Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Are you a degenerate who loves smut (vanilla or extreme) and fun storytelling? Come on Down! (MxF MxFuta)

Siride

Meteorite
I am never really good at writing up these posts the same way others do with the fancy layouts and images. I am a bit of travel by the seat of my pants style roleplayer who often finds themself mixing and matching to their partner. I am looking to just write a really fun and really sexy story.

What you'll get from me. A writer who can easily churn out 3-4 paragraph posts that will always try to push the story along. Someone willing to talk and craft a plot or maybe do a story you've potentially been craving. I am a huge original character style write so I do not do any form of playing with a fandom's canon characters. Someone who is willing to roleplay all the way from the most vanillas of story to non-con monsters scenarios. I am not good at writing pairings because I never really think that way. I think more along the lines of storylines.

I am a huge fan of intense hatefucks as those stories are always so fun to write.

Things such as an Overlord who rules the world and the up and coming hero who tries to fight them and the stories and sexcapades that can from that.

I am most likely a 60-40 Story/smut style person.

If you have any stories or plots or pairings you'd want to throw at me. I am completely open to discuss any of them. Let's sit down and have a chat! Talk to me and I will make sure we have a great time!

Currently Craving:
I am really looking for potentially a degenerate hate fuck style roleplay. A back and forth king of relationship where the two get the upper hand on each other and come up with inventive ways to really drive the fucking forward. Bonus points if it's MxFuta vying for dominance in this hate fuck relationship.

Back
Top Bottom