Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Male sub for Futa dom

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
While I may consider Male/Male, I am most curious about trying an rp with my partner playing a Futa dominating a male sub. I am looking to have some very smutty RPs, though we do need to have some sort of basic plot to work with. I have a couple ideas in mind, as well as a few pictures for inspiration, but I would still enjoy trying to flesh out ideas together.

---

I'll start off with a couple ideas.

Please go out with me!

- Your character is the most popular girl at school, the one that all the guys want to go out with or at least be friends with. She's beautiful, tall and athletic, but nobody knows about her being a futa! She's managed to keep it a secret for now, even with all the attention she gets. My character would be one of her many admirers, a younger guy who certainly isn't as popular or sociable as she is. Egged on by his group of friends, they dare him to go and ask her out, seeing as he's just too chicken to go out and do it on his own. They tell him to take a chance, and he reluctantly ends up doing so despite being extremely nervous that she'll embarrass him in front of others around there. His friends manage to arrange for them to meet where nobody else will be, where my character clumsily asks her out. To his surprise, she accepts immediately, maybe saying how he's her ideal boyfriend. However, she means the ideal cute boyfriend that she wants to stuff full of her bigger, futa cock. He won't realize it until she ushers him into the bedroom. (Could possibly involve one other futa like a sister or friend).

The Boss's Secretary

- She's the one in charge, and she's recently appointed a new secretary to help her more personally. However, this secretary is a rather pretty young man that isn't really there to help with paperwork. He's there to look pretty and tend to the boss's sexual needs, even made to wear attire more fitting of an office lady. Nobody comes by her office aside from him, leaving her plenty of opportunity in her shift to make him earn his pay. It's a high-paying full-time position with all the perks, but he's got to make sure that futa cock is flaccid by the end of the shift or else there will be punishment. (Attire for my character could be something like this. (Very lewd)

---

Picture Plots

Pokemon - There was quite a lot of feminine Steven out there, and we could definitely have something involving the Champion getting dethroned and made into the victor's pet. More lewds inbound.

#1 #2 #3 #4

Extra #1 - Lots of tough futa lasses for Red to deal with.

Male Cow - Short little doujin with the male being the one milked. The futa loves the taste of her pet's milk, but she needs to give him a good breeding before he lets any out.

Extra #1 Extra #2

---

Your character can be loving and teasing like a Mommy dom, or we could have a feisty futa girl that can't help but belittle my character for having a smaller cock as she uses him. There's much more we could discuss if anyone is interested. Hopefully we can come up with something naughty and fun. :3

Back
Top Bottom