Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Literate & Advanced BDSM, Fantasy, and Modern!

SerenityAlec1

Planetoid
I'm Serenity or Alec and I am an experienced writer with over a decade of roleplaying under my shiny belt. I tend to most enjoy playing gritty modern fantasy and slice of life, but sci-fi is also a possibility. All other information is listed below. PLEASE READ THE LENGTH SECTION BEFORE SENDING A PM.

(I am currently only interested in Fx something. Currently REALLY craving Hearing Things as C2, See The Light as C1, Stitch Me Up as either, or Awkward Nights as C1. But, I will probably accept any of my plots. I am also really craving formal BDSM. I will play any role for this, but I prefer switch or dom, in a sexual manner only, meaning my character may not want to chase yours around outside of sex.)

I am craving a chance to play a disabled character, whether they're hard of hearing, deaf, handicapped, or suffer from an autoimmune or genetic disorder. I will want to play this very realistically (meaning not as a fetish, but as an aspect of my character just like any other). Please let me know if you're interested in this and we can brain storm some plots together.

1. LENGTH
So, first things first, let's see if our preferences for length and grammatical skill match. I am quite proficient in the English language and I enjoy writing with others who are also proficient and have easily understandable grammar and spelling. That being said, I don't expect perfection. I mess up sometimes and I won't nitpick if you have a few typos or end your sentence with a preposition. As far as length, the amount I write will vary depending on what's required for the scene. I'll do anywhere from 3 to 10 paragraphs (or about 400-1000 words) or even more if I think it's necessary. Quality over quantity, but I do really expect to see at least two meaty paragraphs for every response and at least five meaty paragraphs for a starter. I normally hate putting in specific stipulations, but "advanced" can mean very different things to different people. If you do not already average at least 300+ words a response, you should probably not message me. Again, I don't expect perfection, but I need something to work with, and I thrive on detail. Perhaps not ten paragraphs for a butterfly's wings detail, but still detail.

2. RESPONSE TIME
I don't have a schedule and response times may vary. There will be days that I can get out two responses, or I may go a few days without replying. I will never make you wait more than five days without replying, or at least sending a message to notify you of my brief hiatus. It doesn't mean that I'm not excited to roleplay with you, it just means that either my health or my circumstances prevent me from writing decent material. I'm sure you all have busy lives as well. As long as you give me at least one response a week I'm good. If you won't be on for a week or two, just tell me and we can take a short break. I'm pretty flexible.

3. SEX AND LIMITS
I have an F-List in my signature, but if you're interested in a very quick run-down, here it is. NONE OF THIS NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED. I am honestly fine doing roleplays where it takes us weeks of writing to get to sex, or even months, and I don't require any kinks included. However, I will not fade to black, because I consider the sexual interactions between our characters to be important for character development. So, if they have sex, we'll have to play it out, but it doesn't have to happen often and it doesn't have to be kinky.
BDSM (actual BDSM, not rape. I will take the BDSM test on a character-by-character basis, and please see the spoiler down below if interested.)
Pet Play
Exhibitionism
Affection
Rough Sex (not abuse)
Semi-Public Sex
Oral Sex
Vanilla
Deepthroating
Anal
Vaginal
Stockings
Mild Degradation (think slut, not racist/sexist/homophobic slurs)
Dirty Talk
Most Kinky Shit If It Isn't In My Limits

Rape
Bestiality
Adultery
Children (even non-sexually, I won't play as/with them) THIS INCLUDES CHILD-MINDED CHARACTERS
Pregnancy (even non-sexually, I won't play as/with a pregnant person)
Drugs (even non-sexually, I won't play with them as a plot point or a druggie/drugged character)
Scat
Vomit
Mutilation
Snuff
Hyper-ANYTHING
Ask Me, I'm Good With Most Things

4. PAIRINGS
I will only currently play female, and only against NB if they are NOT FETISHIZED, but realistic. I like playing against characters that have a backbone but aren't complete dicks. Rough around the edges is fine. I don't care if they curse like a sailor and hate my character. Just don't make them abusive bastards, 'kay?

5. ROMANCE
I would like for romance to be included in this roleplay, but I will not force it. In other words, my character will not instantly fall in love with yours for no reason. Sometimes two characters just don't mesh. I also enjoy a slow build up of romantic feelings, even if sex is involved to begin with. Conflict and emotionally stunted characters are kinks of mine. But please, expect my character to act like an actual human being and not a footstool or a rapist. My characters will (mostly) not be pushed around.

6. NO ROLES
I will not play a "dom" or "sub", or a top or bottom, unless it is in a strictly sexual role. I will also not play against any of these. If our characters are in a sexual BDSM scene then sure, I'll be your dom or whatever you like, if it fits my character's personality. However, I've noticed a lot of people take things like dom and top to refer to personality traits. This is not realistic. My character's personality will be rich and contradictory at times, like all real humans. He won't fit in a stereotypical personality role. He may be a top or bottom or dom or whatever depending on the situation. I will not discuss this beforehand (unless our characters already have an established sexual relationship) because I want our characters to have organic chemistry. Our characters can talk about that themselves when the time comes.

7. PM OR THREAD
I normally prefer PM because it's much easier to keep track of, but if you're dead-set on doing a thread then we certainly can. Just let me know when you contact me or else I'll presume we're doing PM.

8. LONG TERM, 3rd PERSON, PAST TENSE
That's pretty self-explanatory, actually.

So, here's the deal. I love just about every aspect of BDSM (though, admittedly, I am not quite as interested in the B/D dynamic as the others). If you know what BDSM stands for, know the motto safe, sane, and consensual, and are interested in exploring this with me (I am quite experienced), then wonderful!

I will switch, dom/me, or sub, but to be honest, I much prefer switch and dom. Now, that does not mean that I want to play a dominant personality type, necessarily, or that I or my character will control the roleplay. I still expect an equal contribution to plot and character development. We are equal writing partners, and my characters are real humans, not mindless fucking machines. It just means that I prefer to play characters that are aggressive sexually, within a BDSM context.

My favorite types of dom/mes are:

Daddy
Caring
Strict
Rough

I do not roleplay abuse.

Plots below that are open to near immediate, formal BDSM relationships are colored in blue. Or just contact me, tell me that's what you want, and we can come up with some plot bunnies ourselves.

I will currently only roleplay in a few fandoms: My Hero Academia, Stargate: SG1, Fate/Stay, and The Saga of Tanya the Evil. Please keep in mind that I am up to date on the manga for MHA and I may therefore play the character based on personality developments that have occurred post-anime. Any students must be aged up to at least 18. Still only interested in MxM or FxF, unless you can give me a near-canon pairing I just really love.
In this fandom I am willing to play the following characters: (If you're REALLY looking for someone else, ask me and maybe I can do it.)

Bakugou
Kirishima
Kaminari
Jiro
Shinsou
TetsuTetsu
Tokoyami
Aizawa
Yamada

Have an idea for a pairing? Ask me. I'll probably like it. One of my only hard limits on this is I will not do Bakugou x Midoriya, nor will I play against Bakugou, although I will play Bakugou myself. Also, no Mineta or Endeavor. Please. For obvious reasons.

I have loads of ideas for this as far as plots, but they all vary based on the pairings, so when you message me please include the pairing (or pairings if you can't decide) you want and we'll work from there.

For The Saga of Tanya the Evil I am not interested in playing canons, but I would love to use the plot and setting.

For Stargate: SG1 I will only play in the world and plot, not with canons, and I reject everything that happened in the other series'.

For Fate/Stay I would like to take the basic plot and use OC's. This is definitely open to playing multiple characters each.

These are some current vague ideas with which I would like to work. If you have a twist on these ideas that you'd like to do, please let me know. Despite how this list makes it seem, I actually like subverting the stereotypes. I can flesh these out in a jiffy if you'd like, or we can develop the full plot together. We can combine almost any of these or put them in a fantastical setting, they aren't really stand-alone plots.

1. Roommates or Co-Workers (this requires an addition to really work as a plot; we can either combine it with one of the below or add something else you'd like to discuss)

2. Friends with Benefits (pretty self explanatory. I love the slow build between two people that deny their feelings.)

3. Stuck Together (I prefer this done via magical means, and they don't have to be physically touching, but something that requires our characters to be in each other's presence at all times.)

4. Fake/Pretend Relationship (this one is so overdone in fanfiction that I hate to even mention it, but I love a good twist on this. Something with an actually decent reason for pretending and none of this "we have to hold hands at all times to make it believable" bullshit.This can be done for political, fiscal or social reasons.)

5. Opposing Leaders/Rivals (I especially love this combined with fantasy. Vampire and shapeshifter leaders trying to make a peace treaty? Rivals on sports teams? Awesome.)

6. Sirens and/or Humans in a Fantasy Setting (I dunno why, I just really want to play as a Siren, or a normal human in a world with vampires/whatever.)

7. Fuck or Die (Why? I dunno, I just like it. Needs some realism and actual plot added, though.)

These need more fleshing out, but they can at least be topics for discussion. The character I wish to play is in bold, if I will play either, they are both in bold.

Siren x Supernatural
Siren x Human

Past Teacher x Past Student
Novelist
x Fan (or stalker)
Partner x Partner (think cops or FBI agents)
Private Detective x Assistant/Client
Guardian Angel x Human Charge

More plot ideas we can mess around with.
If a plot has an underlined and italicized title it means that I am really craving it.
Also, any of these can be made any gender pairing regardless of pronoun use.

Hearing Things
C1 and C2 became friends in their first year of high school. In third year, C2 confessed to C1. They were rejected. It wasn't because they were hated, or even that C1 was straight--C1 was just too focused on their future and didn't have time or interest in something like romance. It was awkward for a while but by the time fourth year came around they were just as close as they had always been and they moved into an apartment together during college. C1 mostly forgot about the confession. That changes when C2 starts going on casual dates. It bothers C1, but it's not that important. They can ignore it. Then C1 hears something he can't ignore: C2 calling out C1's name during orgasm. (I can play either character for this.)

Just A Little Fun
C1 and C2 are athletes in college. They went to the same high school and while they vaguely knew the other existed, they never really spoke. They were in different social circles, different classes. So it surprises C1 when C2 kisses them out of the blue after a workout in the gym. C1's never really been interested in anyone, but he doesn't exactly mind it, either. C2 claims to have no feelings for C1, and C1 shares the sentiment. So what's the problem with a little fooling around now and then? There is no problem, until they both start to catch that nasty little disease 'feelings'. (I can play either for this.)

Lonely
C1 has a bit of an unusual job; he's a professional cuddler. (Look it up, it really exists.) Basically, he gets paid to go to people's homes and hold them. Normally it's widows or just lonely people. Occasionally he gets a prank call or a client tries to grope him, but those calls are few and the compensation from the company is more than enough to make up for the occasional irritation. C2 is C1's latest client. This can be for any reason, maybe he's a widower or maybe it was just a prank call at first but he ended up going through with it. For whatever reason, he keeps calling C1 back, time and time again. (I can play either role for this, although I favor C1.)

Exhibit A
C1 and C2 live in neighboring dorm rooms. They haven't really talked before. They're different years ages and in different departments. Things don't change much until C1 somehow manages to bust a hole in the wall between them. Both agree not to tell the RA. They'll patch it up themselves before they move out. They put posters over the hole and seemingly forget about it.

But now, every noise they make is louder, and C1 can hear C2 having some "alone time" every single night. He tries his best to ignore it. Then C2 starts talking through the wall, asking random questions and starting conversations. It's a little weird, but C1 can deal with it. But the hole somehow keeps getting bigger and C2 somehow keeps forgetting to put his poster back up when they're done talking, and now C1 has to deal with a naked C2 lounging on his bed in clear view of the hole at all hours of the day and night. C1 is pretty sure his roommate is trying to kill him. Or seduce him. One or the other. (I can do either, but I prefer C1.)

Dancing King
C1 is a dance instructor and works with celebrities to choreograph and teach them for movies, television shows, and occasionally on-stage performances. C2 is his newest student. C2 is famous (in whatever way) and is used to people fawning over them. When C1 is cold to him outside of the lessons, C2 is less than pleased. Eventually, C2 comes to enjoy being treated like a normal person and takes an interest in C1. Now they just have to get C1 to reciprocate. (I can do either for this.)

Don't Cry For Me
C1 led a fairly normal life until the age of XX, when he was in a car crash that resulted in permanent muscle damage to his right leg. He's mostly learned to deal with it, with the help of physical therapy and a major career change. His therapist recommends he start yoga classes to try and improve his range of motion and C1 joins a class led by C2. To his frustration, C1 realizes he can't keep up with the class and is ready to leave when C2 suggests private lessons. (I would prefer to play C1 for this.)

Sudden Jeopardy
C1 has worked in this office for five years. It isn't a great job, but it pays the bills and lets him live the laid back, relaxed life he always wanted. No excitement, no danger, just Netflix and his couch at the end of each day. Then a new employee shows up in the form of C2 and becomes... attached. That's when things start to go wrong. (I'll play either character for this. This is pretty open and can be a stalker type RP or even something supernatural, like an incubus, demon, siren, or vampire.)

Flowers and Death
C1 runs a little flower shop. It's a small town and it's pretty quiet most days. He likes his peaceful, tranquil life. When a new funeral home starts up and a brand new cemetery built C1 sees this as the perfect opportunity to get a contract and some regular business. C2 is the funeral home's mortician and he has a bit of an unusual fascination with C1's flowers. He starts visiting once a week, then twice a week, and soon he's showing up every single day. That would be fine, except whenever C2 touches a flower it somehow ends up dead within the hour. (Again, pretty open ended. I'll play either character for this but I prefer C1. Can be supernatural or maybe just a weird as hell romance.)

See The Light
C1 works at a gay club. C1 is also straight. No, really, he is. He turns down anyone who hits on him and never even glances at the strippers. It pays well and things were going great until C2, C1's favorite author and idol, starts showing up at the club, and somehow the topic of C1's sexuality never comes up. Eventually C1 and C2 agree to meet up and things are fantastic when C1 realizes something. It's a date. By that time he's not sure if he has the courage to tell C2 that he's actually not interested in men. (I can do either at the moment.)

Awkward Nights
C1 is a flirtatious dork, to put it lightly. He enjoys going to clubs with his friends, hitting on any guy or girl that catches his attention, and going home alone at the end of the night because no one really takes him seriously. That's fine with him. Until one night he hits on someone before really getting a good look at them and is taken seriously. By his former teacher, who doesn't recognize him. C1 always had a bit of a crush on C2 and he's more than happy to take advantage of his former teacher's drunken state. C1 leaves during the night and expects it to be a happy memory and nothing more. Until he gets a call from his alma mater, and guess what, his education degree finally paid off and he got his first job as a teacher--working right alongside C2. (I would LOVE to play C1 for this.)

Teach Me
C1 has always been interested in BDSM, but they haven't really gotten a chance to explore their limits before. Then they hear about Dommes For Hire. She won't actually have direct intercourse with you, but she'll do everything else under the sun to get you there, and all for a tidy little sum per hour. (I'd prefer to play the domme, although switching may be a possibility later on.)

More vague ideas we can mess around with.
If a plot has an underlined and italicized title it means I am really craving it.
Also, any of these can be made any gender pairing regardless of pronoun use.

Memory
Superpowers are well known. About 30% of the population has them and the number is rising every year. C1 is extremely powerful, both in power and political sway, so when their memory is wiped C1 becomes a huge liability. No one can be certain if the power just wiped his memory or if it did something a bit more... dangerous. If the populace found out it would spark many hits on C1's life while he's vulnerable. C2 has a power particularly suited for protection and he's given the task of protecting C1 and keeping him in seclusion until the situation is resolved... if it ever is. (I can play either character here, although I would prefer C2.)

My Moonlight
In the inner city you have the vampires. It's perfect. Plenty of happy meals on legs just walking around, waiting to be taken and written off as yet another missing person's case or overdose. On the outskirts you have the werewolves, content to stick to the rural and suburban areas bordering the forest. Peace has reigned the last decade through sheer avoidance, but that peace soon comes to an end when someone starts killing both wolves and vampires alike. The pack alpha and coven leader must work together to keep their people from starting a bloody battle that would leave no one left alive. (I would like to play the alpha in this one.)

From Beneath You It Devours
C1 isn't scared. Of course not. He's a demon, for fuck's sake. He can handle himself. But when he feels the Earth tremble with something on the verge of breaking through he decides to take reasonable precautions and figure out what the Hell's going on. (This is pretty open and can involve a lot of things--a human that binds C1 to him for protection, accidentally or not, or some power is keeping the demons tied to the city and C2 is a fellow demon, etc.)

Heating Up
C1 is an alpha. C2 is also an alpha. This has been a well-established fact since they became co-workers. They get along well, but it's not much more than that... until C2 winds up in the hospital knocked out cold for 24 hours and the blockers wear off. C1 is now the only one who knows C2's status as an omega, and C2 wants to keep it that way, but it's hard for C1 to see C2 in the same light as before now that they know the truth. (I can play either for this.)

Connections
Soulmates are real, but there aren't tattoos or clocks, and you don't see the world in black and white until you meet your mate. All soulmates share one emotion. When one feels it, the other does as well. For some, it's anger or happiness or excitement or fear. C1 knows that he is lust. He doesn't know who his mate is, but he can recognize that the desire that courses through his blood sometimes isn't his own.

C1 and C2 are roommates in their first year at college. They're friendly but not much more than that. C1 doesn't think much of C2 at all until he notices the new pattern to his lust--every night while C2 showers. C1 can't shake the feeling that this is more than a coincidence, but he isn't sure until he is hit by a powerful wave in class and stumbles back to his dorm to find his roommate on C1's bed in a compromising position. (I think this would be interesting if C1 was straight or had some other reason that he didn't want to be with C2. C2 may or may not know that they're soulmates. I can play either role for this.)

Rising Up
Werewolves aren't exactly well thought of by the general public. In an area populated by werebears and big cats, wolves rank pretty low on the totem pole. Maybe it would be different if C1 had an actual pack, but werewolves are a dying breed and most have retreated to unpopulated areas, trying to make their way outside of normal shifter society. C1 doesn't stand for that shit. Every year there comes an opportunity to challenge the leader of any pack in battle. C1 intends to win. C2 is a shifter high in leadership that offers to help C1 train and teach him the politics within the pack, although his reasons are a mystery. (I'd prefer to play C1.)

Stitch Me Up (Set in BNHA verse but can easily be done with no knowledge of it)
C1 can control people. As long as they respond to him in some way, he can take over and make them do whatever he wants. So, life has been pretty easy for him. Then he meets someone at the academy that can copy powers, and C2 has no qualms about using C1's own power against him. Turns out, they both get off on it. They don't like each other. They spend just about every moment they can fighting. Until the door shuts and their real desires come out to play.
(Main plot will be them falling for each other and eventually admitting to it. This will be consensual, meaning they will discuss boundaries and desires beforehand and use safety checks. I can play either character for this, but I would prefer C1.)

Sudden Jeopardy
C1 has worked in this office for five years. It isn't a great job, but it pays the bills and lets him live the laid back, relaxed life he always wanted. No excitement, no danger, just Netflix and his couch at the end of each day. Then a new employee shows up in the form of C2 and becomes... attached. That's when things start to go wrong. (I'll play either character for this. This is pretty open and can be a stalker type RP or even something supernatural, like an incubus, demon, or vampire.)

Flowers and Death
C1 runs a little flower shop. It's a small town and it's pretty quiet most days. He likes his peaceful, tranquil life. When a new funeral home starts up and a brand new cemetery built C1 sees this as the perfect opportunity to get a contract and some regular business. C2 is the funeral home's mortician and he has a bit of an unusual fascination with C1's flowers. He starts visiting once a week, then twice a week, and soon he's showing up every single day. That would be fine, except whenever C2 touches a flower it somehow ends up dead within the hour. (Again, pretty open-ended. I'll play either character for this but I prefer C1. Can be supernatural or maybe just a weird as hell romance.)

Write You A Love Song
C1 is the author of a best-selling novel. He has money, he has fame, he's living the dream. Then the main character of his novel shows up at his front door. (I'll play either role for this. This would require a lot of planning and extensive character sheets, since the author would already know the character fairly well before we start.)

New Alpha In Town
Wolves choose their alphas based on several factors, and leadership can change in a matter of moments. When a shifter usurps the throne, what happens to the old alpha? Normally, they are ostracized, expelled from the pack. Well, C1 isn't going to force that. They're a kind, soft-hearted individual. So, they'll let the defeated alpha C2 stay. In return for unquestioning servitude. (No preference in role, can be strict dom/sub or switch/switch.)

If I think of something else I'll add it here. Just message me with an idea and we'll see how it goes. Worst I can do is politely decline, so don't be afraid to throw some weird things out the note. Maybe they'll stick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom