Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Punish a Were-bitch!

Good morning you all!

Got a really specific request, but hopefully somebody's down to play!
I really want to write a cute werewolf, right? But the thing is I want her to be in pain and unhappy. I want her punished, abused, used, and kept as nothing but a glorified pet. If you want ears and tail, that's fine too, and if you'd prefer her look completely human, that's fine too, lemme know. The important thing is, she's a Good Girl, in that she'll try her best to please Your Character, but ideally she'll either mess it up really often or Your Character just won't ever be satisfied and punish her anyway.

I love playing chubby girls, but that's not set in stone either, but you'd win my heart if you wanna include that (can you tell I'm really easy to get along with? haha).
Kinks, I'm not too demanding about usually, but I have a few that I'll list as 'please include these that'd be great':
spanking (so much spanking please!!), punishment/discipline, gags/muzzles, bondage, public use (perhaps werewolves have somehow been dominated as a species and are considered a second-class citizen?), humiliation collar/puppy gear, some weight-related verbal abuse (not entirely, I'd welcome other sorts too), and blowjobs! Honestly, most other kinks you want can be worked in aside vore, scat, menses, snot, vomit.

I'd be happy to play over IM, email, or PM, hit me up in my PMs to lemme know what you'd like to do! Thanks for your time!

Back
Top Bottom