Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male May's RP Request

<3 ( Please make sure to read the entire post before messaging me! Thank you. ) <3

Welcome to my request thread. To keep this introduction short and sweet, I’m seeking a reliable partner to help me fulfill my creative cravings.

Requirements and details are down below.

What you can expect from me:

◦ I write in third person. And I'll only use original characters.

◦ I write 3-6 paragraphs per post. I might write less to make scenes move and flow better. But ONLY during intimate moments that require quick back and forth responses/interactions.

◦ I have work, school, and a social life that consumes much of my time. I can't guarantee that I'll be available everyday. I’ll try my best to keep you updated, and I ask the same in return. If I plan to be absent for awhile, there should be a message about it when you click my name/picture. If Im in an RP that I feel truly immersed and invested in... I will try my darnedest to work it into my schedule.

What I expect from you:

◦ Literacy. I promise not to flip out over minor mistakes. I’ll be the first to admit that my writing isn’t perfect. However, decent grammar, use of capital letters, and proper spelling is a must.

◦ 3 full paragraphs per post at least.

◦ I wait a week for a response before poking partners. If you plan to be off for longer, please let me know ahead of time. Im perfectly fine with putting our RP on hold for however long you'd like.

◦ I like developing the side characters I create as well as my main character. So, please come up with more than one character to RP with.

◦ Plot > Romance. Our RP needs to have an intriguing story outside of the main character's relationship(s). Conflict and objectives in an immersive world are what keeps me invested in an RP.

◦ No public RPs. All stories must be kept in private conversations.

◦ I appreciate being sent a writing sample and/or a link to your request thread. The reason behind this is because I'm seeking RP partners that write exceptionally well. Not because Im a phenomenal writer by any means, but because I want to learn from intermediate/advanced RPers to improve my own writing abilities. And hopefully in return, you can learn a thing or two from me as well.

◦ Have fun. And if you're not having fun, tell me. If our RP isn't working out for you, you can be honest about it. Pleasure writing shouldn't feel like a chore. I rather us drop the RP or make adjustments if need be.

Smut?:

I absolutely love romance role-plays. But, please do not expect me to do ERP. I will ask for there to be a time skip if intercourse takes place. I will, however, role-play intimate scenes leading up to it. Understand that there is a certain line that I will never cross when doing romance role-plays. If you have any more questions about my no no’s, ask me in your invite.

Genres:

My go to genres are fantasy, supernatural, historical fiction, and slice of life. It will take a ton of convincing for me to do sci-fi ( As much as I adore Mass Effect ).

Sending Invites:

I will not respond to 'Hey' or "Wanna rp?'. Tell me about yourself, your style, and the pairings you're interested in. ( Or send me your request thread ) The effort a person puts into their invite message is the effort I can expect them to have in an RP. I don't expect ( nor want ) a full essay, but Id love to be aquainted with you and know what you're specifically looking for.

Please use this format for the title of your requests/invitations:

( OOC: Your Name Here )

Schedule:

As I've mentioned before, life can get in the way of role-play. If I ever disappear for a long period of time, check my status update on my profile. That will be my notification for you to put our RP on hold if I plan to go away for awhile. I've said this before above, but this is a reminder. Please don't poke me until you've checked there first.

**Pairings**

These are my plot/pairing ideas. I've kept the majority of them vague so there's room to tweak and experiment.
Characters ( Bold is MC ):

Pirate/Navy, Merchant or Traveler

A dashing, swashbuckling pirate captain steals the heart of MC, a maiden from a well-to-do family. They marry, planning to live happily ever after. However, sickness takes the captain and MC is left to be a grieving widow. She decides to take her deceased husband's place as captain of his ship and crew, branding her with the infamous title of the "Pirate Queen". Fast forward several years later. YC's ship is attacked by this so called "queen".

Alternate: This can also be a prequel where YC is the pirate captain.

Witch/Detective
Vivianne ( MC ) is a witch who has gone rogue after leaving her coven sisters behind after their continual involvement in devil worshiping. She is at peace until she becomes a suspect for multiple sacrificial murders. She knows her sisters are behind the travesty, but if Vivianne wants to keep the cops at bay... she must find a way to hide her powers. And unfortunately, that also means keeping the police away from her sister's coven. Once they catch the other witches, they will surely drag Vivianne down with them. YC is the lead detective on this case. And he will not rest until justice is served.

Elf Princess/ Fallen Guardian Angel
In a land where elves and humans compete for world dominance, Penelope ( MC ) is the daughter of a human king and a foreign elven queen. The healing magic of her powerful elven ancestors runs through her veins, and it is Penelope's duty to marry and keep peace as the future queen of their kingdom. While sneaking off one day from her sheltered life at the palace, she finds a beautiful man who is severely injured with a pair of wings wilting from his back. He is one of the fallen, banished by God and cast down from the heavens. After helping him recover, he pledges his allegiance to the princess. But can Penelope truly put her trust and faith in a fallen angel?

Sidenote: This RP with require world building beforehand and multiple side characters.

Time Traveler/ Historical Soldier
Working as a night guard in an art gallery should be a simple job. Things take an interesting turn when MC plummets head first into a war inspired painting. When she opens her eyes, she's in the middle of a battlefield. And the man who aids MC may not be on the winning side of history...

Sidenote: YC possibilites--- American Revolution soldier ( British or American ), WW2 soldier ( Nazis ( Axis ) or Allies ), Shinsengumi ( Shogunate Japan Edo Era ), Hittite empire, Egyptians... etc. There are many options to choose from. This RP is for those who don't mind a bit of history research beforehand.

Professor/Student
YC, a young uptight professor, is pressured into attending a night club with one of his fellow coworkers to loosen up. Having too much to drink, he ends up kissing a woman that he's dancing with. A few weeks later, fall semester begins. The same woman, MC, is one of his new students.

Nephilim/Demon Hunter
A woman has a one night stand with an angel, resulting in the conception of a nephilim child, MC. Angel's blood is the sweetest drink ever known to demons, a pleasure that most have not had in centuries. YC, a demon hunter, has a chance encounter with this nephilim young woman. However, he is a cambion, offspring of a human and succubus demon. And his bloodlust is just as strong as his brethren.

Wizard/Familiar
Lilian Blanche Highsmith is a sophisticated and well-bred wizardess. Following the footsteps of her parents, she has been accepted into Carbuncle, an elite university for the best magic users of the realm. Fast forward to Familiars 101 class with Dr.Doodee. The assignment is to summon a familiar, raise and train it, and fight in a battle royale at the end of the semester against fellow students for a final grade. The Highsmith's have always been known for summoning the dragon Levitan, conquerer of ice, water and light. But, when Lilian's spell goes haywire, she ends up with a low class runt ( YC ). Now, they're stuck together. And Lilian is determined to win the familiar battle... even if it means putting up with him.

Assassin/Prince
MC has been sent on a mission to kill the crown prince of Babloyn ( YC ). She disguises herself as a maid to infiltrate the castle and has been taught to follow her duty as an assassin. But when the heart gets in the way, the thin line between right and wrong seems to blur. ( Roles can be reversed )

Tomboy Girl /Feminine Guy
She's manly. He's feminine. With their clashing personalties, they may not get along. But, when they keep running into each other at the local coffee shop, they bond over the one thing they have in common; a sweet tooth. ( Slice of life. Could be co-workers at the shop or students. )

Super Hero/ Villain
In a post-apocalyptic world, scientists begin to experiment with orphans and turn them into genetically altered war machines. However, the project collapsed once the nation was taken over by invaders. Fast forward 40 years. Offspring of these orphans are now starting to show signs of unusual power. Two of these abnormals, labeled "Deviants" by society, find each other. But they are playing on opposite sides in the brewing revolution to come.

I will do Fandom OC’s for the following:

Dragon Age

Final Fantasy

Witcher

RWBY

Fate/Stay Night

Back
Top Bottom