Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

Shivering, she nodded in response. "Anywhere you want, Tom." She gave him a playful wink and then happily took her food from the plate, arranging it before her as she was handed silverware as well. She looked around her innocently as she unwrapped her silverware, making a comment about how it was such a nice night. Then, she smiled and started in on her Chicken Parmesan.

Tom smiled back as they both began to eat together. They had a good view with the dealings of the other gang, and all too soon one of their other rival gangs showed up. "I thought they were enemies." He muttered softly to Lola. "Boss ain't gonna be to happy when she hears 'bout this." He commented in a playful New york style accent. It wasn't his typical voice but she seemed to like the imitation. He took another bite of chicken from the plate and put it in his mouth. 'A few more minutes.' he thought to himself though the expression was somewhat clear for those who knew him well enough. As he continued to gaze up from his plate into the napkin dispenser He took another bite. His eyes moved from the 'mirror' and then back to her. "We should get going. After all We have a lot of plans left for tonight." He said normally.

Lola chuckled at his accent, but she knew he was right. She kept the smile on her face and continued to eat as though it were a real date, in case they would ever look over. She played her part well, looking around now and then like any woman on a date might, just taking in the view. When she was finished, he looked up at her and told her they ought to get moving. She glanced back at the dealings behind him and nodded. "Sure thing, hun," she said with a bit of a Jersey girl accent to compliment his New Yorker. That said, she smiled and got up. "This was fun, for what it was."

"Ah but we aren't finished yet." He mused and kissed her softly. He paid for the meal then began to walk back over to his car. Turning over the engine he began to drive back towards his house. It was a good thing his place was in the general vicinity to the gang safe house. Now that their job was almost over they were going to be able to have time for themselves, as well as being able to talk freely about things. With them being in the car it also left room for them to be more of themselves. Though right at this second Tom was somewhat worried about about the meeting of two gangs that were supposed to hate each other. He smiled even though the situation had him concerned.

Lola smiled and kissed him back. She really liked Tom, but she got the feeling that tonight, as much as he had wanted to turn it into something that was about him, was really more about the other gangs. She closed her eyes and tried to forget it, but she couldn't she knew how much trouble they were in. She knew what this could mean. And she wasn't sure she wanted to stick around for it. Still, she was ready. "What else did you have planned, Tom?" she asked, taking his hand as they stayed in the car outside of his place.

He move his head from his daze. "I'm not entirely sure. I suppose whats up next is up to you." He mused softly. Resting a hand on her leg until he had to shift gears. Upon arriving at the safe house he moved to get out of the car. This conversation was most likely going to be what ruined his night. He had told Marty that his plans were going to come before the gang and Marty hadn't liked that. Tom Had been placed third in command but was secretly second, being Marty was under watch. The only one he had told was Lola hoping he hadn't been under orders to be watched via Marty. He wasn't entirely sure in that aspect or not but he did have a strong attraction to her, hence why they were dating.

Lola thought about it for a moment and sighed softly. "We'd better go tell his majesty what we saw. He's not going to be happy about it, but there's nothing we can really do at the moment. Especially because Roxxie's not here." Marty really didn't have any ties to Lola, but she had to listen to him. After all he was "Second in command." With a little grumble, she undid her seatbelt and slowly got out of the car, walking with him to the door. Lola smiled at him and took his hand. "Hey...thanks for tonight, Tom. I hope we get to do it again sometime."

Tom nodded as they moved towards the door of the safe house. "I had fun too, even though we were working." He opened the door and that's when the facade started. He was a subordinate to Marty along with the fact that he and Lola weren't dating. It had been a choice to go outside the gang and be together that way he had hoped they could keep the fact unknown to almost everyone. Nobody really knew the way Marty's mind work so it was better if he didn't know. As he stood there waiting for Marty to 'allow' them into his office. Tom reflected upon everything he had seen attempting to draw up his own conclusions. When one of the other members came down from the upper level he nodded to both Lola and Tom letting them through.

Moving up the stairs he had started to wonder just how this conversation might go. Tom refused to go out again and he didn't give a shit what Marty might do. He opened the door to the office in which one if the other members frisked him, and then moved towards Lola. "Afraid of Something Marty?" Tom mused a clear indication of Marty's over zealousness when it came to his own skin.

Lola didn't take kindly to being frisked and pushed the guy away. "No need to grab, sonny," she said, pulling off her jacket revealing that she wasn't armed, her body garbed in incredibly tight clothing." She let them search the jacket and pat her pockets and boots before putting the jacket back on. She crossed her arms and pouted a bit, as if to agree with Tom, but still show understanding to her leader. "We have to tell you something important," she said, assuming a more serious expression and pose.

"Dude what the fuck I ain't gay watch the cock dickhead!" Tom clearly had a problem with someone feeling up on him that wasn't his other, or Roxxi for that matter. "Two rival gangs met up and are plotting something. I'm not sure if it was a drug deal or what but these guys are supposed to be warring and they aren't. Lola has more details I didn't exactly have the clear look being the situation called for a 'romantic' night on the town with Lola." He was teasing her in his own subtle way without letting Marty in on their relationship. "So I'll let her fill you in while I have a seat." With word of allowance for his seat Tom sat down and put his feet up on the table that Marty had up. Who knew what the table was for maybe lines of crack but if that was the case it was all the more sweet to Tom, and his dusty boots.

Lola gave him a little look, before returning her gaze to Marty, who was looking more like a rat every day in her eyes. She told him exactly what she'd seen and how the members had interacted. They weren't buddy-buddy types, but they had at least been talking on friendly terms. She told them how she couldn't hear what they were saying, but she hadn't seen any drugs. Not from her angle at least. "It could be a one-time thing, but I doubt it. He was on their turf so something's definitely up."

"In other words." Tom said interrupting his girl, again showing the falsehood about their relationship. "We are fucked if they are teaming up. Chances are if we where wearing our colors we'd have been shot right there even if we were just eating." He lifted his feet from the table and slouched over playing the part of one of Marty's men. He was clearly a rude snob when it came to being around Marty, once again mostly just an act. It was true he didn't give two shits about Marty or the way he had these side deals but he couldn't allow it to be known. "Either way This should go to Roxxi, this does after all involve her Gang."

At the mention of Roxxi, Marty hid a scowl though for the trained eye it was easily noticed. "Well IF our beloved leader were around I'd would inform her, however she keeps disappearing as of late. This which everyone knows, leaves ME in charge. So when she decides to show up she will be informed." Well it had been true Marty did love the sound of his own voice. Marty started to ramble on about how he was going to set up the gang for the worst. Then without another thought to the subject he turned and opened his mouth. "You and Lola will go back out and find out what you can via our informant in the brotherhood." Marty continued issuing the order and tom rolled his eyes.

"I believe that I said I had plans tonight. Which means I can't go back out." Of course Marty didn't like that one bit and again began to issue the order which made Tom repeat something similar to his last sentence.

Lola was all for kicking Marty down, especially after listening to his little tyrade and letting him badmouth Roxxi. She was deriving a great deal of pleasure from watching Tom knock him down a peg. Still, she didn't have a lot of time to wait out their little ego test. "As much as I would love to follow orders like a good girl," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "It wouldn't be wise of us to go back there. Even if we managed to keep a low profile, someone is guaranteed to have seen us. If we go anywhere near that area, we're screwed because they'll know something is up, especially if we head to see our informant." What she said was true. They'd passed all sorts of gang members on their way, and she was sure that they knew the two of them weren't from the area. Going back now would look too suspicious.

"OH see the woman knows what she's talking about. Isn't it fun having a woman in charge to think with a clear head?" It was apparent that Tom was the 'perfect' type of guy for Marty's crew, maybe a bit too perfect. "Oh well I'll see you around boss. As I said I have plans." He walked towards the door. "Oh one more thing. He pulled a knife from under the back of his shirt. "Get better people that frisk. And get rid of the cock grabber, he might just go after you! Then who would you call?" Tom re-sheathed the knife and moved out of the room leaving Lola there while pretending not to care.

Lola glared at Tom as he rattled off his comments about her. His character was such a dick. Pretending to be pissed she shifted her glare to Marty with a little, "Thanks for defending me," before she turned and left. "Get back here, you sonofabitch," she called as she left the room, her body looking as though it were prepped to spring at him. No one got in her way, however. She ran after him until she caught up and then she grabbed him from behind and slammed him against the wall of a building out of line of sight from the safe house. She looked absolutely dangerous as she held him there, and then she kissed him deeply obviously turned on. "Mmm, get us to your place," she growled into his lips. "I need you."

Once pinned to the wall he looked at her still in character with a grin on his lips. As the kiss hit him he smiled into it as his hands grabbed her by the hips. "As you wish my sexy minx." He mused. "Three minutes, three blocks south on the west corner. Meet me there." Of course they had to be secretive about it but he knew she could make the run. He moved back over to his car turning the engine over. and as He thought somebody tried to talk to him which he obliged to give an alibi that he left alone.

It killed her, but Lola waited for three minutes before she left, taking the three blocks at a run. No one was in sight, but she played it off like she was looking for Tom to beat his face in when she did come across someone. Moments later she was waiting for him in the specified place. She was dying to get into his pants and out of hers. She kept a wary eye out for anyone who would be watching. When he finally arrived, she was practically ravenous for him.

Tom had arrived on time and the conversation had been good enough to where it was apparent that he was leaving alone. Once she was in the car he ran his hand along her leg before shifting gears. "Might want to lay the seat back just in case." He said softly pulling away from the curb. The west corner of that street had a Massive building blocking the view of the small four story apartment building the gang stayed at. The was however the risk of someone seeing them as they drove to his home.

She nodded, shivering as she felt his hand on her leg. "Alright, but hurry, okay?" She let the seat fall back with the pull of a lever and she went with it, her eyes staring at the roof of his car. She wanted him badly. So much...Lola's eyes closed and she waited impatiently, her fingers drumming on her leg.

Tom moved through the streets and finally pulled into the garage of his house. He pushed the button as the garage door started closing. He didn't bother getting out until it closed all the way. He smiled and got out of the car turning on the light for the garage letting her know it was safe. "So what now?" He mused with a grin leaning against the door that lead into his house.

As soon as the light came back on, she sat herself back up and got out of the car. She saw him leaning against the door frame and walked right up to him. She leaned against him, kissing him deeply, passionately her body resting against his. "Mmm, I say we get out of our clothes and into your bed."

She smiled and followed after him, glad that he was so calm. It helped her calm down a little too. But she was still plenty horny. With a smile, she took in Tom's house, glad to finally see where he lived. It looked a little lonely, however. She intended to correct that, however. "Nice place," she said, noting how it was fairly clean by most male standards. He seemed to have some pretty good taste as well.

Tom moved through the house, more as torture for her than to actually show her around. Finally when they got to his room he walked in and tossed his shirt off to the hamper. His room was much cleaner than the rest of the house, but to his defense Marty had been running both of them consistently. With a slight yawn he sat down and then laid on the bed, his flat position allowing for the hidden muscle mass to be seen. Tom worked out but when he was clothed it was very hard to tell. mainly since he had a small pack around his stomach to make it just look like he wasn't toned.

Lola watched Tom like a hawk as they moved through his home. He wasn't here often--that much she could tell. His room was pretty clean though. When they got in, she watched him remove his shirt and toss it to the side, finding it odd that he had a weird pack on his stomach. However, the thing that really pulled her in was the fact that he was built like a rock. She was already hot, but now he was just torturing her. With a little growl, she climbed on top of him and removed his pack, straddling his hips as she looked down at him.

"Now why would you want to hid a body like yours?" she asked, running her fingers up and down his chest. "Were you afraid I'd jump you?" she teased slipping out of her jacket and letting it fall to the ground. Her body was perfectly on display for him if he could see through the tight fabric. Unfortunately, it wasn't that thin, but her form was perfectly presented to him and her body ached to do more than just sit there and play with him. It took all she had to keep this much control over herself. One more thing and she really would jump him.

Back
Top Bottom