Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Submissive Male looking for Dominant Writing Partners

LiterallyLiterary

Meteorite
About Me
I'm LiterallyLiterary, a 25 year old student who lives in the Rocky Mountains. I am immensely passionate about writing, video games, and sports. I have enjoyed writing my entire life, and have participated in erotic roleplays for quite awhile as well. I would describe myself as someone with a positive, optimistic attitude; yet with a grounding, cynical twist. Being happy and de-stressed is an important thing to me, so it's rare that I let something bother me all that much.

As a writer, I find that I enjoy a wide range of different Writing Styles. I'll divide this request thread up into several different areas, with hopes that you can find things you're most interested in quickly. I've found that my own likes usually outreach those of my writing partners, which is fantastic. I recognize that every kink doesn't have to be in every story, and it really opens things up so that my partners can play kinks they may not normally be able to approach. The only thing that I have a hard-no on, is playing underage characters. Outside of that, definitely let me know if there's a specific thing you've been craving. Chances are, I'll be very excited to be able to include that in our story. Worst case scenario, you'll get an internet cookie for making me add a second item to my hard-no list. I've never ever been the type that kink-shames. You can feel confident approaching me with ideas you find hot.

I am looking for a story or two to absolutely fall in love with. Stories that I've enjoyed the most have had dynamic characters, a focused narrative, and a wide range of kinks and scenes to explore. I am looking primarily for long-term roleplays, with partners who also value similar things. My writing style flexes quite a bit, depending on the situation. I am comfortable with first or third person perspective, shorter length replies or longer lengths, and various amounts of pre-writing planning. I'm very open to OOC discussions as well, but they're by no means necessary.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Female x Me
This section is dedicated to addressing those most comfortable with playing as a Female character. In stories with these pairings, it's almost always necessary to have a strong female lead. While I don't always necessarily have to take the submissive role, I am most comfortable there. Even without that though, I am still most attracted to strong female characters who can hold their own.

Potential Settings/Plots
Mass Effect
I am a huge sucker for the Mass Effect Universe. I am comfortable playing as both original and canon characters. I find that I enjoy Alternate Universe stories best. I have tons of roleplay ideas for this setting. If you're interested in them, fire me a PM! We can chat a little about what we're looking for, and I can share a few ideas that'd fit best. There's just way too many to list here. With that said, here's one of my favorite ideas I've been craving most from this Universe:

Commander Shepard is undoubtedly the most renown human in the galaxy. He's not only a celebrity by now, he's became an absolute icon. Handsome, strong, resilient...he's the best humanity has to offer. Aria T'Loak is perhaps one of the most infamous Asari in the galaxy. Having united the Eclipse, Blue Suns, and Blood Pack beneath her; she's become practically untouchable. With no one to oppose her, Aria has begun to grow bored...she wants a new toy. Perhaps a new trophy to show off to the galaxy. Shepard would be perfect.

The HR Nightmare
Jason, a supervisor at a retail store, has been working at the same place for a couple years now while going to college. He's fairly well regarded by his peers, and is the type of supervisor you're not all that disappointed to see. When a new girl gets hired for a neighboring department, it's discovered by all that she's a bit of a flirt. She's just broken up with her ex, is used to being sexually active, and is looking for some fun.

Tech-nically Mine
Krista had never been the type of girl who went out on many dates. Awkward and distant, she floated through high school and most of college without much if any sex life. Despite her social shortcomings, Krista was remarkably talented with computers. Eventually, Krista decided she'd had enough. She set her sights on a classmate, uploaded a trojan into his phone, and got to work. No amount of manipulation or force was too much, for her. She just wanted him to be entirely hers.

Enslaved
Even though it's borderline a trope of erotic roleplay by now, I've always been fascinated with the 'kidnapped and enslaved' types of stories. If you're interested in taking the role of a character who's a professional slave trainer; I would absolutely be interested.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>​

Male x Me
This section is dedicated to addressing those most comfortable with playing as a Male character. I haven't done as many of these types of stories, personally. While bisexual, I don't have any strong romantic feelings for men. That doesn't mean more romantic moments can't necessarily be introduced into the story at some point; but that shouldn't be the primary focus. I will practically exclusively take the submissive lead in these stories, typically with an emphasis on less consensual circumstances.

Potential Settings/Plots
Mass Effect
I am a huge sucker for the Mass Effect Universe. I am comfortable playing as both original and canon characters. I find that I enjoy Alternate Universe stories best. I have tons of roleplay ideas for this setting. If you're interested in them, fire me a PM! We can chat a little about what we're looking for, and I can share a few ideas that'd fit best. There's just way too many to list here.

Cross-Dressing/Forced Transformation
In Mxm stories, being forced into uncomfortable gender roles can be a lot of fun. This is a type of plot that I really enjoy.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>​

Trans/Non-Binary/Etc x Me
This section is dedicated to addressing those most comfortable with playing as a trans/non-binary/etc character. In stories with these pairings, it's almost always necessary to have a strong opposing lead character. While I don't always necessarily have to take the submissive role, I am most comfortable there.

Potential Settings/Plots

Mass Effect
I am a huge sucker for the Mass Effect Universe. I am comfortable playing as both original and canon characters. I find that I enjoy Alternate Universe stories best. I have tons of roleplay ideas for this setting. If you're interested in them, fire me a PM! We can chat a little about what we're looking for, and I can share a few ideas that'd fit best. There's just way too many to list here. With that said, here's one of my favorite ideas I've been craving most from this Universe:

Commander Shepard is undoubtedly the most renown human in the galaxy. He's not only a celebrity by now, he's became an absolute icon. Handsome, strong, resilient...he's the best humanity has to offer. Aria T'Loak is perhaps one of the most infamous Asari in the galaxy. Having united the Eclipse, Blue Suns, and Blood Pack beneath her; she's become practically untouchable. With no one to oppose her, Aria has begun to grow bored...she wants a new toy. Perhaps a new trophy to show off to the galaxy. Shepard would be perfect.

The HR Nightmare
Jason, a supervisor at a retail store, has been working at the same place for a couple years now while going to college. He's fairly well regarded by his peers, and is the type of supervisor you're not all that disappointed to see. When a new girl gets hired for a neighboring department, it's discovered by all that she's a bit of a flirt. She's just broken up with her ex, is used to being sexually active, and is looking for some fun.

Tech-nically Mine
Krista had never been the type of girl who went out on many dates. Awkward and distant, she floated through high school and most of college without much if any sex life. Despite her social shortcomings, Krista was remarkably talented with computers. Eventually, Krista decided she'd had enough. She set her sights on a classmate, uploaded a trojan into his phone, and got to work. No amount of manipulation or force was too much, for her. She just wanted him to be entirely hers.

Enslaved
Even though it's borderline a trope of erotic roleplay by now, I've always been fascinated with the 'kidnapped and enslaved' types of stories. If you're interested in taking the role of a character who's a professional slave trainer; I would absolutely be interested.

Cross-Dressing/Forced Transformation
Being forced into uncomfortable gender roles can be a lot of fun. This is a type of plot that I really enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom