Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja and her father both entered into clint's house and Tanja's father said to Clint,"I love how well you fixed up this place,to your liking and this is realyl nice here and you two have been busy helping each other out which is a good thing and I'm proud of you both and sure you can get me and my daughter a drink Clint."

Clint was going to feel a little uneasy around him until they tied the knot and he knew it as he entered the kitchen. Returning several minutes with some scotch for her father and juice for them both.

Tanja's father slowly begins to drink his scotch and he smiled at them both and was happy for them both and he wonders what else Clint has been doing while he's been gone for a bit.

Tanja slowly begins to drink her juice that Clint gave her and she smiled at Clint and she was glad that her father didn't over react to this at all.

Clint took a few sips of his juice, hand reaching under the table to lightly squeeze hers as he spoke. "Been looking after the town, taking care of the unrulies. Part of the reason I was held up, threw 3 in the jail after getting back from a ride. A storm is fast approaching too so any deliveries may be put off getting here."

Tanja gently squeezes Clint hand back underneath the table and she smiled at Clint. Tanja's father said to Clint,"That is good you've been very busy in this town,and thank-you for letting me know that a storm is approaching really fast and I know thta the delieveries will be put off until the storm the passes over and is gone for good. I'll be sleeping in the guest room downstairs I'm tired and see oyu both in the morning. Tanja's father was done his scotch and he headed downstairs to the guestroom and he crawled into the guest room bed and he fell right asleep for a while. Tanja said to Clint,"So what shall we do next Clint my father is sleeping in the guest room,shall we get some sleep or not yet Clint hmm.?"

Clint smiled at the squeezing of his hand, watching her father leave the table and head to the guest bedroom he smiled into her eyes. Leaning closer he softly kissed her lips as he moved his hand to her upper thigh. "We could enjoy the sky view from the backyard."

Tanja said to Clint,"That is an excellent idea,let's see the sky view from the backyard Clint let's go to the backyard and look into the sky view." Tanja gently and softly kisses Clint on his lips as well.

Clint softly kissed her lips, fingertips moving down one side of her body as they moved to the backyard. Sitting down on the long wooden bench he patted his lap for her to join him there.

Tanja sits on Clint lap and she watches the sky view from the backyard and remembers that their is a little shed in the back yard that has a couch that can fold into a bed and she smiled at Clint and she returned the kiss as well onto his lips.

Tanja felt Clint pulling her closer to his body and she returned the kiss on his cheek and returned the kiss on his lips and said to Clint,"Yes everything is sparkling in our little world of happiness Clint." Tanja looked up towards the sky as well and smiled at Clint.

Tanja was enjoying this so much and she said to Clint,"I'm glad that we both found happiness with each other Clint,you sure take great care of me Clint." Tanja felt Clint fingertips tracing down her stomach and she smiled at him.

Tanja felt Clint sucking on one of earlobes and she gently groaned and felt him holding her closer to his body in a protective bondage way and she was fine with this.

Tanja felt Clint sucking harder on her earlobe and down to her neck and she groaned again and said to Clint,Let's make out in the extra room in the shed can we please Clint.?"

Clint heard her words and grinned slyly at his own thoughts. Fingers moving to deftly unbutton her blouse sliding inside to cup her breasts. His breath hot on her neck as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Lets make out right here."

Tanja whipsered to him back,"Fine with me,let's hope that no one can see us making out with each other Clint." Tanja felt Clint unbutton her blouse and his hand cupping her breasts and she takes off Clint shirt and rubs her hand all over his chest and knew how much he loved this.

Clint moaned as her hand caressed down his chest, his fingers moved down and under her skirt, taking her panties off before unzipping his trousers. Now fully exposed he lifted her onto his lap and sucked on her breasts as his shaft slid into her pussy.

Tanja gently groans and moans when Clint was sucking on her breasts and she felt his shaft sliding into her pussy and she moaned with pleasure once again and she wonders how long this pleasureable sex will last for with Clint shaft inside of her.

Clint thrust his shaft harder and faster in and out of her pussy, his balls tightening with seconds as he sucked her breasts even deeper into his mouth.

Tanja said to Clint,"Oh my gosh I'm going to cum anytime soon I can feel oh god go more faster please and make me cum as many times as you want me to cum oh god Clint." She felt Clint shaft and his balls tighting around her pussy and felt him sucking on her breasts more deeper inside his mouth and she was loving this so much and her hips begin to collide with Clint hips once again.

Back
Top Bottom