Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad + Charmed)

He was suprised at his own reaction at the perposal. Instead of the flabergasted desire he would have normally... he was angry. His only thought was she must be having second thoughts. Whenever something would go sour with her boyfriend, she'd come to him, this time the alcohol making her even easier. "Uh..." He started, a sort of irritated smile on his face. "You're getting married!" He reminded her, not knowing what else to say.

" I know...but...I just can't stop thinking, wondering what it would be like..ya know, don't you ever wonder about it?" she asked him as she looked deeply into his eyes. " But, I understand..if..well, if you don't want me anymore..." she looked utterly dejected. Her worst fear was that she'd end up marrying Winston and spend the rest of her life wondering about what "might have been" between her and David. She didn't want to have any regrets.....

"For years I have. I've always wondered." He said leaning in. "But you were always too preocupied to give me a chance." He really didn't know what to say to her. He couldn't beleive she would offer that now. He'd forgiven her and given her chance after chance but she always passed them up. "I... don't konow what to say." He finished off his drink and set it down on the edge of the table. "You're getting married in a month, I think it's a little late now." He couldn't look at her, the mixutre of emotions in him was too much to think around now.

" You're right, of course....how can I blame you for not wanting me anymore? I blew every chance you ever gave me...and I'm sorry for that David, I'm truly sorry. " she contemplated ordering another drink, it would be her fourth and she was already well on the way to being drunk. Of course, maybe I should get ripping drunk, I've just been rejected... she thought sadly to herself.

"It's not..." He started, trying to look at her, but then just back to his empty glass. "It's not that. Of course I still want you. That's not something that will ever change." He reached over and put a hand onto her's. "It's just now... I can't want you." He never wanted her to feel bad, even if she should.

The minute she felt his hand on hers, she broke down. She couldn't help it- she felt overwhelmed and lonely and now the only one she could ever turn to had basically refused her. " Well" she said as a tear dripped from her eyes down her cheek, " Maybe you could tell me how to stop wanting you then, because I do David, more than anything..." her hand had turned over and she linked her fingers through his. " and tonight, I not only want you , but I need you David."

"Why all of a sudden?" He asked her, giving her hand a small squeeze. "Why is it that you always need me when things start to change for you?" He looked at the tear, seeing it made him want to cry himself."There was a time when I needed you. But I had to be content knowing you were happy with someone else." He looked at her hand, his thumb gently rubbing the back of it.

" I've made mistakes David.....ones that when I look back on I wish like hell I could correct, but I can't and I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering, wishing I could go back to now- to this opportunity - to see what might have been with you.." she said as more tears poured from her eyes. "Please David....lets not spend anymore time wondering what it could be like to love each other...just for tonight..please?"

Her tears made him feel bad. He wanted nothing more than that. But he didn't want to be the sourse of her adultery to the man she promiced to marry. He looked down at the table and took a breath, knowing this was going to either be the best or worse night of his life. "Fine... one night." He said after a moment, knowing this wasn't the first time he'd caved for her. "But what about Winston?"

" He's out of town on business.....and tonight let's not speak or think of anyone but each other...O.K.?" she said as she squeezed his hand and leaned in to place a kiss on his soft lips. "Are you ready to leave now?"

Her kiss was the sweetest thin he'd ever tasted. But it was so wrong, it made him feel sick with guilt. "Ready if you are." He said, doing his best to sound happy. He stood up, his legs quivering slightly from the drinks and the situation they'd put themselves into. He helped her stand up from the booth, then lead the way to the door.

They decided to walk instead of drive the short distance from the bar to his apartment since they both had had too much to drink to take a chance driving.

The whole way they held hands and chatted about nothing in particular- she hadn't felt this excited in a long, long time.

He unlocked the door once they got back and went inside. The walk had been more plesant than he'd thought and he was now feeling more relaxed. He picked her wedding invitation up from the table and stuffed it under a news paper, which he took to the kitchen and put atop the fridge. It was only 3:32 in the afternoon. They had all day and night.

(This will be my last for tonight. I'll be on tomarrow though. ^.^)

She casually walked around his apartment looking at various picture frames and paused when she came to one of herself & David, "Oh My God!! I forgot all about this picture! Look at my hair! This must have been taken right around the time we first met....I can't believe you kept it all this time" she said to him. She was suddenly touched by the fact that he had and that he'd put in on display in his home.

"Yeah, it's one of the few we've got." He said walking up to look at it with her. In the picture her hair was still long, but curly, cascadeing over her shoulders in waves. "Love the curls." He said looking at it.

With him standing so close to her, she couldn't resist leaning into him as she laid her head on his shoulder. She carefully placed the picture back and for a minute she just stood there, unsure of what to do next. She knew what she wanted to do but she wasn't sure about him.

She could hear his heart beating in his firm, broad chest and it was very soothing. She could also smell him, the clean, slightly spicy masculine scent of his cologne that she had always loved.

He put a hand behind her lower back, holding her side as she leaned back. He stood there another moment before letting go. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked walking over to the couch and picking up the remote. He sat down in the corner, his legs up on the couch and waved her over. He turned on the tv and Coneheads was on, it was about half over. "How bout this?"

" Sure!" she said and went over to sit beside him on the couch. She slipped off her shoes before curling up next to him, her head on his shoulder with his arm around her. It felt so good, so right being snuggled so close to him and she couldn't get the smile off of her face.

He was behind her once they settled in, so he couldn't see the smile. His arm held her around the middle as they lay there togeather. He was hardly watching the movie, his mind was going and going with thoughts of what exactly was going on. He only had momentary pauses where he would catch her scent.

It nearly brought tears to his eyes as he breathed it deeply, whipeing all conciousness from his mind momentarily each time. His thumb gently moved up and down against her, coressing the small area around it.

As she laid cuddled in his embrace, she had one hand rested on his leg. Without even thinking about it, she rubbed in a circular motion, using her nails to gently caress up and down his strong thigh.

His scent surrounded her now and she breathed him in then pressed her head closer to his chest and nuzzled her head underneath his chin. She could feel and hear his heart begin to beat faster along with her own.

His attention snapped to her hand as it started rubbing him, but he showed no movement. He just kept holding her. He noticed her shirt had lifted slightly, he could feel her skin under his fingers, her navel just below his little finger.

He sighed calmly as she rubbed his thigh, enjoying the feeling of her nuzzleing back into him. He started rubbing her stomach as she dragged her nails over his thigh.

Soon, Tansy's hand went higher up his leg until she came to the bulge between his legs. His heart beat kicked into high gear than, she noticed, as she traced her fingers lightly underneath over his sac then back over his hardening erection.

At that point, she turned her head up towards him and looked him deep in the eyes, " Kiss me, David..please"

He tensed and quivvered a tiny bit as she touched him, his own fingers turning under and sliding his nails over her stomach. When she turned her head back he looked into her eyes, then as she requested, leaned down and placed his lips against her's.

A faint moan escaped her lips when he touched his mouth to hers. His lips were soft and lucious and she leaned in closer to deepen the kiss. Her hand continued to stroke the hardening bulge beneath his jeans.

His breathing increased as he pressed deeper into the kiss, his tounge began grazeing her lips, tasteing her. His hand slid down a little and touched her navel, his fingers exploreing the little diamond peirceing she had. It was the first time he'd ever felt it, circleing his fingers around her navel. He couldn't help pressing his crotch agaisnt her hand, it just felt so nice.

Back
Top Bottom