with.

Standing at the height of 5â??4â?, I am really not that tall, but my body is slender and curved, well proportioned and generously pleasing to the eye. My neck is slim, a column of bronze skin that leads inevitably to inviting and tempting sights , the shy swell of breasts tucking into a neat waist, flaring into a teasing curl of hips. The expanse of my untouched skin is tempting and alluring; to touch upon me is to become an addict - an addict to my puzzles, to my refusals, to my quick and sharp reproaches without reason. My skin is soft - unmarred as newly birthed snow for as far as the eye can see. A fair caramel with undertones of a maiden pink, smooth and silky.

The curling line of my sweet lips dimples just slightly when I smile, rare as that is. The Youngest Knight says it is cute.

To say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, mine are an enchanting deep gold, framed in lashes of the same bourbon charm as the fine tresses framing my face. Shuttered, locked, and barred with burnished copper, my eyes are the imprint of my feelings, of my heart. My eyes reflect everything; my secrets, my mysterious, my hopes. Calm and reserved when judging situations, sharp and twinkling when making a snap decision about new acquaintance. Read my eyes and you read my heart - the only question is can you read a language never shared?

[ â?¦ о я â?¦ ]​

Valiant / Temperamental / Emotional / Witty / Persistent / Aggressive.

��� [ The real me.] ;; I can be a complicated individual. My personality can much resemble my element. I have an explosive temper. It doesn't take very much to set me off and get me going. When I am angry, fire tends to form around me and my eyes turn from a calm gold to an intense red. ( Much like when I'm engaged in battle. ) Most of the time I calm down within a minute or two, however there have been a few incidents where I was out of control and incredibly dangerous. The Eldest Knight wasn't able to calm me down, he along with the youngest knight were injured badly. The only who could calm me was the Queen with the help of the Amulet. I was unconscious for several days. I have said that when I lose control, the fire takes over and I am no longer in my own body. It's as though I'm watching everything happening, and as though I'm in a different place. I can be snappy and rude sometimes, but the others know not to push me too far or else things could get bad. Especially with the Queen no longer around.

Although I have quite the temper, I can be very kind and compassionate when the time calls for it. I am a bit emotional and don't like people to see me crying which is why I always try to hide it. I care for my friends dearly and I would do anything for them. I don't openly show my affection towards my comrades a lot of the time, mostly because I fear it may be a sign of weakness. Although I am slowly learning that emotion and love are of the strongest powers anyone could have, Still, I don't want to come of as a sensitive crybaby.

Above all else, I am brave and determined. I make sure that whenever I promise to do something, I will. Determination courses through my veins as naturally as blood does. I'm not afraid of challenges and I laugh in the face of danger. Brave but sometimes foolish. I push the limits to get things done, I hate sitting around and doing nothing. I'm incredibly persistent to get things done and won't stop until the job is completed perfectly. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to missions and the like.

Even though I can be a bit up tight and overdetermined, I do have a sense of humor. I like to poke fun at people, especially at The Eldest Knight because I know he can be annoyed the most. We usual engage in witty banter. I annoy him in a childish way and nine times out of ten he participates in the prolonged annoyance receiving a shut up from The Youngest Knight.
��� [ The past is history.] ;;I grew up in the South. My family were desert folk and I remember enjoying the years I spent with them. We were constantly on the move, staying in one place for only about a week before packing the tents up and moving on. Nomads, the Queen called them. I loved them. They were fierce warriors and had a rich culture. Our tribe was famous for our mares and well-known for our unusual red hair. There were several other tribes roaming the desert. I cannot, for the life of me, remember our tribe's name. I regret it now, as I wish I could go back and see my parents and family.

I left them to serve the Queen when I was eleven. That was the beginning of my new life. I joined the army and trained for years, honing my skills. I met The Eldest Knight and The Treacherous Knight during that time. I looked up to The Eldest Knight and quickly befriended The Treacherous Knight. It wasn't until a few years later that we met The Youngest Knight and he joined us. We were picked for our superior talents to serve as the Queen's bodyguards, and thus given the title of Knights.

My life with my desert family and then my noble family has been good. I have no real regrets. There are a few things I wish I had done differently. For one, I wish I had seen The Treacherous Knight for what he truly was, the bastard. I will never forgive him for siding with The King of Darkness and killing the Queen.

[ â? d а я κ â? ]​

��� [ I'm used to it] ;; I have a tendency to burn things with I touch them if I'm angry.
��� [ Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.] ;;
The Eldest Knight
Justice
Fighting
Teasing The Youngest Knight
��� [ When the dog bites.] ;;
The Treacherous Knight
Sleeping on the ground
Sitting around waiting for our enemies to find
��� [ When the bee stings.] ;;
Water
Heights

��� [ Feel my wrath.] ;; I have the very element of fire moving through my body at all times. I can call upon it whenever I desire. I am able to create massive amounts of fire, balls of fire any size, walls of fire, a chain of fire and throw it in any shape or form. Also, I tend to add fire to my sword for extra strength and I can cover her entire body in fire, taking on an almost demonic look for protection. I can do all of this when she is in control. Whenever I lose control and am lost inside my own mind, I go berserk. The fire becomes hotter sometimes even turning black or blue depending on how much control I've lost. Fire emits from all over my body. The extent of my abilities while I has lost control is unknown because I've only ever lost control for a few minutes. What I can do is unimaginable and extremely dangerous to myself and others.
��� [ Cower beneath my blade.] ;; I single thin longsword is all that I carry.

[ â? о и â?® â? ]​

��� [ This connection is deep.] ;; I grew up with the other Knights. They're like family, even though I'm in love with The Eldest Knight. The Youngest Knight is like my kid brother. I'm currently traveling with The Flirtatious Vampire and The Mystic Elf. I don't know what to make of them other than I'm going to break The Flirtatious Vampire's fingers if he touches me again.
��� [ Your sound of death.] ;;
��� [ Fulfil your curiosity.] ;; Like I said before, I'm in love with the Eldest Knight, though he'll never know.
��� [ Show them proudly] ;; dimgrey mistyrose .

Sincerely yours,
prettylykSIN.​

Dark_Diamond_jadedicedesk_by_bri-1.jpg

"Victory always comes with a Price "

â?? Valien Fael â??
' THE ELDEST KNIGHT '

��� [ Beneath the title.] ;; Windwalker, Myrmidon, The White Knight, Vali (Only to my friends)
��� [ The years come and go.] ;; Twenty-five
��� [ The start of our existence] ;; The Fifteenth of October.
��� [ Battle of the sexes.] ;; Male
��� [ Gender is nothing more than a label ] ;; I only have eyes for the opposite gender.
��� [ How high is high.] ;; Five feet Eleven inches
��� [ Aren't we all the same deep down.] ;; I am human... I think at least.
��� [ There is no other I am servant to] ;; Good

��� [ A place to get lost] ;; Grey
��� [ Divinely my own.] ;; Silver
��� [ Mirror mirror on the wall.] ;; I grew up in the harsh northern climes in a cold monastery, I look so different from others, with the color of my hair and eyes as well as the pallor of my skin. For years this put me off a little, made me feel different.

My hair is a shimmering length of silver, a color that reflects the sun and always seems to be pushed backwards by an errant breeze. The silky strands catch the sun at times, seeming to make them glow in the light, adding to my appearance, for some reason, my hair never seems to get too messy when I engage in combat, always flowing straight or in an elegant mass on my head.

My body is well sculpted, Years of training have given me toned muscles all over, I occasionally caught several of the queen's attendants staring at me. I bear many scars, a large one tracing a diagnal across my chest, from when the bandit leader slashed me, one across my right shoulder, granted from a wolf during my days in the army, and finally one in my back, given to me by none other than the treacherous Knight, attacking me from behind like the coward he is that was the only time he was able to hit me.

Recently, my looks have become marred by pallor, a sickness has begun festering inside me, and the dark circles that often appear in my eyes tell stories my otherwise healthy attitude betrays, sleepless nights spent watching over my comrades.

I have yet to see someone who looks like me, I never knew who my parents were, being abandoned at birth and left for adoption by mountain villagers who looked nothing like me. My most glaring physical features are my hair and eyes. Almost ruby red in color, they stand out amongst the pale background of my face.

[ â?¦ о я â?¦ ]​

Intelligent / Brave / Modest / Reserved / Loyal / Chivalrous

��� [ The real me.] ;; My element reflects my attitude. The air is serene and stable, gentle at times, yet at other times fierce and strong. I keep a stable head at all times, as conjuring my powers takes much concentration, as do striking out at my targets. I need to act as a stabilizing element amongst my companions, who can be anything but stable.
I tend to keep to myself, there are something I just canâ??t let out, I hold my emotions to myself and I am not incredibly outspoken unless something needs to be said. I often make decisions for our group, but I ask them for their opinions before doing so, a leader needs to know these things before he performs these actions.

I do smile and laugh, but I do not have much of a sense of humor, I don't take jokes all too well, though the younger and female knights are both good at making me laugh. I like to be happy of course, but recently it has been just hard.

Finally, my loyalty to my friends is my best quality; I would do anything for my friends, even in my plans, I am careful to take risks, I will happily give my life to ensure their safety.

Since the Fallen Knightâ??s betrayal I have become less trusting. I am careful around the outsiders, the vampire and the elf, their loyalties arenâ??t assured, and they could even be spies, I cannot trust either of them fully until they earn that trust.
â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ The past is history.] ;; I was raised in the north, in one of the coldest places in our world that humans could inhabit. I never knew my parents, and the surrogates werenâ??t that pleasant. I was raised in the north, in a cold mountain village etched into the mountainside. The village elder, my adoptive father told me that he found me on his doorstep as nothing but a babe, the kind elderly couple took me in, and with the aid of the other villagers raised me in the cold north. I was a little explorer for a while, blissfully unaware of my powers, I liked to journey up to the Hylamoran monastery and watch the warrior monks that lived up in the mountains train and spar with each other. I befriended these monks, and they even gave me a training sword and taught me some basic sword techniques. I was of course thrilled, but at the same time

Life in the village was comfortable, but still, I was never really happy, the villagers looked at me differently, my pale skin and silver hair was different than them all, as they had dark hair and fair skin, I felt like a black sheepâ?¦ well, actually a white sheep amongst black lambs. The villagers always looked at me oddly, though the monks never did, sometimes, I even doubted that I was really human.
I was eight years old when I lost my first family. The raiders attacked without any provocation during the dead of the night while the villageâ??s protectors, the monks were away. The villagers didnâ??t stand a chance as the brutal attackers killed them all, burning the buildings as they went. My adoptive father was one of the last to die, attacked by a tall, evil looking man who ran him through with a sword. I charged the man with my training sword, though the man easily disarmed me and slashed me across the chest, I still bear the scar to this day, that was when the storm picked up, my emotions went out of control and everything went dark.

The monks found me in the rubble, the elder, in one last action, shielded me with his own body as the building collapsed around us. I bear the scars from that day in my soul, I lose control when restrained or if I am trapped in an enclosed area. The monks dug me out and it took almost two years to get me to speak again, but the monks helped me, and trained me more. Once I recovered I began training I wanted revenge, I wanted to destroy them. I learned quickly, and the monks helped me harness the ability I had first shown when I was eight. They taught me how to harness the wind. Once my training was complete, I left, in pursuit of the bandits that had killed my family, when I found them I killed them, without mercy or remorse, I found them doing bad things to people I assumed were slaves, so I cut them down with my blades, special blades the monks were told to keep for a very special person. I proceeded to free the slaves, and they were stunned, I was a boy, no older than fifteen years old, and he had defeated a greater number of bandits and freed a group of slaves single handedly. One of the captured was a noble, who invited me to the castle.
When I met the queen, I saw that she had a heart more pure than any other. I joined her service immediately. Soon I met the other knights, at first I was cold, I had lived by myself and with a sect of closely knit warrior monks for a time, and again I felt like a foreigner, though I was. In the time spent with the other knights during their training, The Treacherous knight was my best friend during that time, and the Female Knight always tagged along like a little sister, we all grew close, and with our unique gifts, we excelled. When the youngest knight joined, I took him under my wing and the four of us became fast friends, eventually becoming knights, the queenâ??s personal guard. During that time I quickly gained fame as the Queenâ??s knight, and was joined by my companions in her service as the four Knights of the Queen. The queen acted like the mother I never had, she was kind to me and accepted me as her vanguard, her personal guardian and most loyal knight. I served at her side with lance and sword, and though my enemies began calling me the queenâ??s dog, I killed them as quickly as the rest.
The betrayal hit me hard, the man I called my brother sided with the king and killed the queen, by that time I had become skilled with my powers, I fought the Traitor, but I was forced to retreat when the king arrived. We have been in hiding since, hated now by the people.

[ â? d а я κ â? ]​

��� [ I'm used to it] ;; Whenever my emotions flare, it gets windy, I need to keep them under control at all times, unless I want to demolish everything around me. The fury of the wind is unmatched, so I must control my own fury or face the consequences.
Lately, I have taken to smoking, it helps me relax, though I know it destroys me on the inside, It isnâ??t an uncommon sight to see me pull out my pipe after a fight or when I am stressed. I donâ??t want to know what the others feel, so far only the youngest has spoken up about this, worrying about my health when I do so.
Sleeping
Wide, open spaces
Being with the other Knights
The other two knights
Flying through the air
Freedom
The King
The Traitor
Combat
Being forced into hiding
Enclosed areas
The Pain

��� [ Feel my wrath.] ;; I am a master of the air, able to control the flow and power of the wind itself. Many underestimate the power of the air element, but that is usually the last mistake they make... The element of air is balanced and flexible; it has methods for attack, and for defense. Wind makes my movements easier and allows me to soar through the air if I need to. To defend myself I prefer to evade my foe's attacks than deflect them. My element is also everywhere, meaning it is nearly impossible to deny me of my power short of suffocating me.

My favorite use of this power is to imbue myself with the element, making me fast as the wind. I can easily evade attacks and strike many times with the speed and agility I gain through the infusion. This ability has granted me the title "Windwalker". This ability allows me to quickly and easily dispatch a number of foes without any possibility of harming innocents, something I have sworn never to do. A second use of this power is to imbue my swords with the power of wind, making them sharper than any blacksmith could hope to achieve.

The power of Air also has more destructive uses. I can summon storms cyclones to my whim, Gale force winds ripping apart my enemies, literally tearing them asunder with the speed of the winds and the debris, I can create blasts of air by focusing it to a point and releasing it, I can even suck the air around me or a target, creating a space with no air at all, my most dangerous ability however, is my ability to create blades of wind that rend my enemies to pieces, nearly invisible and as fast as winds, I will use these as a last resort or to finish a huge number of foes as quickly as possible. I come up with more uses at times for this... but the strain... the strain is too great to use it continuously.

��� [ Cower beneath my blade.] ;; I wield two sibling blades, both slender, curved scimitars that are favored by the monks of the north. These blades are named Sol and Luna and are my companions at all times, as I never go anywhere without them. My swordsmanship is spoken of all over the land and later in my years as a knight enemies would flee in terror upon even seeing me draw one of these blades. I often use only one of the blades, Luna, unless I find myself outnumbered or against a greater number of foes. I also wield a spear at times when I am on the move, mounted, or airborn. My spear is more suited for more elementally based attacks and is a little slower than the blades, though just as deadly, it is my mastery of these two weapons that make me a paladin.

[ â? о и â?® â? ]​

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ This connection is deep.] ;; The other two knights are the only family I will ever need, I love them both as I would a brother or a sister. We have spent so long with each other, and both look up to me as their leader. The youngest knight is someone I know I can rely on, he has been with us since he joined us, and the two of us are inseparable, his youthful spirit and valiant behavior always brighten s my days. I feel the same for the Female Knight, she can make me laugh, and I like being close to her. Both of them need me, and I need them, that is how family works isnâ??t it?
The vampireâ??s antics have only proven to be amusing so far, he means no harm and I donâ??t think he is actually interested in our female companions, but so help me if he tries something, I will send him back to the grave myself.
The elf stays to herself, much like me, we have a lot in common, but I still donâ??t know her, and I canâ??t fully trust her. She has been somewhat kind.

��� [ Your sound of death.] ;; Nightwish: Ghost Love Score
â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Fulfil your curiosity.] ;; After the queen died, a pain has begun growing in my chest. I smoke to try to ease this pain, but after battle it getâ??s just a little bit worse. I hide this from my allies, I donâ??t want them knowing about this, but I fear that some time the pain will become too great. I do not know what this pain is, but it scares me. I fear that whatever is causing it will overtake me if I strain myself too much.
��� [ Show them proudly] ;; White Silver, Slategray

Sincerely yours,
Midnight.​

( I need to edit the appearance and personality, I suck at describing those and I am not sure I am doing the character justice. I can also fix anything that needs to fix, though right now... I am too tired...)

rose-2.jpg

"Freedom Means Choosing Your Burden. "

â?? Naolin Neitâ??Alize. â??
' The Drunken Necromancer. '

��� [ Beneath the title.] ;; Nao (to his friends); Neit (to his opponents); The Drunk (to others)
��� [ The years come and go.] ;; Twenty-Five
��� [ The start of our existence] ;; 13th of June
��� [ Gender is nothing more than a label ] ;; Anyone that catches his eyes.
��� [ How high is high.] ;; Five feet eight inches
��� [ Aren't we all the same deep down.] ;; Human in form, a Pure Necromancer.
��� [ There is no other I am servant to] ;; Good or evil, where is the line drawn? (Neutral)

��� [ A place to get lost] ;; Silver-blue
��� [ Divinely my own.] ;; Sun-kissed blonde
â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Mirror mirror on the wall.] ;; With silver-blue eyes and sun-kissed hair, Naoâ??s features are that of a â??fairâ?? male. His smooth, milky skin has no appearance of being hairy or blemished by any markings from birth or battle. However, there is one visible marking, aside from battle and birth, on his body is the medium size tattoo he received on a mysterious night when he was much younger and less experienced. He may or may not have been drunk, but what he did know for sure was that on that night, he was marked with that tattoo by another male that must have thirsted for his power. The marking was a way to control him, but because he is guarded by powerful spirits, the flame of this foreign power is doused; leaving the flame that surrounded the tattoo to be black instead of red and â??inactiveâ??.

To this day, the magic bind that it entailed kept him at a distance from other people. He plays it off as teasing and mischievous, but without his gloves, his hands will bring pain to all others he touches; acidly burning the flesh he touches and if left long enough, decaying the being until death. Because he does not want to draw attention to this strange curse, he wears gloves at all times and spends his travels searching for the one whoâ??s magic signature the marking matched.

Coming from a noble family, Nao dresses in beige slacks and jacket, with a white dress shirt and black boots. He has a thin brown, leather strip he received from his first lover that he wears around his neck at all times; enchanted with her spirit after her death to guard him from being captured by the one who marked him.

Although he is well groomed and can look dashing when he tries, Nao spends almost all his time at a bar getting drunk, causing his image to be unkempt. His hair is never kept tidy and his clothes are always rumpled. What remains the same with or without alcohol are his eyes; vibrant and sparkling as if he had a very funny secret, and yet his charming smile that stretches his lips never seem to reach his eyes.

[ â?¦ о я â?¦ ]​

Spiritual / Perverted / Intelligent / Clever / Witty / Resourceful

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ The real me.] ;; Though he should be easily distracted in his drunken state, in strange moments, one could obtain his utmost attention. He is almost always making comments at whatever was going on around him and butts into other peopleâ??s conversations. Nao never knows when to â??read the atmosphereâ?? and can sometimes be found ruining a depressing, dramatic or romantic moment through his drunken slurs and acts. With his boyish charm and angelic face, he is often mistaken as fallen angel, allowing him to talk people that were or are close to him to consent to him to flitter through life without aim.

He lives without worry and care, never wanting to get involved in the war but knows that eventually there will be two paths for him. He would either choose a side or be forced into one; it all depends on who this person that marked him is and which side the person is on. Thus, even though he appears aimless and â??stupidâ??, he is always on the watch, retaining everything he hears as a memory and using it to his knowledge and need. Nao is always on the look out for the person who marked him and plans to assassinate him. Though he plans on killing this mysterious male to free himself, he also fears this freedom. Once he had his own freedom to choose, he knew that he would eventually be cornered into choosing which side he would fight for.

The Necromancer is a pure breed, meaning that his attachment is to all spirits, even the ones he does not summon to aid him. He feels their pain emotionally and while heâ??s drunk he is prone to unleashing the emotions of those nearest to him at the moment. This makes Nao appear a bit schizophrenic and bipolar at the same time. He has yet to regret anything heâ??s done in his life or appears to regret nothing. His words are all half truths and half lies, so one never knows what is really going on in his mind.

Though he has been continuously persuaded to stop drinking, even by worried bartenders, he has yet to show signs of stopping. In the mornings, he appears to be either hung-over or â??clearâ?? of mind and wanting a drink. He is at his most calm and almost unresponsive during these times. As the day progresses, Nao quickly finds his way towards the alcohol. When they ask him why he continues to drink daily, he tells them: â??The voices never stopâ?¦would you like to join them?â?

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ The past is history.] ;; Because he grew up in a noble family, Nao was taught in many subjects, giving him an array of knowledgeâ??despite him never showing it since heâ??s always drunk. He proved to be a high ranked Necromancer when he was able to wield pure magic and summon strong spirits at the age of five. His life was fairly dull growing up, with no friends to call his own in the typical â??rich and nobleâ?? family cliché, but a loving mother and father.

At thirteen, he met the Dragon, Andusk. She was a guardian Dragon of the great North that was traveling the land to gather information for her leader, the Wise Dragon. For a year, they spent being around each other as friends, until his fourteenth birthday, when she decided to stay with him instead of return home. They were not lovers in the physical sense at such young ages, but they did share a deep emotional bond.

When Nao turned eighteen, his friends took him out for some drinks to celebrate and he was to return that night to her to share his coming of age. However, this was the night that he was marked with a mysterious seal. Andusk became the first victim of his curse, but with her death, she tore a fine strip of her flesh from her Dragonâ??s form, wrapping it around his neck and sealing her spirit there. She was a guardian by nature, and she would guard her love in the afterlife.

[ â? d а я κ â? ]​

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ I'm used to it] ;; Tilts his head often when heâ??s confused, raises his eyebrow when heâ??s skeptical or questioning, rolls his eyes when drunk, gets drunk when heâ??s happy/sad/mad and any emotions in between, rubs his neck when the tattoo is mentioned, and has a strange fixation on lollipops.

* Drinks of the variety
* Singing random songs that no one understands
* â??Socializingâ? with others

* When someone attempts to remove his gloves
* When the spirits he summon are not from/of the correct element/purpose (because heâ??s drunk)

* Getting too close to people emotionally

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Feel my wrath.] ;; Pure Necromancies are a blending of many types of powers: deadly damage combined with powerful healing. These magical abilities allow him to hit hard and fast, and heal quickly. Through summoning multiple spirits at once, he can attack multiple enemies and heal at the same time. A draw back of summoning spirits to serve him is that he would have to lend them a part of his own power, weakening that strength. At the same time, a Necromancyâ??s power is also his being, so in essence, he is lending a part of himself into another soul. That part has a chance of coming back to him altered beyond his own recognition; altering a small fraction of his own personality towards that of the spirits. With these types of results, Nao knows he is not only part of an elite group of powerful beings, but he is also part of a self-destructive power. Without another to keep him sound, each time he flickers in and out of a personality alters him to the point of insanity. But because he fears to be close to another person emotionally, he knows to use his more deadly powers wisely.

His favorite spells are â??Sleepâ?? (a strong power of persuasion that forces enemies to stop attacking for a brief moment), â??corrodeâ?? (a powerful, destructive spell that calls forth the hands of the dead and reaches towards the enemies to scrapes along their being and attempts to drag them into the depth of the earth), and â??PsiChiâ?? (a spell that drains the magical energy from an enemy to restore his own). However, Nao prefers to stay on the defensive strategies rather than offense, so he uses â??illusionâ?? (making things disappear or appear as things they are not).
â??Shadowâ?? was his most frequent summon that takes on various forms of any being.

Though â??Shadowâ?? is not powerful (it is a deceptive summon), this being appeared to be always around somewhere, following Nao like it was his friend and guardian. Over time, â??Shadowâ?? grew stronger and the piece of Nao that it took each time began to prominently become a â??personalityâ?? on its own. It because a reason why Nao rarely called it back into him and allowed â??Shadowâ?? to roam as if it was a person; a person that shape-shifted into others and animals at will.

Aside from his magic and spirit/summoning abilities, he is very flexible and agile, giving him mobility in battle with almost any weapon. Because of his destructive magic, he has taught himself the art of hand-to-hand combat. His body is a weapon on its own and though he appears drunk most of the, it still remembers the moves of self defense. Nao rarely attacks (aside from the playful/drunken pranks and protecting others) and is always on the defense.

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Cower beneath my blade.] ;; He appears to never have any weapons on him and uses the objects in his surrounding. Got a table leg? Itâ??ll make due for his beating stick. However, he is always seen with a rose and/or a deck of cards. A rose appears to be either for someone special or to be a magical sword, while he uses the cards as a medium to summon spirits or his magic. Primarily, the cards appear to be categorized as:
Red = Holy Magic
Black = Dark Magic
Face Cards = Summon Powerful Elemental Spirits
Number Cards = Summons Mediocre Elemental Spirits
Aces = Healers (Strength of healers goes from Hearts>Spades>Diamonds>Clovers)
Each summon spirit comes out in different forms; some beasts, some beings.

[ â? о и â?® â? ]​

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ This connection is deep.] ;; Nao has no deep connections aside from â??Shadowâ?? and the spirits. He has run into both sides of dark and light and has yet to find a settled position. Who is friend and who is foe has yet to be determined for him.

��� [ Your sound of death.] ;; Mrow!?

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Fulfil your curiosity.] ;; Judging that he bares a symbol of a dark power, he fears that the man who marked him is on the side of the King of Darkness. Though it wasnâ??t the side of darkness he feared, he was a wanderer and loathed the idea of being forced into one side. Though the Female Knight attracts him with her fiery personality, he feels intrigued and is drawn in by the Ferocious Werewolf. Nao has suspicions that the werewolf was the one who placed the seal over his flesh and watches this one carefully for any chances to assassinate. He fears this one the most out of all the others, even the King of Darkness, for if the werewolf was truly that man, he did not know what power was held over him through the marking.

His name derived from different regions, Naolin meaning the God of the Sun, Neit meaning the God of War, and Alize meaning one who charms. If drunk enough, he would joke about his name as â??The Charming God of the Sunny War.â?

��� [ Show them proudly] ;; Standard. This. This. This. (And some other rainbow colors for other stuff as need be. ^^)

Sincerely yours,
HKitten.​

gorgeous.jpg

"Even in your darkest hour remember this one thing: Always keep a positive mind and everything will be fine." "

â?? Elliot V. DeVante. â??
' Youngest Knight. '

��� [ Beneath the title.] ;;Paradox[To others], Elli[To friends]
��� [ The years come and go.] ;; Twenty-one
��� [ The start of our existence] ;; The twenty-fourth of November
��� [ Gender is nothing more than a label ] ;; Bisexual
��� [ How high is high.] ;; Six Foot Five
��� [ Aren't we all the same deep down.] ;; Human
��� [ There is no other I am servant to] ;; Good

��� [ A place to get lost] ;; Crimson
��� [ Divinely my own.] ;; Autumn
â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Mirror mirror on the wall.] ;; Iâ??m a giant what can I say. I stand tall like a titan and fight like one too. I donâ??t take crap from anyone, even though my looks deceive such a claim.

Autumn strands of velvety hair flow gracefully in the wind. Draping down past my shoulders and further down toward my thighs, my hair fades from orange to light orange creating an illusion of flames. Most of my hair is usually pulled up into a neat bun held together by an orange ribbon. I tend to leave my bangs down as I donâ??t like my face being so exposed. Being the youngest of the Knights I try hard not to look so young.

My eyes are a dull crimson that reflect nothing as I tend not to show emotion. In the light they often take on the colors of my hair becoming an autumn gradient. My skin is silky smooth like my hair. It is a lovely cream color that appears hairless and unscarred. There is a healthy glow to my cream-colored skin many say adds to my youthful lookâ??Iâ??m not sure if thatâ??s a good thing or a bad thing.

Usually people as tall as I am are just slinky and very slender. I am the complete opposite. Standing at a tall six foot four, Iâ??ve managed to tone my body to perfection. I wear clothes that fit my toned body. I may seem shy but I love it when people praise the body Iâ??ve worked so hard for.

[ â?¦ о я â?¦ ]​

Considerate / Kind / Optimistic / Attentive / Loyal / Daring

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ The real me.] ;; I am a quiet person by nature. I donâ??t normally speak unless spoken to, or the situation calls for my input. Optimist is my middle name for I am always positive about everything. It is in my very nature to be hopeful and positive about future outcomes. I donâ??t enjoy faithless beings therefore I try my hardest to give hope to the hopeless. I am the light to your dark.

I am the very definition of loyal. I will stand by my comrades no matter the situation. Many say I am blinded by my faithfulness but I think not. The worst sin man can ever commit is treason. There isnâ??t anything in this world lower than the act of betrayal, and I would rather die by the hands of The King of Darkness himself than to betray my friends. When I pick a side I stand by it until death.

Although I seem to be the perfect comrade any man or woman would love to have, I do have some flaws. At times myâ?¦courageous side takes control and I become something of a monsterâ??a berserker if you will. I wonâ??t tolerate any harm to come to my friends and when I release my element in rage I tend to zone out losing all the sense that I was born with. My raging rampage doesnâ??t last long though, I usually snap out of it when my enemy is dead or my beloved Female Knight speaks to me.

I make up for my sudden raging fits with my never ending selfless acts. I put others before myself all the time. Itâ??s a trait I picked up from my mother and the Queen. I was taught that being kind and considerate was the way to life and so here I stand, probably the most attentive person youâ??ll ever come across.

��� [ The past is history.] ;; My history is simple really. I grew up in a family of knights. MY mother was a knight, my father was a knight, and my eldest brother was a knight. My family was loving and caring which would explain my personality. Since my family was always away on knight duty I spent my youth living alone. My odd attributes always got me some stares but nothing serious. With the reputation of my family no one dared to speak badly about me or act out anything other than kindness.

At the age of fourteen my father and mother finally retired and returned home. My brother stayed at the castle. My father began training me in the ways of a knight and helped be to harness the element of lightning that I possess. I had progressed a lot further than my older brother and by the age of seventeen I was knighted. For a couple years I was by my brotherâ??s side protecting the castle. Just like my parents my brother retired, but to marry, leaving me to protect the queen along side the other knights. Thatâ??s when I met the treacherous knight, the eldest knight, and the female knight. They all were a nice bunch and from then on I had become instantly attached to them.

When the treacherous knight betrayed the Queen and us, it broke my heart. There was nothing I could do but go into hiding with the remaining knights. From then on I vowed I would end the treacherous knightâ??s life no matter what.

[ â? d а я κ â? ]​

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ I'm used to it] ;; On the rare occasions that I am angry or upset in any way I tend to shut out the world by losing myself within my hair. By letting it down and redoing it I can distract myself away from whatâ??s causing my anger.
Iâ??m always trying to cheer sad people up.

I tend to sing or hum when Iâ??m bored or worried about something. Itâ??s nothing special really, just a song my mother taught me when I was young.

The other knights
Anyone fighting for the side of good.
Nature
Singing
Lightning
Cheering people up, giving them hope
Naps
Sweets

Evil
Injustice
Treacherous Knight
The King of Darkness
Unnecessary combat
When I go berserk

That there isnâ??t always a brighter side to things

That justice might not always prevail

The my comrades will die because of my random raging fits

â?¥â?¥â?¥ [ Feel my wrath.] ;; My power is lightning. I command the very essence of the element and can manipulate it at will. To increase the strength of my sword and daggers I usually infuse my element with them. I can mold and shape my element into whatever I wishâ??for example, if I wish to throw balls of electricity I can, or if I wish to throw a thunderbolt I will. I am skilled at close range combat, so whenever I happen to be weaponless [which is rare] I will fuse with my element to increase the strength of my attacks. When Iâ??m not being overly fancy with my powers or am not in the mood to fight I will often not even pick up my weapons and just command the skies and wipe out whatever I wish to be annihilated.
��� [ Cower beneath my blade.] ;; I wield a broadsword and twin daggers.

[ â? о и â?® â? ]​

��� [ This connection is deep.] ;;Me and the other Knights are very clse. I look up to the eldest Knight because he is like the brother I never get to see. I worry about the Eldest Knight from time to time. I hope that one day he will say whatevers hurting him. I really enjoy the Female Knight's comapany for I am quite fond of her--even though she see's me as her kid brother. I hope at some point she would think of me as a man and not a boy. I like the Flirtatious Vampire, but he irks me because he's always feeling on the Female Knight in ways that I don't approve of. The Mystical Elf is similar to The Eldest Knight and stays quite reserved. I don't know her well but wish to.
��� [ Your sound of death.] ;;
Xiah-Beautiful Thing
Versialles-Episode
Maaya Sakamoto and Steve Conte- Garden of Everything
D'espairsray- Quarter void
��� [ Fulfil your curiosity.] ;; I secretly like The Female Knight. I usually am overly nice to her and am always offering a helping hand to express it.
��� [ Show them proudly] ;;(>x.x)>,(>..)>.

Sincerely yours,
V a l e n t i n e.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom