Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto: Bringer of Darkness[Teh plot is up]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
After many years of fighting and chaos, peace has been restored to the land. Naruto is finally the Hokage. Hinata is his loving wife and they have three kids plus another on the way--which makes four. One night a terrible storm struck the Leaf Village and sent the people into shock. Lightning struck the village setting numerous homes ablaze. During the ruckus shadowy figures snuck into the Hokage's home brutally slaughtering Hinata and her children.

Naruto, the Hokage had returned to his home when all was well in the village again. The storm had finally subsided and so did the flames that threatened the well being of the villagers. Upon entering his home a long trail of blood greeted him. Distraught, Naruto ran through his home searching for his wife and kids. He followed the trail of blood and what seemed to limbs, which led to the master bedroom.

The door was ajar...the scent of blood strong in the air. He pushed the door open and upon seeing what he saw he dropped to his knees. His three children hang from the ceiling their limbs scattered across the room. His wife Hinata laid sprawled out on the bed clutching a bloody mask, her stomach split open. The baby was gone. A strong gust of wind blew the bedroom window open, the children hanging from the ceiling swaying quickly before the rope popped and they dropped. He heard a distant cry traveling on the wind. Eyes wide with some sort of hope he darted off.

Maybe he could save the one person left that he loved. He ran and ran, following the sound of his baby. The infant's cry brought him to The Forest of Death. Standing at the entrance was a shadowy figure holding his baby close to their chest.

"Naruto...."

That voice. It sounded so familiar. The shadowy figure stepped forward revealing--Kabuto.

"K-Kabuto?! Give me my child!"

Kabuto broke out in a laugh. Nearly doubling over from amusement he stepped back.

"It's my child now. Or should I say experiment.... This girl will be the new Orochimaru!"

"You sick....bastard!"

Naruto exclaimed.

"Thanks for the compliment... Anyway I'm way off schedule and I need to hurry and put this thing in a tube somewhere to start preparation for the new ruler of this pathetic village. Chakra Dissection!"

Naruto doubled over falling to his knees. Kabuto was stronger and faster, from before. Not to mention he still looked the same. There was something totally different about his persona. He was much, much more mad. His vision became a blur and the last thing he remembered seeing was Kabuto walking off with his newborn baby.

After the death and the fact that his child was stolen right from under his nose, Naruto went berserk. He followed the trail of dead Anbu Black Ops to--nothing. Tired and weak from hunger he collapsed. He woke up in a daze some time later to find himself back in the village. By his side were Sakura, Kakashi, and Iruka-sensei. Any other time their faces would bring peace to his tattered soul but today they just didn't.

"Naruto....we heard what happened...."

Naruto attempted to move disregarding the words of Sakura. He had no time for this, his child was in trouble.

"Don't move Naruto... You're still hurt."

Kakashi spoke.

"My child.... I must save her..."

Naruto replied.

"You can do nothing in this condition... Whoever took your child and killed your family is very strong. We've sent word of this incident to the Elite 5."

Naruto's eyes widened at Iruka's sudden words, his throat tight.

"What?! I... You can't just--they're killers. They'll hurt her..."

The Hokage replied, so shocked he was unable to reveal to them who had taken her.

"Have faith Naruto....Everything will be fine..."

Sakura spoke softly, even though hope seemed far gone by now.

Plot:

You are part of the Elite 5. Your mission is to track down the new and improved Kabuto and bring back The Hokage's baby. Kill all enemies--show no mercy.

About the Elite 5:

They are special ninjas only sent out on s-ranked missions. They are above the Anbu black ops and can't be touched. They are a bunch of misfits from different villages brought together to fight as one. Each is special in their own way, having their own special talents and abilities. They are murderers leaving no one on the scene of the crime alive. They will kill anything and everything that poses a threat to them--and sometimes they'll kill even for fun. This explains why Naruto isnâ??t too fond of them...and why no one else in the village knows much about them.

Deeper:

The Elite five were originally formed by the Third Hokage before he died. As said before, they are a bunch of misfits from different villages that came to him, whether if it were to rob him or come to him seeking some affection. The third Hokage took them under his wing and kind of domesticated them enough to stop their random killing sprees and acts of violence. He only assigned them S-ranked missions, missions he knew only they could handle and handle well. They were missions only to kill, because thatâ?? what they were good at. The Elite 5 are close like family and rarely ever fight. Their bloodlines have no influence on how they interact with each other. There is no leader; they believe their only leader is the Third Hokage.

Re: Naruto: Bringer of Darkness[Interest check]

In.
I have a selection of characters I can play :3

I'm into full OC naruto RPs. Damn the canons.

lol. The only unmade characters will be the ones I'm playing and that's Kabuto and a potential Oro-kun if the rp gets that far. :3 Yes, Kabuto's the super bad guy of the rp. >.<; I just like him and Orochimaru so much I thought I should start an rp surrounding them.

Oh, yeah. ><;;

Here it is >>

Name:[Whta's you character's name]
Height:[How tall are they?]
Appearance:[Typed or Picture]
Weapon of choice:[Max three]
Fighting Style:[Example-Genjutsu..Taijutsu[max 1]
Jutsus:[Max three]
Abilities:[Special stuff they can do--like controlling an element. No Sharigan or Byakugan. Max four.]
Personality:[What are they like?]
Biography:[Tell us something about their past.]

I'm working on one I already submitted. I hate working out bios though. I really really hate it. Oh well. I'm shooting for the "insanely destructive bitch" char

Bol. I'm making a crazy person too. I hope he is not crazyer than me.

dont worry about that she will post ur profile in the thread when she thinks its good enough

I believe I have my Elite 5 members. Once I get all the profiles together I'll come back and post em all so you can see who you are working with.

Back
Top Bottom