Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Some roleplay ideas to discuss!

L

LostPassion

Hello!

I'm Melissa and this is my request thread! I hope you like it.

Some - desired - roles:
Elf X anything
Noble X Noble
Knight X Enemy Knight
Master X Maid
Demon King X something
Demon Queen X Hero
Demon King X Heroine
Beastal or Orc Warlord X something
Knight X Wizard

Coworkers
Step Bro/ Sis X Sis
Neighbors
Dating
Married
Young step mom X Son / Daughter
Boss X Employee

It's a world of magic she was born into but the Universe is an uncaring, unforgiving force that created all men with the power to control magic and women were created with that power. This world is similar to our own on a technical level but it's more magical, like instead of a gas engine it is a magic infused stone that powers the car.
Of course the power which men hold is different from one to another. Women as a whole have no or limited rights. She was born with power in this world with four older brothers and a father that has the right to have her killed if she acts out of line and 33 older step sisters that want take her place. With her mother dying a year alone, all she has is her trusty maid. Her live isn't all too bad as she is the daughter of the King and that gives her some rights over any other woman in the Kingdom. It was her 18th birthday and the annual Wareton Tournament was afoot.
There are many pairings for this but the main two I'd like to do is, Princess X Prince or Princess X Foreign Knight.

More pairings and role ideas to come!

Back
Top Bottom