Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Ezralora's RP Ramblings and Ideas!

Ezralora

Supernova
Howdy ho there! Hope you're having a pleasant day, this is my first attempt at making an thread on this website despite being a part of it for.... a while (i can't remember the exact time off the top of my head) And i should have made one sooner rather than now. if you're reading it will just contain a few rp ideas some may be more smut some may be more plot, some may be fandoms or already established worlds. I just enjoy roleplaying and it's something i will probably continue to do for a long time! But first the boring bit, a few i guess rules and notices.

Rules:
1) No God Modding (Shouldn't really have to be said)

2) Rps are always up for discussion if you feel like something is getting boring or want to try something new, feel free to run it by me or just go out and do it!

3) Post Length. Okay i know this is probably a big one, but i'm just going to say that we're all only human. Not everyone can crank out paragraphs upon paragraphs of text, and some people throughly enjoy writing so much it truly captures the moment. Write what you think you're capable of, and i'll do the same! Just please try to avoid one liners, it's a quick way to bring the story or scene to a grinding halt. I say try to avoid... because sometimes there is just going to be one thing to be said.

4) Have fun! Pretty self explanatory the goal is to enjoy ourselves and hopefully feel comfortable in talking things out with each other. Also i'm not a grammar or spelling whizz so don't let your English skills drag you down.... Now that i think about it there's probably going to be a few errors in this... maybe more than a few...

5) I'm not a scary monster from the bog, so feel free to talk and chat things out with me if you're having doubts or want to discuss ideas!

6) If you're gone try and remember to let me know, otherwise i have a bad habit of worrying and thinking that you've fallen off the face of the planet or something. I'll will endeavour to do the same if i have to disappear!

7) Take as long as you need to respond, i will be incredibly happy if you get to respond at least once a day. But take as much time as you need :)

That should do it for rules, as for other information. I do not have an F-List and i don't see myself getting one any time soon. I'm a pretty open person wanting to make the best rp i can to suit myself and the person i am with, the only thing that is a real definitive no is cutting limps and extreme gore. Unless it is to do with story side of things, none of that in the freaking bedroom.

Roleplays: time for some ideas and fandom ideas... i hope

I'll get a few fandoms out of the way first, i will say with fandoms i am open to them and playing both cannon and OC characters, though i would prefer to set it after the main story where we have more freedom to create a story!

What you do when Hell is full:
((This is based off a song that i enjoyed, 'inside every demon is a rainbow'))

What do you do when hell is full? Better yet what do you do when one of hells most feared demons turns over a new leaf and puts forward the idea for a hotel to rehabilitate demons to try and get them to live on Earth in disguise. Of course the idea is scoffed by everyone as they don't expect it to work at all, that is until the hotel is made and open to taking clients and workers. Being there to monitor over those that decide to go onto Earth and hell, and fair to say it works.... to some degree. It might not have rehabilitated a demon yet! But by gosh is it a good hotel and the owner is working hard to make it work! See as the hotel could go through trouble and intrigue scrape through at the end, and will the owner's dream come true? Or will it quite literally crash and burn..

That is where you come in, you are a new demon, vampire, werewolf monster thing whatever you want that has come to work at the hotel for their rehabilitation for a reason of your own choosing. I will be playing the owner of the hotel and we can expand on the cast as well with other demons and monsters in the hotel. I think it could be interesting and can hold options open for the choice of romance, plot and a bit of humour. If you're interested drop me a pm! I do have a bit more ideas of how hell works and would be more than happy to discuss it and make something we'd all enjoy :D

Hogwarts Continues:
I'm sure by now we are all aware of Harry Potter's adventurers till the conclusion at the battle of Hogwarts in 1998. Well i had a small inkling as i'm sure most people have to do an rp about Hogwarts. The idea i had was that it would follow our characters from years six to seven and then you're still up for it. Continuing on towards their working life. Now... i will stress i'm not going to force any big moments where our characters have to battle a big bad. It might happen, it might not. But we shall see, it could be interesting that despite there being big changes at the end of the book, there are still people wishing to break the statute of secrecy or perhaps in the last years something is going on with Hogwarts. It could be fun and i'd be eager to work out and idea and make original characters, and a fun story to go along with it.

A World Divided:
I like superheroes and superpowers, i think the whole principle behind it is something really great! So... i thought why not add my own flavour on it! The idea i have is that it is a world that is run by people with superpowers, and that the hierarchy is kind of defined by ones abilities, and people born without superheroes are considered second class citizens so to speak. This isn't meant to be an entirely friendly world. The current government has established a school to try and manipulate students ages 18-20 to be soldiers and future rulers. This school is the prestigious Midnight Academy, a boarding school for all those wishing to pursue the best jobs out there. Be it leaders, politicians, leaders or iconic figures in society. You are one of the new students that have been enrolled your reason for attending are your own, be it to protect a sibling who had no powers, to rise and have their name known.. Or perhaps just learning to figure out your own powers and the best way to use them for selfish gain. However, tensions are slowly rising across the world as it is becoming apparent that the next arms race is going to lie with these super powered people, and perhaps things aren't as they appear.

Again i have a few ideas floating in my head for this and could be fun to do!

Other Rps:
I would put a list of pairing i don't mind doing but the list would be far too freaking long. So i think i'll just summarise, if you have an idea or something you'd like to do. Feel free to send me a message and we'll try and hash something out, or the worst thing that happens is i'll just say no yet i will work to try and make it into something that we could both like!

Thanking you!
So that's it, thanks for reading i know it's not a lot of ideas right now... but it's a place i can dumb random ideas i come up with. So thank you

Back
Top Bottom