Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female One of my favourite fantasies

I'm looking for women to roleplay freaky fantasies with. I like fantasies about hucows, sissification, transformation, the corruption of innocence and mind control.

One of my favourite fantasies is about a woman who is heavily pregnant with triplets.

Yennefer is extremely PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl) with a massive bubble butt, wide hips and huge jelly like 36F boobs.

It's really hot and she's been bed bound for days, maybe over a week. Darla is a sweet looking 18 year old girl whose selling cookies for her school's seasonal charity drive and when she gets to this woman's house she finds 10 bottles of milk and 5 newspapers outside the front door.

This makes her curious so she tries the door and it's open. She creeps inside and looks around. Soon enough she's climbing the stairs and finds her way to the master bedroom.

When she pokes her head round the bedroom door she cannot believe what she is seeing.

A bit of backstory. Darla is pretty much all grown up now but when she was quite young she saw an old home made video of her Mummy becoming more and more pregnant with her and then breastfeeding her. Seeing this old footage changed the way she saw a few things in the world.

Women mostly. Especially the larger (PAWG) women and pregnant women. Darla thought women with big bottoms and hips and boobs were the most beautiful sight in the world and she'd use any opportunity to hug one or sit on their lap or whatever. She didn't care that it looked odd or whatever.

So now she's in front of this 30 something PAWG goddess whose panties have been swallowed by her beautiful curvy body and her sweat soaked, skin tight t-shirt has ridden all the way up over her massive belly and isn't really doing much to conceal her massive jugs of milk other than covering them up, her nipples are showing through like the t-shirt is another layer of skin they are so massive and engorged. Like little bullets.

Yennefer slowly walks the short distance to the bed and climbs on to it. She can't believe her luck but the wheels in her head are already turning and a plan is starting to form.

Are you the 30 something Yennefer or the 18 year old Darla?

Does Darla want to become Yennefer's thrall, worshiping her and the ground she walks on or does Darla want to make Yennefer her own personal milk factory?

If you're a woman and you're interested in roleplaying this with me please message me on Discord at Zekastian#4340 or find me on Kik at Zekastian9. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom