Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed π•¬ π•Ώπ–†π–˜π–™π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π•»π–”π–Žπ–˜π–”π–“, 𝖆 π•Ώπ–œπ–Žπ–˜π–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π•Άπ–“π–Žπ–‹π–Š [Advanced, Long-Term, Story-Driven]

Closed - no longer seeking

Cantarella

уσυ'Ξ½Ρ” Π²Ρ”Ρ”Ξ· ΟΟƒΞΉΡ•ΟƒΞ·Ρ”βˆ‚
Hello all! I am an experienced roleplayer with roughly 20 (eek!) years of experience under my belt looking for an equally seasoned partner to roleplay with. I’m specifically looking for plot-driven RPs with an emphasis on story- unless, of course, the story calls for a higher smut to plot ratio, or if we're doing a one-shot. Below, I will list some of what I’m currently craving in terms of storyline. Check back often. I will frequently add to this space.

But first, I had better lay down the ground rules, and add a few things you might want to know about me!​

• My preferences for mediums are as follows: PMs, threads, and then docs. My Discord is for OOC plotting only.
  • Your gender, assigned or otherwise, does not matter to me.
  • My response times can be slow, but they are worth the wait (or so I've been told)! I ask that you be patient with me with those. I keep a thread of my current RP queue, linked both in my signature and here. I will not nudge you if you don't reply either- the most I will do is ask if I gave you enough material to work with, but even then, that is a rarity. Instead, if I've not heard from you in a month or more, I will assume the RP is dead. No hard feelings, no questions asked. :)
  • My F-list is here. If you don't see anything specifically mentioned that you may want to do, feel free to ask me.
  • Be respectful of my boundaries. I am not here to cyber. I am here to write.
  • OOC chatter is not expected past the plotting stage, but it is greatly appreciated. I like to be friendly with my writing partners, within reason.
  • Characters shall be 18 years and older only. I will not budge on this.
  • All roleplays conducted with me will follow site rules.
And now, on to the meat!

Established Plots

My Sanctuary:
[Corruption β—‹ Forbidden Romance β—‹ Period Piece/Fantasy]

YC is a stalwart and faithful warrior. The best in his entire squadron. However, through misadventure, he becomes possessed by a powerful daemon. MC is a prophetic oracle, a powerful and compassionate avatar of the Mother Goddess Herself. She is tasked with his exorcism. But little by little, she finds herself questioning her faith as she is tempted both by her lust and power beyond her wildest fantasies, both of which the daemon can offer. Will she manage to break the infernal hold on her charge? Or will she fall victim to its unholy machinations?

For this story, there is another variant in which MC is a nun tasked with investigating a rash of occultism in 1920s New York. She is taken captive by a cult and is about to be sacrificed to summon a powerful demon. YC happens to stumble upon the ceremony and intervenes, but is possessed by the demon in the process. The themes for this variant are the same: corruption and loss of faith.

And then Appeared Tam Lin:
[Fantasy β—‹ Alternate history β—‹ Romance]

Loosely based off of the ballad of Tam Lin. A maiden comes across a fae while in the forest, and he spirits her away to the Seelie Court as his concubine. What becomes of her?

Remedy:
[Hurt/comfort β—‹ Fandom-adjacent β—‹ Post-apocalyptic]

YC is a disgraced Brotherhood of Steel Paladin or NCR Ranger. He turns to chems and booze to cope with a dark secret or to cope with the things he has seen and done. MC is a Follower of the Apocalypse. At some point (to be discussed during the planning stages) they cross paths. She is determined to help him with his inner demons and to heal him of both his heartbreak and his drug addiction. In spite of their ideological differences, love blossoms in the Mojave Wasteland.

Dreaming the Serpent Spear:
[Alternate History β—‹ Variable Themes]
This particular plot can go one of two ways. In version one, Boudica of the Iceni, British folk hero. won at the battle of Watling Street. She takes a Roman general as a lover, or a slave.
In version two, she still loses, but is instead taken captive by a high ranking Roman official as either a slave or a concubine herself.
Lots can be done with this one!

Basic Pairings [Updated 8/4/2021]
  • Plague Doctor/Plague Victim ✿
  • Sailor and siren/mermaid ✿
  • Period Pieces (Golden Age of Piracy, Communist Russia, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, ancient Egypt, Tudor and Elizabethan England, medieval, Renaissance, and Middle Ages Europe, Vikings, Regency, Victorian, Edwardian, WWI or WWII, Cold War, feudal through Meiji-era Japan...) ✿
  • Alternate history
  • Soldier/healer or mage
  • Hades/Persephone ✿
  • Orpheus/Eurydice ✿
  • Human/Fae ✿
  • Inquisitor/witch ✿
  • Monster/human
  • Assassin/target
  • Conquistador/native ✿
  • Folklore/fairy tales
Key: ✿ means I have plots in mind!

My favored fandoms

The Witcher β™  β™₯
Final Fantasy X, XV, and VII β™ 
Dark Souls β™  β™₯
Mass Effect
β™  β™₯
Dragon Age β™  β™₯
Borderlands
β™ 
Bioshock β™₯
Metal Gear Series β™ 
Fullmetal Alchemist
β™  β™₯
Assassin's Creed β™ 
Bloodborne
β™  β™₯
Spartacus β™  β™₯
Hades β™ 
Sekiro,
specifically something based off of this doujin (NSFW!)
Berserk
Cyberpunk
(not necessarily the game, but the setting)

Key: β™  means I have ideas for canons, β™₯ means I have ideas for OCs!

Taken plots that I may consider opening up for further use with the right partner

For Honor:
[Sengoku-era Japan β—‹ Hurt/comfort β—‹ Ill-fated romance]

YC is a ronin- a masterless samurai. A man of vices, chief among these being a weakness for beautiful women. A regular customer at tea houses and the red light district. His enemies know this, and they slip an assassin into these places, either as a geisha or an oiran. MC quickly becomes his favorite, who he returns to time and again in search of pleasures untold. Does she dare get close to her target? Does she lose her nerve at the most pivotal moments, when he is at the height of vulnerability?

Hellfire:
[Period piece β—‹ Alternate history β—‹ Occult]

It is 1881, and the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau, is dying. In a desperate attempt to regain her youth and defy death, she calls out to the loa to spare her, and in the process, summons either Papa Legba or, alternately, Baron La Croix. Her wish is granted, and she is restored to her former youth and beauty, but at a cost: she now belongs to the loa she summoned, body and soul. Assuming the name of one of her daughters, she goes about her work, now immortal and ageless, with the blessing of the loa on her side. What sorts of things will an immortal voodoo queen enslaved to the loa get up to?​

Last edited:
autumn.webp

☽Autumn Bump! Added the Snow Maiden plot.☾

snowy.webp

Winter Solstice Bump! Opening up for slots!
Looking for Threnody, Remedy, or Dreaming the Serpent Spear!

✿ Hoping for Sanctuary, Remedy, or the Serpent Spear. Or maybe something lighter in the form of my pairings. ✿

tumblr-25bae799707faa3bba44db8f0dd9e2d0-c8cc6f78-500.webp

✿✿✿B✿✿U✿✿M✿✿P✿✿✿

Back
Top Bottom