Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB (Extreme) The Monster in Your Bed

Perinone

Meteorite
Hello, Blue Moon! I'm Perinone and I'm here to find some juicy RPs. Truth be told, if I have my way they probably won't involve an actual bed often if at all, but that title was too good to pass up. Especially on Halloween.

Some basic facts about me and my RP preferences:
  • I work long hours most days, and am on call when I'm not in the office. I'll try to reply every day but might not always be able to.
  • I like story, but I'm here for smut. I'd prefer an RP where we can rapidly launch into the kinky side of things and never depart from it for more than a few poses, with whatever level of story you want besides that. If eroticism is your side dish, not your entree, we aren't the best dinner partners.
  • I'm most comfortable playing as female characters and have no interest in roleplaying male characters for erotic purposes. I may play shemales or other NB genders but you'll need to sell me on it.
  • I prefer to roleplay with female characters in sexual situations (occasional male NPCs with nonsexual roles are fine.) I may play with NB characters that use she/her pronouns. If they have a cock, strict chastity and denial is going to come into play. Don't expect any missionary-position stuff from me regardless of gender.
  • I lean domme, but won't say no to playing a submissive character if the scene interests me.
  • I like writing, a lot. I can churn out multiple paragraphs easily and sometimes have a hard time limiting myself to less than that. If you prefer shorter posts I'll try to match you, but I may feel like there's an imbalance in the amount of effort we're putting in if you can't give me at least one decently sized paragraph most of the time. Also, repeated spelling and grammar errors destroy my sense of immersion. I know nobody's perfect (I'm sure not perfect myself) but if you are unusually prone to mistakes and can't catch most of them when proofreading, I'll struggle to RP with you.
  • I want to roleplay on this website. Either a forum thread or private messages is fine. No Discord or anything else please.
What I like:
  • The broadest summary of my kinks would be "if the submissive character hates it, I probably think it's hot."
  • This means I'm touchy about submissive characters that get off on being treated like shit. They can have mixed feelings (conscious disgust and humiliation blended with subconscious arousal and excitement, that sort of thing) but completely willing victims just don't do it for me. I prefer full non-consent.
  • Bondage is amazing. I particularly like heavy restraints that cover and impose their will on the wearer, like armbinders, corsets, high-heeled boots, and hoods. Long-term or permanent bindings are also a favorite. I want the sub stuffed into an outfit that reminds her, every single moment of her existence, "You're going to be a suffering bondage doll for your mistress's entertainment. Forever."
  • Pain is a close second. I like most types, from the classics like spanking and whipping to oversized insertions to stuff that's outright gory. Other types of discomfort that aren't painful like breath control, chastity and bathroom denial are also very much my thing.
  • I like to break taboos, especially if the results are horrifying for the sub. Forced incest, disgusting bodily fluids, things being shoved where they shouldn't go, that sort of thing. But don't ask me to break the site rules.
  • In general I'm less interested in the mental aspects of BDSM than the physical ones, but I do like verbal abuse and degradation, and if you thrive on humiliation and/or power exchange I'll do my best.
  • You don't have to like everything I do. I realize I have significantly fewer limits than most people, and I'm willing to respect yours. But if nothing on this list excites you, look elsewhere for an RP partner.
What I don't like:
  • I find actual sex pretty boring. This is why I'm touchy about NB characters, I don't want anyone to RP with me with the expectation that fleshy shafts are going to be sliding into fleshy holes. I do like doing things like groping and fondling and using dildos, but it's usually to cause pain or humiliation rather than to reach orgasm. I won't end the RP in disgust if sex happens for some reason, but it's not my goal and will likely not happen much if at all when I'm in charge.
  • I'm not into RPing out pregnancy. If it makes sense in context I don't mind characters talking about making babies and knocking others up, but I'd rather not have any swollen bellies and definitely not birthing. Also not into pregnancy-adjacent things like baby monster spawn or oviposition.
  • I'm not into diapers, infantilism or ABDL stuff. Don't ask for it and don't spring it on me.
  • I'll probably say no to really weird kinks that have nothing to do with BDSM, like inflation, transformation into inanimate objects, those sorts of things. That said you're welcome to ask about specific kinks - I won't take offense that you just want to know.
  • I don't like sexual situations with characters I can't find attractive. This means characters that are not female or NB humanoids. Too much fur is a turnoff (though a little bit can be super cute,) more exotic monster girls like lamia are a turnoff, totally inhuman body shapes are a turnoff. Again, if you're unsure, ask me.
  • I prefer anime style drawn references. I won't turn down those who only use photographs, but they might have to work harder to get me interested.

Plots and scenes:

I find I have a much harder time finding compatible partners than weaving a mutually interesting plot with them, so I'm loath to put down too much here and possibly make someone click away because they don't like my off the cuff plots. If we sound compatible, I implore you to give me a chance and contact me. I'll probably pore over your own request thread and find something that inspires me there - or you can just toss me some general interests of the moment, like 'fantasy' or 'spies in tight bodysuits' or whatever, and I'll make a plot based on that. I'm creative, I promise! Just not after writing so much already.

I'm open to playing in canon settings or with canon characters but, in contrast to what I wrote above about plots, am pretty picky about them. I tend to be the most interested in anime but at the same time am rarely a fan of the most popular stuff like Pokemon, Naruto or BNHA - I watch mostly 'cute girls do cute things' shows like Love Live. If you're feeling lucky ask me whether I'm into something. Or just ask me for a list of canons I'd be interested in. This post is already getting long so I'd rather not write one out here.

Speaking of cravings, though, I've got a special one for Halloween:

The Princess's Pet
Isn't this picture lovely? I don't particularly want to play Peach or Bowsette... but what I do want to do is roleplay a scene where a princess - refined and beautiful in her royal gowns, strict and sadistic in her private dungeon - dominates a bigger, stronger monster girl of some sort who could quite literally rip her to shreds if she ever escaped from her bondage. But she won't. She'll just be violated, humiliated and tortured day in and day out, the poor thing.

In addition to dragon girls like Bowsette, I'd love to play with or as a vampire, werewolf or succubus. Open to other monster girl possibilities as well, though keep in mind I'd like the body shapes to stay close to human.

Thank you for reading!

Back
Top Bottom