Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Looking for Futa Partner!

Yaocin

Dust
Hey! So I'm Yaocin. I'm a 21+ female who has been roleplaying for over a decade, though I haven't done an adult roleplay or been on this site in years. So full warning that I am a little rusty with this type of roleplay, but if you're willing to bear with me, I'm sure we can have some fun. I would like to just point out, though, that I want to play out this scenario for my characters, not for myself. If you're the type of roleplayer who wants to stay in character outside of the Rp or confuse me for my character, I'm not really comfortable with that. That kind of experience was kind of what made me drop this site before.

I do kind of like to chat with each other outside of the Rp, I just feel more comfortable if I get to know you a little bit. Helps make things more fun and make sure we're on the same page with where we're going with this and what we want. I also ask that my partners be at least 21, since it's strange roleplaying with anyone younger than that.

- I can roleplay here or on Discord, no where else.
- I love smut and/or Plot. I love me some good plot, drama, adventure. I'll do pure smut, but I just love plot.
- Not really interested in playing multiple characters. I don't mind playing an NPC for a bit, but not permanently.
- I don't tend to play characters with ridiculous body proportions. I'm just not super into melon-size boobs or a giant butt, sorry.
- I don't like Rps where we can control each other's characters, as far as writing goes. Like you can grab my character, but don't say what they do or think or say, that's kind of my job. = )
- I don't really care about post length. Write what you think the moment requires, but please give me at least a paragraph, so I can work off of it.

Kinks I'm Into:
Lesbian & Futa (obviously)
Oral, Vaginal, or Anal Sex (receiving or giving)
Consensual, Romance, Gentle Sex, Falling in Love (I'm a sap, lol)
Rough Sex, Dubcon, Forced Sex, Being Pinned Down (Lol, I like sappy stuff and harder stuff, what can I say?)
Fingering, Fisting, Spanking, Breast/Nipple Play
Sex Toys, Large Insertion, Multiple Penetration, Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, Tentacles
Incest is fine with me
Bondage (to an extent, like their arms or legs being restrained, but not much more than that)

Kinks I'm NOT into:
Excessive Torture or Bloodplay
Furries or non-humans (I'm flexible on this to an extent. Like if they are mostly human, I might go along with it, I don't know. Just ask me. heh)
Vore, Feet, Scat or other bathroom stuff, Food Play, Spit (of course kissing is fine, but don't spit on my characters)
Death, Body mutilation, Permanent body damage (like losing limbs or something)
Swallowing anything other than semen
Pregnancy
Male Characters (I'm sorry, I'm just very gay and really not in the mood for that right now)

Okay, so that's the gist of it! =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom Roleplays:

The person I want to play is listed first and/or is bolded.

Overwatch: Moira/Mercy, Symmetra/Symbra, Widowmaker/Mercy (I'll play either), Widowmaker/Tracer (either), Widowmaker/Your Overwatch OC, Widowmaker/Tracer/Emily (We can share Emily or if you want to play Tracer & Emily, then even better.)
Mass Effect: Miranda Lawson/Jack, Shepard/Aria, Shepard/Liara
Dragon Age: Cassandra/Leliana, Aveline/Isabela
Portal: GLaDOS/Chell (Can be her robot body or some type of android body, but not a human!GLaDOS)
Maleficent or Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent/Aurora (Aurora has to be at least 18!)
Tomb Raider: Lara Croft/Sam or Your OC (I'm willing to play the OC to your Lara, but I don't think I could play Sam.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OC Roleplays:

Still working on this, but if you have a plot idea, just ask. I'm open to OC/OC or playing an OC to your Canon character if you want. I'd also play an OC to your Canon character, just send me like a basic idea what you're hoping for and I'll come up with a character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom