Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Bully me (Mxf/futa)

ippo

Star
What I'm looking for:
I've been craving a school drama rp, where YC bullies MC into submission. Here are some general ideas I have:
  • Our characters are rival athletes, and they get into a fight that ends with MC dominated.
  • MC wants to get on the track team, but YC is the captain, and he'll only allow MC on by submitting to them.
  • MC tries to stand up to YC's bullying, and of course get's dominated for the effort.
  • When our characters are paired up for an assignment, YC flexes on MC to do most of the work, with some sexual favors on the side.
  • YC gets MC drunk or drugged at a party and rapes them, then blackmails them with a sex tape.
For pairings, I'd prefer YC be male or futa, and mine be futa or trap, but I can do female too.

What I expect from you:
  • Literacy. I'm not gonna ask you to use super flowery language, or to post more than 1 paragraph minimum, but I don't want to read something that's coherent and not just a line for line repeat of my reply from YC's PoV. Give me something to work with.
  • Don't ghost. If you lose interest, or rl issues keep you from replying in a timely manner, let me know. If you're gone for 3+ days, I'll assume you're gone for good.
  • Communicate your ideas with me. This way we can build a story or scenes that we both like instead of just trailing off.

What I'm into:
  • Non-con
  • Domination/submission
  • Humiliation
  • Exhibition
  • Blackmail
  • Body modification
  • Bimbofication
  • Hypno
  • Drugs/alcohol
  • Asphyxiation
  • Incest (siblings only)