Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB I Want to Take and Break a Family.

BenthicDreamer

Super-Earth
Currently craving to play as the family that gets broken...

_________________​

It’s a long time craving of mine. The exact role of my character is up for discussion, as is her appearance, but she is a powerful, dominant figure.

I’m looking for someone to play a family for her to dominate and corrupt. I want her to black mail, coerce, seduce, and sometimes outright force sisters to fuck each other, to make mother and daughter participate in a threesome, to make a video of the family’s first shared gangbang...

I don’t care for older or especially (tradionally) masculine males. My preference is for female flesh. I am open to playing transgender characters and to perhaps including one or two young men.

I want this to be DARK. Maybe one of the family members is secretly some kind of slutty masochist who gets off on this, but I don’t want that to be the norm. I want to BREAK these characters’ minds, force forbidden pleasure upon them, and rebuild the shattered remains according to my will. I want to face resistance, not just reluctance. I want them horrified and disgusted with themselves to the point where eventually the only thing that makes sense is surrender to the inevitability of my characters total control.

Things that I'm looking to include...
-NonCon/Blackmail/Coercion
-Virginity
-Recording/Performing
-Humiliation
-Forced Lesbian
-Forced Pleasure (I love the idea of YC's body completely betraying her and feeling amazing while her mind rebels)
-Bestiality
-Incest (ESPECIALLY lesbian)
-Gangbang
-Interracial (Women of Color are gorgeous)
-Corruption of Innocence
-Impregnation/Threat of Pregnancy
-YC being forced to participate in her own defilement.

Hell No...
-Gore
-Bathroom Stuff
-YC Secretly Loving Everything Being Done To Her--that seriously kills my mood. I want your character to be sexually pleasured, yes, but I want her mind and body to be at war with each other. I want her to weep because she just had the most powerful orgasm of her life and because her own mother was forced to go down on her in front of a camera. I love the idea of YC coming to love some of what's done to her, but I want her to first struggle with all the shame of it, not be thrilled because this has been her secret fantasy all her life.

I only play via PMs.
Message me with the kinks you’d like to include and the family you’d like to play as. Make the subject surrender so that I know you’ve been paying attention. Further plots to be discussed after your initial message, though feel free to include ideas and suggestions.

SPECIAL NOTE
I am willing to reverse roles for the right player. I usually prefer to play the dominant but right now I could be convinced to play this family for you to break.

SECOND SPECIAL NOTE
If I am playing the family, I play victims, NOT submissive who are going to drop to their knees at the first bossy word. One or two might be more traditionally “submissive” but it all depends on the characters and the story.

Last edited:
Hi, I just saw your request thread and wondered if we could merge ideas. I've been thinking for a long time about a reluctant scenario involving brother/sister/sister's friend.

(NSFW) Lexie is the fun, confident friend who gets a bit of a kick out of manipulating people; she gets a lot of attention but that's not often enough, she likes to realise how much control she can have over other people, especially her timid friend Beth and Beth's brother Scott. Lexie is not a slut but is confident in her sexuality.

(NSFW) Beth is the quieter mousy personality who's always second guessing herself. She practically idolised Lexie and is always eager to please. She's not gay by any means but her and Lexie have lightly fooled around (an interaction entirely suggested by Lexie).

( I don't have a face for my character yet - happy for suggestions, after all I don't want to assume my partner's interests). Scott would be a slightly naive guy; popular but struggling to get to grips with his hormones. He's always horny which is in stark contrast to his nice, polite demeanour. Unsure of what balance to strike between being cocky and respectful, he tends to over think certain situations, opting to let off steam online more often than not. Flattered by interest from a girl like Lexie.

The twist to this idea is that that the brother/sister relationship is not the entry point to the threeway fun, it's obviously Lexie that orchestrates the whole thing. Perhaps it begins with Lexie convincing Beth that it'd be fun to tease her brother by them both doing a little show for him, or kissing each other in front of him, something frivolous to begin with. As Lexie feeds off Scott's reaction, she incrementally ramps it up a little; maybe some flashing or breast play between the girls then stripping..(Beth is obviously reluctant but doesn't want to look "lame" in front of her friend, so it doesn't take a lot of convincing from Lexie (who knows just how to play her)).
As the situation progresses and the teasing gets more sexual, Lexie suggests Scott gets involved with her, but will simultaneously continue to tease Beth to keep her involved/increase her arousal; the end game being that she tries to get both siblings so turned on that she can convince them to play with each other; for example "I would love to watch you go down on your sister, would you let him Beth, for me?? I'd find it so damned hot!!.." Both siblings are unsure but both are convinced and encouraged by the timely 'rewards' from Lexie (the rewards being the promise of doing more with Lexie // or just letting them know how much they're turning her on).

I've read through that a few times and I hope it's not too confusing!! I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm very open to suggestions and/or changes to make it more appealing to your tastes.

f-list

~bump~
[automerge]1543696642[/automerge]
The search for precious victims continues...

Last edited:
Randomly craving to play the opposite end of my usual spectrum and play the family that is to be victimized. Hit me up with your ideas and we’ll see what happens. Be warned, I’m extraordinarily selective, dearies.

Back
Top Bottom