Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Blood Brothers: A Dark Uprising

Cerberus

Pulsar
Zelman Clock just watched from the roof of his complex enjoying the night's sky. He sat there for some time contemplating what he could do today that would be entertaining since he had just woken up. He knew that his assistant would be coming to tell of the days news but to him that just bored him. "Really there is nothing that can be done tonight?" He sighed and let the fire grow in his hand for some time before he extinguished it and jumped off of the roof and landed on the ground without a problem. "Well I might as well go and see what is going on around the Special Zone and see if i could get involved in anything."

Mimiko Katsuragi who was the compromiser for the entire special zone was walking around trying to find Jiro "Jiro! Where is he really. Well at least Sei took Kotaro for me" she soon found her self pinned against a wall by a group of new vampires to the Special Zone. She screamed "Help Jiro, Zelman, anyone" the guy who had his hand on her neck said "Quiet girly and we wont have to kill you, bu you gotta give us some blood in return". the thugs all smirked. Mimiko closed her eyes "Damn it why me. Help Anyone!" She began gasping for air from the man pressing on her neck to choke her "I said shut up" and he hit her head against the brick behind her and took his free hand and began to undo her shirt "No you gotta pay"

Zelman heard someone yelling out. He tilted his head wondering what was going on as he jumped back onto the rooftops and moved to where he could get a better sight of things. It was that compromiser that was always seen with Jiro. He should come soon knowing that she's in trouble. He just sat back on the rooftop watching, waiting to see what was going on. true he was a sociopath who had little to no morals what so ever but he'd jump in if he felt that he could gain something out of it but at the moment he was just going to watch.

After five minutes Jiro had not shown up and Mimiko was tossed to the ground and held down by two of the three guys and she had tears and shouted "Jiro, Zelman anyone please" her voice full of fear of being violated. She had a slight nose bleed and one of the guys smelled it and said "Oh thats the smell of virgin blood boss"

The leader of the group looked at Mimiko and kneeled down and ran a finger under her nose to wipe away the blood and licked it off his fingers. "mmhm..Virgin blood indeed. She's mind..blood and body." He laughed as his partners held her down. When one of them went to rip her shirt off his hand ignighted in flame. "Eye Ignite?!" He growled and tried to shake his hand off. Zelman just jumped down and shook his head. "is that anyway to treat a compromiser? He glared and looked at the second member who quickly was cast on fire and tried to run but soon turned to ash. He looked at the leader who jumped onto the roof before Vanishing. He then looked down at Mimiko and just shook his head.

Mimiko curled up into a ball to hide her self from being seen and said "Jiro is missing and i nearly get raped by the newest members to the special zone, my life offiially sucks" She couldnt even bring her self to look at the man who saved her for she only knew one person that had fire powers and called her compromiser "T-thanks for saving me Mr. Zelman" she was in tears as Kain, Sei, and Kotaro came. Kotaro screamed seeing mimiko on the ground "Mimi what happened" Kain and Sei walked up and asked Zelman to explain.

Zelman sighed but explained how Mimiko had almost gotten herself caught and raped by the newest members to the Special Zone. "strong ones too. Not as strong as you Sei but strong enough." He shrugged and looked at Mimiko. "I suggest that you don't go walking around at night all alone." He just stretched and started to walk off. "She's your problem now Sei, dont look at me for anything unless you can offer something in return. You know how I work." He just started to walk off laughing to himself.

Mimiko stood after wrapping Kain's coat around her "So your gonna leave just like that Zelman. Not even check to make sure i'm ok after that whole thing" Jiro landed in front of him "Really Zelman can you be that cold to poor Mimiko"

Zelman looked at Jiro and pulled out a cigarette and light it and looked over to Mimiko then to Jiro. "You are the one who is supposed to watch her. or is it the other way around, Silver Blade? Anyway there is no reason for me to stick around. If she wants to stop by she can but by the looks of things it seems that she's in good enough hands. Oh and Mimiko..I'd get that blood cleaned up..even the purest of vampires can be driven wiled for the blood of a virgin." He just laughed more and started to head out of the alley.

Kain handed her his hankerchiff and said "Jiro where were you, your lucky Sei took Kotaro while she walked around alone for you" Jiro said how he was stopped by Casa just outside the barrier and then went to Miiko. "Mimiko i'm so..." Mimiko punched him and said "Save it Jiro, now excuse me while i go thank Zelman who saved me" she fixed her clotes under Kains coat then once ready she gave it back and ran after Zelman. After about an hour of searching she shouted "Hey Zelman Clock if you can hear me please come talk to me, its important" she sat on a bench in the park and waited as the sun set in the sky.

Zelman could hear her yelling out and just shook his head. "woman are you looking to be attacked again. He sighed and suddenly appeared behind her and grabbed her letting his teeth grow out as he ran them against her neck. "So quickly it could be done." he then twirled her and let her go and pulled out a blood packet from his pocket and drank from it. "what do you want?"

She froze after realizing he had been so close he could have bit and yet he didnt "Jiro would have bitten me in that situation, why didnt you Zelman?" she placed her hand where his fangs touched and said "I wanted to thank you for saving me back there by giving you something" She kept eye contact the whole time to show she was serious

Zelman looked at her. "Because there is nothing for me to gain if I did bite. Now what is it that you think you can give?" He yawned abit and tossed the blood packet into the trash bin and looked at Mimiko. If she thought she would be serious then he would to as he kept his dark red eyes on her and didn't break the eye contact she had started.

She took a deep breath and walked over to him and said moving her hair to the side "You can have some if you wish. Thats what i was going to give was some of my blood as a thank you Zelman" she stood a bit nervous but still serious

Zelman looked at her then shook his head. "I do not take the blood of those who do not serve under me. Im not just some lowly Vampire that can be thanked with just here take the blood. I am one of the old bloods. over 800 years old and last of my clan. Mimiko you insult me when you do this." He just glared abit and turned starting to walk away. "you want to give then you serve under me. that is final and end of that. otherwise Do not insult me."

Mimiko undid the top few buttons and made it easier to access her neck "Then i serve you since i am giveing you some i=of my blood as a thank you Zelman and not to insult you" her tone was serious the same seriousness she used with Jiro when he first arrived and they went up against Casa and the Koolan Children. She looked at him and said "I'm being serious here Zelmon i want to do this as a thank you" and she stepped closer to him.

Zelman looked at Mimiko and grabbed her pulling her close as he let his fangs grow out. "Know this then, You cannot back out, you will belong to me. mind,body and blood. When I give an order you know nothing but yes." He brushed his fangs against her neck and held onto her so that their bodies were pressing closely together. "You are mine." were the last things he said before he sank his fangs into her neck. At first there would be the sharp sting of pain before the wave of pleasure started to over run the pain.

Mimiko tensed but after the sting was gone she relaxed and as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips she said "Yes Master Zelman i know i cant back out" her voice showed she wanted to feel more pleasure. Jiro found them and said "Zelman what are you doing" Sei, Kain and Kotaro caught up and stopped. Sei said "Zelman i take it she choose to serve you and give you some of her blood as her thank you for saving her then" To which Jiro got pissed and bit his lip causing it to bleed slightly.

Zelman held onto Mimiko as he fed from the blood of a virgin before pulling his fangs out and licking the wound shut closing it. "It was of her own choice." He looked at Mimiko then started to walk off. "I have business to attend to. Mimiko I will see you at my keep when the sun rises. My orders for you have already been sent to you." He laughed abit before he walked into the rising fog of the night. as he walked off Mimiko would of noticed a small paper list in her pocket, it was order from Zelman she was to be at his place before the sun rose. In a tight fighting short silk dress and to await her master. She was to have heels and pantyhose and to be there for Zelman when he got back.

She nodded "Yes sir" and she walked over to Sei, Kotaro and Kain, ignoring Jiro she knelt down "Kotaro joney i work for Mr. Zelman now so i have to go to work now ok. I need you to be good and stay with Sei and your brother" She stood up and thanked Sei and Kain and left saying "Jiro if you have a problem with this then take it up with my new boss Mr. Zelman" and with that she ran off to get the things for her out fit. Once she had them and changed she waited at the main gate for him to return at dawn in a pair of Red heels with gold stitching, skin tone pantyhose, and a red silk skin tight short skirted dress and a new gold locket with the kanji for the words 'Love' and 'Courage' on it. Her hair was done in a new style to were it was partedon the side and hang in her face covering the left eye and she even had fire type color make up on.

The Main gate slowly opened when she got there and she was walked into the large manor and headed down to Zelman's room. The room was dark so she had time to find the couch and set herself up to wait for Zelman. When he did finally return the candles in the room slowly lit and illuminated the room. Zelman walked in holding a small black briefcase. He looked over at Mimiko but said nothing as he put the briefcase away. "Hello My pet. I do hope you found everything you needed."

She stood up and bowed "Um yes sir i did get you wrote down, heels and a silk short dress and i added a new hair style, make up and a locket if that is ok" she was nervous and it showed in her voice. She asked softly "What is the first order sir" she was wondering what her new job entailed.

Zelman nodded and looked Mimiko over and nodded as he walked over to his couch and sat down. "First of all. Relax, Second your orders are to do what ever I tell you to or endure whatever I do to you." He then got up and walked around her before grabbing her from behind and licking her neck. "Wiggle for me, try to struggle." He smiled and let his fangs brush against her neck as one hand held her arms behind her back while his free hand ran up along her pantyhosed legs.

Zelman held onto her,letting his hand inch up to the edge of her dress around her thighs as he kissed her neck. "Don't worry my pet, get used to being restrained. Either by myself or being tied up for your master, and since you are being such a good girl, I guess I will reward you." He grinned and plunged his fangs back into her neck, the same spot as earlier. this time it didn't hurt as much but the pleasure came faster and harder. soon it would become addicting to her but that would take some time. (gtg it's 5:04 am here for me. i gotta get some sleep. i'll be back when I wake up and respond to you. I've been watching Black Blood Brothers so im getting plots as well. talk to ya later)

Back
Top Bottom