Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Kaijus Fem RP - Craving Femdom-

KaijuLindy

that good frog
About Me-
  • I am an irredeemable sub. It's very difficult for me to RP Doms. I can do power bottoms, Teases etc. But like I can't do full Dom.
  • New Here so I can't yet send PM's here on my own. So don't be afraid to reach out to me.
  • I only RP Original Characters.
  • I would very much prefer to RP over Discord but I'm willing to make exceptions.
What I'm looking for in a RP Partner-
  • Readable Grammar and Spelling. We all have slip ups but as long as you're trying that's what matters.
  • Paragraph RP style
  • Keep me up to date if there's gonna be a break in Replies for a while.
  • An understanding that Real life takes precedent.
Now then! Onto the purpose of this thread.
I'm primarily looking for FxF or Fx Non Binary stuff. I tend to be picky about the M half of any FxM RPs.

I've provided suggestions but I am Open to suggestions from others as well.

-CRAVING SOME FEMDOM-
-Really looking to have one of my girls engaged in some Femdom fantasies.

Pirate Captain (Monster) / Crew Member- Non Human (Fantasy or Scifi) FxF prefered. Possible Femdom
- Space can be really boring between ports. The Captain gets caught having an intimate moment alone by the crew member.
- Slighted Crew member takes offense to something the Captain has done. Seeks out to over throw or just teach the captain a lesson. What starts as a fight ends in sex.

Fairy/ Any- Size Play (Modern or High Fantasy)
-A curious Fairy decides to investigate human bedrooms. Catches something really interesting and decides to observe. She gets caught and invited to join.
- A Slighted Fairy uses vines to enact her revenge and gets distracted in the process.
- Fairy Meets larger friend. They share their cultures and get close. Like really close.

Demon/ Any - Possible Tail Play
- Summoning goes south. The summoner gets stuck with a stuck up bitch of a Demon who treats them like their slave. Summoner gets tired of this and decides to put their foot down (Fem Dom)

- Preferred Genres-
  • High Fantasy
  • Slice of Life Fantasy
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Scifi
  • Pokemon Universe (no sleeping with pokemon tho)
  • Fantasy bullshit in general tbh
-Smut Interests-
  • Fem Dom
  • Dub Con
  • Consensual Sex
  • Light S&M
  • Bondage
  • Manhandling
  • Humiliation
  • Mini/Macro
  • Large Insertions
  • Toys
  • Size difference
  • Monsters
  • Tentacles??
-Maybes-
  • Blood Play
  • Biting
  • Voyeurism
  • Cum Inflation
  • Exhibitionism
-HARD NOs-
  • Full on Rape
  • Bestiality
  • Violations of Terms of Service
  • Watersports
  • Scat
  • Snuff
  • Incest
-----------
CONTACT INFO-
I'm Down with DM's here too.
Discord- KaijuLindy #9940- Send me a DM with "Blue Moon" In it so I know where your from and don't ignore it.

Last edited:
Gonna give this a nice bump after editing it. Had the discord put in wrong.

blobUwu.png

Bump

Back
Top Bottom