Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double shift~me and Raziel99

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Humming a favorite tune to herself, Tifa went about the task of cleaning up her bar a few hours before opening time. The night before hadn't been patricularly busy, just the usual average. She was thankful. She hated when it got TOO crowdy and there was trash everywhere.

Now starting to sing the words to the song, Tifa started to lug two rather large garbage bags outside to dump in the dumpster just around the corner, in the alley. Little did she know, something had just happened that was destined to change her life forever....

----

"Hmph........lost the signal." said the young blonde Al-Bhed Rikku as she stopped right in the middle of a dark, wet hallway of the ruin she was currently investigating. She had detected Sphere readings from here only moments ago, but the signal kept fading in and out. It was starting to tick her off. Growling as she gave the detector a few smacks, the signal came back on. With a happy little giggle, she started back down through the hallway, nearing the large empty room from which the signal was coming, hearing some odd sounds as she pushed open the large stone door and peeked through.

"Damn you, Yunalesca!" Auron Cursed at the undead deity that loomed over him now, having taken a heavy blow. "You sent them to die! How could you do such a thing!?"

"How could I not, if to preserve our world for another decade?" Her cool voice was cold, raising her hand up for another attack. But when she brought it down, Auron disappeared, a wave of sound crashing and knocking Yunalesca back...

Auron fell for what felt like a long time, until he landed hard on something metal, and smelly. But he was already passing out from the pain.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Reno was slowly walking along the rim of the Northern Crater, patrolling it along with Rude. "You know, Rude..." Reno started, turning to face him and taking steps backwards. "Without Sephiroth interfering, we have a awful lot of free time. Maybe we could head to Wutai again, they have great LiquooOOORRRRR!!!" Reno tripped halfway through his last word, falling backwards and tumbling into the Northern Crater. He bounced of some rocks, and the last thing he remembered was Rude yelling his name, before it all went black.

He fell for what felt like a long time, before he fell upon some rocks, picking himself into a sitting position and rubbing the back of his head. "god, what the hell? When did the Northern Cave gets so musty water scented...?"

Needless to say, Rikku was quite suprised to see this man in a suit with crazy red hair come tumbling down from god knows where. At first, she was worried he might be dead or something, but since he got up so quick, she figured he was fine.........which in itself would be surprising. Normally, that should have broken bones, but he didn't have a scratch on him. He was no doubt a tough bastard.

"Hey! You better not be after that sphere. I detected it first!" shouted the young blonde as she suddenly shoved the door open and stomped out. Her worry over his possible injuries was long gone as she was no concerned that he was after the same sphere she was. Sphere hunting was a brand new line of work, but she still suspected something like this would happen some day.

(-.- :p)
He saw the girl - a pretty good looking one, at that, and he stood as he heard her yelling, then stomp in with him. "Sphere?" He said softly, before walking towards her. "You mean you found Materia in the Caves? Where?" He looked outside of the room, taking a step past her, before his eyes narrowed.

"This isn't the Northern Caves..." He said in a low voice, before turning to face the girl. "Where am I! I remember falling into the caves before landing here..."

((Oops, guess I should have made it clear. She stormed into the room Reno was in, not walk away.))

"Huh? What the hell is materia?" Rikku asked, slender hips cocked to the side, arms crossed under her somewhat small, but perky chest, which was accentuated in her tight sleeveless orange shirt. Especially in recent days, as she had grown a bit in that area, and it was getting tighter. She had been debating an change of outfits, but it was so comfy, she had resisted doing so. But, she had seen this rather nice yellow bikini and skirt for sale when she was in Besaid....

((Alright, lets all clap together for my lame foreshadowing.^_^))

(lol.)

Reno turned his head to her, his eyebrow quirked at her like she was insane. "Materia. Lets you use magic, for some undisclosed reason that I never can remember no matter how much Hojo beat it into my head." He turned from her, heading out of the room. "You shouldn't be here, you'll get yourself hurt."

"Magic? Since when does anyone need a special item to do that?" Rikku asked, raising her hand casually shooting out a weak Blizzard spell, freezing a small puddle just in front of him.

"Anyone can use magic here. So, I don't know what materia thing it is you keep referring to." she added, shrugging her shoulders.

He watched her cast what she called a blizzard spell, heard her say everyone could cast magic, and all he could do was laugh. "Magic?" He said in a light voice. He slid his Electro-Mag Rod into his belt loop before summoning his Materia's power. "Fire!" He yelled out, shooting out a huge blast of a fire spell, which melted the little puddle of ice and evaporated it... and the larger few puddles next to it.

"OOO, big man can show off with fire." Rikku replied, mocking him. Casting a fireball was not something she'd find impressive.

he turned to her with a smirk from her remark, shouldering his Mag Rod and staring directly into her eyes. "you wouldn't be so sarcastic if i sent that inferno your way." He moved further past her, starting to explore the ruins for himself. "If I find that Materia, it's mine."

"Gah, you and this damn materia. Just met you and I already see you as an annoying ass." Rikku repied, fuming as she stomped her foot for emphasis, failing to notice the large tentacled Malboro slithering up behind her.

He scoffed. "You do not appreciate true magic..." His words were cut off as he turned to face her, but saw the malboro behind her. "Look out!" He yelled. But it was a bit too late. It already was attacking with its Gastric Juice. So he launched himself forward, taking the hit after pushing her out of the way, and getting knocked flying from the pressure.

He was on the ground, but he still had energy. He quickly got it gathered to send another Fire 3 spell at it. "Fire!" The huge fire wave obliterated the Malboro, but chunks went flying and hit rubble, causing it to tumble and cover the doorway out.

Rikku barely had any time to react. The second she turned to face the creature, she was knocked to the ground, only to look up and see him take out the Malboro in a single shot. Ignorning the crumbling door way, she hopped to her feet and ran over to this crazy guy.

"Hey, you alright!?" she worriedly asked, a bit more concerned about this "annoying ass" than she let on. They had just met though, so at this point, she just found him quite the looker, but did like his personality........despite her outward objections.

He laid there for a moment, catching his breath, before slowly moving himself to a sitting position. "Yeah, i'm alright." He said, finally standing, holding his mag rod over his shoulder. "Go, get your sphere, or whatever you call it, and we can get out of here."

"That's........uh...........not gonna happen." Rikku replied, turning and pointing behind her, still kneeling on the ground to where she had originally entered..........which was now just a large pile of debris.

"But don't worry, I didn't come here alone. Once my crew realizes something is wrong, they'll rush in here and get us out. Until then, Rikky won't let any scary monsters eat ya." she added, hopping to her feet with a bright smile and playful salute, perky breasts jiggling a bit underneath her shirt.

He couldn't help but smile at her perkiness, trying to avoid looking at the bounce of her breasts. "I'm sure I can take down any monster that comes in here. But thank you. I'm Reno." He bowed slightly, not too much because of his injuries. Then he muttered to himself. "Damn, i should have packed a Hi-Potion or two..."

"Well.........I've only got normal Potions. I can give you one of those, but all it'll really do with a injury like this is ease the pain." Rikku replied, turning to reaching behind her into her little pack and fish out a potion. Doing so caused her shirt to rise up just a bit, showing hints of the waist band of a rather sexy black thong.

"Here ya go." she said, turning back to hold out the potion.

he shook his head slowly. "no, i'll be fine. I'll have to sift through my Materia later to see if I have restore on me. But Thank you." he moved to a nearby spot to sit, having the image of the top string of her black thong in his eyes for the moment. He stretched, holding the Mag Rod across his lap.

"Eh, if you say so." Rikku replied, turning back to put the potion back in her stash.

"It's quite wet and cold here, so I'll get us a fire started to keep us warm." she added, going around the large room and fetching whatever flammable materials she could get, before returning and dumping them into a small pile. Getting down on her hands and knees, she got to work getting the fire started. Her firm little ass wiggling to and fro in front of him, her thong again visible........much more so this time, as her little green shorts were riding rather low when she bent over. She didn't have the slightest clue about the little show this Reno was getting.

He couldn't help but lick his lips as he saw her little rear shaking, her black thong sticking out, but he shook his head hard to clear it out. He moved forward, gently pulling her back for her to sit. "Here, let me do this." he said softly. He simply looked at the drywood that was in front of him. "Fire." His voice was almost a whisper, but the wood caught fire easily, giving them a nice, roaring fire for them to warm up against. "There." He said, turning to her with a soft smile.

Rikku let him pull her back and sat there quitely as he took over.

"My, you must be handy to have around." Rikku replied, smiling as she leaned back, stretching her slender legs out as she started to relax. She was starting to feel this situation wasn't all bad. Nice warm fire and a hunk that was very easy on the eyes. Sure, they were trapped and there was no telling how long it would take the other Al-Bhed to come for her. Still, it wasn't too bad. Not the ideal romantic setting, but none the less, Rikku didn't deny the attraction she was already beginning to feel for him,

he smiled, watching her for a long moment before he scooted closer to her, not afraid to show his own attraction for her. "Come here. Even with the fire, it's going to be rather cold, and you want to stay warm."

"Meh, I'm fine." Rikku replied, lightly shrugging. Rikku............could be rather oblivious when it came to flirting. More often than not, people would flirt with Lulu due to her sultry good looks and giant rack, or with Yuna because she was a celebrity. Being Al-Bhed, people didn't really flirt with Rikku all that much.

He couldn't help but smile when he heard her shrug him off. His arm went around her shoulder lightly, pulling her a little closer. "Hey... cheer up. We're going to get out of here soon. And silence is something of a killer to morale, so let's talk, if you want."

Back
Top Bottom