Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Demonic Eye's Request Thread (Story or Smut) (Open)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

960659ec52a6e919672345f849ea6032c03f3c65_hq.gif

Welcome! Welcome My name is The Demonic Eye. Thank you for visiting the request thread. I hope you enjoy your stay...

I have been roleplaying for years. I am relatively new to this forum, but I am not new when it comes to roleplaying. I started to roleplay when I was in 12th grade in High School. I started roleplaying doing one-line rps. Over the years, I was able to produce 2 or more paragraphs, possibly a novella if the roleplay is inspiring. I always to do roleplays that have detailed plot. I really love to do some erotic roleplay. I am more interested in either long-term or short-term roleplay. I enjoyed roleplaying heavily on fantasy, modern, horror, adventure-style, fandom, and of course smut. My ideas can be sometimes vague, but my ideas below are large and many. Even though I love to roleplay, I am still striving to become a better roleplayer. I am not really the best, and I am willing to learn to the best of my ability. I would like to reply either once or twice a day. I don't mind using forums, PMs, Discord, or Emails.

If you see anything below that catches you eyes please feel free to PM me, thank you and have a good day.

Preferences/Rules

• Roleplay Preference: I prefer role-play over Thread, PM, and will also accept Email RP. I also have Discord now, so if you want to roleplay on Discord, my Discord ID is master_of_demonic_eye#0421
  • Patience: I do not always have time to reply immediately as much as I would like to, and I take my time with each reply to carefully consider what to write. If I do not respond after three days, you may PM me to make sure I have not forgotten to reply.
  • Communication: Your privacy is your privacy and if you wish to keep OOC interaction to a minimum that is understandable. If you have preferences about a character's physical qualities, settings, or details which are not included in this thread, tell me. I am a good listener.
  • Have fun! If you're ever not having fun, or want to change something about the RP, just let me know and we will work something out together so that we are both enjoying it.
  • Dominant or Submissive: I can play multiple characters. I can play either dominate or submissive male leads.
  • Long-term or short-term; I don't mind if the roleplay is either long or short term as long as we are having fun with the roleplay! Same goes for ooc chatter - whether we engage or not is up to you!
  • Post Length: Post length is variable. My initial post is two to three paragraphs. Possibly a novella if the role-play is inspiring
  • Characters: All of my characters are over 19 years of age.
  • Drawn Pictures/Highly Animated or Real Life Character and/or Faceclaims: Honestly, I'll use either drawn pictures/highly animated or real-life pictures for characters and/or faceclaims.
  • Plot vs. Smut: I don’t really have any preference for Plot over Smut or vice-versa. In my opinion, there are times where I do want to roleplay with plot involved that will eventually lead into hot kinky sex. Though I really do love story driven roleplays
  • 3rd POV: I write in the 3rd-person POV only; because I feel really comfortable roleplaying in third person.
  • Godmodding: My character is mine, and your character is yours. Let’s please keep it like that. Godmodding is annoying, and I don’t like it one bit. There is one exception and that is we have to godmod to do little thing to keep the story or flow going. For example, if the two are walking to a location together, it makes sense to say they both are going there. Nothing major or that would have a real effect on the story though.
  • Literate Player: I am a Literate Player, but I can be pretty flexible in matching posts.
  • Characters: I can play human, monsters, and beasts.

My Kinks

All of my kinks are on the F-list. This is my F-List

I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

These kinks are those that I am really craving at the moment:

• Anal Sex
  • Rimming (Giving)
  • Breastplay/Nippleplay
  • Dirty Talk
  • Fantasy Rape or Pseudo-Rape – Where they secretly love it and orgasm anyway not realistic ‘trauma’ or dislike
  • Public Exhibition
  • Cuckolding/Cheating
  • Blonde, Brunette, and Red Heads
  • Unattractive Males on Attractive Females
  • Multiple Penetration
  • Non-Consensual
  • Humiliation/Degradation
  • Public Sex
  • Consensual
  • Corruption
  • Story Driven
  • Romance

Pairings

MC is in Bold Print

Modern

Husband x Mistress
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Father x Daughter's Best Friend
Employee x Boss's Daughter
Neighbor/Guy x Neighbor/Girl Next Door
Lover x Wife
Doctor x Doctor/Nurse
Best Friend x Sex Addict
Photographer x Model
Patient x Therapist
Artist/Musician x Muse
Local Student x Foreign Exchange Student
Superheroine x Villain

Fantasy

Demon x Nun/Human/Princess
Human x Succubus
Captor(s) x Princess
Servant x Princess
Knight x Servant girl
Demon x Succubus/Ninja
Tentacle Monster/(Un)fortunate Victim
Master/Rich Gentleman x Maid

Incest

Son x Mother
Nephew x Aunt
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Uncle x Niece

Fandoms

This list contains fandoms which I am currently looking for.

Catherine

Catherine
Katherine

Code Geass

C.C.
Corneila li Britannia
Kallen Kozuki
Milly Ashford
Villetta Nu

Dead or Alive

Ayane
Kasumi
Kokoro
Hitomi
Helena Douglas
Nyotengu

Dynasty Warriors

Diaochan
Dong Bai
Lianshi
Lu Lingqi
Sun ShangXiang
Wang Yuanji
Xingcai
Zhenji

Lollipop Chainsaw

Juliet Starling

Overwatch

D.Va
Mei
Mercy
Tracer

Persona 5

Ann Takamaki
Futaba Sakura
Makoto Nijima
Sadayo Kawakami

Until Dawn

Ashley
Jessica
Sam

Fandom Plots:

A New Mission: Their Biggest Desire. (Persona 5)

It has been about five months since the destruction of Yaldabaoth, the Holy Grail thus the end of the Metaverse. With the Phantom Thieves work done, things were supposed to go back to normal. The world wouldn't have to be worried about someone invading the Metaverse and turning it on its head. However, it didn't quite happen the way it was supposed to be. New powers jumped into the vacuum, seeking to exploit this world of dreams into a tool. (Basically, it’s a brand new Persona campaign, either with the original team gotten back together...or a brand new group that we can create. Lots of long-term fun with this)

Sex, monsters and Rock n' Roll (Lollipop Chainsaw)

Juliet has been having a rough couple weeks. First the team didn't make nationals again, then Nick dumped her (something about not being able to handle having the body of a small Asian man) and the prom is only week away!

To make matters worse San Romero finds itself under siege by an invasion of monsters of all shapes and sizes, not just run of the mill zombies. Things could be worse, the new student in class (who's totes kind of cute in weird way) seems pretty chill about a these monsters and didn't go running out of the room when a mob of gremlins came crashing into second period English.

Maybe once it's all over the new kid could be her Prom date?

Code Geass

For this idea, it means for them to have plenty of opportunity for Kallen and Cornelia to be in a less desirable situations. Which also means plenty of opportunities for Kallen or Cornelia? to find themselves in less than desirable positions due to their affiliation with the terrorist group. Potential scenes can range some ‘simpler’ ones of Britannian males having some fun with one or both of the ladies in question or include elements of public exhibition to make an example of them for others. Stuff like Kallen or Cornelia. Possibly as prisoners and/or playthings, Kallen or Cornelia opposite of Lelouch or Suzaku and Kallen or Cornelia. (Or both Kallen and Cornelia) performing 'morale boosting' duties for the men are a few ideas, but always open to discussing others.

DOA Harem

I am always interested in a Harem roleplay, especially involving DOA women. I don’t have the details, and I am willing to hash out the details like MC won a trip to the private island where the DOA girls reside.

Original Plots

Fantasy

The Black Tower

My Role for this roleplay is GM. Think of it like an adventure filled with story and smut.

An unknown black tower that spawned in the middle of the open area in the deep forest. They say that this tower has untold riches right on the top for those that successfully defeat the final boss that guards these untold riches. However, before going to fight the final boss, one must fight a boss (or a mob of monster or beasts or such) at each floor. Upon each completion, stronger beasts dwell upon each floor waiting for a piece of the young adventurer.

Will she succeed or drown in pleasure?

This is more of an adventure type of roleplay where your character(s) is off to find the black tower, and try to conquer it. This tower can be either five floors or more, whichever you decide upon. If you want, we can have your character(s) go on an adventure before finding the black tower made of marble.

Master Tentacles and The Mansion of Lewdness

There is a mansion exists that is well kept and looked after by a great number of maids, maids who seem to be taking care of an empty house by all appearances as a master of the house never seems to appear. Though guests are seen coming and going. What outsiders don't know is that the mansion is home to a Tentacle Monster/Demon/Etc, who has completely modified the mansion to be advantageous to its well being. The maids in the mansion are its servants who it regularly uses for its pleasure.

Notes:
-This is meant as more a slice of life sort of rp, full of more mini scenes than a plot heavy rp.
-Could have a new maid who applied to the mansion and has been accepted, not knowing what she was in for but after the first time starts becoming enchanted by it.
-Could include breeding and the like to this.
-Multiple fantasy races and the like would be appreciated for this.

The Demon Sealed in the Mountain

He was a force to be reckoned with. He was so feared that some of the humans begun to worship him. They gave him offering of a monthly tribute of either gold or a virgin woman. To those that opposed this Arch Demon was met with a swift end. One night, there was a battle against this powerful Arch Demon. Both sides have casualties, but in the end the demon…lost. The mighty wizard performed a powerful spell to strip the Arch Demon of his power. Then, the wizard imprisoned the Arch Demon in the mountain for all eternity. This Arch Demon’s name is Dragamos and he has been trapped in a mountain for years, trapped by magic beyond what the earth has any more.

For many years, he has been growing in power as he stayed there slowly increasing his sphere of influence, his power would possibly rival that of any champion of the gods. Finally one day he managed to hear someone's thoughts, and he spoke to them, and he would try to convince them to free him. Multiple potential here. The person could know the ancient tale of the demon inside the mountain and run away, until he managed to reach them again, but this time in their sleep where he slowly takes advantage of them every night, slowly breaking their minds until they want to free him, want him to take them as his bride.

Of course it could be a bit silly and a witch frees him, but casts a spell of binding on him before she does, so he becomes her familiar. Could be interesting and silly. Other options are open.

The Forbidden Book

This book has been passed down from generations to generations. Not once, anyone dared to open this book. There is a reason for that. Forgotten by history and long before even the oldest kingdom stood proud, lived an Arch Demon named Bhunivelze Zastrathin. He ruled the entire continent, from the fledgling Grand Forest to the west to the massive snow covered mountains of the north, from the islands of the east and his lush homelands of the south. He was benevolent to those that were under him, barely asking for a thing but a monthly tribute of either gold or a virgin woman. However, those who resisted, tried to rebel against the Arch Demon were met with his full wrath.

That's until a band of heroes develop a plot to seal the demon in a book. The battle was fierce with equal loss on both sides until the final battle against the demon. These heroes gave it all they had, but they successfully sealed the demon in the book for all eternity. The Knight survived the fight, but the Wizard perished, the spell proving too much for him to survive. The Knight was heralded as a great hero and the world was at relative peace and safety.

Years later in the modern times, the book is rested in the pedestal in the basement of the library (manor, church, etc...). An unexpected female wanders into the basement and sees the books. She opens it and reads the incantation at the first page. What that person didn't know is that incantation is a spell that will free the demon. Once this person fully read it, Bhunivelze is freed from within the book. However, the once powerful Arch Demon is now a 24 year old male with some of his demonic powers remain from within. For freeing the demon, Bhunivelze will grant her a wish. Anything that her heart desires, but there are some conditions. She must sign a contract that she must enter a pact with him.

It also states that ‘The demon may replenish any energies used during his task by utilizing the energy of his owner, as long as he or she comes to no permanent harm during his or her own resting period.' One more thing that she must give up her very virginity when the time is right.

To Make Her Pay for His Pain

A tale of a prince (MC) who was once kind and friendly in nature. All seems to be going great for the young prince who. He is the prince of the Mistrile Kingdom. However, one day his older sister, Princess Annabelle De Mistrile, was murdered while visiting a neighboring kingdom. Upon hearing the news, the prince was sadden and distraught by his sister’s death. His life shattered completely and the relations between the two kingdoms starts to fall apart She’s the pillar of the kingdom. She was kind, gentle, and caring for her people.

When Alistair took the crown, his personality complete changed, became more cold-hearted and bitter. Alistair’s first act was to invade the neighboring country and he did. It was a long and bloody battle, but eventually his army has successfully conquered them and took their loyal family as prisoner. The guards want retribution for the fallen princess, a life for a life.

However, the prince has other plans.

He wants the princess to suffer as he suffered and he decided to make her his bride. It is not out of pure love but revenge. After all, he wants her to suffer. He also decided to train her to be his tool of frustration. Will Alistair find out what happened to his sister? Will his cold-heart be melted by her love?

Horror

Cabin In The Woods

I have been watching a playthrough of Until Dawn and it has me really craving doing a horror movie like rp. Something akin to cabin in the woods where a bunch of 18 year old go out to somewhere isolated to have a party, and then one by one people start dropping off. Of course this would mean that character deaths will happen, and once the snuff dies off once one or two bodies are discovered, but I've always found these roleplay to be fun.

Cabin In The Mountains

YC is looking to get away from her life for a few days rents a cabin in a snowy, scenic winter forest. It is a rather nice cabin with all the accommodations for the winter. However, she isn't alone in the woods as prying eyes are watching her every move. It is as if someone is watching her and is really careful in covering its tracks. She doesn’t know it yet, but the cabin’s reservation is for two and though she doesn't know it yet, the cabin's reservation is for two.

Modern

The Cabal

The Cabal.

It is a vast shadow government that has infiltrated several nation-states in both their governments and economies. Much about the Cabal is only vaguely known. There was a blackmail file called The Fulcrum. It contains proof of the organization’s existence, dates back roughly 25 years, suggesting that it was founded long before that time.

The Cabal has no known single leader, but seems to be led by a committee of high-ranking members from various fields, including industry, military, politics, and espionage/intelligence, though some of the names in the Fulcrum came with titles. There is one name that was on the file, “Mr. Black”. Though, the file doesn’t give out the full name. No one knows who Mr. Black really is.

Federal agencies sent their best agents to get close to the organization only to have them either captured or killed by the Cabal’s agents. For the female agents, they will slowly brainwash them, modifying them for their purpose for the Cabal. Some female agents sent to sex clubs, which the Cabal own, to be sex dolls for the high-ranking members, while some become agents for the Cabal for assassinations and/or espionage/intelligence.

Your character is a special agent from an agency of your choice (real or made up). She’s confident. Top of her class, or nearly enough to it. She is skilled in combat with the body that one would expect of an expertly trained agent. Her mission is to infiltrate into Everson Corporation. Rumor has it that the Everson Corporation is one of the corporations owned by the Cabal and said to have the other half of the Fulcrum. The file with the full names of each member of the Cabal. However, things didn’t go as expected as the mysterious Mr. Black is waiting for this spy. YC was caught in a trap the moment she tries to take the thumbstick which contains Fulcrum. The doors will automatically close the moment she takes the thumbstick and lock with a dead bolt.

Soon, purple gas slowly starts to fill the room. A mixture of a mild aphrodisiac and sleeping gas that will put her to sleep in three minutes. When she wakes, she’ll be tied to a chair in a white room where there is a large monitor right in front of her. The monitor turns on and it turns out to be a Mr. Black hiding his visage in a silhouette. After he takes one look at you, he knows he's not going to let you get away. He decided to make her into his personal agent/personal relief for the cabal with the use of drugs/possible mind control. Possibly breaking her into his perfect sex companion. Eventually breaking her into his perfect companion. Might be long term, where he assigns her to infiltrate or go to a sex club to extract information on a target or something (I am willing to discuss the plot in detail if you are interested.)

We're going to take a Trip!

YC has been careless. A mistake with the wrong people. The details are that YC's parents are in debt with the D'Angelo family, or your parents don’t want to get involved with the D'Angelo's matters. All that matters is that mistake landed them in the bed of a truck. She’s wrapped in a tarp and heading down some nameless road in the middle of the boonies. You are unloaded from the truck and strapped to a chair in your kidnapper’s house, they are not the smartest but they know how to fuck and that is enough to ruin the main character. For the rest of the night they abuse and rape their helpless victim, fucking without mercy.

Alt. Story: YC has been careless. A mistake with the wrong people. The details are that YC's parents are in debt with the D'Angelo family, or your parents don’t want to get involved with the D'Angelo's matters. All that matters is that mistake landed them in the bed of a truck. She's wrapped in a tarp and heading down some nameless road in the middle of the boonies. You are unloaded from the truck and strapped to a chair in your kidnappers house, and you meet with Tony D'Angelo. Tony explains to her the situation, and you are going to be his slave to pay off the debt.

Alt. Story 2: Alt. Story- Same setup, but two kidnappers hired by the boss decided to kidnap this girl (of high nobility, celebrity, famous, etc...) for ransom. Once the kidnappers kidnap this girl, they took her to the isolated location. Once there, one of the kidnappers makes the phone call for the ransom. If the ransom doesn't come through, then...perverted things will happen to this girl

The Son's Girlfriend

MC’s son is a good kid. He thought that he has raised him right or at least as well as he could without his mother. He tried really hard not to rub off on him, being a lecherous old pervert isn’t a good quality for a role model. However, it is who he is. The sad part is MC done a too good of a job raising his son to be a gentleman. His son went on three dates, and each one just wanted to tell him that she pretty and wanted to have a really good time, somewhere private. MC’s son is a handsome man but he just doesn't have that initiative. Part of him believes that it is MC’s fault, he brings home some pretty girls, but in the few weeks, they’re gone. Until this last one....now she’s a keeper (which is YC). Even if she isn't exactly faithful, MC hate to admit it but he thinks she’s staying with my son at this point just to have access to me, to become closer to MC. MC had to admit that she’s a gorgeous, but maybe, just maybe he might get away with a little flirt or two. Pretty soon, the flirting escalating and soon he’s fucking her. She thinks that if she breaks his heart, which she will, that he’ll stop fucking her, which he...might.

MC feels guilty, really he does, but there is a good lesson. Always take initiative son! If she’s coming on to him, then you done it right and she won’t wander off. The first time she came to MC’s door, about 3 months since they started dating, he turned her down easy, the 2nd time 4 nights later, it was a little harder, the 3rd time...well...he thinks that they almost woke him up. She’s an animal, a real freak and i think she actually really does love my son, but she isn't getting what she needs from him, MC thinks that he should be proud that a 46 year old can still catch the eye of a 20 something. It's a regular thing now, she’s over at MC’s house more than she’s at her own, his son doesn't even think anything of it, he's really happy his girlfriend and his dad get along.. He just doesn't know how well... (Father/Son’s Girlfriend Pairing. MC is the father, and I am willing to discuss the details and hash them out.)

The Landlord

The landlord owns and runs the apartment complex out on Barrington Rd. These apartments are clean and taken care for by the maids themselves, plus the prices are negotiable. College students, single parents, and people from miles around are living in these apartments. YC lives in that apartment.

The apartment complex has the dark secret, a deep dark secret, that there are hidden cameras inside these apartments for Harold's amusement. There’s one in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, and even the bathroom. After all, the landlord is a downright pervert. It’s the first of the month and the landlord is personally collecting the rent for the month. He goes to the last tenant (which your character lives) to collect.

When he realizes that she doesn't have this month rent, the landlord is willing to 'negotiate' with the tenant. A deal for letting her stay, but she has to perform some duties for him. His sexual needs, of course. Meaning that she will be the landlord's slave for sexual uses. We can take this one step further by having an underground sex club under the apartments whose MC is the founder of.(Master x Slave, Non-Con, Sexy/slutty clothing. Looking for submissive female for this role play)

The Sex Therapist

MC is a renowned Sex Therapist who works at his house. He assist those that are experiencing problems by overcoming them, in doing so possibly the couple can possibly regaining an active sex life. Through his sex therapy, they can address concerns about sexual function or sexual feelings and intimacy. It involves, saving marriages, relieving stress, possibly help the client experience an orgasm, hypnotherapy, etc… YC can be a successful woman in her mid 30s or so. She is a workaholic, which at times strains the marriage, she is also stressed out with work as well as marital problems so she finds the time to see a therapist; a sex addict who was once either a sexual assault victim or a woman who cannot get enough of sex whose friend sends her to the sex therapist for help. There are many possibilities of what YC can be.

MC is the therapist with a rather twisted mind to say the least and he uses hypnosis on the woman. The suggestions would start small but gradually get bigger and bigger. At first she would have no idea that her behavior is being changed, but throughout all this the therapist would obviously be taking pictures, videos things like that to where he can unhypnotize her for good and show her all the things she has 'willingly' been doing, then consciously starts to blackmail her into doing various sexual things that she’s already done under hypnosis, except now she'd be doing it consciously.

Basically, MC is the hypnotherapist who finds YC too tempting to pass up and proceeds to take advantage of her vulnerability in the trance he puts her in, either using her while she's out or planting suggestions to make her obey once she is brought back to consciousness.

To Punish the Assistant

During the interview MC could not take his eyes off her. He hired her but the new assistant rebuffed his early attempts to flirt with her, explaining that she had a long term boyfriend. She proved to be more than qualified for the job and the two of them worked well together. For the past six months the new assistant had worked for him and things had been going good. But then MC started noticing slight discrepancies in the reports that the new assistant was submitting. Quietly he began to investigate the matter and it did not take him long to figure out what she was up to. The new assistant was stealing from the company. So, he decided to put an end to this and calls it on her. He threatened to expose her for being such a greedy person that she is and is going to make her pay for stealing from the company.

The New Babysitter

MC had hired the new babysitter to take care of his son while he worked late into the night. One night after getting off early, he decides to reward her by taking her out to dinner. As he arrives home, he finds her on the couch, masturbating, That's when he decides to turn her into his new pet and keep her around for a while...

You have been a dirty daughter, aren’t ya?

Gabriel Hershel, a single dad, widower, lives with his daughter (either from high school, from college, just visiting, or whatever). He works full time from noon till midnight and he doesn't have time to be with his daughter because of it. One day after coming home early from his work only to hear the sound of moaning coming from upstairs. When he reached up the steps, he sees the door slightly ajar to find his own daughter masturbating alone while watching that porn on her laptop. At first, he'll look with those hungry eyes. It has been so long since he had a touch of a woman and see her daughter masturbating makes him want to take her. The father opens the door and decides to punish her for being such a slut and decides to rape her. The next day, the father decided to make his daughter his personal fuck toy to be used whenever the father feels like it. Will the daughter eventually give in?

My Daughter is the Cam Girl

MC has been through a rough patch since the divorce. They settle the divorce straight down the middle, and he lives with his daughter (either from high school, from college, just visiting, or whatever). He works full time from noon till midnight and he doesn't have time to be with his daughter because of it. One night, on his day off, he’s was checking out a random porn site where there are webcam girls, thinking that he might as well jerk himself in front of one. He was browsing through each webcam girl and stumbled onto this particular webcam girl that might spark his interest. MC looked into her profile and saw that she was into incest play and loves to dirty talk with ‘baby girl’. He thought her body was much nicer than any he'd seen in a while. She kept the cam off her face, though, and his curiosity was sparked.

He looked at the name and then decided to go ahead and open up her cam and get a better view of her. Her face is well-hidden and she’s started with sultry dancing with light touching with herself. He decided to indulge with the moniker “BigDaddy242” and entered into the fray. At first, it was just dirty talk to her, and then starts to become a bit kinkier with her inserting the dildo. Then, he’ll realize that the cam girl is actually his daughter (probably when had an orgasm, the mask fell off or something). A part of him wanted to stop this because of this, but he wanted to indulge more and she is into incest play after all. So, he decided to keep this to himself until the big moment when MC goes into her room with his mask on, all nude with his big cock hanging out for a special private cam session.

The MILFs Neighborhood

A handsome African American college student had just moved into the neighborhood that is located in a circle. It is called Milf’s Circle because there is only “One way out, one way in”. Each milfs can have a different personality, maybe different nationality as well. Maybe each MILF try to welcome him into the neighborhood.

The Molester

A roleplay that I would love to enjoy. It is pretty simple to begin with, right? Just when they thought taking the subway to get to one place to another. Well? They thought wrong. It’s a fairly realistic modern day scenario best lends itself to the train molester situation; I have no objection to fantastical or magical characters being involved. If you wish, the situation could be adjusted from a modern day train to perhaps a ferry crossing or a stagecoach, depending on the genre setting preferred. If you want, it can happen on the day to day basis. Meaning light touching in the beginning and slowly escalating from there. If you're also interested, we can then expand: maybe he drags her into the nearest bathroom to continue their fondling/fucking. Maybe he even takes her home to continue on.

The Slave's Story

The whole ordeal was YC’s father (or mother) fault to begin with. He embezzled millions of company money and gambled all the money away. Every last cent of the company’s money…gone. Your father was arrested and there was a trial. He was found guilty of embezzlement, but there was no prison sentence. Instead, the judge forced the father to sell his remaining assets: his daughter(s). YC hated him for it, but yelling and screaming wouldn't get her out of the situation now.

Finally, there was a knock at the door. A lawyer in a snazzy suit swept in, followed by a man in a black suit. At recognizing his face, she nearly collapsed in shock. It was Mister Spencer, her math teacher. Both of them sat down and motion the father and YC to sit down as well. The man in the snazzy suit opens the briefcase and pulls out a contract. The lawyer says, “Please look over the contract. It is a legally binding contract.” This contract indicates that The Slave (which is YC) have to live with The Master (MC) establishment. While inside The Master’s establishment, The Slave will be provided with food, water, shelter, and a place to sleep. The Slave have few rights: The Slave has protection from severe bodily harm, BUT the contract went out of its way to make clear that spanking, slapping, and possibly light whipping are allowed. Also, The Slave has to wear the collar that The Master provided, indicating that it is The Master’s property. The Slave has to obey The Master, which is written in bold and capitalize. His word is law. However, there is a clause which is called The Refusal Clause. This clause states that The Slave can refuse The Master, and the Master will have to respect The Slave’s Refusal. For example: when The Master asked The Slave to strip to her bra and panties, The Slave can say, “No. I will not strip for you.” and The Master will respect her refusal. This is The Slave’s Lifeline. The Slave can refuse The Master’s order three times. After The Slave’s Third Refusal, The Slave has no choice, but to obey The Master’s every word. No ifs, ands, nor buts.

YC asked if she can refuse being the slave. “You can,” the lawyer replied, “but your buyout period has nearly expired, and Mister Spencer has been the only one to inquire about you.” The lawyer leaned forward with an evil grin, “If you refuse, you’ll be sent to a timed auction. The customers there are generally interested I picking up slaves for a cheaper price for brothels and such…Most girls would be happy to be purchased here, for the full amount.” The lawyer pull out a ball point pen and extends his arm out for YC to sign, “Now, I want you to sign on the dotted line ma’am.” The lawyer continued to grin while Mister Spencer gives YC the cold stare. It is the beginning of the Master/Slave Relationship. (I am willing to discuss the details about the plot in particular. This can go to the romance route or the Master/Slave Relationship).

Forbidden Romance between Two Families

For years, there have been two mafia families who have been fighting each other for dominance over Shiloh City. Whether they fight over weapons, territory, or money, they cause massive destruction wherever they clash. It has become so bad recently that the city's economy is nearly destroyed due to the many repairs that have had to be made to the businesses and public areas scattered throughout. Finally realizing this, the two families reluctantly agree to temporarily lay down arms so that the city can rebuild itself. As a sign of good will, representatives from each family are sent to meet at the local docks in the middle of the night to offer gifts of reconciliation. One side offers up a cache of rare artifacts collected from around the world. The other offers up one of their own to be a servant to the heir of the other's head position. When the two meet for the first time, they are reluctant towards each other because of their association with their rivals, however, over time, a kind of romance blooms between the two, but as it does, the fighting begins once more. Now, the two must find a way to stop their mafia families from destroying each other, and keep their forbidden relationship a secret in the process.

Jason Maxwell, Noir Detective

Jason Maxwell, P.I... He has been a private investigator for five years. The setting. Think Noir with the modern setting. He works a private agency, working on a case of betrayal, assassination, thievery, and deceit. Just then, YC enters into the scene. The nice thing about this kind of theme is that it offers lots of possibilities for the other player - the doe-eyed, vulnerable client, the sexy, dangerous femme fatale, the young, eager-to-please assistant, or an old flame from a closed (or is it?) case. Obviously, there are plenty of other options out there as well! There. This will be a story of deceit, intrigue, scandal, passion, and betrayal.

Subplot: After being fired for accepting bribes, a disgraced cop has decided to become a private investigator. Things are rough until the wife of a gangster shows up at his office. She suspects her husband is having an affair and wants proof. During his investigation the P.I. confirms her suspicions and she decides to take revenge. She steals a large sum of money from him and returns to the P.I., offering a generous cut if he will help her skip town. Though it is dangerous the lure of money is too much for him to resist and he agrees to her request.

To Blackmail the Student

MC is a teacher at Glenmont High or a college professor at Glenmont University. MC is single, who lives alone in his one bedroom apartment, but most of the time. He is an all around nice with other students and delinquents. One day, a new student arrived in the classroom (She can be either nice or a bad student) One day after his class has ended; he comes across the new student at an empty classroom doing an unspeakable perverse thing. (Whether be masturbation, etc...) And Nathan has it recorded that unspeakable thing on his cell phone. The next day, MC meets with the new student after class, and shows her recorded evidence. He blackmails her to do be his sex slave or else he'll leave this all over the internet and she'll be ruined. This is how the perverted acts begin.

Subplot: Nerdy Student x Popular Girl

Basically the same thing on the blackmail the student plot only it’s the nerdy student who is doing the blackmailing on the popular girl (Cheerleader, Class President, etc…) One idea: this cheerleader can be cheating and bribing her way into first place at the regional cheer competitions for years and this cheerleader have been found then out and sent over the following blackmail letter:

"You are going to pay for what you did. You are going to be my personal girlfriend to keep me sexually satisfied or this will be the end of you. Come to the classroom #204 after school. Come late and you are going to regret it. I mean it!!!"

A flash drive with incriminating evidence is enclosed in the letter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom