Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Even if you are Satan, do come in if you believe you are detailed. [Romance/Erotica]

CrimsonCardinal

Meteorite
Good evenings or mornings, for that matter, glad my thread piqued your interest and brought you here.

I have been sketching some ideas here and there for a handful of plots these days and decided to collocate them in this thread, but before that let's break the ice down and minimize the casualties by playing our cards open.

I prefer to inform a few of my general tastes beforehand so you can decide if we would be compatible or if my tastes suit yours. Also, feel free to ask anything on your mind, I wouldn't want to type mountains and give information you wouldn't really care for when ı can elaborate on details you personally are interested in.

So to say I always had a predilection for characters, for woman of power, to have overbearing personas yet have a vulnerability when it comes to their lover, characters who have a heavy background, characters who have changed after a certain event. You can say that I really love them to be individual, strong and decisive yet could be compliant for their loved ones, albeit not always, when it comes to sexual relations, like anyone of us so. I do enjoy to have an own arch for my characters and they could take the first step if they wish to do so, it makes it all the more fun! So needless to say my characters are usually submissive/switch, leaning on to the bratty side. It would require some training, some taming may ensue, which I believe would make it ten times more playful. Ehem so onwards-

It is not always like how I mentioned above with me. Especially these days I’m also open to some nice cute fluffy relationships that touches the heart, so if you enjoy more softer dynamics as well, I am very versatile so don’t be shy, tell me your dreams and cravings; we shall make them come true.

I, of course, have preferences when it comes to smut but they vary according to the pairing so I usually like to say what I don’t like, which is not much. Incest, Feet fetishism, bloodplay to an excessive degree, bodily fluids (Not semen or saliva of course but toiletry play and its variations..) Non-con (Although Dub-con is more than fine) other than these I don’t have any hard limits, I am open to all negotiations.

I prefer not to abase anyone by going in detail about how their grammar should be since we all make mistakes -I’m sure to know that since I am severely impatient- whilst there is a huge difference between hand slips
and logical fallacies. Apparent from my prompts ı am looking for someone advance-literate (God I hate the term however it works well enough to get my point across) who likes power play and will be up for intimate scenes, we can talk about our preferences and include anything that both parties are okay within a further and more detailed conversation.

Felicitations for those who could read through this extensive introduction, and also count on me to make it up to you, hopefully.

For those who insist to get a taste of my sexual appetite:

Kinks:

* Impact play, spanking (much more into the latter)
* To be praised; pet names***
* Petplay, collars.
Dubious consent as play (both parties know the others safe word but find it thrilling to push boundaries, I do enjoy to refuse from time to time.)
* Taming, being disciplined
* Degradation
* Cockwarming, kneeling, serving
* Hair pulling
* Bondage, both pretty or just to restrain.
Choking
* Edging, orgasm control, denial (being tied up, by toys or by command.

Limits:

Apart from watersports other forms of toilet play. Scat
* Being humiliated in a crowd
* Doms who would not bother with aftercare.
* Sex under the influence of drugs
* Bodily harm that would have lasting wounds. Gore
* Incest

Soft limits

Humiliation
* Neglection
* Group sex or to be shared.

Am I lucid dreaming…or are these really ideas?…
After years of refraining from such behavior here I am…giving plot ideas.

• I’ll let the whole world burn, just to hear you calling out my name.
    • Both parties are in love with one another the only problem being…themselves. They truly don’t believe they are the best choice for their loved one/ or perhaps issues holding one another from confessing. It doesn't mean they will go on about their lives letting the other be free though. They are both plotting, obsessive with their desire for one another; if they can’t be with them, no one can. To each others faces they are the cutest, most demure creatures on earth but others know how scary they can be. {Yandere x Yandere essentially yeah?}
  • How do you plead?
    • In a desperate attempt to burn the bridges between her family and to one-up them, the second princess decides to sully the only possession of the royal family before being wed to the Archduke, her purity. Sneaking out of the palace in the middle of the night to the infamous brothel to meet with her partner for the night. She leaves her innocence behind on that bed …but not the man. {Her partner could be whoever we find suitable.The Archduke himself? Or perhaps someone she has never seen or heard of before but he is not willing to let her go? Summary: Let the plot thicken! Yum. Surprise me! }
  • I…I-Ummm summoned you? My bad.
    • The Hero Party was desperate in their battle against the demon lord to the point that they were willing to get aid from their kind. However, there was a slight problem, the demon they have summoned looked exactly like the Hero’s best friend who is notorious for her strength in battle, none other than the commander herself. It was often an ongoing joke that she had the blood of the devil inside her, or she wouldn’t be able to slay hundreds of men in battle. Well…that didn’t age well. {Yes, yes. This is essentially designed to be a heated plot. Wink wink. In nature, this transforms the already set relationship between the hero and the commander as they are now exploring what it means to be a contract/sacred pact. How will she survive now that she can’t sustain herself from other humans? Blood? Flesh? Energy? I also, kindly, want my partner to come up with a twist to make this a deeper plot. So, yes, please do share your ideas with me..}

Again, do bring me your own ideas as well so we can play together. Don’t be afraid, I won’t bite-

Yet.

Also, thank you for taking the time to read my post, apologies to the unseen mistakes that flew under my radar.

Last edited:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Attachments

• grunge-flowers-art-aesthetic-Favim.com-3985324 - Kopya (2).jpg
    grunge-flowers-art-aesthetic-Favim.com-3985324 - Kopya (2).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom