Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lizzy’s Bitchy Domme Thread F/f

DizzyLizzy

Moon
OK so every now and again I have very specific ideas for where I could potentially play a more dominant role. These tend to be a little less traditional as I don’t find straight up domming that interesting for me to write, I am much more the fan of being the bottom. But when the mood does strike me I like the following:

NOTE: I might possibly consider doing these with selected futa characters, but they would need to be very feminine and the futa aspect would have to be a closely guarded secret. Futa would be uncommon the extreme. Shewould need both sets of sex organs to be specific, vagina and cock. I might consider also playing a Futa too again, would have to tbe the right partner. I prefer girl on girl when domming.

• Non-consensual/dubious consent
  • Playing a bitchy girl
  • YC in forced dressing, lingerie, corsets, leather, rubber etc.
  • Orgasm control
  • Spanking
  • Controlling who you have sex with and when – includes making you have sex with men or women.
  • Collaring
  • Blackmail/coercion
  • Making my subs compete
  • Putting you on show, e.g. taking you out for a walk, to fetish clubs/orgies/sex parties

The following plots are rather specific and don’t leave an awful lot of room for negotiation, that said if something really does strike a chord if it had a few amendments, drop me a line anyway.

Capturing the House-sitter

In this story I would play the little spoilt bitch of a teenager (15 – 17) who is forced to endure the presence of a house sitter when her parents are away. I find this intolerable but I do find your character totally hot and I decide I am going to play some tricks on her to get her into a compromising position so I can own her ass and make her my slave.

Trickery, coercion, blackmail, forced orgasms, video and photos, sex parties, forced dressing, forced sex acts – possibly in public with stranger etc.

Teachers little secret

I’m a pain at school apart from computing. I can hack anything and know the dark web inside and out. Imagine my surprise when I figure out my teacher writes erotic fiction under a pseudonym, steamy bondage fiction that would be guaranteed to get her sacked if anyone found out.

I decide I am going to use this to make you my little slave toy.

Hi i cant seem to send you a message, but i would love to start an rp with you

Hi. Can't message you either. Would be very interested especially in the first plot.

Back
Top Bottom