Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cut to the chase

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I have made previous request threads filled with flowering writing and attempts to catch writers, but here I want to write exactly what I need.

I am looking for female partners who can find pleasure in giving there partner anything they desire. What I crave are large females, preferrably furry, very hyper breasts, breeding, female on male rape, drama, smut that has plot, but the focus is still on the smut, building emotions. In many of my roles, that "rape" changes me male's perspective of things, that how he was raised was all wrong. I want to be changed into a sex god for the females who do the raping. These females are far superior to all other females in beauty and curves.

Do not think the females as base and without personality, they are originally loyally married females, but they never imagined a male like mine, the chance of true pleasure and orgasm, or perhaps they are drugged or even forced into their vile acts. Either way, I want them loud, talkative, and shouting their superiority, letting his wife know she is nothing to them and that they were gonna make him a daddy.

In return, I offer anything. The strangest dreams you have conjured in the ether of sleep, your darkest fantasies hidden from the light of day, stories of passion and hidden romance, and all other desires you have wanted to experience, written to my fullest ability. I ask great things of my partners, and I offer even more. And as I have stated in many other forums, I am a large poster. I love writing large, detail heavy posts and enjoy such in return.

bump

Cool, just experienced the new auto-merge thing. That is pretty neat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom