Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artificial +-Communist Fluffy and myself-+

The elevator chimed when they got to the top floor, or the floor that Tarani had lived on. When the doors entered it was like any other hallway except there were just walls with little blue interfaces on the side. Each interface had a number knowing hers they walked up to the number '69'. "My friends make fun of me for this number.", She said giggling though in reality didn't know why they made fun of her for it. When the activation finally was finalized the 'door' opened. It Showed her living room for all its glory which consisted of basically the couch, some paintings of old modern art. Some decorations such as floors and the like. Things that just made the mood lighter. When she had notified the apartment of a second occupant suddenly another part of the wall beamed and a second door appeared. Second occupant room created... Chimed the computer as it had calculated the amount of possible occupant. Tarani stepped to the side and then looked up, "Computer begin voice recognition for the second room." she said as the computer chimed, Voice print activated, second occupant, please state name and what you would like for room. The computer spoke to Seth as Tarani stood there.

Tarani after a bit headed into the kitchen for sure leaving Seth a clue to where she went. She didn't want to disturb him with the computer that he was trying to configure for himself. ~I hope he doesn't mind if he does the computer bit. My parents made me do it all by myself, stupid computer being so callus! But regardless it got the job done and now it responds quite well! Glad I managed to work it right.~ She thought as she began to type in some things making food for them. It was simple nowadays rather back then when things had to be manually done. Just a certain code for a certain style of food and the meal was prepared.

Back
Top Bottom