Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F My list of creature contracts!!

BrighterFlame

Pet looking of master
This is a rebuild of my previous post, due to a death in my family I lost my taste for RPing, but I had a lot of time to think and I think Im ready to get back to It! with some tasty new plots..hehehe. Now to the stories!

If any of these plots peak your interest please Pm me directly.

1. A long Night under the Moon. (Werewolf harem)
A new pack has risen in the modern world, hidden from hunters, hiding in plain sight. They seek to create a stronger pack, build their strength, but they lack one thing...An Alpha, A Pure human on whom they can bestow the curse of the many, whom will be the center of the new pack. (YC can be male or female or futa)

2. New Hero's
They dont remember how they got to the storage shed behind the old gas station, in fact, they dont remember anything but their names and each other's names. They have regular cloths on but nothing else, no money or anything else. On top of that they begin to realize that they have strange abilities, abilities that are far from normal in the mundane world. As they try to make normal lives for themselves, strange things begin to happen, one of the group is attacked and taken in the middle of the night by an unknown group. What will the other three do?

3. This is just a video game....Right?
YC Had never played the game before but after the first night something happened when they went to bed, YC woke up in the world of the very game that they had played the night before! It cant be real....Right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom