Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male REALISTIC setting. ADVANCED tech. TOUGH guys showing soft side. YOU IN?

RolePlayerR

Meteorite

SETTING
Large city in a nowadays world with special forces having access to advanced technology (I'm open to ideas!) like:
- Exoskeletons that are external metal bones structure to enhance performance (higher speed and strength)
- Drones with pseudo-AI (flying machines a size of a backpack) and bots (eg robo-dogs)
- Helmets with HUD system patched to exoskeleton and weapon

PLOT
Due to the terrorist attack (or some sort of natural disaster) part of a large government (or military) scientific facility collapsed.
The ruined part of the compound is a delicate structure with multiple holes and tunnels in the debris.
High priority scientists are buried inside and the special unit of military affiliated rescue team is sent in.
One of our operators will go in and stay with the person needing rescue.
The other will become cut off from his work partner.
One will fight for survival, the other race time to get to his friend.

ROMANCE
I'd like us to rp two exoskeleton operators (both males) that belong to some sort of special military/law enforcement unit.
Except for sides/NPCs I'd like one of us to also rp the person that is trapped/being rescued (can be male or female).
I'd like romance to happen between the operators (who are work buddies for now).
Which means the MAIN PAIRING IS MxM.

But I don't mind some drama with a (temporary) love triangle where one of the operators
develops some feelings towards the rescued person (and vice versa).
Around the same time the two operators could enter some sort of "fuck buddies" relationship.
I'm open to ideas!

QtYlgDe.jpg

ARE YOU WITH ME PARTNER?!
Respond underneath or PM me!

Back
Top Bottom