Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Still looking for sexy smutty fun!

Aishia Ladychaser

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So let me apologize cause I cant bump my thread I wrote before yet so sorry for reposting this people!

Hi there I'd love for someone to roleplay with and I am new so forgive me for not knowing how everything works. Names Aishia and I have a couple years experiance roleplaying but mostly on GaiaOnline.

So to get down to it I'm mostly seeking roleplays with lots of smut. Fun sexy ideas with story yes to keep things somewhat interesting. I like fantasy, scifi, modern. You name it I'll probably be ok with it.

So I can be dominant or submissive. I can be female or futa, heck I can be a Male if need me and have no problem playing multiple characters.

I usually do a paragraph per post but I can try to match! More about quality than quantity I guess ^^'

So for kinks I like forced/rape, impregnation, furry but I dont have to be furry, and yuri/lesbian of course and futa.

I dont like anal, I dont really like bdsm or toys and if it goes in the toilet please keep it there.

So I would prefer to roleplay with other women please and send me a message if interested! Cant wait for sexy fun times ^^

Back
Top Bottom