Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Tidal's emporium of RP idea's

TidalFortune

Meteorite
Welcome one and all to the variety of RP's I offer.

What's my availability?

I am up for messaging three to four times a week. This can be through PM, thread, skype, or email. And I want to be writing two to three decent paragraphs depending on the story. I am really looking for a long-term RP partner.

I am also hoping for open communication. I want to work together to create an excellent story with plenty of heart.

Now I'm not opposed to doing smut but a 50/50 split at least leaning more toward 60/40 story to smut.

What do I offer?

My experience with RPing goes back 10 years when I played (and still play) Dungeons and Dragons (along with a number of other tabletop RPGs)

Taking over another personality has always fascinated me. I love getting into the characters head and trying to figure out what the character would do. Not based on my knowledge, but on theirs.

As for kinks, I have an F-list so please look at it.

I also took this nifty BDSM quiz.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
99% Ageplayer
99% Experimentalist
99% Vanilla
99% Daddy/Mommy
87% Voyeur
84% Degrader
84% Dominant
82% Owner
75% Pet
72% Primal (Prey)
71% Rigger
63% Primal (Hunter)
62% Submissive
61% Exhibitionist
60% Masochist
59% Boy/Girl
59% Sadist
59% Brat
59% Brat tamer
58% Degradee
57% Rope bunny
50% Slave
48% Non-monogamist
35% Master/Mistress

Other than that I have a few RPs in mind but feel free to message me any prompts that you have and get something going.

My ideas:

Snap

The concept here is for two people to get to know each other through snapchating. With detailed descriptions of the scene and situation with that infamous single line of text. We could go into the character's backstory for a little while then see how the characters mesh after they meet. Do that start an open relationship? Do they start dating but cheat? Or do they get into a happy healthy BDSM situation?

My Angel

So this one is about a couple where one had died and went to heaven and became an angel. But the one in heaven wanted to come back down to earth so she ripped off her wings (or not) and fell back down to earth to be with the one she loves.

Both heaven and hell wanted the ex-angel. Heaven wanted them back so they don't give any info to humans or demons. The demons wanted them so the demons can get information on how to get into heaven.

This kept moving them from place to place. I'm picturing the human as a Dean Winchester or Jo Harvelle sort of character. They know how to defend themselves against the otherworldly forces. And her as not quite a damsel in distress, as she had magic but can't quite control it.

This RP could be changed in almost anyway we want to. Like it could be a demon and we could add other monsters to capture either of them. I'm also willing to play either character :)

Trapped

This one would be a lot like Groundhog Day. If you haven't seen the movie, Bill Murray gets trapped in a time loop and has to keep reliving the same day over and over again.

One thing will let up escape the loop. Which we can figure out in discussions OOC.

This one can go literally anywhere. If you want to do pet play or extreme or both. The thing is we are the only ones to remember. So one character could take the other for a walk through the park and everyone would see and react. But the next day could be the same character could get a public piercing and no one would remember us walking through the day before.

I have also been looking for some pairings

HP
Ginny x Luna
Ginny x Hermione
Ginny x Fleur
(I've got a thing for redheads)

Naruto
Hinata x pretty much anyone
Hanabi x Hinata

Nintendo
Zelda x Link
Peach x Bowser
Samus x whatever
Peach x Daisy

Xenoblade 2
Nia x Pyra
Nia x Rex
Nia x Dromarch
Nia x Poppi (any version)

Again feel free to message any ideas you have and we can talk about them. If you send a message I promise to respond and to make sure you know if I'm interested or not. So you are not left wondering. :)

What do I expect?

Respect and patience. I consider creative writing to be one of my weakest traits. I know I'm creative and I know I can write intelligently. But combining the two has been somewhat of a challenge. So I hope that I find an RP partner that can help teach me the ropes of online RP and help boost my creative writing skill.

Thanks for the gander at my wares

Tidal

Back
Top Bottom