Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cravings: A Greenskin Shortstack DnD-Like romp..

doppleganger69

Be excellent and party on dudes!
~Welcome~
Thanks for taking a moment to check things out.

Hello, one and all. I am in my early (soon to be mid) 30s. I live around the Pacific Standard Time zone. Let's talk and discuss things! I love to collaborate to make interesting ideas and distill plot stuff. I enjoy discussing things and making new friends if you are interested. I am rather open-minded, and I like to be positive. Treating people with kindness and familiarity is a habit. Playful banter of any kind is appreciated, and sarcasm is doubly so. I am a male in real life. I prefer to play male characters. The age, body type, ethnicity, and species (feral, fantasy, monsters, and anthros alike) don't matter to me as long as it suits my partner's fancy and suits the plot. I only RP with women. Please understand that this personal preference is due to life experiences.

I understand that unexpected life situations happen. So, let me know if you need to bounce for a while. When you return, we can pick up where we left off or develop something new. I don't have a "if you don't reply for a week or two, then the RP is tossed" mentality. I will contact you after a while to see what's up, but I am pretty ghost-friendly.

What do I expect? The bottom line is that you will get no one-liners and I expect to see that returned in kind. I will typically write around 3+ paragraphs but that various on how things are going in the moment and how heavily the creative juices are flowing. That said some paragraphs can be shorter or longer than others. Don't worry about matching my post lengths; two or three paragraphs are typically enough to keep me happy. I have a solid grasp of English, so please do as well. I understand that English isn't everyone's native language, and even then, English can be a pain to those who it is. So no worries I won't judge or bite over errors as no is perfect, I sure as hell ain't.

I RP in the third person and I rp as more dominant males for my characters. I do not play my main character as submissive. Side characters/NPCs can be all kinds of shapes, personalities, colors, and sizes. I also like building worlds to RP in, but I am open to quick and dirty setups, too.

So come prepared to bounce ideas back and forth. Keep characters within BM rules and regs, please. I am ambivalent about RPing in either the DM or the threads, but I keep it on Bluemoon. No Discord/IM roleplaying.

NO: Death, Vore, Gore, blood play, scat, fatal bad endings for main characters, MxM, ages below 18yrs, futas, playing as female or femboys, scat, and anything macro/micro.

YES PLEASE: aftercare, groping, squirting, public humiliation, ferals fucking women, non-con, dub-con, con, adultery/cuckoldry(from the bull's perspective not the cuck), blackmail, corruption, interspecies, interracial, character development, ugly bastard(s)/beautiful woman, gangbangs, exotic cocks, messy cum shots, size difference, age play, cock warming, playing more than one character, give/receiving oral, romance, bushy pubic hair, and so much more.

Story stuffs

*hardcore cravings*
*disclaimer: I may have had a bit too much fun writing this one.*

In a world of fantastical wonders, magic, swords and sorcery, a salacious shortstacked goblin-girl find herself wandering, stumbling, and hurling herself into more lusty and quite sticky situations than she can shake. Win or lose, she cums out on top... or on bottom... or on her knees... or on her back... there a lot of different ways and positions she cums in. She may by small but but this goblin-girl is mighty, fiesty, bitey, sassy but most of all horny.

In situations where she winds up in the clutches of her 'captors' be it through accident, nefarious means, or the consequences of her own curiosity, those that cross paths with her cannot fathom the depth of her thirst for man-milk nor the endlessness of this little green shortstack insatiability. Woe betide the men, humanoids, beasts, and monster who think they can being this goblin to heel as this fat bottomed goblin-girl makes their rockin world go round.

My idea for a plot which is totally negotiable.

A fiesty goblin-girl was once 'captured' by a tribe of rival goblins after an inter-goblin territorial dispute ended with her own tribes loss. Inevitably, this goblin horde grew to raiding strength and becoming a thorn in 'civil' societies eyes when the goblins of The Great Forest provoked the ire of a nearby city after a recent and bloody razing of farmlands. At first they were only a pesky nuisance but on that day they earned themselves a juicy bounty. One that was gladly picked up by a group of adventurers passing by. While our titillating goblin shortstack was at a nearby river washing off of left overs from a recent breeding session, upon returning to the goblin cave she found it a mess of blood and dead goblins. Her goblin captors were now either dead or having fled. A sense of joy built of up in her chest as she realized she is free!

Which is great new because a growing sense of wanderlust (yet another addition to her many others lusts) had made remaining in this gloomy cavern begin to feel unbearable. Seeing the wealth of dead goblins around her was a slight bummer because her goblin 'captors' had been making sure she was well looked after as she had bit, kicked, and backstabbed her way into becoming the horde's favorite breeding female. While searching for her belonging in preparation for departure a flash of anger cut through her. They were no where to be found! Her preciouses were missing! A dawning realization struck her like a blacksmith's hammer. Those bastard adventures stole her shiny glowy baubles!

With vengeance and indignation in her heart our goblin shortstack has set out on her mission to explorer the lands beyond her forest and retrieve her shinies along with any new treasures she 'borrows' along the way. Her first real hurddle is that she doesn't know what these thieving talls look like but she does know which direction their horses are headed in.

Who will she encounter along the way? How will the many varietied peoples of the lands respond to a lone roaming goblin? Will she be treated as a friend? A foe? Or a little green-skinned sex toy.
Only time will tell.​

For this RP I am looking for a roughly 60-40 to 70-30 smut to plot ratio and a whole slew of kinks from anal play, breeding, and copious creampies, to watersports and zoophilia. Of course all potentially kinks are up for negotiation.

*taken*
In a world where superheroes have become a dime a dozen, a strong-willed heroine finds herself in shameful situations after a shameful situation. Having established herself as the local defender of peace and harmony after defeating the local street-level thugs, a rogue gallery of villains notices her actions. How will each villainous criminal treat the local heroine? Will she come out on top, enabling a community to live in peace and prosperity or will these depraved men and beasts fulfill their lewd desires by introducing our heroine to sinful pleasure and shameful
Looking for: corruption, power struggles, ugly bastard/beautiful woman, and all kinds of mishap situations.

*taken*
In 2055, humanity started its own downfall. They couldn't help themselves once the coding to life had been harnessed. A naive species with good intentions given lease to greater power than was to be truly understood. Unnaturally quickly, designer lifeforms dotted the landscape. Bio-engineered with a wide and vast array of capabilities. No sector was free from their inclusion. From enhancing food production to law enforcement to entertainment and social services. All within the kindness of a family-friendly pet and yet with all best intentions, darker desires were not long to follow. Competition, carnal delights, blackmail, extortion, and worse. Not long after the first world games were held the world's strongest countries went to war. The eradication of life forms on the planet was nigh as stronger designer lifeforms were crafted for near-apocalyptic purposes. Tectonic plates destabilized, and the global magnetic fields grew distorted. The remaining survivors managed to create a new, unrecognizable world. Years passed, technologies were lost, and histories were rewritten.

Now in the year 2535, civilization has been restored. Although much was lost, the new world has gained and grown all the more for it. The ability to create new lifeforms has largely been lost or hoarded in secrecy by those who would avoid a repeat of "The Great Cataclysm." Humanity, being the ever-adaptable species, regrew from the ashes of the old world. A handful of sparsely populated cities dot the landscape as rural lifestyles and townships grew in prevalence.
The designer lifeforms have largely grown into becoming one with their natural surroundings and are just as common as any other creature. Once upon a time, their adaptations for combat had been used to wage wars. Now, these adaptations have been put to use to perform basic necessities from powering homes to cooking meals to sports entertainment and therapy. The original intentions of these creations have finally been made manifest.
Yet, with light, there will always be darkness and corruption lingering at the edges of society.

*Taken*
Wasteland
No one knows why the world ended but it did. Nearly all forms of the central government have failed to quell the madness. Is it zombies? Are there Daemons? What is out there to encounter and behold is widely unknown. It's been years. Bunkering in a bomb shelter the plan was nearly foolproof. Nearly. Turnout pests had found their way into the last of the food stores. Now the food is nearly gone. Much earlier than planned. With supplies running thing it's up to the young, bold, and lucky to go out and find what they can.

Here is my F-list. Please do a once over and see if you can spot where things mix and match. I love bouncing ideas off of ones you already might have.​

Fanfics aren't exactly my thing to play as but there are plenty of characters that I wouldn't mind pairing my OCs up against.

****Under Construction ****

Simple Pairings
A woman and her dog

Bandits x traveler

Bandits x adventurer

enemy soldiers x princess/queen.

Bandits x monster girl

Adventurer x monster

tentacle monster x adventurer

Monster x adventurer

Tough girl x bullies

thief x store owner

Nerdy girl x bully

Victim's mother x bully

Victim's sister x bully

Twin sister x twin brother

Again, thank you for checking things out. I appreciate that you made it this far! You're a fun smexy overachiever.

Message me if you have any ideas that you would like to toss back and forth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom