Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Becoming More Than Friends (Rough Sex and BDSM)

SinfullyDelicious

Planetoid
General Idea
So this idea is based upon two friends taking their friendship to a new level. How this develops can depend entirely on you. It can just be friends who want to become friends with benefits, friends who become lovers, or friends who just want to use each other to relieve some tension of frustration in their lives.

They have always been friends despite not being in the same social groups. My character could be the typical jock/frat guy, someone who is used to dating skinny blonde cheerleaders. (I will not try and decide what your character will be like obviously, but I would love to have your character be maybe a busty goth/nerd/geek). Over the years the two of them talk to each other about how bad their current lovers are, how they still can't find the right person.

Another starting option is that they have been friends since they were children. Having known each other for so long they never even really considered each other as a possible sexual partner. Maybe they are both in the same social group, but have always just treated each other more as siblings than anything else. Either way:

Then, one night after one of our characters has a break up, they call the other character over to have drinks to cheer them up. As they drink and talk about their relationship problems they finally open up about their past sexual experiences. As it turns out, neither of them has had a partner who has really satisfied them up until now. Maybe both of our characters really enjoy rough sex, but up until now none of their lovers could deliver what they want. Maybe they have a kink like voyeurism that they never felt comfortable sharing with any of their past lovers until now. I would love for my character to want to try things like spanking, choking, and bondage, while maybe your character has never had a boyfriend brave enough to try that with her, despite her asking him to. Either way the two start to begin to discuss their kinks and realize how much they could help each other and decide to give have some uninhibited sex. From there we could see if they want to develop it into something more than just great sex friends.

Back
Top Bottom