Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"i don't mind but i am not the smelly one" she kissed him and then gave into his hands. She felt him touch her breasts and she closed her eyes a moment enjoying the sensation. When he moved his hands down to her stomach she felt like even that felt different when he did it.

His hands scrubbed every inch of her body except her woman hood and he looked up into her eyes slowly. "Do you want me to finish what i started or are you to shy for that?"He was pressed hard into her cheek now as he had reached his apex. Her skin felt so good against him he wanted to take her but he knew he should not.

Lily closed her eyes as his hand traveled over body. She made soft sounds of enjoyment. Then he stopped and asked if she wanted him to continue to the one place he had not touched. Part of her wanted him to the other part was afarid it would lead to other things "Namir, i don't know, I mean what if we can't stop, what if it leads to other things."

Namir smiled looking at her nodding slowly. "I wont let it go to far. I promised you we would not make love until we where married and i will keep that oath. "He hated that he promised that he wanted he so badly it hurt but he would not break a promise. He smiled kissing her cheek his hand resting on her inner thigh a inch or 2 below the magic location. He wanted to wash it for her but he would not force her. "If you don't wish me to i will wash myself and you can finish. "He smiled looking into her eyes.

Lily look down into the water deep in thought. She wanted to so badly to be touched by him but she was nervous. "how about i wash you instead." she then took the bar of soap and washed his chest, then his arms, then his stomach stopping just above his manhood. then moved to his legs not want to go to high on his thigh. She knew he need relief but she was not sure how to bring it to him.

He groaned happily his hands never leaving her upper thighs. He smiled and let her work silently he wanted to touch her badly. As she reached the same stopping point he had his hand moved to rest over her woman hood. He rubbed the area lightly with his palm looking into her eyes groaning happily. He wanted to tell her how good it felt but he did not want to embarrass her to much.

Lily stopped and looked at him. The she felt his hand move on her to her wanting woman hood. She frozen just enjoying his touch. "namir" she said his name softly almost a whisper. her hand moved out of sheer shock and the brushed against his manhood.

Namir groaned as she brushed his manhood his fingers now tracing the folds of her woman hood. "I suppose its time we finish cleaning before i start you on something i need to finish. "His eyes sparked with delight at the thought of giving her that release that they both needed at this point. His hand grabbing the soap washing himself slowly before offering it to her. His hand never left her woman hood it simply stopped moving she would have to move his hand before he took it away.

Lily took the soap and quickly finished with it. then she looked at him. "perhaps we should get out of the tub, the water is getting to cold, and we don't want to get sick." she kissed him softly before slowly raising out of the water and stepping out. She looked around the bathroom for a towel standing there naked and shivering.

Namir smiled standing up still fully grown walking over to the small cabinet taking out 2 large almost silky soft towels."Here you go love. "He smiled handing it to her kissing her softly as he took one last long look at her. "You are so exquisite. I am far to luck for my own good. "He smiled patting him self dry. He had no intention of wrapping up he rather enjoyed feeling her eyes on him.

Lily watched him as he climbed out of the tub, her eyes couldn't help but move to his manhood. She watched as he got the towels and handed one to her. "thank you" she wiped herself down before wrapping herself in the towel because she was cold/ Lily then walked in the bed room, she turned down the sheets before clmibing in and tossing away her towel "it is to cold out there to just be in a wet towel"

Namir followed her finding her into the bed he smiled laying down next to her looking at her. "Did you wish to see the method of relaxing i was talking about in the tub?"He smiled his groin was throbbing begging him to take her but he could not allow that. He smiled as he kissed her softly his hands exploring her now exposed skin. "You are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. And laying in my bed." He smiled shaking his head he had written countless songs but for once... he could not explain the view he had.

Lily look at him as he came over to her. she said a soft smile on her face "alright"she agreed softly. She like the feel of him touching her skin. At first she had goosebumps from the cold but they slowly faded as she warmed up. She blushed he called her beautiful.

Very carefully Namir rolled her onto her back setting his nude form on her bottom lightly. He smiled kissing her spine between her shoulder blades. He smiled as his hands began to work her lower back massaging her deeply. He smiled as he kissed and nibbled on her shoulder as he gave her a long slow deep lower back massage. Eventually his hands continued working her entire back slowly his fingers working every single muscle in her back.

Lily lay with flat on the bed as he positioned her. She was not sure what he was doing but then felt him start to work her tired muscles. She made soft sound of enjoyment as he worked her body. Her head turned to look at him "namir, you treat me to well, i feel like i treat you horriably." she said softly

"I enjoy giving massages so this is almost as nice for me as it is you. You can expect at least one of these a week more as needed. "He smiled pressing his lips against her spine between her shoulders as he tossed her hair above her head so her body was bare. He spent 10 minuets on each muscle group. Lower back, upper back, upper and lower arm on both sides, and her upper and lower legs. "This last bit can be a bit embarrassing. "He spoke at this point he figured she was to relaxed to protest as his hands kneaded the flesh of her butt deeply massaging it thoroughly

Her long raven hair was draped across the pillows. Lily shivered when his lips kissed her spine, but she loved it. Her eyes closed as he continued to message her. His hands were so talented. By the time his hands started to message her bottom she was so relaxed she wasn't shy, nor did she care what he was doing.

After 10 minuets on her bottom with his lips kissing her shoulders. His hands slipped palm down against her skin making there way to the back of her neck. He smiled seeing how relaxed she was as he worked her neck slowly deeply for another 10 minuets. His hands where getting tired after 2 hours of massaging but he had only more to finish! Slowly he rolled her onto her stomach and began massaging the front of her thighs. " Not much longer now hands and feet then your all as massaged as i can get you."He laughed kissing her softly straddling her calves.

Lily smiled as he turned her over. She looked deep in his eyes for a long moment. She didn't care that her prefect breast were exposed to him. Her hand came up and rested on his cheek her thumb rubbing it softly "you can stop you know, i can see you are tired. Why don't i do something for you, do you a message, or something else, just name it."

He smiled kissing her deeply as he finished the deep massage of her legs. Taking the hand on her cheek holding it between them both rubbing it intently. He kissed her the entire time he worked that hand only pausing for moments to take a soft breath. Finally as he took her other hand he broke the kiss his erect groin pressing into her stomach lightly as he rubbed her other hand. "I don't need anything my love. All i ask is you lay back and enjoy your attention. "

Lily kissed him back lovingly. She thought she was the luckiest woman in the world having Namir love her so much. And she was happy that she was able to love him As he pulled away from the kiss Lily could feel his hard member pressed against her stomach. "i love the attention you are giving me, i still like you deserve some."

He shook his head he truly did not care to receive anything from her. He smiled as he moved from her body and now knelt at the foot of the bed massaging her feet deeply. After nearly a half hour he was finished and he moved to lay next her kissing her softly. He had spent more than 3 hours massaging her and loving every moment of being with her. He smiled kissing her deeply before her rolled her onto him draping her leg over his waist. "I get to sleep nude with the woman i love. The woman of my dreams. I have everything i deserve or want. "

Lily couldn't help but make a soft noise of enjoyment as he rubbed her feet. then he was finished after 3 hours of working everyone muscle in her body. The sun had long since set and the world had grown soft and quiet. As he rolled her on top of him she gave a soft giggle. She made sure not to settle herself on his manhood. She leaned down and kissed him. Her breast rested against his chest, her long hair falling to either side of his head.

He smiled taking his hand resting his palm on her breast cupping and giving it a light squeeze. His eyes remained locked on hers as he fondled her for the first time. "I wanted to tell you, in all my life i have never seen a more perfect body. You are easily the most beautiful woman in England possibly the world."He smiled deciding to neglect the fact he had seen lots of bodies to compare to but both knew he had seen thousands of women at his performances so he had a good field to compare to.

"oh is that why you love me, because i have a perfect body?" Lily teased him a little giving him a soft kiss. She felt his hand playing with her breasts and she grew quiet. She was enjoying the sensation as her nipples grew hard in the palm of his hand.

Back
Top Bottom