Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Up for (Just about) anything!

Hi, nice to meet you, I'm new here (duh) and was looking for any sort of roleplay thing to do. I can play just about anyone, and am looking for just about anything.

To start off, I'm literate, and can post pretty well, maybe a couple paragraphs per post, with some give or take up to muse, and am looking for someone who can do just about the same. I don't like one line little things, that doesn't give me much to work off of, and it certainly doesn't help me with the big picture.

Secondly, I love world building. It's my passion and I like it more than the smut aspect of it sometimes. So I'm looking for a pretty good ratio between smut, and something else, whether that be an action fantasy story, or a mellow slice of life story. So Everything smut will get me kind of bored, but don't be shy about it, I still am a fan.

This sort of leads into genres. I'm really up for any genre, though I tend to shy away from franchises that already exist. I like to dabble in something new. Whether that be fantasy, modern, slice of life, futuristic, drama, comedy, really just about anything I'll try once. The only thing I'm not into that majorly is horror or gore.

Fetishes, oh boy, I bet that's what everyone was looking for. Well like the thing says, I'm up for (just about) anything, but there are some things I won't do and I have the right to refuse any sort of unusual fetish that you want to play. Don't worry I won't judge you for it, I'm just not up for it. For the most part, Just ask! There's no harm in doing it, and the worst thing I can say is no. And really I don't know what I'm doing so I don't know what I should really put here aside from this. I don't really know what I'm okay with and not okay with playing yet.

I tend to like to play using drawn images as faceclaims, as real people just feels weird to me. Like that's an actual person that you're portraying your character with. And the other thing is, I like making several characters, so If you're up for that let me know. Otherwise I can try to stick to just one. I'm new to one on one rping so I don't know all the etiquette.

So I guess that's pretty much everything~ Please let me know what you're up for, and if you'd rather do it on discord, you can find me at MonteCristo#7091

Back
Top Bottom